MY WORTHY MISTAKE ✨

By Sahithi_writes

[ COMPLETED ✅ ] Author : She is a cloud and he is thunder . If she is alone she is beautiful but if she is wi... More

Introduction : The characters
CH - 1 The beginning : The cloud and Thunder ⚡
CH - 2 SILENCE BEFORE THE STROM⚡
CH - 3 THE WRONG TURN ❤️⚡
CH - 4 THE BHARAAT 🥁🎉
CH - 5 THE WEDDING ⚡❤️
CH - 6 THE WEDDING NIGHT 💕⚡
CH - 7 LOVE YOU OR HATE YOU ?
CH - 8 THE TRUST
CH - 9 FIRST DATE 💕🌝
CH - 10 THE ANGRY TEARS ⚡
CH - 11 MEETING THE PARENTS ❤️
CH - 12 THE LOVE CONFESSION ❤️💕
CH - 13 CAN'T STAY AWAY FROM YOU ❤️
CH - 14 ABDUCTING YOU AGAIN 😉
CH - 15 THE GRAND WELCOME
CH - 16 JEALOUS
AUTHOR's NOTE
CH - 18 THE LETTERS
CH - 19 ROMANTIC NIGHT
CH - 20 VISITING THE TEMPLE
CH - 21 THE RAIN DANCE
CH - 22 THE STALKER
CH - 23 STALKER POV
CH - 24 THE CREEPY GIFT
CH - 25 THE DRUG
CH - 26 THE ANTIDOTE
CH - 27 THE BATTLE
CH - 28 I'M OK BUT NOT OK
CH - 29 THE NIGHTMARE
CH - 30 THE RAIN KISS
CH - 31 THE ICE CREAM ROMANCE
CH - 32 THE BASKETBALL MATCH
CH - 33 THE HONEYMOON ( 1 )
CH - 34 THE HONEYMOON ( 2 )
CH - 35 THE HONEYMOON ( 3 )
CH - 36 THE HONEYMOON ( 4 )
CH - 37 LOVE TO PLAY WITH YOU
CH - 38 THE JENGA ROMANCE
CH - 39 LOVE ADORATION
CH - 40 THE OFFICE WORK
CH - 41 KULDEVI VRAT
CH - 42 THE DIFFERENT PATHWAYS
CH - 43 THE BIG DAY
CH - 44 THE MANALI TRIP
CH - 45 HAPPY ENDING
THE EPILOGUE
LOCKED IN YOUR SOUL ❤️
AUTHOR'S NOTE
BONUS

CH - 17 YOU CAN'T AVOID ME

6.8K 236 9
By Sahithi_writes

Next day morning 🌄.....

SRIYA POV : well I slept so late at night by chatting with my nanad and diya .

I saw the time it's 6 '0' clock .

I saw diya and vani are sleeping so peacefully .

I went into the bathroom and I got freshup .

Well today is my first day here so , I thought to wear a saree .

I picked my best saree and I got ready .

I looked perfect and my saree is so comfortable and smooth .

I thought to woke up vani and diya but they are in deep sleep . So I didn't disturbed them .

I thought to went upstairs to visit ruhaan but just then my mother in law called me
" Sriya beta ! " She exclaimed .

I touched her feet to take blessings but she stopped me and hugged me .

She spoke beta you look so gorgeous in this saree well I thought not to disturb you , coz I know last night you might slept so late .

Anyways it's nice to see you woke up so early ,come on it's your first day let's go to the Pooja room and pray to the god .

I said sure maa and we went downstairs into the Pooja room , I asked maa " where is papa ji and also ruhaan ? ".

She told " ruhaan should be woke up by now I think he might be tired so he didn't woke up , your papa ji went to office coz ruhaan is not there for 2 weeks and there's an important meeting today so , he left early with Aditya " .

I spoke " I wish we altogether do Pooja maa ".

She said " even I also felt that beta but don't worry tomorrow we all go to the temple for a ritual okay ".

