Contracted

Chapter 14:

   Julianna made her way into the airport with Marissa and Jimmy in her pretty bucket Cap, focused on her phone.

"We are gonna miss our flight if we don't hurry up young lady." Jimmy said as she snatched Julie's phone.

"Oh come on!" She pouted as she tried to catch up to Jimmy who increased his pace.

Almost immediately, they were stopped by tons of paparazzi snapping and asking.

Her black baggy jeans and blue baggy crop sweater was totally not for this occasion.

How was she spotted in the midst of a crowd like this?

She could hear their questions but couldn't comprehend any of it.

A lot of people were taking pics with their phones as they walked pass.

She definitely thought her beaded braids dangling just beneath her sweater managed to cover her face. She hoped it did but it didn't.

She continued her walk at Jimmy's pace with her eyes fixed on his back till they got into the plane.

"Wow." She breathed in relief as they walked up the deck . "I'm used to it already." Marissa smiled as she stared around.

"What took you guys so long?" Nana asked as she adjusted her hat before standing up to meet them.

"Someone decided to check out some..." "Nothing, Jimmy and I and Marissa were driving slow and I was on my phone." Julie Interupted nervously.

"So you decided to follow Jimmy's car because of..." Nana asked curiously

"Nothing, yes, nothing."

"Marissa?" Nana turned to Marissa with a questioning smile.

"What she says." Marissa replied avoiding her eyes as she sat down.

"They stopped by Orlando's, for treats." Jimmy snitched. The two girls had their glares fixed harshly on him before turning to Nana with a smile.

"Is that right?"

"No, yes in a sense... Their estate is just a stone throw from here so, we couldn't reach here without getting there." Julie explained with a sweet smile

"Julie, I told you before, I don't want you mixing up with her, your father will have my head if he finds out you still hang out with..."

"She's just a friend. I wanted to thank her for what she did with miles. Did you expect me to ghost her like dad said?"

"Yes! She's...she doesn't allow you to be yourself. All she wants is Asher not you."

  Julie's thoughts were cut off when her headphone was taken off by someone.

She looked up to see Armando's pretty eyes. "Great! I'm stock with you for ten hours "

"I hate when I call people's name thrice. It feels like I'm yearning for them." Armando scoffed as he sat beside her.

"Look who missed me..I almost forgot I was married." She stared to the window and stared back to him. "Why are you sitting here? You should sit somewhere else my Lord." She asked politely.

"Culture. A couple should be a couple even in front of Diego and the servants." He scoffed after shifting an inch away.

"Plus, I want to make things clear to you."

"Things like what?" Julie asked curiously as she turned perfectly to him.

"Spanish language and etiquette."