MY WORTHY MISTAKE ✨

By Sahithi_writes

[ COMPLETED βœ… ] Author : She is a cloud and he is thunder . If she is alone she is beautiful but if she is wi... More

Introduction : The characters
CH - 1 The beginning : The cloud and Thunder ⚑
CH - 2 SILENCE BEFORE THE STROM⚑
CH - 3 THE WRONG TURN ❀️⚑
CH - 4 THE BHARAAT πŸ₯πŸŽ‰
CH - 5 THE WEDDING ⚑❀️
CH - 6 THE WEDDING NIGHT πŸ’•βš‘
CH - 7 LOVE YOU OR HATE YOU ?
CH - 8 THE TRUST
CH - 9 FIRST DATE πŸ’•πŸŒ
CH - 10 THE ANGRY TEARS ⚑
CH - 11 MEETING THE PARENTS ❀️
CH - 12 THE LOVE CONFESSION β€οΈπŸ’•
CH - 13 CAN'T STAY AWAY FROM YOU ❀️
CH - 14 ABDUCTING YOU AGAIN πŸ˜‰
CH - 15 THE GRAND WELCOME
CH - 16 JEALOUS
CH - 17 YOU CAN'T AVOID ME
AUTHOR's NOTE
CH - 19 ROMANTIC NIGHT
CH - 20 VISITING THE TEMPLE
CH - 21 THE RAIN DANCE
CH - 22 THE STALKER
CH - 23 STALKER POV
CH - 24 THE CREEPY GIFT
CH - 25 THE DRUG
CH - 26 THE ANTIDOTE
CH - 27 THE BATTLE
CH - 28 I'M OK BUT NOT OK
CH - 29 THE NIGHTMARE
CH - 30 THE RAIN KISS
CH - 31 THE ICE CREAM ROMANCE
CH - 32 THE BASKETBALL MATCH
CH - 33 THE HONEYMOON ( 1 )
CH - 34 THE HONEYMOON ( 2 )
CH - 35 THE HONEYMOON ( 3 )
CH - 36 THE HONEYMOON ( 4 )
CH - 37 LOVE TO PLAY WITH YOU
CH - 38 THE JENGA ROMANCE
CH - 39 LOVE ADORATION
CH - 40 THE OFFICE WORK
CH - 41 KULDEVI VRAT
CH - 42 THE DIFFERENT PATHWAYS
CH - 43 THE BIG DAY
CH - 44 THE MANALI TRIP
CH - 45 HAPPY ENDING
THE EPILOGUE
LOCKED IN YOUR SOUL ❀️
AUTHOR'S NOTE
BONUS

CH - 18 THE LETTERS

4.2K 139 6
By Sahithi_writes

RUHAAN'S POV :

I didn't expect my sweetheart would become so bold . The way she seduced me is still struck in my mind .

I can still feel her touch , her smell , the taste of her sweet lips . The way she tied me with her saree ,the love bite I gave on her shoulder , her soft belly , the comfort in her arms and the way she blushes ...every inch of her and everything about her making me go crazy for her .

I held her hand from in between the finger gaps tightly and we went down .

My mom spoke ruhaan looks like you didn't slept well .

" Ya mom ! I slept so late ... ". I exclaimed looking at my sweetheart who left my hand without looking at me and went towards the dining table .

I can see she is shy now .

I just smiled looking at her .

My mom cleared her throat ahmm....ahmm...

I looked at my mom .

She spoke " well beta actually today we are supposed to go temple but your dad went to office and I guess you are also leaving  " .

" Yes mom I have some pending work " . I said . 

Deep down I'm craving to be with my sweetheart but I have to go to my office and attend an important conference with dad . My dad already discussed the deal but now we have to discuss the implementation procedure and much more . I have no choice .

My mom said " okay have some sweet then you can go to your office " .

Basically I don't prefer sweets so , I tried to skip it but my sweetheart made me sit .

I can't ignore her , she served some sweet dish in the bowl .

My mom said " beta it's sweet Pongal made by your wife ".

I looked at her who is looking at me with blushy eye lashes hiding her smile .

She served me the sweet and I took the first bite of it , she stood beside me I pinched her waist slightly .

She jerked a little and I chuckled .

I finished the whole bowl and asked for more .

Vani and diya chuckled and said " sorry....! We finished everything ".

