Not Your Average Football Girl

Por jeadeaday

**UNDER HEAVY EDITING** Kaeleah looks like the type of person you would consider a cheerleader. Everyone expe... Más

Authors Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
A/N: Other Story Descriptions
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter 28 (Continued)
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One

Epilogue

32.4K 814 348
Por jeadeaday

1 Year Later

"I swear Kae, you're going to get pulled over soon and that's it. We aren't gonna be there on time." Kael said. Yeah, like he drives slow.

"Oh shut up. I haven't seen him in a year and you expect me to slow down? Check again buddy."

It's been a year since I gone off to college. A year since I've seen Tyler. I mean we did video chat all the time, but it's not the same. Tyler also never came back when it was the holidays. He stayed in Hawaii.

"Whatever Kae. When we get pulled over and-"

"Too late to get pulled over. We're here!"

I quickly found a parking space and hopped out of my truck locking the door.

"Before you lock your doors you should really make sure all your passengers are out of the car." Kael says walking up to me.

"Whatever. Just hurry up!"

I grabbed his arm and started dragging him along side with me.

"What is taking so long?!" I asked impatiently.

"I don't know Kae. Just sit down and relax." Kael said. He was sitting on a chair tapping away on his phone.

Either he's playing game or texting Cam.

"I can't calm down. What if His plane crashed? Or he missed his flight? What if he cancelled last minute and didn't tell us? What if-"

"Enough of the what ifs already." An all too familiar voice interrupted me.

I turned around quickly and and came face to face with Tyler.

"Oh my God!" I yelled.

I wrapped my arms around him and he did the same. I hugged him tightly, enjoying the feeling of actually being able to hold him against me.

"I've missed you so much." I whisper.

"I missed you too baby."

"I would hate to break this beautiful moment, but can the best friend get some love to?" Kael asked from beside us.

I let go of Tyler and he and Kael hugged each other.

"It's been too long brother." Kael says.

"It certainly has been."

"Okay Kael. Give me my boyfriend back." I say. Tyler walks up to me and gives me another kiss.

"Let's go. Someone wants to see you." We walk out of the airport together. We arrive back at my house and once I open the door little arms engulf my legs.

"Hi my baby." I say as I lift up Jordan.

Jordan is Mariahs son, and is technically my son now.

Apparently, Mariah knew the risk of her dying while giving birth was really high. Turns out she has a very weak heart that when she finished giving birth, her heart just failed.

Nobody knew about this but her parents. She arranged for me to take Jordan when I was ready.

Alex is actually okay with the whole arrangement. He was actually happy and relieved about it. He said, and I quote "I want you to have him Leah. I know you can take care of him way better than I could."

So temporarily, my dads take care of Jordan while I am off in college and when I come back he is all mine.

"What's up little buddy?" Tyler asks in a small baby voice. Jordan laughs and reaches out for Tyler.

I walk into the kitchen and sit at the island listening to all the talking. God, it's great to be home.
5 Years Later

"Jordan. Listen to mommy and go find your shoes please." I say.

"Otay momma." He walks down the hallway in search of his shoes.

"Tyler, are you ready?!" I yell up the stairs.

"Yes babe, calm down!" he says running down the stairs while fixing his tie.

"We're gonna be late." I say as I help him fix his tie.

"When are we never late?" he laughs.

"Not funny." I say "We can't be late if I am a bridesmaid, you are one of the grooms men, and Jordan is the ring boy."

"Jordan!" I call him.

We are currently preparing to head to Andrea and Devins wedding.

"I foun em!" Jordan yells running up to me.

"Good job my baby." I pick him up. "Now let's head out!" I walk up to my truck and secure Jordan into his car seat before climbing in to the passengers seat. Tyler gets into the drivers seat.

He grabs my hand while he drives and I smile. I couldn't be happier.

"I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Quinata!" The pastor announces. "You may kiss the bride!"

Devin holds Andreas face in his hand and they kiss.

I feel a tug on my dress and look down.

"Mommy, they're kissing!" he attempts to whisper and I laugh because the whole church heard him.

They pull apart and I clap along with everyone in the church.

