Naruto:The Prodigy (Naruto X...

PAJ465 द्वारा

After the Uchiha clan massacre there were two known survivors. Sasuke son of the Clan heads and Y/N the grand... अधिक

Bio (Land Of Waves Arc)
Enter: Naruto Uzumaki! (Land of Waves Arc)
My Name Is Konohamaru! (Land Of Waves Arc)
Sasuke And Sakura:Friends Or Foes! (Land Of Waves Arc)
Pass Or Fail:Survival Test! (Land Of Waves Arc)
A Dangerous Mission! Journey To The Land Of Waves! (Land Of Waves Arc)
The Assassin Of The Mist! (Land Of Waves Arc)
The Oath Of Pain (Land Of Waves Arc)
The Forest Of Chakra (Land Of Waves Arc)
The Land Where A Hero Once Lived (Land Of Waves Arc)
Info
Battle On The Bridge! Zabuza Returns?! (Land Of Waves Arc)
The Broken Seal (Land Of Waves Arc)
The Demon In The Snow (Land Of Waves Arc)
Bio (Warrior Of Stone Arc)
Special Assignment? Expedition To The Land Of Grass! (Warrior Of Stone Arc)
Enter:Menma Uzumaki! (Warrior Of Stone Arc)
Legend Of The Sword:The Sage's Story (Warrior Of Stone Arc)
Special Training? The Cave Of Reflection (Warrior Of Stone Arc)
An Assassin's Edge (Warrior Of Stone Arc)
An Honest Confession (Warrior Of Stone Arc)
Invasion Of The Grass (Warrior Of Stone Arc)
The Warriors Of Stone (Warrior Of Stone Arc)
Y/N's Awakening! (Warrior Of Stone Arc FINALE)
Bio (Chunin Exams Arc)
The Reunion (Chunin Exams Arc)
Sworn Rivals:Sharingan Vs Byakugan! (Chunin Exams Arc)

Haku's Secret Jutsu:Crystal Ice Mirrors (Land Of Waves Arc)

507 20 0
PAJ465 द्वारा

Normal Font-Speaking
Italics-Thoughts
ALL CAPS-SHOUTING

(This is a request and is totally optional but so I can continue making chapters and future books it would help me a lot if you guys voted for the chapters so I can gain more publicity and more reads. It would also help if you guys also left some comments and followed)

(In Tazuna's house)
Tsunami:Inari! Could you give me a hand here? Inari!

Inari:I'll be right there!

Suddenly two men armed with swords walked up to Tazuna's house with evil grins on their faces as they started to unsheath their swords.

(At the bridge)
Kakashi:*covers group* Stand back. Now Sasuke and Y/N go on.

After I had finished slashing up Zabuza's water clones previously me and Sasuke slashed at Zabuza in an x motion.

Zabuza:Well Haku. Looks like you got a new rival.

Y/N:I think I recognise the person next to Zabuza. The chakra signature seems familiar.

Kakashi:Well, well. So I had it right. It was all an act. With that phony mask.

Y/N:Kakashi you should have found that out earlier. You know there are no major tenkettsu points in the neck.

Kakashi:True.

Sakura:Ah. I should have picked that up earlier.

Sasuke:Don't beat up yourself too bad Sakura. *smiles at her*

Tazuna:So that protecting your village thing was a bunch of baloney.

Sakura:You have some nerve coming back here after pulling a trick like that.

Kakashi:I mean with that mask who do you think you're fooling.

Sakura:With all due respect. You can't be talking sensei.

Sasuke:Don't worry I'll take him out. Lets go Y/N.

Y/N:OK. Lets go.

Zabuza:Haku be wary of Toji's son. You saw how he handled the water clones.

Haku:Understood. *bodyflickers*

(Tazuna's house)
The thugs slashed down the door and started to intimidate Tsunami and Inari. While they threatened to kill them.

Tsunami:Please don't hurt my son he's just a boy. Please I'll do anything. Just please don't hurt him.

Thug 1:Looks like your mum came through for you kid. Lucky.

As Inari started to break down the thugs started to bring Tsunami outside and leaving.

Thug 2:We'll treat you real good. So don't worry your pretty little head.

Thug 1:Keep walking.

Inari:Leave her alone!

Thug 2:How cute. You've come to save your mummy.

Tsunami:Inari!

(At the bridge)
Zabuza:So they can keep up with Haku's speed.

Kakashi:Sakura cover Tazuna.

As me and the masked ninja engaged in hand to hand combat he started to speak to me.

Haku:We're here for the bridge builder not you. If you back down I won't have to kill you. I could already infer from his backstory that he was powerful but where's that raw physical power he was talking about.

Y/N:Save it we don't want to negotiate with you.

Haku:Well then I'll have to activate my kekkei genkai. It wasn't a smart idea to fight me around water. *starts doing hand signs*

(With Inari)
As Inari was about to get slashed by the thugs Naruto came in just at the right time. The thugs were shocked but attacked him instead. Naruto activated his clone jutsu and beat them effortlessly. Telling Inari that him and Tsunami should go and they can be heroes.

(At the bridge)
Y/N:Sasuke.

Sasuke:Yeah.

Y/N:I have enough raw speed. While I attack from all angles just use fireball jutsu like a flamethrower.

Sasuke:Right.

