contracted

Chapter 13:

  Julie sat at the dining enjoying her meal with Mrs Catherine and Diego. They were entertained by Diego's story version of a movie he saw last night. "Then we realized... If we had different skin types. Then..." Diego chuckled before Mr Ferdnard barged in with a magazine in his hand.

"Good morning Prince Ferdnard." They greeted as he took his seat.

"Did you know the person narrating the story dies in the story and the same voice narrated it till the end?"

"No way, even her funeral?" Julie asked in shock as mrs Catherine chuckled.

"Even her funeral. How did they omit such flaw." Diego bursted out hysterically.

"Care to explain this?" Ferdnard passed the magazine to Julie bringing silence to the room. "Am I the only one who has seen this?" He asked mrs Catherine who fixed her eyes on Diego and her meal.

Julie glanced at him and read the headline. "Unknown entity threatens Her ex- agent and fiancee just to date cellist. What?!" She passed it back to Ferdnard. " You spend money to buy this things?" She continued her meal.

"We need to call the press to get things straightened." Mrs Catherine suggested.

"No! It's a lie. You can't lie about me to me. Let them say all they want."

"You know it's true. That's the only reason you refuse to prove it."

"Your video is everywhere." Ferdnard scoffed.

"You threatened to murder someone..."

"I did no such thing. And I will not go out there and stand in front of people I don't even know exist, just because I want to clarify the rumor I know is not true."

"It's simple. Clarify it by announcing your marriage and genuineness to the world. The royals hate people with complicated lifestyles."

"To who? I can explain to the king tomorrow then."

"You are the face of..."

"My love wouldn't want that. Besides, this is not the worst one published." Julie sighed tiredly.

"Where did the Sergio even pick you from? Jose needs a princess worthy enough not some unknown entity."

"Don't you get it my Prince. He is a god. Why will he stoop so low to marry a princess when I  am the goddess he requires?"

This question ended the argument and caused tense silence. Ferdnard left them in the dining.

"Do you mind following me for the shopping I talked about last week?" Julie asked Mrs Catherine with a sweet smile.

"No, no I don't mind my Lady." Mrs Catherine replied nicely.

"Don't worry about the magazine. I was once rumoured to strip in a club down town."

.
.
.
.
.

   Few hours later, Julie was walking out of the mall with Mrs Catherine and Diella, with few servants carrying their luggage. Her bass guitar and double bass was amongst the set.

She bought a burner cell, new sim cards, two new phones, an ipad, and other things she needed for her software programming.

Plus she also had her hair done. The hair was perfectly and tightly curled like her stylist wanted.

The flashing lights and snapping sound and mumbling questions filled the air as tons of reporters approached them.

Julie froze in shock as she stared around. "It happens all the time we use the customized truck and cars for shopping." Diella whispered to Julie.

Mrs Catherine stood with a sweet smile as she waved. "As a Woman of Jose you do not dismiss the press." Diella whispered. Julie gave a nice smile.

Mrs Catherine insisted on bringing a truck and a customized car. She agreed due to the stuffs she planned on shopping for but "who knew she would force her into this?"

Julie took her first step with a bold smile without looking at the reporters around. The her bodyguard began his work. She learnt to walk down the red carpet from someone. Just maintain your smile, keep your heads high, avoid eye contact and don't listen to any question.

She inhaled deeply before continuing her steps to the car. The distance to the car felt endless as she maintained her smile along side mrs Catherine who waved on her behalf.

Soon her bodyguard opened her car door. She felt relaxed sitting in the car until she saw her picture printed on the magazine in a reporter's hand. A new one with a picture of her in highschool and a picture of her performing in London.

Curiosity ate her up as Diella entered the car. "I need that magazine." She muttered to Diella as she shut the door. "I'm sorry ma, the Sergio strictly told me to keep you off the media till he returns.

"Have you read it?" She asked as the car moved. "What's it about?"

"The headline says. How does the unknown entity live above her means?"

"Oh.. I've seen that one. It's about my unknown rich parents." She sighed in relief."

"Every woman courting The Sergio is always prepared for that part of the shopping experience. They always answer at least five questions. That's the only way people find out they are courting the Sergio."

"But Elisa orlando never stops to answer a crowd of lousy reporters." Diella added before chuckling.

"That's why people feared her smile in school. She looks directly to the camera and says what she wants you to hear with it. That's the reason I admired her then." Julie gugglied as her smile faded slowly. "They can't hold you for smiling, can they."

.
.
.
.

Hi! Hello guys

Thank you so much for your support. You know I'm your one and only truth source so please don't trust the magazines.

Press the star to encourage my team mates, and pen.

I'ld love  to know what you think about this scene. It was a quick one, not really elaborated because I couldn't stalk her in a mall for classics without being noticed. I had to stay with my fellow goons.

Thanks for understanding love you too much 😘🥰💯.

Also, up next is a show off of my gallery so far. I'm quite occupied preparing for tomorrow's trip so.. look through that till in chanced.

Love you all.