𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝘼𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩...

By Ald815

↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some ... More

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘
[ 𝟏 ] - 𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥
[ 𝟐 ] - 𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
[ 𝟑 ] - 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
[ 𝟒 ] - 𝐁𝐞𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐫
[ 𝟓 ] - 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫
[ 𝟔 ] - 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞
[ 𝟕 ] - 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞
[ 𝟖 ] - 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
[ 𝟗 ] - 𝐆𝐢𝐟𝐭
[ 𝟏𝟎 ] - 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐧
[ 𝟏𝟏 ] - 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
[ 𝟏𝟐 ] - 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
[ 𝟏𝟑 ] - 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧
[ 𝟏𝟒 ] - 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
[ 𝟏𝟓 ] - 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐞
[ 𝟏𝟔 ] - 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲
[ 𝟏𝟕 ] - 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐮𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
[ 𝟏𝟖 ] - 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭
[ 𝟏𝟗 ] - 𝐍𝐞𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
[ 𝟐𝟎 ] - 𝐄𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭
[ 𝟐𝟏 ] - 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
[ 𝟐𝟑 ] - 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
[ 𝟐𝟒 ] - 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
[ 𝟐𝟓 ] - 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞
[ 𝟐𝟔 ] - 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
[ 𝟐𝟕 ] - 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
[ 𝟐𝟖 ] - 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
[ 𝟐𝟗 ] - 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞
[ 𝟑𝟎 ] - 𝐃𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞
[ 𝟑𝟏 ] - 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞
[ 𝟑𝟐 ] - 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲
[ 𝟑𝟑 ] - 𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
[ 𝟑𝟒 ] - 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤
[ 𝟑𝟓 ] - 𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
[ 𝟑𝟔 ] - 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
[ 𝟑𝟕 ] - 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
[ 𝟑𝟖 ] - 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
[ 𝟑𝟗 ] - 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧
[ 𝟒𝟎 ] - 𝐅𝐢𝐱𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
[ 𝟒𝟏 ] - 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞
[ 𝟒𝟐 ] - 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲
[ 𝟒𝟑 ] - 𝐓𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞
[ 𝟒𝟒 ] - 𝐓𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
[ 𝟒𝟓 ] - 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞
[ 𝟒𝟔 ] - 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
[ 𝟒𝟕 ] - 𝐂𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐚
[ 𝟒𝟖 ] - 𝐃𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
[ 𝟒𝟗 ] - 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
[ 𝟓𝟎 ] - 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐲
[ 𝟓𝟏 ] - 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲
[ 𝟓𝟐 ] - 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐲
[ 𝟓𝟑 ] - 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭
[ 𝟓𝟒 ] - 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
[ 𝟓𝟓 ] - 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝
[ 𝟓𝟔 ] - 𝐇𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
[ 𝟓𝟕 ] - 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭
[ 𝟓𝟖 ] - 𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐞
[ 𝟓𝟗 ] - 𝐅𝐮𝐫𝐲
[ 𝟔𝟎 ] - 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍
[ 𝟔𝟏 ] - 𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡
[ 𝟔𝟐 ] - 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐲

[ 𝟐𝟐 ] - 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠

35.7K 1.9K 701
By Ald815

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝘼𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 】

"I'm disappointed, (Y/N)," Alastor hummed as he and said girl walked down the street towards the hotel, the tense silence that had been between them finally broken after they had left the V Tower. "To think that you would deliberately stay with those cretins just for me to come and save you is truly a low standing I didn't expect from you."

    "I only did so for Angel, not because I knew you would come get me," (Y/N) sighed. "He's... well, we're not friends, but I want to be. And what's wrong with trying to help out someone you want to be friends with?"

    Alastor's eyes narrowed.

    There certainly was some sense to her words, but all the same, he wasn't pleased.

    It might not have shown on his face since his smile was still as garish as ever, but that also didn't mean others knew what was going on underneath. A necessary tool to hide his true thoughts from others, Alastor implemented his smile very well in certain situations, and this was definitely one such situation. A type of displeasure coursed through Alastor at the thought of (Y/N) selflessly helping Angel just because she wanted to—even more so when she wanted to become 'friends' with him. Considering she never did such things to try and become friends with him bothered him the most, his eye twitching when what he coveted couldn't even be bothered with him.

    It was an irksome fact.

    One that blatantly tore apart his self-esteem and self-importance that he held in high regards.

    When the two finally walked through the doors of the hotel, the spider demon himself whom they had just been talking about leaped across the couch when spotting (Y/N), capturing her in his hold as he desperately began to look her over. Whether it was to see if she was okay or if it was out of the fear that Valentino had done something to her, (Y/N) didn't know, but she quickly stopped Angel's actions.

    "Angel," she grabbed the wrists of his upper set of arms, her smile soft. "It's okay. I'm fine."

