His Mrs.Rathore

By Sapthaswara

Book 1 of "Arranged Marriage" Series Dive into this Arranged Marriage which is spicy, salty and sweet. They... More

His Mrs.Rathore
Characters
Character aesthetics ❤️
🔥🦋❤️ Them ❤️🦋🔥
His Mrs.Rathore
Amara ❤️
Abhiraj 🔥
V's Engagement
An Old Friendship
The Urgent Meet Up
The Trial Day
The Proposal and The YES
The Gala
V ki Shaadi
Shaadi & First Night
💞 A Little Closeness 💞
Feelings✨❤️
✨ Increasing Heartbeats ✨
Quality Time
🤐 Her Silence 🤐
Making it up 💕
Good times
Slaps & Kisses
Teasings 💝
Emergency
Longings ✨
Punishment
Accident
Taking care
Bua is Gone
❤️Confessions❤️
🔥Love making🔥
Small moments ✨
🌧️At the Balcony in the Rain🌧️
The Rage attack
Planning
Problem solved
Varsha?
Creating Problems
Aasthma Attack
🔥Sensual Holi with Colours🔥
Leaving
❤️Calls and Messages❤️
His Coldness and Break down
Kalki
Girls/Boys Time
Pleasurable Punishment
Trip
✨❤️ Thiruvananthapuram ❤️✨
Last day
Jealousy
Kidnapped
Found
Going home
Sneaking
Final Decision
✨It's a New Beginning✨
🔥Suhagraat🔥
Honeymoon
✨Festival(s)✨
🦋Our little one🦋

✨Dance Class✨

1K 54 1
By Sapthaswara

Abhi's Pov

Days are passing very quickly. I am being fully prepared to ascend the throne and to rule the Rathore empire. Today, there is a meeting with all the main employees and the architecture department of our company. I also decided to join them since I want to know what they are capable of.

Right now I am standing inside Papa's cabin behind the shelves looking at the files. Suddenly the door burst open and enter a very tensed Mrs Rathore and a chashmish, whom I recognise as dad's PA.

Mrs Rathore?
Well yeah it sounds nice soooo....

They didn't saw me. She walked with him and put a bundle of papers on the table and a cup of coffee.

"Mohan ji, aap zara papers arrange kar dijiyega" she said sweetly

This much sweetness?
She never smiled to me like that

"Haa Amara ji. I will do it. Don't stress yourself" he said.

Amara ji?
She is your superior
Call her ma'am

"Tab Tak mein ye karthi hoon" she said picking up a file and settling in one of the chairs.

"Ji" he blushed.

Why the fuck is he blushing?

I was standing here behind the shelf with a file in my hand and observing them. She is correcting something. A pencil in her hands and full focus on the file. She is wearing a baby blue saree and a navy blue blazer. Just then she collected all her hair and made a messy bun and pinned the pencil inside it. And again started reading.

Studied her face from afar. Her eyes moving in a swift motion, nose scrunching, lips reading something, fingers scratching the forehead and sometimes on the jaw.

I was standing like a statue here, without blinking. Suddenly he sneezed. I came out of my dream land and realised that I was ogling at her.

What is my problem?
I don't like her
Why the hell am I looking at her like that?

Suddenly he sneezed 3-4 times again.

"Mohan ji aap ye yahan rakhiye aur jaake ek adrak wali chaay peejiye" she said taking the papers from his hand.

"Par I am okay. It's just sneezes" he said

Yeah it's just sneezes
If he don't want why are you forcing him?

"Jayiye" she said firmly pushing him on shoulders.

Why is she touching him?

"Haa haa jaa Raha hoon" he said running off from there not before flicking her forehead.

Fucker

"Do you want something?" He asked when he reached the door step.

Yeah I want something
Dafa ho jao!!!

"No I am fine. You go" she said smiling.

He went away and she continued her work. I decided to show up.

I put the file back and went towards the couch, where she was sitting. She noticed my presence and asked without raising her head.

"Itni jaldi aagaye aap. Chaay Piya ki nahi?"

I didn't reply anything just went towards her and took a seat just beside her making the couch bounce a little. She widened her eyes and looked at my direction. Seeing me she was more astonished.

"Aa- aap ya-yahaa?" She stuttered a little.

"Why? Couldn't I come here?" I asked.

She was going to stand up but I pulled her wrist and made her sit again.

