Cursed Fiber (Gojo!Reader x K...

Galing kay kopestare

Born of a runaway couple. Y/N Satoru. Raised without guidance. Born to be the strongest. Now arriving at Honn... Higit pa

Y/N Satoru: The Bio
Episode 1: Arrival of the Strongest.
Episode 2: I hate Tennis!
Side story: Wearer of Senkestu Y/N!
Episode 3: Certified Strongest Style
Side Story: Ryukos panties
Episode 4: Overwhelming.
Side story: Satsuki's Type
Episode 5: Intensity
Side Story: Strongest Babysitter
Side story: Dreaming about You
Episode 7: Calm
Side story: Who is He?
Episode 8: The Honoured One
Side Story: Techniques
Episode 9: Promare Expansion
Side story: Is Love Truly Pure?

Episode 6: Rage

1.5K 54 24
Galing kay kopestare

Next Day

Y/N got off the No-star tram, grumbling about being tired. He forgot that one responsibility of coming to this academy was that he needed to not sleep. Disheartening really. 

Y/N strolled over to the entrance of seeing the set of outcast girls. Mako and Ryuko were eyeing something up so it piqued Y/N's entrance as he got behind the two and read it out loud.

Y/N: "Attention, Ryuko Matoi of Second Year, Class K. I will be waiting in the Kendo Club dojo after school. Signed by Sanageyama." 

Wasn't that guy part of the Pokémon four? Elite Four uh whatever it was. 

Ryuko startled easily whacked the person behind it. Good thing it was Y/N who was now on the floor holding his stomach struggling to breathe. Anyone else would probably be dead. Probably.

Ryuko: "Y/N?! DON'T DO THAT DUMBASS!"

Y/N: "Oh.. ow.. motherfucker...ow.."

Mako: "Oh? Hey Y/N, whatchu doin on the ground?" 

Y/N got up albeit clumsily and patting himself off the dust that got on him.

Y/N: "Hey Mako, watch out for gorilla's swinging their fists randomly, just got hit by one right now."

Y/N was once again pummelled into the ground by Ryuko as Mako took the statement from Y/N to literally hoping to not get punched by a gorilla. 

Y/N: "ALRIGHT ALRIGHT, I APOLOGISE, YOU GORILLA STRENGTH WOMEN! JEEZ OW!"

Senketsu: "You're just digging your grave more and more kiddo."

Ryuko charged back at Y/N as Y/N starting running off to his class.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bell Rings

Y/N got up, the final lesson of yet another boring day was finished, being accompanied by Mako and Ryuko as the trio were heading towards the gym.

Upon entering, the three were met by a huge crowd presumably there to watch the battle. Within the centre of the attention was a green haired due who was he again?

Ryuko took the imitative and headed towards Sanageyama as Y/N and Mako headed back to the crowd blending in to watch the fight happen. 

Sanageyama : "So you've come after all, Matoi."

Ryuko: "I was called here by one of the Elite Four. I couldn't exactly run away from that now could I?"

Ah, so that's what they were called, Elite Four.. sounds dumb. I mean it's cool but it also sounds dumb, effectively flawed. I still don't remember the guys name.

Sanageyama monitored the crowd noticing the blatant white haired boy. Afterall, who else had a bizarre hair colour like pure white in their teenage years?"

Sanageyama: "And when I defeat you Matoi, I shall deal with Satoru effectively as well, he brought shame and harmed Lady Satsuki, for that, he'll face death as his punishment."

Ryuko: "Thinking about beating me is laughable but beating Y/N? Boy I pity your small brain. That guy.. he's the strongest person I know so he wouldn't lose to someone like you."

Sanageyama: "DAM BITCH! I Sanageyama, of the Elite Four will teach you a lesson in defeat!"

Ah, that's his name. Well, this will be an easy sweep for us. Also San a gey yamama AHAHAHAHA. Oh man, poor dude.

And then, Sanageyama did the unthinkable, he transformed into a fucking robot with his 3-star Goku uniform? I didn't know these knock-off's also copied transformations?!

Sanageyama: "Three Star Goku Uniform: Blade Regalia!" 

I mean, the robot looking thing is pretty cool but what's with the legs, big arm and shoulder pads but tiny feet. Dam I feel very judgemental today, what was in those croquettes.. 

Ryuko: "That's kinda impressive! Guess I'll better transform as well then!"

Then she pulled the pin that was on her gloves activating her transformation. This will be a good fight.

Y/N grabbed the popcorns from the student aside him.

Extra: "Hey that's mine!"

Y/N: "Is it? Well too bad, it's mine now."

The other 0-star didn't bother to fight back knowing Y/N was not a 0-star like him. Better to live another day.

The fight was pretty decent.

Ryuko went on the offensive with her scissor blades but Sanageyama kept countering her moves like he was some kinda of parry machine.

