His Mrs.Rathore

By Sapthaswara

Book 1 of "Arranged Marriage" Series Dive into this Arranged Marriage which is spicy, salty and sweet. They... More

His Mrs.Rathore
Characters
Character aesthetics ❤️
🔥🦋❤️ Them ❤️🦋🔥
His Mrs.Rathore
Amara ❤️
Abhiraj 🔥
V's Engagement
An Old Friendship
The Urgent Meet Up
The Trial Day
The Proposal and The YES
V ki Shaadi
✨Dance Class✨
Shaadi & First Night
💞 A Little Closeness 💞
Feelings✨❤️
✨ Increasing Heartbeats ✨
Quality Time
🤐 Her Silence 🤐
Making it up 💕
Good times
Slaps & Kisses
Teasings 💝
Emergency
Longings ✨
Punishment
Accident
Taking care
Bua is Gone
❤️Confessions❤️
🔥Love making🔥
Small moments ✨
🌧️At the Balcony in the Rain🌧️
The Rage attack
Planning
Problem solved
Varsha?
Creating Problems
Aasthma Attack
🔥Sensual Holi with Colours🔥
Leaving
❤️Calls and Messages❤️
His Coldness and Break down
Kalki
Girls/Boys Time
Pleasurable Punishment
Trip
✨❤️ Thiruvananthapuram ❤️✨
Last day
Jealousy
Kidnapped
Found
Going home
Sneaking
Final Decision
✨It's a New Beginning✨
🔥Suhagraat🔥
Honeymoon
✨Festival(s)✨
🦋Our little one🦋

The Gala

1.1K 52 6
By Sapthaswara

Ammu's Pov

One week passed after my marriage fixed. And next week is V's wedding. Today is the Gala happening at the Royal hall of Rawat's. Everyone including the top most business men to the important workers are going. Iam also going. Right now we are at the parking slot before the hall waiting for Shyams and Mr. Rathore to arrive.

Just then a black Rolls Royce was parked near our car and Mr. Rathore got out screaming royalty and full glory, wearing a suit, mostly a white shirt tucked in black slacks and a coat. V was wearing a Navy blue suit. And Iam wearing a silver coloured saree with glittery borders. He joined us and started talking to V. Not before, a fine 5 minutes, Shyams came wearing a Navy blue gown with off shoulder and slit reaching to her mind thigh.

"Woah! Shyams you look hot" I exclaimed

"Bitch how do you always look sexy in sarees?" She questioned back.

Just then V came forward and held her hand. We know what was going to happen. He pulled her towards him and went dragging her to the back of the cars parked.

"Lipstick smudge mat karna, hickeys mat banana aur shirt scramble mat karna" I shout as the walked away, not before V showing his middle finger.

I laughed and turned just to look at the man standing there looking at me like he never saw me before. I went towards V's car ignoring his presence and started scrolling through my phone. We didn't talk anything. After a good 15 minutes they came after their make out session.

We went inside the hall to see uncle sipping his drinks and laughing to some others. V and Mr Rathore went to the bar counter and we were talking to other girls there. As time passed they were not leaving the counter. So I excused myself and reach there to see V almost gulping the drink in one go.

This boy...

I went to him and cleared my throat.
He noticed me and put his glass down.

"It's only my second. If you have any doubt ask my Abhi" V defended himself.

"Yeah sure" I said folding my hands.

"Sachi" He pinched his throat.

I laughed a little and said,
"Zyada peena mat. We need to drop Shyama back and yeah reach home alive"

"Ai ai caption" he said saluting me.

All along the conversation I could feel someone boring holes at my back. Well not someone but the one and only Mr. Rathore. But I ignored it and walked back to Shyams.

Time went long. We were meeting all and catching up a little. When I was talking to Isha, an old acquaintance, I heard the most irritating voice I ever heard.

Arjun fucking sooryavanshi

"Long time no see Ms. Murthy"

I turned around and gave the best fake smile ever and nodded.

"Well looking hot and sexy all together" He racked his eyes from my head to toe like scanning me.

"Well yes I didn't want to look like you" I said in a sassy tone.

Take that bitch

"Ouch that hurts" he said putting his hands on his chest.
Still looking at me like I am piece of sliced meat.

"Excuse me" I excused and started to turn when he held my wrist and pulled to him.
I could smell alcohol in his breath.

"What's the hurry baby?"
"Leave that attitude and come with me. I can give you whatever you want" he said while licking his lips.

Motherfucker

I pushed him a little and freed my hands. I fixed a long smile on my face and innocently said going close to him but maintaining a big distance,

"If I started asking you. You will end up giving your life and yeah today I leave you but if you ever, dare to touch me or even walk close to me and speak to me like that, you will be having a very difficult time in maintaining your broken nose and bones"

He looks shocked but I finished and turned to collide to someone. I noticed that was Mr Rathore and he was straightly looking at the fucking sooryavanshi.

Did he heard that?
Eeey, no chance.