"Leave me" she said wiggling in my hold.

"Why? Now I couldn't touch my wife?" I asked smirking

"I am. Not. Your. Wife" she said imposing each word.

"But soon"

"Not. Yet. Now Leave. Me" she said.

I pulled her a little closer and put a baby hair behind her ear. She slapped my hands away and pushed me with her free hand. I tightened my hold.

"What happened fiance? Why are you trying to move from my hold?" I asked again going closer.

"Not yet Mr Rathore" she said.

Her constant trying of loosening my grip ended up in more tightening it.

"You are hurting me. Leave me" she said wincing.

I left her hand and she rubbed her wrist. It have the imprints of my fingers.

Fuck I didn't do it intentionally

She looked at me with fire spitting eyes and stood up.

"What the fuck is your problem?" She asked raising her voice a little.

"Lower your voice and yes my problem is you"

"Then go away and don't come near me" she said still rubbing her wrist.

That stirred something in me. I also stood up.

"Why? Why should I go away? Are you not comfortable wifey?"

"I am. Not. Your. Wife" she said gritting her teeth.

"Yet"

She huffed and started walking to the door.

"Uske saath toh badi comfortable lag Rahi thi"

The moment I said this, she stopped and turned around but there was a smirk on her face.

"Haa toh? Thi mein comfortable aur aage bhi hogi"

I gritted my teeth and my jaw locked.

Why is she always getting on my nerves?

"Any problem husband?"

Husband? That sounded good
What's happening to my stomach?

I was going to reply but she cut me off.

"By the way, you should not have any. So if you have also, I don't give a fuck and take a fuck"

Saying this she barged out of the cabin.

What was that?

I was fuming. It's always her words at last. I hated it. I never face these kinds of situations. It's always me who will end a conversation, always. But she. She don't even hesitate to insult me.

Who does she think of herself?
I need a fucking coffee

I also went from there shouting at everyone I see on the way.

She is affecting me very badly

The day went smooth the meeting was also smooth. In the meeting she was sitting opposite to me totally avoiding my existence, sometimes talking to V and sometimes writing down something.

Soon it was evening and V insisted me to join him to go to his house. I denied. But V being V, did everything until I agreed.

Currently we are standing outside his house drinking coffee. Then I saw some college students barging into her house.

"Dance class" V said.

"Huh?"

"They are here to dance" he said pointing to the students

"Hmm" I just hummed and showed no interest.

But from my peripheral view I can see V smirking.

Well fuck off dear friend

Ammu's Pov

I was waiting for those idiots from last 30 minutes. I teach dance to the students from my college. I am not a pro dancer but they are stubborn and only will learn under me. We don't have a teacher student relationship, we are like friends.

Then I heard the sound of door opening. All of them barged in.

"You are 30 minutes late" I said without facing them.

"Sorry di" Samar said.

"Time waste mat Karo aur shuru ho jaao" I said smiling at them

"Yayyy" they shouted and started practicing.

Today they were practicing classical dance forms.

The girls have done Ghoomar and Nainowale ne, while the boys have done, Ami je tomar and Deva Sree Ganesha. Now it's time for the mixed performance. They are currently practicing Mere dholna sun and yet to practice Aatma rama.

I am correcting and making them dance the way that they feel what they are doing and the way that they secure a good position in the competition.

All of them are now sitting and getting ready to practice the last song. But none of them perfectly know that so I decided to be in front and dance with them. Someone switched onn the music and we started dancing.

In the middle of the performance I saw V entering. Followed by him Mr Rathore entered.

What is he doing here?

I was dancing. I smiled at V. They came and stood just in front of us. Some of the students identified Mr Rathore and started to take selfies and autographs.

Who is he Shah Rukh Khan?

I continued dancing and when I turned a little I saw the girls were distracted and was looking at him.

"Focus" I said in a firm tone.

They came out of the trance and continued the performance.

I can feel his gaze on me. That made me somewhat uncomfortable and aware.

Why is he looking at me like that?

I unintentionally dropped one step.

"Diiii...." The students whined who are dancing behind me following my steps

"Sorry" I said and continued.

Just then I saw him smirking at me.

Urgh that fucking smirk

I continued dancing with more energy and as the song ended posed with them.

I went to V while the students rested.

"Why..why are you here?" I asked panting heavily.