Hey, what do you know, it's a robot so maybe he is a parry bot. No, wait, he's using his sight to see her moves and parry it. Yes, that was it.

Y/N: "Oi! Ryuko, blind his eyes, he use his sight or some bullshit to predict your stuff."

Sanageyama looked over at Y/N cursing Y/N. He was gonna reveal his cool trick to Ryuko and impress her with his overpowered ability and completely destroy her. All well, he'll just beat her even faster then.

Ryuko: "That so...? Senketsu, you know what I'll ask right?"

Ryukos mumble could hardly be heard by the audience and her opponent, but Y/N heard it loud and clear. He smirked. Crazy girl, looks like she's found new ways to use Senketsu hasn't she?

Sanageyama charged at Ryuko one more time however, Ryuko quickly cut off a piece of Senketsu as the removed piece soon split into smaller pieces which covered Sanageyama's eyes removing his eyesight.

Sanageyama: "The hell did you just do?! My eyes! I can't see!"

Y/N smirked. Clever girl. She used Senketsu's fabrics to split and cover his eyesight giving her opponent no time to see her movement and finally go in for a final blow.

He watched as Ryuko sliced off Sanageyama's 3 star Goku outfit off him and then absorbing the life fibre's into Senketsu.

After the process was done, Ryuko headed over to where the tall Y/N and tiny Mako was but was interrupted by Sanageyama's anger.

Sanageyama: "No! This isn't over yet! I can still fight!"

Y/N: "Wow, talk about disappointment."

Sanageyama: "Why.. YOU-"

He was quickly whipped down by good old Gamagoori.

Gamagoori: "Don't be pathetic, Sanageyama! You have disgraced the Elite Four!" 

Gamagoori kept whipping the naked and defenceless Sanageyama until he fell on his knees which made him stop.

Y/N, Mako and Ryuko took that as their cue to leave and head home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Next Day 

Y/N Heading Home Alone

Y/N was thinking back to yesterdays events. How Ryuko easily beat Sanageyama, her being stronger now and how she kept growing stronger. It was an interesting thing to see. Maybe she could rival his strength one day?

Y/N began laughing. What a joke, until he heard whispers.

Extra 1-Star: (Whispering)"Shit.. is he laughing cause he heard us?"

Extra 1-Star (2): (Whispering)  "He's definitely known we're following him, that's why he's laughing..!"

Extra 1-Star (3): (Whispering) "I say we jump him now..!"

Y/N: (Whispering) "Sounds like a plan, the sooner we do this, the better right?"

The three 1-Star's nodded to Y/N standing up and then standing up.

Wait.

Y/N?

Distract and hurt Y/N. He was just right here talking to them. 

The three 1-Stars were each hurled into the wall crashing into it, 2 were unconscious due to the extreme force that was put into Y/N's blue as the last one was also thrown into a wall just not as hard. 

Extra 1-Star (2): "S-spare.. me.."

Y/N: "Not until you tell me why the hell you were high-tailing me."

Extra 1-Star (2): "I swear.. I don't know anything thing."

Y/N chuckled. Oh boy, he's wanted to do this for some time now. Y/N walked closer to the boy.

Y/N: "Say hi to god if you meet him. Tell him, that his second strongest son said hi. Jesus is the strongest of course."

Y/N's infinity started to go the opposite way crushing the 1-Star student.

The scream of the student filled Y/N's ears. Music to his ears, I swear.

Y/N: "Keep screaming, unless.. you want to spill the information."

Extra 1-Star (2): "Please.. AHHH.. I'LL TELL.. AHHHH AHHHHH..!"

Y/N reversed his infinity back to him making the 1-Star student drop onto the ground barely living. Maybe he went a bit too far. Oh well, consequences for trying to fight him.

The student said out quietly.

Extra 1-Star (2): "Me and my friends.. ugh.. were.. sent here to slow you.. ow.. down before you.. get to Sanageyama-san's.. and Matoi's second battle.."

Extra 1-Star (2): "But.. this time..he.. has a new.. unfiform.. that surpasses any other Goku.. uniforms made.. apparently.. ugh.. it can beat the transfer student.."

Y/N nodded. At first, he thought Ryuko would win, but nah.. he'll have to step in. Priority and safety first. Y/N clicked his neck and kicks the 1-star student in the head knocking him out.

No witnesses for a while to leave. Time to go find Ryuko and pay that green haired shit a piece of his mind for messing with his friend.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Honnoji Academy  

Y/N got back to the academy seeing a sight he didn't want to see.

Sanageyama: "Looks like you've lost this battle, Matoi." 

Sanageyama smirked as he looked on Ryuko, lifting his sword proudly to finish off Ryuko who was beaten and bloodied. 

Ryuko coughed blood once more as she saw Y/N and weakly reached her hand.