For the first time I liked a sweet so much but I couldn't have it more .

My sweetheart said well I will prepare more in the evening .

Just then my mom came with a box in her hand and opened it .

It was our family Bangles .

She gave it to my wife and spoke " beta this is our family Bangles and it's your first gift from me ".

My sweetheart hesitated to take it . She spoke " Maa I don't need it , it's okay " .

I spoke " Sweetheart it's your right , the right on me and this family . So , please take it "

My mom smiled and she made her wore those bangles .

She hugged my mom and spoke " Thankyou maa " .

My mom hugged her back and smiled .

I spoke " mom okay I need to go now " .

My mom spoke " ok beta sriya you walk till the car with him " .

She smiled and nodded in yes .

I can see vani wanna come out to bid bye to me but diya stopped her , well diya is so intelligent she can understand everything .

I bid bye to vani and diya and went out with my sweetheart .

I kissed her forehead and spoke '' Wait for me sweetheart " .

She spoke " Come early I will be waiting kanna " .

I smiled and pecked her cheeks .

I sat in my car and left to my work .

I reached my office and went in , My secretary came to me and he was talking about our new deals and the newly launched leather bag collection became sensation .

We moved into my cabin and he gave me some files . I told him to leave and he left .

Aditya saw me and he came into my cabin , he spoke " Bro ! So , finally I'm glad to see you in your cabin and the conference is gonna be in 1 hour just check those files " .

I spoke " adi I already knew about this deal and I was sure dad gonna make it .
I'll just revive these papers and come so , make sure there won't be any mistake " .

" I will bro ". He exclaimed and left .

I revived those papers . Well the deal was all about Indian traditional and classical jewellery .

I checked all the papers and everything was perfect .

My secretary knocked the door and I told him to come in . He said " sir it's time for the conference " .

Well we headed towards our board room .

Aditya gave the presentation . We have 6 months time to complete the project .
My mom is a good jewellery designer , I'm sure she will be more interested in it .

Aditya completed his presentation . I can see some share holders are against it but I said yes to it and no one dares to say no if say yes to something .

Well everyone agreed and I came out from the conference .

I checked my phone and I didn't got any text or call from my wife . Well this upsets me .

Just then my secretary came and showed me some pending work and some documents I need to sign .

Ufffff ... I'm so busy with all my work but still waiting for her call and text .

It's been 3 hours and I completed most of my work but still there are some papers I need to check .

I took a break and I saw my phone ringing . I saw it was from diya . I picked up the call and said " hello diya " .

She spoke " jiju , are you free can I talk now ? ".

" Ofcourse you can talk diya I'm on break " . I exclaimed .

She spoke " jiju Priya Maa said today is your first night . I called my mom and talked with her , well mom wanna talk with you or Priya maa but dad is still angry with you so , she told me to tell you this " .

" What is that diya ? " .I asked her .

" Today is your first night and according to our family tradition there is a very cute ritual so , for that you need to buy a gift for my akka and you have to give her after the completion of 'paan ritual ' jiju  .

I spoke " What is paan ritual diya ? ". She giggled .

" Jiju actually this ritual is so private , my akka have to feed you paan and you need to eat it without any complaints . This ritual will be between both of you in your room and no one sees you or disturb's you . I can't say more than this jiju . I'm just a kid . So , make sure you don't forget the gift " .

I smiled hearing that and I'm excited now . I spoke " okay diya I won't forget . Well how is your sister ? ". I asked .

" Jiju she is good and she is talking with Priya maa " .

" Okay bye diya " .

" Bye jiju ". She said and I cut the call .

Well these marriage rituals are so good , I can't wait to meet my sweetheart .

I sat on my chair and started checking the flies .

I skipped the lunch and got so , busy with my work .

Finally I finished my work . I checked the time it's 8 pm .

I took my phone and left . I thought to gift anklets so , I personally picked the anklets with lot's of ghungroo and packed it .

I reached my home and went in .

Diya came to me and spoke " so , jiju did you bought the gift " .

I smiled and said " yes " .

" Okay jiju now you can have your dinner and you can go to the room when I tell you " . She exclaimed .

" Why so ? " .I asked her .

She spoke " jiju actually you can't see akka till Priya maa decorates your room and we make akka sit in your room " .

" Well diya I'm not hungry and I need to freshup now , so I have to go to my room " . I said .

