Rosé Imagines - book three (g...

By gayforddlovato

{cover made by the amazing hwasa_s_sweat} 🖤🩷 Hi, my loves! Welcome to my third book of imagines for Rosé... More

kissing you during an argument (requested)
you get kicked out and she comforts you (requested)
she's rude the first time you meet (requested)
you forget a date (requested)
hickey prank - upgraded - part two (requested)
interrupted (requested)
you take your ring off during an argument (requested)
when you don't wear your wedding ring (requested)
you're the fifth member and she gets jealous of Lisa (requested)
scars (requested)
broken (requested)
she stands up for you when you're getting hate (requested)
you have an allergic reaction (requested)
thief (requested)
Baymax (requested)
you lose your wedding ring and she gets mad (requested)
she thinks you don't love her (requested)
she snaps at you when she's sick (requested)
Lisa accidentally hurts your baby (requested)
yelling at her in Korean (requested)
cuddling after being intimate (requested)
playing with fire (requested)
complications during birth (requested)
eat (requested)
maybe we should break up - part one (requested)
maybe we should break up - part two (requested)
she teases you playfully in front of the girls (requested)
you pass away (requested)
a special performance of pretty savage (requested)
she has a dream that you break up after a fight (requested)
did I ruin it all? (requested)
did I ruin it all? - part two (requested)
your relationship is accidentally revealed during a live (requested)
asking her to be your girlfriend at a concert (requested)
you get Hank to help tell her that you're pregnant (requested)
you go into labor backstage - part two (requested)
a rose above my scars (requested)
a rose above my scars - part two (requested)
get away from my girl (requested)
forget the movie (requested)
picking out names for your future baby boy (requested)
you have a panic attack when the power goes out (requested)
but you're my wife (requested)
you're the 9th member of stray kids & she asks for your number (requested)
you're homesick when spending the night for the first time (requested)
being intimate after an argument (requested)

you go into labor backstage (requested)

2.7K 148 5
By gayforddlovato

"Are you sure I should go out there tonight?" Rosie asked as she stood backstage with you. "I don't feel right about it tonight."

"Rosie, I promise you the baby and I are going to be perfectly fine. You should go out there and sing your heart out with the girls. This is one of the last shows of the tour for a while and it'll be a few months before it starts up again since the baby is due soon."

Rosé sighed as she brushed her hand across your bump.

She felt unsure about going on stage tonight, just as she'd felt for the last three nights.

The baby could be ready to come into the world at any given moment and she doesn't want to miss a single thing nor does she not want to be there to hold your hand through it all.

But she knows you're right.

There are only two shows left after tonight before the tour goes on a little pause for about four months so Rosie can take some time to be with you and the baby.

"Baby, listen," You softly said as you cupped her cheek. "I feel fine. There hasn't been a single sign of labor yet. Don't worry too much. You go have fun and put on an incredible show for blinks. We'll still be right here when it's over, safe and sound."

She wanted to protest simply because something just didn't feel right about it.

But she could see it in your eyes - you were saying you were fine so you weren't going to let her miss out on this show.

"Rosie? It's showtime." Jennie said as she tapped Rosé on her shoulder.

"Okay," Rosé replied before looking at you. "I love you both so much."

She kissed you quickly and then kissed your bump with a smile.

"We love you too. Have a great show, all of you!"

"Thanks, Y/N!" Jisoo grinned.

Lisa came over to give you a gentle squeeze before she joined the girls.

You couldn't help but smile because you're so close with the girls and you love how they're always here for you.

Not to mention, it warms your heart so much to know that your' and Rosie's baby is already so loved by their moms and their aunts.

The girls appeared on stage as the fans went wild and the pink venom intro began.

You ran your hand over your bump with a proud smile as you watched in awe.

All four of them are so unbelievably talented but, of course, your eyes tend to fall on your beautiful wife the most.

You were enjoying the show, just as you do every single one.

But you only made it two songs in before you felt something.

It was a sharp pain right in your stomach.

"Oh, no." You mumbled as you brushed your hand across your bump. "Not now, not now."

You tried to tell yourself that, maybe, it wasn't the real thing.

Or, if it was, perhaps you had time and you could make it the entire show until Rosie got off the stage.

But when you felt the telltale sign of your sweats becoming damp, you knew that wouldn't be happening.

Your baby was coming... very soon.

You didn't know what to do.