As Andrea walks by me she winks and says "You're next."

We start exiting out and I carry Jordan. Tyler puts his hand on my back and kisses my cheek.

"Hello everyone!" I say into the microphone.

We're at the reception and the bride and groom are having their entourage make a small speech or tell a story.

"I am Kaeleah Anderson. Bridesmaid number one. Andrea. Andrea. Andrea. Andrea.  I can't help but laugh when I look at you right now. I am just so amazed by you. I remember back in high school, Andrea came running up to me. I believe it was freshman year. She just ended things with one of her exes."

"Oh no." I hear her say. I look at her and laugh.

"Oh yes. Anyways, she hugged me tightly and cried into my shoulder. I remember her saying "You know what Kae? I am done. Done with guys, completely." Guess what she did next." I laugh.

"Kae don't you dare!"

"She kissed me. It wasn't just a peck either. It was full on tounge!" Everyone around me started laughing while Andrea put her head in her hands. After the laughter died down I spoke again.

"Andrea swore off boys that day, and then I introduced her to Devin here. Devin is one of my best friends, so I was totally shipping Devrea. I have seen these two grow in their relationship.ship these past several years, and I can truly say that I am very proud that you two were able to over come your differences, apologize after every fight, and most of all love each other with everything you had. Let's hear it for Andrea and Devin Guevera!"

Everyone around me clapped and I took my seat.

Five hours later I am driving a sleeping Jordan and drunk Tyler back home.

Tonight was simply amazing. After dinner, everything went crazy. Keana caught the bouquet, people were dancing like no tomorrow, kids were running around everywhere, but most of all it was such an eventful fun night.

I pull up to me and Tylers two story home and kill my trucks engine. Yes I still have my truck.

I open the backseat door and carry Jordan in my arms up to his room.

I lay him on his bed and tuck him in with his Iron Man blanket. I kiss his forehead and turn on hiatus night light that's makes it seems like there are stars on the ceiling.

I walk back out to the truck to fine Tyler still sleeping soundly.

"Baby, wake up." I say as I shake his shoulders. He doesn't move one bit.

"Love. Come on, get up we're home." he humms and I roll my eyes.

"Tyler. Wake up, or you're sleeping out here."

"I don't want to sleep out here." he says quietly.

"Then wake up." he nods his head and I roll my eyes again. Even Jordan isn't this hard to wake up.

"Tyler John!" he opens his eyes and looks at me.

"Baby, is that you?" he asks with a small smile.

"Yes ignore is love. Can you get up and go inside already? I'm tired and cold."

"Of course my love." he gets up abduction stands object the drive way. I close hiatus door and lock the truck.

"He puts his arm around my shoulder as we walk inside together.

"I'm so lucky to have you Kae." He says as he kisses the top of my head. His words are slightly jumbled so I know he's not fully sober.

I don't say anything as I lead him up to our room. I put him on the bed and start taking off his shirt.

"Woah there," he puts his hands on mine and I furrow my eyebrows together in confusion.

"What ?" I ask.

"We can't have sex with Jordan just down the hall.... Or we can, but what I plan to do to you is going to wake him up." His words make my belly clench and I take in a deep breath.

"Tyler. We aren't having sex." he pouts  a little bit and I laugh. "I'm just taking off your shirt so I can throw it in the laundry basket when I change out of my dress." I say. I continue to un-button his shirt. He stares at me with a small smile and I smile back at him. He takes his pants off handing them to me.

"Thank you." he says. I don't say anything as I take his shirt and pants. I walk to the bathroom in our room and strip out of my dress. I throw our clothes into the laundry basket and brush my teeth.

I walk back into our room and Tyler appears to be sleeping already. I slip on one if his t-shirts and walk to Jordans room to make sure he's okay.

His little snores can be heard and I cover him with his blanket once more.

I go back to Tyler and I's room turning the light off. I climb onto our bed and he opens his eyes.

"Finally. You always take forever to come to bed.

I manage a small laugh as he puts his arm around me pulling me closer to him. I lay my head on his chest. He kisses my head as I look up at him.

"Kaeleah." he says looking at me.

"Yes?"

