contracted

Contracted

Chapter 18

Julie stared at the gold and black dress in front of her. A  black dress flaring to the floor with gold ornaments and designs attached to it. The mask was beautiful. A black eye mask to fit the dress and it's shoes but one thing was sure.

"How in the world am I to wear this heavy... For the entire night?" She muttered.

The worst part was she had to make a new hairstyle and nails design to wear it as a lady of Jose.

Her head was already aching due to lack of rest. "The Sergio ask that you accompany him on his visit to the spa."

"Great!" She scoffed.

"It's the princess and queen's order. Take it as a get acquainted session." Armando walked into the room and sat on  the high stool closest to him.

"There's something called knocking.. Mr door usage knowhow." She faced the mirror before her as Diella exited the room. She stared at Armando through the mirror. "The spa is for relaxation not for..."

Armando gave her a shushing stare through the reflection before staring at the gown and then to her.

"They won't ask questions when I am with you. It's just..."

"I can't have an outdoor spa activity." She broke his statement as she unparked her curls.

"Why is that?"

"Because I am not comfortable with it."

"And whose fault is that?"

"I  will need you to cancel it.. I have large scars ... I use nude patches to cover them." She blurted staring at him to see his reaction.

"So..." He stood up. "How large is the scar?" He walked towards her with a curious stare.

"It's severe.." she muttered as she took a bold step forward.

The question his eyes were asking wasn't gonna come out of his lips. "Then, I will cancel it then."

"Great!" Julie scoffed with a curious smirk. "Please help apologize to the queen."

"Great!" He repeated in a questioning tone. He stared at her curiously as she walked back to the mirror.

"I will need you to be at your best tonight... Few of my exes are showing up and they would want to know who I chose over them."

"So.." she turned. "How curious are they?" She took few steps towards him.

"Severely curious."

"Then I will be at my best tonight." She resisted  the urge to ask further into the topic.

"Great.. please deal with them nicely, I won't want an uproar."

Julie reached close to him and adjusted his jackets collar. "Do you think I cause an uproar?" She asked with her eyes glued to his as she folded her hands waiting for an answer.

Armando studied the goddess in front of him. Her flawless beauty and pretty demanding eyes. He could see her natural lips dry and not balmed yet  looking silky enough to croon for a kiss to wet it.

He ripped his eyes off her lips and stared to her eyes. "Your naiveness would, I'll rather you remain silent."

"Okay." Julie walked past him to the table where she kept her phone.

"See you there then." She sighed as she sat at the table.

Armando's gaze continued till she sat. "How did you get the scar?" He finally asked.