I dashed around the masked ninja in a flash attacking him towards Sasuke's direction with each hit letting him get burnt. However, it seems like it had no impact when I peered closer he was using ice to heal himself.

Kakashi:You shouldn't underestimate these ninja. As you'll see now.

Y/N:*activates jutsu* Blue Fire Technique:Flaming Palm. *rushes at Haku and strikes his chest*

Haku:That hurt. *clutches burn mark on chest*

Sasuke:You think we're done. Fire Style:Fireball Jutsu.

Y/N:Wind Style:Fuijin.

As Sasuke let out his fireball jutsu my fuijin attack enhanced the flame sending Haku back. When we went in for a hi five Haku cut of my hand but it grew back with the use of growing sapling.

Haku:Perfect. Secret jutsu.

Haku started to surround us with a dome of ice mirrors until we were completely surrounded.

Y/N:*activates jougan* I should use this chance wisely. Afterall, my jougan can copy kekkei genkai. *copies technique*

Kakashi tried to enter the jutsu but Zabuza flash stepped and stopped him.

Zabuza:Your so called prodigy of the leaf can't stop that jutsu. Even if he is Toji's son and a descendant of the God of shinobi.

Haku:Now I'll show you what speed really means. *starts to throw senbon*

I took all of the senbon attacks because of my healing capabilities leaving Sasuke unscathed.

Suddenly I started to hear screaming and shouted but I immediately knew who or should I say what it was when the ninja said the number one most hyperactive ninja.

Y/N:Sasuke looks like that monkey Naruto is here.

Sasuke:I swear he doesn't always have to shout when making an entrance. *facepalms*

Naruto:Naruto Uzumaki is here. Believe it! You know how in the stories the hero comes at the last second and beats the villain. That's what I'm going to do right now. Believe it! Afterall, I am the main character.

Y/N:Naruto I stole that from you a long time ago!

Naruto:SHUT UP! HAVING A CORNY BUT COLD SPEECH OVER HERE! Anyway, like I was saying. BELIEVE IT!

Zabuza:This brat again.

Kakashi:How is he related to Minato. Definitely Kushina but not Minato.

Sasuke:Now I know why Y/N says he's retarded.

Haku:Master Zabuza let me fight him my way.

Zabuza:As you wish.

Naruto:As you wish I'll rip off that mask and tear you apart.

Haku threw senbon at him but Naruto cancelled it out with an attack of his own.

Zabuza:I wouldn't intervene if I was you. Just sit back and enjoy the show.

Kakashi:Sakura's feisty but at the same time she isn't stupid enough to fight Zabuza by herself.

As Naruto went to fight him. Haku reentered the jutsu to attack me and Sasuke again.

Sasuke:He teleported in an instant how.

Y/N:The answer is clones. Clones are also in the mirrors. I think he's using a substitution jutsu to switch between them.

Sasuke:I see. Then that means we have to maintain a 360 field of vision.

Y/N:I can take care of that. My jougan has the powers of all dojutsu and more that includes the byakugan's 360 vision. But I'd still like to know what I can do with this karma marking.

Sasuke:Wait! We can attack him from the inside while Naruto attacks him from the outside.

Naruto:That's a great idea. *smiles at us inside*

Kakashi:Naruto sneak the enemy not your allies.

Sasuke:I'll just have to burn this down. *does hand signs* Fireball Jutsu! *the attack does little to no effect*

Y/N:*puts hand infront of Sasuke* Don't worry I'm the strongest. Blue Fire Technique:Fire Arrow.

When I hit my attack it managed to melt down one mirror.

Kakashi:His kekkei genkai is extremely powerful. Not even I can copy it. Something tells me that eye of Y/N's can though.

Haku:My kekkei genkai is strong but it pales in comparison to my brother's. He was the one that gave me this mask.

Naruto:I won't lose here. I am going to win. For the sake of my dream.

Haku:Dream.

*flashback*
A young Haku was on the streets as her brother came over to here with a mask he found.

Haku:Shiro. Thank you.

Shiro:Its a goodbye gift. Before the clan forcefully takes me back.

Haku:Eversince your snow kekkei genkai was revealed in addition to your ice one they have been wanting you. Thank you Shiro.

Shiro:Thank you Haku. *gets taken away*

I was alone on that bridge for days starving and thirsty but then master Zabuza found me.

Zabuza:Little Urchin. *walks to Haku*

Haku:Your eyes are just like mine mister. We're both the same. I've been lonely since my brother left. Will you be my friend.

*end of flashback*
Haku:Its painful. I don't want to hurt you. If you advance then I will be forced to hurt you. I want to protect the person most close to me. That is my dream.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

2.1M 47.9K 200
This story about y/n Uchiha. Yes, you heard another Uchiha. She lives with her mom and dad. Are best friend with Sasuke since they were one year old...
11.3K 295 23
Kumotta was just a boy when his entire clan was wiped out by his older brother's best friend, Itachi Uchiha, but why does he feel like there is more...
10K 255 28
The L/n clan was known for their wise and their carefree way of living life. In term of wiseness, they were always on top. What happens when a young...
569K 18.1K 42
Everyone thinks that Itachi Uchiha is the prodigy of the Uchiha Clan since he became ANBU and got his Sharingan at an early age, but people didn't kn...