Just then he said, "You are asked to go down. V is drunk"

I knew it. That bitch can't even take two pegs properly. Nodding to him. I walked ahead. Bidding bye to papa, I walked to the parking. Well yeah papa. He asked me to call them maa and Papa.

Reaching there I saw V discarding the things he ate in noon. I huffed a breath and reached to them.

"Mujhe pata tha ki yahi hoga" I said glaring at V.

He looked at me at started blabbering.

"De- dekho my best friend. My baby agayiiiii....."

"How much is he drunk?" I asked Shyama.

"I don't know, *hiccup* and I am not at all *hiccup* drunk" she said.

"Aaha!!! What a power couple!!!" I exclaimed.

Just then Mr Rathore came there. He looks somewhat sober.

"Get in the car guys" I said opening the door for them.

Shyama obeyed while V being V started blabbering utter non sense.

"I... Will drive. Brummmm brummmm brrrummm"

"I can drive V get in the car" I said.

"Noooo I will driveeee. I know how to drivveeee vrummmm"

Saying that he sat there.

"V don't act childish. Get the fuck up" Mr Rathore growled.

He is also drunk as fuck I could feel it here.

"Wowwww! Abhiii babyyyy....." V screamed.

I could not stop a giggle escaped my mouth. Mr Rathore glared at me.

"Ammu look he is my Abhii babyyy. Myyy brrrotherrr. And you are my sissterrr"

I helped him to get up from the floor along with Mr Rathore.

"Heiin???? My brotherr.... And sisterrr aree gettingggg married? No... No.... It's insect. Nooo noo... Insect. Cheyyy blahhhh INCEST. It's incest"
He screamed annoyed.

"But marry himmmm I lovee him. I lovee youuu. I lovee youu both" he said hugging us on either sides.

"I love you too V. Now be a good boy and sit inside please" I said giving puppy eyes.

"Don't give meee thattt look. I am sit- sitting" he said while getting in the car.

I just looked at him who curled up next to Shyams just like a baby.

My trance broke when my phone rang. It was achan.

It's achan bitch.....

I shivered and crossed my fingers ready to lie.

"Hello acha?"
"Yeah we all are okay and he is not drunk"
"Yeah. I totally prohibited from that"
"Yeah but we are not coming home"
"Uhmmm... I- yeah we are stay- staying at Shy- shyama's home"
"No no, we will reach there tomorrow morning"
"Bye"

I ended the call and released a breath of relief. And looked straight into his eyes. He was smirking at me.

Urghh I just want to wipe that smirk off him

I didn't wait for long and started walking. Then I heard him saying,

"I will come along"

"Where?" I asked.

"Shyama's house" he said.

"Why?"

"Because I want to" he declared in a bored tone.

"Do as you want" I said and started walking.
In a sudden move I was pinned to the car with hand locked behind my back.
He was just an inch away from my face.

"What's your problem?" He asked.

I struggled and said,

"Leave me"

"I asked you a question. Amore" he said and feathured my cheek.

"And I said leave me"

He cupped my throat and asked in a hushed tone coming near my ear.

"Why are you so stubborn?"

I shivered. I literally shivered. This was something that I only read in books.

"Hmm? Why is there so much of attitude? Why do you always unsee me? Why are you always talking back? Why??" He asked.

"LEAVE ME" I said gritting my teeth.

He came to my face, his breath fanned my face. He just looked into my eyes and stood there still, holding my hands and throat.
Then he started leaning closer.

Oh god what is he doing?

I struggled more. Wiggling out of his hold, I pushed him lightly and straighten my saree. He was shocked and was looking everywhere but me. I cleared my throat and said,

"I will go first, you can follow"

He just nodded and left. I also get inside the car and drive off to Shyama's place.

After 25 minutes of drive we reached her apartment. I opened the main door and make Shyama get in first then went to V. Mr Rathore also came and help me taking V inside. We made them both sit on the couch.
I went to the kitchen and drink some water. When I came back I saw V and Shyama making out on the couch while she is on his lap.

Wtf?

I went to them and seperated them.

"Do something when you are sober guys. I don't want to hear your complaints tomorrow" I said and took Shyama with me towards her room. I made her lay down and took of her heals.

Then returned to the living. I saw something which shocked me to core.

V was trying to rape Mr Rathore. He was straddling him and was trying to kiss him. While Mr Rathore was pushing his away.

"Why are you pushing me away baby. I just want a kiss" V said and was trying again.
He started to his his neck.

Oh god this is gross

But I couldn't control my laughter. I laughed hard clutching my stomach. But it didn't last longer when Mr Rathore shouted.

"If your fucking laughter session is over then take him off me before I make your brother walk on his hands".

I stopped laughing but yet giggling, went towards them and tried to push V back. He just looked at me and stood up. He was going to hug me but Mr Rathore stood up and came between us and hugged him.

"Where should we dumb this garbage" He asked pointing V.

I chuckled a little and said,

"Guest room".

Saying this I helped him taking V to the room. We made him sit on the bed. He was going to lay down but I steadied him and took off his coat, undid the first two buttons of his shirt, and untucked it. Laying him back I took off his shoes and socks. He was fast asleep.

