K/DA: Fortunate (KDA x Malere...

By rg808guy

Note: This is a K/DA x male reader Summery/Description: Due to a series of unfortunate events, some would cal... More

Unfortanate Events
True Friends
K/DA
The Atomic
Day Out
Ramen
Bodyguard
Flustered
Surprise
Penthouse Tour
Fitting
The Sheriff
Curiosity
Atomic Runeterra
Fallen
Calming the Storm
Promotional
The Ex
Visitation
Stakeout
Hope
Staying the Night
Proposal
A New Star
Moving Out
Workout
Interested
Meet and Greet
Evening Together
Fox Hunt
Beta
Dangerous
Feelings
House Party
Bloody Mess
A Talk
Homecoming
Beast of Piltover
The Club
Blue Haired Mute
Hangover
Tempted Dancer
City Eater
Dinner Incident
My Demoness
Obsession
Honey
Explanations are Due
It's Official
Bar Talk
Mini Golf
The Beast is Back

Stalker

2.1K 109 28
By rg808guy

Chapter 46

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

It's the next morning, I'm in bed and Ahri with me. When I got back home with Evelynn she demanded cuddles and this was the result. Ahri was the small spoon and she purred as slept. My arms around her waist, my head by hers, I didn't get much sleep last night, my mind was to focused on how to handle the Sona situation now that I'm going in head first, as Sona has a stalker problem as she says. I've been up for about an hour but continued to lay with Ahri anyway, i knew what I had to do today but wasn't looking forward to it.

"I should just get ready, I can't wait it off"

I go to take my arms away from Ahri but I feel her grab onto them. She rolls her body over to face me "You're awake?" I ask.

"Only for a bit" Ahri says, her voice still sounding sleepy. She looks up at me "Have you been awake for a while?"

"Yeah, didn't sleep much" I reply.

"I'll snuggle your worries away (Y/n)" She says with a smile as she puts her face on my chest "Let your resident fox girl suffocate your worries with snuggles and cuddles"

"If only that were possible" I reply.

"I know your mind is stuck on whatever Sona is up to, I get it, It's a situation that can't be solved easily" Ahri says.

"Thanks for understanding" I say.

Ahri smiles "I wouldn't be a good leader if I couldn't at least generally understand people"

"So this is leader Ahri and not beta Ahri now" I say, teasing her a bit.

"It's not like I have complete control over it you dummy, it's like a mood, sometimes it's beta Ahri, and sometimes it's independent, dreamer Ahri that made K/DA" She tells me.

"Well it doesn't matter, I like both of them" I say.

"Like?" She questions.

"Love, happy" I answered.

"Satisfied enough" Ahri replies then pecks a kiss in my lips before sitting up "I'll let you get ready, I have some things I need to do myself"

Ahri gets out of my bed, she was wearing pajama short shorts and a tank top. As she walked out of my room, she swayed her hips, showing them off, I couldn't help but look.

"How did I get this lucky?"

I slide out of bed then head over to the closet to get ready, I packed a few sets of clothes into a duffle bag as this was gonna be a couple day venture, Unless something else occurs. After that I put on a casual outfit, not thinking the suit was needed for this. I exit my room with the duffle bag in hand. I walk downstairs and I see Akali siting on the couch, eating ramen.

"Leaving already?" Akali says while hopping off the couch.

"Yeah, you're up earlier then usually" I say.

"Just wanted to, you know, see you off" Akali says "Girlfriends do that right?"

"All of you are acting like my girlfriends when there has been nothing official" I say with a soft chuckle

"We might as well be!, we've confessed and everything, you even had sex with Ahri and Kai'sa, then yesterday you were kissing up on Evelynn and she sucked you off" Akali retorts with her hands on her hips.

"That time with Ahri doesn't count, I didn't have a choice in the matter" I tell her.

"You can excuse that but you can't excuse Kai'sa and Eve" Akali says.

"Alright, fine, you're basically my girlfriends, unofficially still however" I tell her while rolling my eyes.

Akali pouts a bit "You don't have to point out the unofficial part you know. It's official to me!" She says.

"Ahh, first love" I say.

"Stop making fun of my lack of romantic experience and give me a good bye kiss" Akali says as she closes her eyes and waits for me to kiss her.

"A good bye kiss is when the person leaving gets a kiss" I state to her and she looks at me through one eye.

"I'll note that for later, you gonna kiss me or not?" She says then closes her eyes.

I smile to myself then peck a kiss on her lips "I'll get going now" I say and Akali looks back at me "Maybe when I'm gone you should look into relationships, maybe ask Ahri and Kai'sa about it"

"Ahh, yes, ask the two people with the GREATEST relationship track records" Akali says sarcastically while rolling her eyes.

"Then ask April if you like" I state.

"Now THAT, I might do" Akali says then plops her self back onto the couch.