I smiled and we did Pooja together .

After our Pooja Maa took me into the kitchen and she told me to make any sweet coz it's a ritual .

She introduced me to a maid her name is Ramya . I said hello to her and she said Namaste .

Maa spoke " well Sriya beta Ramya is our kitchen maid , she knows everything about our kitchen and she will help you with the ingredients . I shouldn't be at the kitchen as per ritual so , you make any type of sweet you wish and I'll wait for you " .

I said " ok maa " and she left .

Well I thought to make" PARMANNAM " ( sweet Pongal ) . I learnt this from my aunt and I love it .

I wrote the list of items on a paper and I gave it to Ramya and told her to arrange it .

I lit the stove and ramya gave me all the ingredients , I started preparing the dish .

In between I talked with Ramya and asked her " so , from how many days you're working here Ramya ? ".

She smiled and said " from 5 years mam ".

I spoke " don't call me mam ramya you can call me didi " .

She smiled and said " ok didi ".

I asked her about ruhaan . " Well Ramya do you know at what time ruhaan usually woke up ? " .

She said " yes didi ruhaan sir will woke up at early in the morning at 5 am and he will do his gym workouts but for the first time I saw sir still didn't came out from his room " .

Maybe he couldn't sleep without me . I thought and blushed  .

Well my cooking is completed .

I served the sweet in a plate with banana leaf and decorated with cashews & raisins .

Just then my maa came in she spoke " well this dish looks so delicious beta what is this ? "

I spoke " it's PARMANNAM maa SWEET PONGAL " .

" Oh ! I see , okay first serve it to God and then you serve for everyone " . She exclaimed .

Well I did as she told and I saw vani & diya coming down .

They got freshup and the aroma of my dish hit them . Diya came running and spoke " akka you made sweet Pongal for me I love it ,Thankyou " .

I chuckled and said " someone is on diet and they need to control their cravings right ".

I and vani chuckled . Diya put a puppy face .

Vani spoke " bhabhi I don't have any diet restrictions so , will you serve me the sweet " .

" Ofcourse my cutie " . I exclaimed .

Well maa supported diya and spoke " don't worry diya beta you can have it and you burn your calories later " .

Diya smiled . I served the sweet to everyone and I waited for ruhaan .

Maa spoke Sriya beta once go and check ruhaan . Actually he won't be sleeping this late .

I nodded in okay and I went upstairs .

I opened his door and went in , I saw him still sleeping .

I went towards him and sat beside him .

I caressed his hair , and bent till his ears and whispered " My dear husband please wake up I'm waiting for you ".

He slowly started moving and he caught my bare waist and made me sit , I rested myself to the headrest of the bed . He adjusted his head on my lap while his eyes are still close and he spoke " please don't leave me sweetheart " .

I caressed his hair lovingly and I spoke " I will always be with you ruhaan and I won't leave you " .

He suddenly shifted his head position and he buried his face on my bare waist . He kissed my belly and the mark of the wound .

I was freezed and I stopped caressing his hair . He slowly removed his face and he looked up at me and asked " Sweetheart , do you think I'm best for you ? ".

I cupped his face with one hand and started caressing his cheek . I spoke " ruhaan you don't have any idea how much you're important and perfect for me , you are not just best but you are my everything ruhaan ".

He smiled and got up . He came towards my face and spoke " Kiss me sweetheart ".

I blushed and I looked at him but I feel he is so serious and how can I kiss him when he is looking so serious .

I spoke " ruhaan I wanna kiss you but not now , I have planned...."

I was about to complete my sentence but he interrupted and said " that's it sweetheart ! ".

He got up angrily and went into bathroom avoiding me . I called him but he banged the bathroom door at me .

I couldn't able to understand what happened ? Did I spoke anything wrong ?
I remembered everything and I don't feel I did anything wrong . Is he upset coz I didn't kissed him but that's not him . He won't do like that .

I felt lonely and upset .