Sure, you could easily get their manager or a staff member to alert Rosé or even one of the girls if they couldn't get her attention for any reason.

But the show is already going.

Again, you tried to convince yourself that, perhaps, things would be okay until the show was over.

But babies have a mind of their own and they come when they want to, not when you want them to.

And even though you've heard people tell you time and time again that your firstborn tends to take a while, it seemed that your' and Rosie's baby wasn't one of them.

Things felt as though they were moving fast.

The pain was so intense and you didn't get the breaks in between that most women usually get; no, it felt as though they were coming very quickly.

You began to panic.

Truthfully, you didn't know what to do, and going to get someone to try and tell them to get Rosé was difficult when you couldn't even move.

Thankfully, it didn't take very long for one of the staff members to come over to you.

Rosé had asked staff to check on you every once in a while during the shows, just on the safe side.

Seeing that you were in noticeable pain as you doubled over made this one particular staff member hurry to your side.

"Y/N? Is everything okay?"

"No." You said as you looked into the staff member's eyes. "The baby is coming."

The staff member quickly yelled out for someone to grab you a chair and you sat on it, slowly and carefully.

"Someone has to get Rosé!" The staff member spoke as other people who work with the girls gathered around.

"No." You whined. "She's in the middle of the show."

"Honey, I don't think that's important right now. She might love blinks and she might love to perform but there's no one she loves more than you and the baby and I promise you, she won't want to miss a thing."

You knew the staff member was right.

Besides, it was hard to argue when it was all getting closer by the minute.

The pain was getting worse and it was getting closer together.

You didn't have much time before your baby was entering the world and there was no way you could fight that off.

"Go get Rosie." You pleaded.

A staff member hurried to the stage and then to Rosie.

"What's going on?" Jisoo wondered as she and the girls gathered around Rosé and the staff member.

"Oh, my good!" Rosie shouted. "The baby's coming!"

And with that, she was running off the stage.

She handed everything over to the crew before she hurried over to you.

Kneeling on the floor in front of you, she cupped your cheek gently and saw the worried look in your eyes.

"The baby is coming." You said as you squeezed her hand.

Tears of happiness filled her eyes as it began to sink in.

The baby was on the way.

You were going to be parents in just a little while.

"I know." She grinned. "Why did you wait to have someone tell me?"

"I didn't want to ruin the show." You mumbled.

"You could never. Especially not when a human, our baby, is going to be here very soon." She assured as she kissed your forehead. "Don't even worry about that right now though. The show doesn't matter, the girls will finish it. They understand."

You nodded.

"Right now, we need to get you to the hospital."

She kissed your forehead once more before she went to stand up, only for you to grab her hand.

"It's coming back again." You groaned.

"Okay, baby. It's alright." She soothed. "Focus on me. Squeeze my hands. Breathe."

It was a little easier to get through now that you had her by your side.

Though it was only getting worse every second, you felt comforted knowing that you had Rosie.

"Good job, baby. You're doing great." She encouraged. "Keep breathing, keep looking into my eyes. That's my girl."

It took a moment for it to fade away and when it did, she brushed her hand across your back and put her head on yours.

"Let's go have a baby." She said as she smiled a little, her heart pounding with excitement.

You stood up and she helped you to the car that was already waiting for you both.

When you got inside, you put your head on her shoulder as she held your hands tight.

"The hospital isn't too far from here. It's about ten minutes. Just lean on me, focus on me, we'll be there soon. I promise." She said, knowing the pain was bound to return in a minute or so.

"I love you." You said as she kissed your head.

"I love you too and I promise you, I'm going to be right there with you the entire time. I promise you, everything will be okay."

And you just nodded as the pain returned, hoping that you'd be at the hospital very quickly.

Because you could feel it; it wasn't going to be much longer at all before they were ready to enter the world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 11.4K 43
requested ❤️ Female Reader Imagines with BLACKPINK! This book contains Y/N with: •JenLisa •Jensoo •Chaennie •ChaeLisa •Lisoo •ChaeSoo I only do two...
19.8K 1K 6
requested đź’— Female Reader Imagines with MISAMO of TWICE! This is a POLY RELATIONSHIP book between the three members and Y/N. This DOES NOT feature...
254K 12.9K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
14.7K 687 8
highly requested đź’ž Female Reader Imagines with Taeyeon! Requests are open! No smuts or personal imagines allowed. Started: 9-18-21 Completed: Highes...