"I'll be back in a couple days" I say.

"See ya" She says as she goes back to her ramen.

{Time Skip}

I arrive in front of Sona's place, it looked to be a middle class type small apartment building, however that makes sense. From the looks of the address, she's on the second floor. I walk up the stairs to second floor, from the window across from Sona's, I see a pair of eyes looking at me through a scream mask from the window.

"That's not animus at all"

I get to Sona's door and give it a knock, not a moment later, the door opens and standing in the door way is Sona in some casual wear, a black blouse and some short shorts with knee high socks.

"Hey!, I'm so glad you could make it" Sona says with a gleaming smile.

"Wasn't much of a chore to get here" I say to her.

She giggles "Well, I've got some tea ready if you like, and thank you for letting me borrow you for a couple days"

"It's alright" I say as I walk into her apartment as she closes the door behind me.

The inside of Sona's apartment felt pretty modest, for someone who'd I assume is at least a little famous since she's a DJ. Some musical instruments strung about a TV, a couch, everything felt oddly normal. Something I do notice is an instrument that hung on the wall, it was a stringed instrument that almost looked like a piano but with strings. It was the instrument used by one of the members of Pentakill...

"Your Sona, as in Pentakill Sona?" I say, some how not putting it together till now.

"Yup!, that's me" Sona says with an innocent smile "I know I look so different from those days, dyed hair, makeup, gothic look, I don't blame you  for not recognizing me"

"I've seen Pentakill in concert, would have never put Pentakill Sona to DJ Sona" I say.

"Yeah, metal to club EDM music is a drastic genre change" Sona giggles "On yeah, the tea, take a seat, I'll be right back"

I sit down on the couch and put my duffle bag on the ground. I kept my guard up, she's most likely lying about all this to get to me, but what for? Or it's true, the eyes and the mask from the apartment across the way is certainly a throw off. Sona comes over, that innocent smile still on her face. If she has something against me or the girls, she's very good at hiding it. She places a cup of tea on the coffee table in front of me and she sits on the couch next to me, her tea in hand.

"Tell me about this stalker" I say, not touching the tea and looking at her.

"Well, I haven't seen them I always feeling like I'm being looked at, or watched. Also, the parent across from mine, I always see eyes looking at me when I'm walking up the stairs. And I think someone breaks into my apartment when I'm gone.." Sona tells me, her innocent smile gone. Her body language didn't seem like one of a liar, however that's April's expertise and not mine.

"I see, I saw the eyes you were talking when I was walking about. Say, when would you say this all started?" I ask her.

"About three months ago, I'm not always here, sometimes I'm gone for weeks doing gigs and stuff" Sona says.

"Has anything ever gone missing of yours?" I question.

"One day one of my bras went missing" She tells me.

As she answered my questions, it seemed that it's entirely possible that this isn't a fabricated situation she's using to lure me in, possible being the key word, she could be cunning and clever without me even realizing it. A bra going missing means it could be a crazed fan with who's obsessing over Sona, That's if this entire situation is true.

"I can show you what it looks like, I got it with a matching panty set" Sona says while standing up.

"I don't think that's necessary" I say.

"But you won't have an idea of what it looks like" Sona says as she walks into her room.

I look at the tea in front of me, it could be spiked, I need to be cautious but if I don't touch it, she might catch on that I'm suspicious of her. I grab the tea then poured some of the tea into the plant on the coffee table. Sona comes back with a pair of panties in hand.

"See, it's black and blue laced with white accent threading, it has diamond shaped pattern" She tells me as she shows me the panty.

"I see" I say.

"Did you enjoy the tea?" Sona says, showing me an innocent smile.

That smile, there's something behind it, it's too innocent. I smile back "You did great on it Sona.

"Thanks, would you like more?" She asks me.

"That's fine" I reply as I stand up "I'm going to talk to the neighbor across the way. They're the one I'm making my first suspect as I have no there leads"

"Alright, I'll leave you to the investigating" Sona says, the smile still on her face.

I exit Sona's apartment and went over to the door across from hers, I give it a knock, a minute later the door opens revealing a familiar face. Standing in the door was Ezreal.

"Oh, hey (Y/n), whatcha doing here?" He asks me.

"Mind if we talk" I say.

"Uh, sure, come in" He says and I enter the apartment with him closing the door behind me"

Ezreal's apartment was littered with movie and game merchandise and posters, some being horror stuff. All things being stuff Lux is into, no wonder they clicked.

"So, what do you need to talk to me about?" He asks me.

"Do you know who lives across from you?" I ask him.

"A girl, her name's Sona, I think she's a music player, not sure if she's famous or not, that would probably more of a Lux question" Ezreal tells me.

"So you don't know that's Sona from Pentakill" I state.

"Pentawho?" He questions and I sigh.