I saw his phone getting a call . The number saved as P . Detective . I was about to pick up the call but the call was cut .

I saw many missed calls from him from night and ruhaan didn't even answer for once .

He called again and this time I picked the call he spoke in stammering voice " sir ...sir ... I'm sorry I couldn't able to find about kanna , sir I request you to tell your relation with him so , I could try to find him easily " .

I listened to him quietly I feel he is scared . He spoke kanna and ruhaan want's to find him .

I spoke to him " so , when did my husband told you to find about kanna " .

He was silent for a moment and spoke " mam please save me from sir ..." .

I again asked him faking a strict tone " If you want me to save you from my husband then I will but tell me the truth when did my husband told you to find about kanna ? ".

He spoke " mam yesterday night around 12 'o' clock sir called me and said to find me about kanna . Mam sir is so angry at that time...he...".

I interrupted him in between and spoke " Thankyou Mr. Detective , you don't need to find about kanna I will talk with my husband " and I cut the call .

So , yesterday night ruhaan came to Vani's room and listened about kanna . So , that's why he asked me to kiss him and he is so jealous .

Ufffff thank God I got to know this orelse I would be upset whole day .

THIS PART IS GONNA BE HOT, SO READERS, READ THIS PART ONLY IF YOU ARE COMFORTABLE .

WELL IT'S NOT A SMUT BUT A HOT ROMANCE .

SO , IT'S UP TO YOU , YOU CAN SKIP THIS PART IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE .

I thought a plan in my mind and waited for ruhaan to come out .

I unhooked my saree pin on my shoulder and on my below plates .

I heard the sound of the shower is stopped . So , he is gonna come out . I quickly sat on the boss chair and faked crying .

He came out wearing his bathrobe and I cried more .

He saw me crying and quickly throwed his towel aside and came to me . He bent on his knees and I can see he is so worried , he asked me " sweetheart are you okay ? Why are you crying ? ".

I wiped my tears and spoke " I'm not crying ruhaan " . I got up and he too got up  .

I spoke " I'm sorry to disappoint you ruhaan and I won't disturb you now " .

I moved forward to leave but he caught my hand I smiled to myself and I turned towards him saying please leave my hand ruhaan .

He pulled me closer and wiped my tears , I looked down ignoring him . He lifted my chin up . He looked into my eyes and spoke " I'm sorry sweetheart . I was just angry and jealous " .

I pushed him on to the chair and my pallu started slipping . I caught it in my hand and I throwed at him saying " hold this ruhaan " .

I can see he is so astonished and confused . I slowly started removing my saree and turning around the chair I tied him to it .

I was on my blouse and saree lining .

I sat on his lap and spoke " so , you're jealous huh !! ".

I can see he was gulping and he locked his eyes into mine .

I slowly moved my fingers over his cheeks caressing them and I asked him again " so , Mr.Husband with whom you're so jealous ? ".

He spoke in meeky voice looking at me from my clevage to my face " Sweetheart you don't have any idea what you are doing with me I can go wild with you " .

Well I controlled my blush but I smiled and I blowed my cold breathe on his chest which is visible from his bathrobe .

I can feel the hotness he is going through with just my one cold breathe .

I spoke " Do you want me to kiss you Mr.handsome ? ".

He spoke in his meeky voice " Sweetheart I'm all yours , you can do whatever you want and I will do whatever you want me to do " .

Ufffff...His meeky voice and his words are raising the heat in me but I controlled myself .

I spoke Looking into his eyes faking seriousness " so , do you want to know about kanna Mr.Husaband " .

He was alert and shocked .

He spoke " how do you know ? ".

I spoke well I just lifted the call from your detective .

" So , you don't trust me Ruhaan ? " I asked him faking my seriousness .

He spoke " No ! Sweetheart . I didn't...
I interrupted and said No ! You mean you don't trust me ? ".

He said " Yes ! ".

" Yes ! So , it's a yes that you don't trust me " .

I confused him and I like that .