"Haww I am wounded. Can't I come to meet my baby" he said

"Hmm.. that's it.. no other things. 'cause the look on you- your face .. says something else" I said observing

"Pehle lambi sanse lo. Phir bath Karo" he said.

I took 4-5 deep breaths and asked again, that why is he here.

"You know what?" He asked

I know where this is going. He needs something.

"I don't know. Spit it already V"

"I... I want your help" he said

"In?"

"In... In making.... " He trailed off

"Making what?"

Just then Samar called me.

"I will come. Wait here" I said to V and went to them.

They were leaving. I have them a prep talk and said to face the competition without fear.

They took me in a group hug. All 28 students surrounded me and hugged me. Then said bye and started leaving.

"Suno" I called them.

"Haa hame pata Hain. Ghar time pe pohnchna. Pohchte hi message karna. Idhar udhar mat ghoomna. Khana time pe khana" all of them said together making me chuckle.

"Yeah right. Bye"

"Bye" they waved and went off.

I went inside the washroom washed my face and went near V wiping my face and neck.

"Hmm ab bol"

"Iwantyourhelpinmakingthepresentationfortomorrow'smeeting" he said in one breath.

"Which language is this?" I asked.

"Ahmmm...voh.." he started.

"Okay V take a breath and repeat" I said.

"I want your help in making the presentation for tomorrow's meeting" he finished.

I chocked on water I was drinking. He came to me and rubbed my back.

"Wh-what?"

"Please Ammooos" he said

"No. Not happening" I walked from there put the towel and water bottle down.

"Please na. Please" he begged

"No. No. No" I said and went near the natraja vigraham and did my pranam and turn around to see a V who is folding his hands begging me with puppy eyes

"No. Don't give me that look"

"Ammu please. Tum mere Ammu ho na. Please" he kept following me.

"Fine" I said defeated.

"Yayyy! Thank you thank you thank you!!!" He exclaimed

"But.. but charge lagenge" I said

"Help karne keliye charge. Not bad" Mr Rathore huffed.

Oh! I forget his existence

"None of your business" I retorted

"Okay and shuru mat ho" V said and asked, "Kya chahiye?"

"You will buy me candy floss and Belgian chocolate ice cream" I said

I saw amusement in Mr Rathore's face.

"That's it. I will bring now" he said turning.

"In the mela" I finished

"Where?" He asked.

"Ummm... Mela"

"Not happening"

"Then forget about the presentation" I said turning

"What the fuck? Ask anything else" V said.

"No I want to go there only"

He seemed unfazed.

"Please V bohot saal ho gaye" I said pleading

"Aur wajah bhi tumhe pata Hain" he said.

"But I am perfectly fine now. look" I said spinning in front of him giving him full 360° view.

"Nahi Ammu. It will be-" I cut him off.

"It will be fun and nothing will happen. Please leke jao" I said giving my best puppy eyes.

He looked at me and huffed

"Fine"

I jumped in excitement and hugged him with full force making him to stumble back a little.

"You know what? I love you" I said hugging him tightly

"Yeah and unfortunately, I love you too" he said in a bored tone.

"Haww too rude" I said pouting.

"Jhalli" he said flicking my forehead.

We broke the hug and laughed.

"So?" He asked

"Yeah. I will do it"

"That's my Ams" he said

"Yeah stop buttering" I said rolling my eyes.

We went out and they went somewhere I don't know and I went to the kitchen helping amma in making dinner and after finishing the dinner, went to my room and jumped on the bed. Took my book Twisted love by Ana Huang and indulged in Alex and Ava.

Reading it I didn't know when I slept.

..............................................

Twisted series is literally 🔥❤️

Hey guys

Hope you love the chapter

I know the initial chapters may be boring but after the marriage of Ammu and Abhi it will be some more romantic and spicy

Vote
Share
Comment

Byeee 😌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Rajputana By Manika

Historical Fiction

202K 8.1K 28
"I am ready but there is only one problem that my month has come". She said while controlling her smile. Abhirath asked in confusion "what? month?? W...
3.2M 108K 63
"Why the hell did you tell them that you are my wife?" he whisper yelled at me. I stared at him in disbelief. "Answer me you useless" he yelled again...
134K 7K 55
"You are Marrying ME!" I ordered her. "WHATTT!!!!" her eyes almost came out of sockets and she looked at me with a shocked face while I was looking a...