    "No!" He ripped himself from her hold as he stood straighter to tower over her figure, his eyes large and desperate, prominent bags underneath them to show he had not been sleeping well. "It's not okay! I get why you wanted to help me, but what if something had happened to you!? You don't... you don't know Val. He could have killed you. Why... why would you risk that just for me?"

    Charlie and Vaggie stepped closer, the former clasping her hands to her chest in worry. Sir Pentious, Husk, and Niffy weren't far behind them, their curious gazes resting on (Y/N)'s face to observe her expression whilst awaiting her answer.

    (Y/N)'s lips twisted upwards into a bitter smile, the look making Angel falter.

    He couldn't quite describe such a look.

    There were no words for it.

    Yet, it brought tears to his eyes.

    Alastor's smile turned pointed whilst his eyes continued to narrow at the scene in front of him, that same displeasure once more roaring up within him that he was starting to grow tired of. Sure, such feelings were unique and rare, but that didn't mean he liked them nor wanted them. It meant he had to cut them out by the roots entirely.

    "Didn't I tell you?" (Y/N)'s voice pulled Alastor from his thoughts, her gaze still directed at Angel who looked defeated if anything. "I want to be your friend. Is it so wrong wanting to help you?"

    "Yes!" Angel's voice broke. "My friendship means shit compared to your life! Don't you get that!?"

    "I guess not," she sighed.

    Angel's entire expression twisted into one of sullen discontent, both sets of his arms crossing over his chest as he looked away from (Y/N), a mixture of guilt, apprehension, and worry all swirling within him and settling in the pit of his stomach like a heavy anchor. The weight of his confinement to Valentino settled heavily onto his shoulders, freedom and friendship so close he could taste it until it was ripped away.

    He didn't want that.

    He didn't want to allow himself to care for (Y/N) onto for her to be killed, or worse, turn her back on him when finding out just how broken he was.

    He didn't think he could take that.

    "My dear fellow, you should be thanking (Y/N) instead of yelling at her!" Alastor proclaimed with a cheery smile to Angel as he set a hand on said girl's shoulder, his other hand behind his back gripping his cane. "Not only did she help you out of a pinch you found yourself in, but she also freed you from your job's responsibilities!"

    "What?" Both Angel and (Y/N) turned towards him with wide eyes, confused by his words.

    "Why, yes!" He hummed. "Didn't I tell you? I devoured the little moth demon—as he is dead, any and all souls he owned are now free!"

    (Y/N) gaped at Alastor.

    His impossibly wide smile merely widened.

    She couldn't believe it.

Sure, she knew that Alastor as an Overlord was quite powerful, but to overpower Valentino was a feat she hadn't expected, especially since he too was an Overlord with roughly equal strength. However, as she turned her gaze towards Angel, the man practically in shock from the realization that his soul once again belonged to him, she then walked forward and readily embraced him.

The hug was warm.

Sincere.

Caring.

It was everything Angel had been deprived of the moment he signed his soul away. Now, he didn't have to think about that anymore.

With that, Angel returned (Y/N)'s hug.

It was freeing.

Alastor, his brow twitching, raised his hand and snapped his fingers, watching with satisfaction as (Y/N) let out a startled meow when she suddenly turned back into a cat and dropped to the floor. Alastor laughed to himself as he walked forward and plucked (Y/N) off the ground, watching in amusement as she tried to glare at him with those striking (E/C) eyes of hers that he found rather pleasing to look at.

"Alastor, what the fuck?" Angel scowled as he watched the Radio Demon walk off with (Y/N).

"This little darling needs some much needed rest, so we will pardon ourselves for the time being," Alastor answered with a wave of his cane as he disappeared into his shadow to reappear in his room, setting (Y/N) down and leaning forward with an eerie look in his eyes.

She backed away slightly.

I want to turn back, but I have a feeling he'll be pissed if I do...

Ugh... what does he want?

"Hm..." Alastor cupped his chin, his eyes lidding. "Yes. I like this form more."

(Y/N) wanted to groan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78K 4.8K 35
↳ ❝ [ 私の召使い ] ❞ ━ yandere prince x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a girl raised to be a boy by her mother enters the castle as ...
116K 3.9K 42
"I like the way you think, Radio Demon." "And you, Miss Hell en Pointe." ୨୧ [Y/N] [L/N] ─ also known as Miss Kitty, also known as Miss Hell on Heels...
44.2K 1K 8
( Male Yandere x Female Reader)(Oneshots) →→ There is something in you that attracts boys . But these aren't any ordinary boys. They are insane...cra...
922K 25.9K 50
This is a Hazbin Hotel Alastor X Reader story ('cause there isn't enough of these already). All characters belong to their respected creators. ⚠️ th...