CONTRACTED

Por shalompens

Life for Julie takes a turn around after the death of her dad. "A flick of my finger and Mario's stupid mista... Más

CONTRACTED
CONTRACTED
CONTRACTED
CONTRACTED
CONTRACTED
Contracted
Shalom pens.
CONTRACTED
The Joses
Contracted.
CONTRACTED
picture Hall. (Julie)
contracted
Contracted
contracted
Picture Hall
Contracted
contracted
contracted
contracted
contracted
contracted
Contracted
Contracted
Contracted
contracted
contracted
contracted
contracted
contracted
contracted
contracted

CONTRACTED

5 2 0
Por shalompens

Chapter 10: Good news and Bad news.

   Julie sat by her laptop in her robe, and hair tied, sipping watermelon extract as she watched the phootage in the slowest pace.

She checked her clock. 1am.

She continued watching until she noticed something stupid.

Why did he bump into the hooded man and apologize? It was normal for people to bump into people, yes but an apology following suit was a rare case

Why did he rush back immediately after the apology? She checked what she was doing at that time.

It was exactly the time, the tracker paused for few seconds.

Then a minute later, he shot the Lady. Few seconds after, the tracker was disabled.

The hoodie man didn't even continue in the direction he was heading before the bump, he went back to board the train he just got down from.

She shut the laptop tiredly as she tried to reason things out.

She rumpled her hair in frustration before opening it back to review it.

Julie was awoken by the knock on the door as a tiny ray of sunlight shone to her eyes through the window.

She yawned and stretched as her eyes adjusted to the bright light.

She was still in her robe. Her neck ached due to the inconvenient posture of laying on a desk in between two laptops.

She looked terrible, her eyes were sagging, her hair was rumpled, her lips were dry.

"Who is it? She yawned tiredly still sleepy.

"Good morning Ma'am. It's Diella Ma. We need to get you ready for breakfast ma. You also have to see the Sergio off to the airport."

"Sergio, airport, Breakfast. Who is it?" She asked tiredly as she walked to her dressing room.

Her senses were awakening.

"Diella Ma. It's me your new assistant Ma."

"Oh Diella, come in!" She yawned as she untied her hair and massaged her cheeks while staring at her mirror.

Diella was scanning around for her, when the phone on the bed rang violently.

Julie walked out of the room.

"Is it Marissa?" She asked curiously as she walked to Diella who handed over the phone.

"Yes Ma'am."

"I hope I'm not interrupting any couple moments?" Marissa asked from the other end as Julie sat on her couch.

"This better be good, why would you greet me with a silly tease?"

"Don't you remember saying it every moment you call. You are married now, so, it's my turn."

"Hahaha, funny, what is up?"

"I'm at your place in Houston. I got a call from the nurse. She tried reaching you but.. I guess you were caught in the middle of something..."

"What's the prob?"

"Nana came out of coma by 5:37, this morning. She's fast asleep now. I just got here. It's a huge miracle. I mean, the doctor predicted two weeks but..."

"Oh my Goodness! Julie shrieked in excitement. Every atom of tiredness evaporated from her body.

"Oh my goodness. I'm coming right after breakfast. Thanks so much for being there.  This is so incredible." She chuckled in tears.

"See yah! "

She sprouted from her couch and headed for the bathroom. She bloomed with the nicest smile ever as she jerked like a child.

Breakfast ended quickly and speechlessly, Elisa joined. No one said anything than good morning and thank you.

The day was  going how Julie wanted. No one asked about anything. She only exchanged smiles with Sergio.

The next time they were together again was at the hanger.

Julie admired the jet before her as she walked out of her car.

It was must for every vital woman of Jose to see the god of Jose off.

But why Elisa? Julie flashed a smile to Elisa as if noticing her for the first time this morning as she walked to meet the Sergio who just finished speaking with Mrs Catherine.

"Good morning." She whispered with a smile as she opened her arms for a hug. They had to be a couple. At least hugs were used by couples in times like this.

That's not the reason. Armando knew there was more to the hug. He only expected a peck on his cheek.

He stared at her opened arms with a questioning smile as he received it.

"I'll be going to Houston after this." She whispered during the hug before pulling herself out and wrapping her hands round his neck.

"You are one annoying Lady." He scoffed as they stared at each other.

Elisa's eyes were burning with fury. That was Jubaby holding the LOHL.

Mrs Catherine was busy with her tab and only stole glances.

Armando seemed to notice the jealous tension shooting from Elisa. He gave a slight smirk as he stared at Julie who was about to remove her hands from his neck.

He wrapped his hands round her waist and punched a tender kiss on her lip and forehead. Julie pushed him away in shock. "How dare you take me by surprise?" She whispered trying to cover her inconvenience with a blush before pushing him softly again creating an official distance between them.

The sound of mrs Catherine's chuckle diverted Julie's attention to her.

She gave a timid smile before waving to the Sergio who waved back before making his way up the stairs.

"Your lovey-dovey acts won't last. He is just using you to make me Feel jealous." Elisa scoffed with a glare.

"Why does that statement sound familiar? Like I have heard it before?" Julie asked as she walked to Elisa. "But then, I don't see why he can't do that, even if it won't last for long." She smiled as she raised her ringed hand to Elisa's face. "You don't expect us to kiss the whole day do you?"

"Ladies, we should head back home." Mrs Catherine interrupted the heating tension with a nice smile.

Julie blew a kiss to Elisa before making her way to the car.

"I wonder what everyone will say when they hear the story behind Asher Brown." Elisa threatened with a smirk. "I made you, I carved you and gave you fame. I can also tear you down to the nerd I met." She folded her hand. " I can see the headlines, the unknown entity's real reason for staying unknown."

Julie froze for two seconds before turning to her. "With a cliche, and her creator who made her life miserable." She chuckled as Diella opened the car door. "Nice barbie outfit, heard you were one of the contestants for today's show." She entered the car.

"There's no contest." Elisa muttered in shock.

Elisa gave a slight smirk as a thought flashed through her mind.

Elisa was one of the best celebrities on X and every other platform. She had been since she was four.

As the only priceless daughter of the Orlando, and a great content creator, her blog hit the front when she was six years old. She did a massive of coverage of the Queen of Spain's birthday.

When she was thirteen, her blog reached 15 million with the coverage of the royal get together of Spain.

Now, she had influence. A statement from her could tear down people's world.

Julie knew that. She could rip and bring down the student council president of a school she never attended or saw, what couldn't she do?

She ruined the relationship of Asher Brown and Miles and made sure no one brought it up after the fake show with a 4 seconds video of Miles kissing someone else.

That helped Julie breath in school, although it drew more stalking questions from people on net, which she never answered and ever since ran from paparazzi.

Elisa was right. She made Julie the unknown entity with just one video.
.
.
.
.

Hi guys.

Thanks for reading, loving, supporting and voting.

Julie is on her way to see Nana. I need to grab a snack as soon as I can.

Press the star if you want me to have my fave.

Comment if there's anything else you suggest perfect for the trip

Love you all

😘😘😘

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

11.6K 308 32
a story how a young woman fell in love with a man through a forced marriage ••• Violet Rosé McQuoid, a 23 year old who dreamt to become a doctor to c...
201K 12K 32
Mr. Billionaire makes a proposal of marriage to a beautiful baker woman. She is to be his wife in a loveless marriage, as he, her husband. ••• Giovan...
4.1K 181 20
"Stay away from me, don't talk to me except if it is about my son or about something very important. And lastly don't fall in love with me" he said "...
428K 17K 30
Arabella never thought she would find herself in a dark alley with a billionaire, let alone end up tangled in his web of lies. When the billionaire o...