Ryuko: "Y/N.. run.."

(OST starts playing)

For the first time since his arrival at Honnoji, Y/N has never once shown his full brutality to his classmates and friends.

Fearing that they would look at him like that.

Disgusted.

Hated.

Feared.

Outcasted.

Y/N swore to never use the full capability of his power to brutally hurt someone and torment them with his cursed techniques.

Y/N will never kill again. 

He has once and he regretted it.

But the overwhelming feeling of anger and despair.

Caused him to snap.

He's going to snap again.

Y/N held back. Made too many jokes. Played around with his food and enemies.

He made a mistake. Being friends with Ryuko and Mako were his first mistakes. 

Well, he's afraid they'll have to hate him from now on. His second mistake of being too close to a monster like him.

But Sanageyama.. you won't live today. Not after what you've done.

And if you do. Think twice before you come after me. Because, you won't be alive.

Sanageyama's eyes widened when a streak of navy dark blue and gust of wind past by him as his sword dug into the ground. 

He turned his head around to see Y/N whispering something into Ryuko's ears.

"'m.. s..r...y"

Sanageyama grinned. Oh it was just him.

Sanageyama: "Well well, if it isn't Y/N Satoru. Fancy seeing you here after I just beat the shit out of your girlfriend. Well, you shouldn't get scared and run away now!"

Y/N was instantly in-front as Sanageyama reacted instantly to slash at Y/N. The wooden blade broke in half.

Sanageyama was confused but remembered the ability of the invisible gravitational barrier around Y/N.

Well, he'll just have to..

Sanageyama was on the ground instantly. Huh.. when did he?

Oh, that cheeky bastard. He dropped him on the ground. Wait.. where the hell was he. Sanageyama was annoyed but he got spooked by Y/N who appeared behind him.

Sanageyama: "The hell are you doing..?!"

He looked behind to see Y/N with a crazed smile.

Y/N: "Peeka-boo, I see you."

Sanageyama jumped backwards immediately into Y/N's trap as Y/N dashed at Sanageyama and latched on his body pulling at both his hands. 

Y/N: "You know.. I never really was a hand holding guy..!"

Y/N pulled both of Sanageyama's arms essentially tearing the muscles inside of his arm causing the boy to howl out in pain. Y/N let go off him and jumped back staring at him.

Y/N: "Any more tricks party boy?"

Sanageyama was panicked. He lost the ability to move in both of his arms. Retreat, retreat.

Sanageyama ran away pushing past the crowd of 0-star and 1-star students fearing for his life. What the hell is this guy, he broke his arms, is he trying to kill him?

After 2 minutes of running, he cooled down. Did he lose him? Until he heard a familiar voice behind him.

Gamagoori: "That was embarrassing Sanageyama! Why did you run..!"

Sanageyama sighed a breath of release until he felt that pressure again.

"Weren't You The Ones Who Told Me to Not Run Away?"

Y/N stared deep into Sanageyama's eyes piercing into him with just his glare alone.

Sanageyama began sweating until he realised Gamagoori was beside him. Human shield. Tanker. Reliable.

Gamagoori: "That's enough Satoru. He'll be handled accordingly to Lady Satsuki's order. You should go help Mankanshoku with Matoi."

Y/N stared at the giant man before taking a deep breathe.

Y/N: "Eehehehehe, then keep yourself safe Gamagoori, I'll see you around."

Gamagoori: "Too you as well Satoru."

Y/N waved goodbye leaving to go get to Mako.

Sanageyama just stared confused. The same man who nearly killed him just smiled it off like nothing happened.

Gamagoori: "That was stupid of you Sanageyama. You nearly died had I not stepped in. Take tomorrow off to reflect on why you need to be better around Satoru Y/N. Afterall, Lady Satsuki has developed an interest in him.

The scene fades to black. The Insane Y/N being showcased to everyone but Mako and Ryuko. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

8.6K 100 14
Instead of ryuko going Honnลji Academy now It's Y/n trying to find out who killed the rest of the L/n family, and ryuko never left ragyo and is the s...
182K 4.9K 32
gojo x (female)reader (Will be edited soon) I just wanna say that i made some age changes later on but forgot to edit certain parts. gojo is an idi...
186K 8K 57
โ๐‘ฐ ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’๐’‡๐’‡๐’†๐’“ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’”๐’ ๐’Ž๐’–๐’„๐’‰...โž โ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’๐’‡๐’‡๐’†๐’“ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’Š๐’• ๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’๐’–๐’๐’…๐’'๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’†๐’...
28.3K 2.3K 55
โ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’‚๐’'๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’“๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’•'๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’”๐’„๐’๐’“๐’„๐’‰๐’†๐’…โž "Maybe I wanted him to touch me." Satoru didn't think, holding her...