"Will you marry me?"
10 Years Later

"What are they doing?" Cam asks beside me as she holds Jason, her and Kaels son.

"Looking for Tylers ring."

"Wait. Why?"

"Go ask him yourself. He went in the water with it came out without it."

Kael, Cam, Devin, Andrea,Keana, her boyfriend Harry, Lance and his wife Emily, and Austin and Caleb are currently at the beach.

After college, we all returned back to Carmel Heights and started our own families.

Cam and Kael have two kids. Jason who is 5 and Riley who is 9. Yeah, Cam got pregnant while she was in college.

Andrea and Devin have three kids. Blake 5, Kayleen 3, and Isaac 2.

Lance and Emily got married just last year and are expecting a baby girl.

Keana is pregnant with Harrys baby. They're expecting twins boys. Funny right?

As for me and Tyler? We're married. He properly proposed to me a month after Drea and Devs wedding. It was a beautiful ceremony. We got married in church then had a beach side reception.

Jordan is now 10. Me and Tyler have two of our own. Brandon who is 5 and Kaylee who is turning three in a week.

Jordan knows about Mariah and Alex, but he still refers to me as his Mom. Alex no longer lives here in Cali. He's off somewhere in Minnesota. Last I heard, he is  happily married with a baby girl.

He calls every now and then to speak with Jordan. We take Jordan to Mariahs grave every so often. He sits there and tells her about whatever is going on.

Cody is living in New York at the moment. Since he finished college, he moves from state to state setting up his small business wherever he can. He owns a fast food restaurant called Austins Eats. Weird name, but let me tell you, the burgers are to die for! Who would've thought he would be in the fast food business. In our second year of college, him and Keana broke up because their interests started going opposite ways. He isn't married yet, but he does have a girlfriend. They have a lid together too. If I remember his name is Vance. He's 3.

Austin and Caleb have adopted two kids. Lilian is 10 just like Jordan. They adopted her at 6 years old. Her and Jordan are really great friends. Keanu is 4, and he is the cutest little boy ever!

"I found it!" I hear Harry yell. Yeah, all the guys went to help look for Tylers ring.

"Damn. I was really hoping to see him sleep on the couch." Caleb pouts.

"Honey. He would've been in the dog house." Austin laughs.

Tyler comes running up to me and I look at him.

"Found it." He smiles. I roll my eyes and take the ring from him.

"Yeah, from now on. When.we go to the beach our rings are staying in our bags.

He leans down to give me a quick kiss.

"I love you."

"I love you."

"Time to eat everyone!" Andrea yells.

One by one everyone comes out of the water gathering around our table of food.

"Wait! Wait fir me!" I look up and see Alexander running up to us.

I smile widely as he reaches our canopy.

"I thought you weren't coming back until August?" I say while I hug him tightly.

"Well, they let me go early."

"Okay, lets eat!" I announce and let go of him.

I look.around at my family with a smile. If I could go back in time, I definitely would not change a single thing.

"Mommy I hungwe." I look down and Kaylee is poking my leg. I pick her up and start making her a plate.

Yup, I wouldn't change a single thing.

"THE END"

A/N!

It is finally the END. The END has come! How heartbreaking eh?

I want to thank everyone who has stayed with NYAFG. I love you all to pieces.

This.book has gone further than I ever imagined all because of you, my readers. I can't thank you enough.

So maybe i'll do a sequal for Jordan and Lilian. You never know.

This is not the last of me. I still have other books in store for you all.
YOU ARE ALL AMAZING!

Vote. Comment. Follow Me.

Love you lovebugs c;

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

138 9 9
Senior year is supposed be the best of your life. At least that's what they say around here. Mason Montgomery... is Valor Heights' very own golden b...
776 23 42
... that changes everything Sarah was starting her junior year of high school. Looking at herself in the mirror, she saw a pretty average blonde hair...
182K 11.5K 50
Oddball Mabel has always been quirky. Maybe it's due to the fact that she was homeschooled or perhaps it was because of her parents who sheltered her...
3.6K 142 22
Marissa is a 18 year old girl who plays football. She is a normal teenager with average grades and good friends. Her best friend, Andy, is 19. They'v...