Just then dad came and he took me into his room . I got freshup in my dad's room and he made me wear white dhoti & kurta .

Now adi and dad started teasing me , giving me tips that I shouldn't scare her , I shouldn't make her feel uncomfortable and I shouldn't go wild .

Well please dad and adi I know everything . Please stop teasing me . I requested .

Finally my mom came in , she spoke so , ruhaan beta sriya is waiting for you in your room . Now you can go and see her .

I smiled and went towards my room .

I don't know why but I'm feeling nervous and also excited .

I opened the door and saw my sweetheart is also wearing the saree matching with my outfit .

She sat on the bed covering her face with the veil . I can see she hided her face with her hands and her fingers are covered with some green caps . I don't know what's that .

I moved towards her and sat beside her . I slowly removed the veil but she still covered her face with her hands .

I asked her " sweetheart what this on your fingers ? ".

She replied " This is paan and you need to eat this . It's a Telugu ritual " .

She slowly forwarded her hand touching my lips asking me to eat .

I caught her hand and started eating looking into her eyes . I can see how cutely she is blushing .

I wantedly bite her finger to see her reaction .

She moaned ahh ! and spoke in meeky voice you shouldn't eat my fingers .

I chuckled and spoke in meeky voice " Sweetheart you have no idea how I am craving for you " .

I can see she is gulping and getting nervous .

Well I ate all the paan and kissed her fingers . She smiled .

She got up from the bed and she touched my feet . I stopped her and asked " sweetheart what are you doing ? ".

She spoke " It's a part of ritual and I should treat you like a god " .

I smiled and bent down to touch her feet . I touched her feet .

She stopped me . I spoke " sweetheart if you treat me like a god then I should treat you like goddess right " .

She hugged me and I hugged her back .

We released from the hug and she made to sit . She spoke " opening her secret box , Kanna do you remembered when I told you that this box is full of secrets " .

" Yes , sweetheart I remembered so , what's the secret " . I asked .

She smiled and said " this is box is full of letters , I wrote to you even before we met " .

" What ! How's that even possible sweetheart ? " I asked her coz I was so  confused .

She said " Actually I always saw you in my imagination and dreams but I never able to see your face ".

She gave a letter and said " see this is the first letter I wrote for you . Don't you think this is what actually happened with us , see it . We are actually bounded by destiny " .

I read the letter and I feel a wave of emotions are rushing in my heart .

She spoke " you know I was always happy whenever I was with you in my dream but I can't able to see your face and I don't know your name so , I called you kanna in my dreams . You know something you always called me sweetheart in my dream ".

I couldn't able to believe this , she always dreamt of me even before she met me . My eyes are filled with happiness .

She cupped my face and caressed my cheeks lovingly . I kissed her and spoke " I love you sweetheart " .

She responded " I love you too Kanna ".

We both smiled .

She spoke giving her box to me " so , these are some poetic letters I wrote for you . This my gift for you . So , where is my gift ? You need to give me a gift as per ritual " .

I spoke " sweetheart the gift you gave me is way more precious than mine . Thankyou sweetheart " .

I slowly took out my gift and gave it to her .

She smiled and opened it .

I started feeling nervous thinking will she like my gift or not .

I can see her face is glowing . She took the anklets in her hand and said " How do you know I love anklets ? ".

I'm happy see that she loved my gift .
I took the anklets from her and made her wore by myself .

*****************************************
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ⭐

So , how's today's part guys ?

So , most of you commented YES so , I'm gonna write romance from next parts .

Love you all ❤️

Thankyou for reading .

Bye 👋🏻

YOUR AUTHOR

---❤️---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 982 13
The story follows Dev and Sonakshi in the ITV show Kuch Rang Pyaar ke Aise Bhi Season 3, after Sona's outburst regarding Dev's absence during Asha's...
236K 2.3K 6
A young girl gets sold to a vampire lord by her family He becomes obsessed with her He loves her, he would kill for her He doesn't care if she doesn...
233K 8.4K 22
Second Book of Short Stories | Woh Jo kabhi na hua hai Woh Jo kabhi na kiya hai Woh sab ho raha hai inn dino | Laughters, tears, frustrations, anger...
25.3K 735 9
There always been werewolf as long as human exist but that problem with that was... werewolves were hidden from outsiders like human who would just...