"It's definitely not Ezreal, also, he seems loyal to Lux so I don't think he'd stalk Sona, especially when he doesn't even know who she really is"

I then notice that there is a lot of child lock protection around the apartment, doors, windows, the works "So, is Lux pregnant?" I say while motioning to the child locks.

"Oh, no,no" Ezreal says while waving his hands in front of him "We haven't even had sex yet"

"I didn't need to know that" I state "So what's with it?"

"Our dog DOG learned how to open doors and windows and gets out. Some he's even learning to get past the child proofing" Ezral tells me.

"You named your dog, DOG?" I ask.

"It's an abbreviation, when Lux moved in, she wanted to adopt a dog since her parents wouldn't allow one. So he was already named" He says then calls out to DOG A stocky blue nose pitbull comes walking out of the bedroom with a hockey mask on its face "It's abbreviated for Destroyer of Gods"

DOG shakes the mask off, looking at me with an intimidating look, then losing said intimidation as DOG plops his butt on the ground with his tongue hanging out "He doesn't live up to the name, he's a big softy" Ezreal adds.

"Does he put masks on often?" I question.

"Yeah, he'll find one and shove his head in it then stand over by when window and stare through it" Ezreal says while motioning to the window that looks over the stairs.

"Has he ever gotten into Sona's apartment?" I ask him.

"A few times, though that's because sometimes she leaves a window open by her balcony and DOG somehow makes his way up there. He might secretly be part cat" Ezreal says to me, DOG still sitting there with his tongue out looking at us.

"Has he ever taken anything from her?" I ask him.

"Don't know, he's never brought anything back" Ezreal replies.

DOG then gets up eagerly and zooms into the bedroom. A moment later he zooms out with a bra in his mouth, a bra that matched the pair of panties Sona showed me. I take the bra out of DOG's mouth and she sits back down with a derpy smile and his tongue out again.

"Uhh, I've got zero clue where that came from" Ezreal tells me.

"Something tells me DOG got it, but why would be a better question" I say.

Ezreal kneels down and starts petting DOG "Are you a boob dog my little Destroyer of Gods" Ezreal says.

DOG doesn't make a noise "Sorry for all the questions Ezreal" I say.

"Eh, it's no problem, you got a job to do, what is that job at that moment anyway?" He questions.

"Apparently Sona has a stalker so I was brought into help, well Sona asked K/DA to borrow me but, never the less" I say.

"Her having a stalker? Please" Ezreal says, still petting DOG "If anything she's the stalker"

I raise a brow "What do you mean by that?"

"One time DOG got through her door after she had left it unlocked when she went out one day. He got into her room and when I went to get him, her room was absolutely plastered with pictures of someone. I didn't stop to see who but yeah, if anything she's a stalker" Ezreal tells me.

"Sona being a stalker? That's a turn of events"

"Thanks Ezreal" I say.

"No probs" He says.

I exit Ezreal's apartment, my guard now higher than I ever could be. Sure, I was suspicious of Sona before, but finding out she's possibly a stalker. Now something's make sense for what happened, but the question is who is she stalking. Something tells me I should already know that answer. I enter Sona's apartment and I see Sona in the kitchen.

"Look what I found" I say while holding out her bra to her as I walked over to her.

"My bra!, was the creep across the way the pervert stalking me?" Sona asks me as she takes the bra from me.

"It was a dog" I say.

"A dog?" She questions.

"Yes, a smart, yet, derpy dog" I tell her "Guess the dog might be fascinated with you, or it's just pure coincidence"

Sona giggles, she then begins to play with her hair, plucking at them like strings. I knew she was about to do something, I go to grab her hand but I hear a melody in my head, something reminiscent of a lullaby. My body begins to feel heavy and I fall to my knees, my eyes wanting to close.

"My sweet honey~" Sona says with a giggle "You catch on fast don't you~"

"D-Damn it" I mutter I tried to keep my self up, the lullaby still ringing in my brain.

"Suspicious from the beginning and not drinking my tea, you should have been out like a light, yet you didn't~ naughty boy~" Sona says while giggling. She then crouches down with that innocent smile on her face "Now I have you all to myself, Honey~"

I then collapse on the ground, drifting into sleep "Of course...she was after me"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80K 2.8K 39
- Y/N is an archivist, scratch that, an "information artist", and he likes to believe he's cursed, cursed with bad luck, resulting in the constant la...
3.3K 133 13
[ON COMPLETE UNTIL FURTHER K/DA NEWS] -You take on the role of Y/N L/N, the very same engineering major from The College Experience, this time he's n...
94.2K 1.9K 30
Y/N is a 17 year old boy with the power of a demon. He is quiet, silent and mostly a loner because... everyone is scared of him or at least that's wh...
42.9K 815 30
Runeterra, a world filled with wild fantasies people could only dream of. The world is in a more modern era as of now, and there have been conflicts...