"Um.. are you leaving?" I asked turning to Mr Rathore

"No" he replied.

"You can stay here" I said turning to leave.

"Here?" He asked.

I turned again while standing in the doorstep

"Then where?" I asked raising my brows

"Is there other room?" He asked

"No. Its a 2bhk building" I said

"Oh!" He exclaimed and looked at V.

"Are you scared Mr Rathore?" I asked smirking.

He jerked his head towards me and came towards the door putting his and on the handle.

"Good night Mrs Rathore "

"Not yet" I said

"But soon" he said and closed the door smiling.

Did he just smiled at me? A real one?
Am I dreaming?
Oh! It's the alcohol acting.

I left to Shyama's room and slept after changing dress into one of her T shirts and Palazzo.

Abhi's Pov

I woke up with a shooting head ache. I looked around to see unfamiliar space. I shoot open my eyes and saw V hugging me like a koala. Then I remembered yesterday. But not too much only the incidents upto leaving the hall. Then I remembered the talk of Mrs Rathore and that sooryavanshi.

Mrs Rathore? Really?
But yeah sounds good.

He was flirting with her very dirtily. But the reply she gave was savage. I came out of my thoughts when a sharp pain shot my nerves.

I need a fucking coffee

I went to the door and opened it to saw her dancing and making something in the kitchen lip syncing to 'levitating' by Dua lippa. The strong smell of coffee filled my nostrils. I went towards the kitchen. Just then she turned and saw me. She stilled and looked back. May be she felt embarrassing. Then composed herself and went to the speaker for turning off the music and gave me a cup of Black coffee.

How did she know?

Then without saying anything went towards the bedrooms. After sometime returned with both V and Shyama. She made them sit on the couch while glaring at V. She came towards the kitchen and took two glasses of lemonade and coffee and went towards them. V was wearing the same outfit while Shyama had changed like her. She put the tray on the table near the couch and went towards a drawer finding something. She found tablets. And gave it to both of them without uttering a word. Coming towards me she gave me the tablet. It was Aspirin. Then went to the kitchen.

I went towards them and sat on the single couch.

"Is she angry?" V asked.
"Don't know"
"Did she speak anything?" Shyama asked.
"No"
"What did I do yesterday?" Both of them asked together but in a hushed tone.
"Why?"
"Aree bata na" V chimed
"Huh?"
"Okay to know the intensity of sorry I need to tell" V said.
"To whom?"
"To my mo-" he couldn't complete the sentence, before that she entered the living and put some dishes and plates on the dining table and looked at our direction raising her left eyebrow, giving a questioning look.

"Iam going" both of them said and rushed inside the bedrooms.
I was looking at what was happening.
Then V came out and took me, no, no dragged me inside the room and locked it.

"What?" I asked
"Freshen up and wear these" he said.
"Why? Whose clothes are these?"
"They are mine" he assured
"Why are you in a hurry and look terrified?"
"Because the girl out there is now in the form of Annapoorna but if we don't do this then will turn into kaali" he said and went inside the washroom.

We freshened up and went out. She was setting the table. We settled down and Shyama and she served food. It was simple sandwich, pancakes and juice. When she was going to sit down, V stood up and back hugged her keeping his head on her shoulder.

"Sorry" he said
".........." She was silent
"Sorry, sorry, sorry sooooorrrryyyyy" He said
"For what?" She asked
"For whatever I have done" he said.
"Me too sorry" Shyama said standing up.
"Why?" She asked
"For......" Shyama trailed off.
"Are we forgiven?" V asked
"....." She stayed silent.
"Sorry bola na. Maaf karde bitch" Shyama said hugging her from front.

Now she is sandwiched between them.

"Guys leave me" she said.
"No. Not until you forgive" V said.
"Yeah" Shyama agreed.
"I can't breath idiots" she said.
"So are we forgiven?" V asked again.
"Yeah now leave me" she said boringly.

They released her and smiled. V kissed her cheek and said,

"You know what? I love you"
"And surprisingly, I love you too" she said smiling.

The breakfast was comfortable and we all retired home afterwards. It is V's wedding next week. Everyone will be busy and I also want to look after my company and to build a basic knowledge about the company here. Sometimes my thoughts will be engaged with her and sometimes it irritated me and was enraged by it.

That girl is not even doing anything but I am feeling suffocated due to her.

.................................................

Hey all!
That's it for now
Vote
Comment
Share

Lots of love
From your author ❤️❤️❤️
Byee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.9K 4.1K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...
22.8K 1.9K 21
Enter the world of 'The Reluctant Union' where duty and expectations clash with unexpected emotions. Aarush Rathore wasn't keen on getting married, b...
145K 13K 28
°• Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series •° *:゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...
1.5M 58.6K 75
Previous Title : Tum Jo Nahi Toh Kuch Bhi Nahi He was sitting emotionlessly. He looked toward her in anger. She also looked at him but she was confus...