He said " sweetheart I'm sorry I trust you a lot , last night I missed you and I came towards Vani's room . I heard you saying you kissed your boyfriend kanna and I got so jealous " .

I kissed his Adam's apple and I rubbed my cheek with his and I can see his nervousness and I can hear his heart beat raising .

I spoke cupping his face looking into his eyes ,"  My kanna I never dated anyone " .

He gave me a confusing & angry look and spoke " what do you mean by My kanna ? "

" I mean it's you ruhaan . You're my kanna " . I said . 

He was so confused and asked " I'm your kanna sweetheart but how ? ".

" I will explain you everything but not now . I planned to suprise you tonight on our first night but you spoiled everything ".

He spoke " sweetheart this is suspense please tell about it " .

I said " No ! You hurted me , you banged the door on my face and you made me feel lonely , now I'm not gonna tell you " .

I got up and about to move he said " I'm sorry sweetheart , I never hurt you again , I love you " .

My heart melt and I again sat on his lap and spoke " promise me that if there will be any misunderstanding between us then you will speak to me directly and clear our misunderstandings ".

He spoke "  I promise you sweetheart I will talk to you to clear our misunderstandings and I will make sure there won't be any misunderstandings between us ".

I smiled and I wrapped my arms around his shoulder and attacked his lips with mine .

I kissed him so , passionately and he kissed me back . Our kiss was so deep and longer .

We stopped when we are unable to breathe .

I saw his looks are going down from my eyes to lips and to my clevage .

He was starring at my cleavage and I pushed his face aside .

He chuckled and spoke " untie me sweetheart " .

I blushed and my lips curled . I spoke " what will you do if I untie you now " .

He said " I will make you mine forever " .

I spoke " I'm already yours kanna " .

He smiled .

I spoke " okay I'm gonna untie you but don't do anything to me , Maa would be waiting for us . So , we need to go ".

He just smiled .

I untied him and I wrapped my saree to cover myself .

He spoke " why are you hiding yourself with that saree sweetheart , just now you became so , bold " .

" Just shut up ruhaan " I exclaimed feeling shy .

Just then he pulled me closer and kissed me so passionately . I'm unable to resist him when he bent towards my neck and started giving me sloppy kisses .

I was completely lost in him .

But I came into consciousness when I heard a knock on the door . I tried to stop him and push him but he held me more tighter and he bite my shoulder. I moaned . Ahhhh...!

Again there was a knock on the door .

I urged him to leave and he left me . I picked up my saree and I went into the bathroom .

Ruhaan opened the door and saw it was diya , she spoke " I'm so sorry to disturb you jiju but Priya maa send me here and she told me to get akka and you down " .

Ruhaan spoke " your sister went to bathroom , Well I will change and come " .

Diya spoke " jiju please your wash your face too ". she said teasingly and left .

I closed the bathroom door completely and I checked myself , I saw a love bite on my shoulder .

I quickly draped my saree and I covered the love bite with my pallu and came out from the bathroom .

Ruhaan was ready and he came towards me . He spoke let's continue this tonight sweetheart . He winked at me and I blushed .

We both went down holding hands .

*****************************************
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ⭐

So , how is today's part guys ?

So , what is the story of kanna ?

What suprise Sriya planned for ruhaan ?

Love you all ❤️

Bye 👋🏻

YOUR AUTHOR

---❤️---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 71.5K 43
#28 Highest Ranking In Teen Fiction 3/31/2017 Previously known as "Eliazer King" | Not your cliché Teen Fiction story It's funny how one flaw can bri...
318K 17K 29
~ Dill k kissay kahan nahi hotay Han wo sabse bayaan nahi hotay ~ ********* She is innocent. He is rude. She is shy. He is introvert. S...
662K 17.1K 28
(UNDER EDITING 2024 & COVER CHANGE) ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ꜱᴘᴀʀᴋꜱ ᴏɴʟʏ ꜰᴏʀ 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ★ A Montgomery Gator x reader story... -The first ever Montgomery x r...