My elite romantic comedy is w...

By EdisonSerna

Hikigaya Hachiman dies in the car accident on the entrance day of Sobu High School, when he wakes up he reali... More

Author's note
Prologue
VOL 1 Chapter 1 Welcome to the Metropolitan High School for Advanced Education
VOL 1 Chapter 2 Throwing Overboard
VOL 1 Chapter 3 Advantage
VOL 1 Chapter 4 Interesting
VOL 1 Chapter 5 Next Steps
VOL 1Chapter 6 Acknowledgments
VOL 1 Chapter 7 Class D
VOL 1 Chapter 8 Homecoming Club
VOL 1 Chapter 9 Interacting
VOL 1 Chapter 10 Parasite
VOL 1 Chapter 11 First Impressions
VOL 1 Chapter 12 Two loners
VOL 1 Chapter 13 Leader?
VOL 1 Chapter 14 Friends
VOL 1 Chapter 15 Friends part 2
VOL 1 Chapter 16 Movements
VOL 1 Chapter 17 May 1st
VOL 1 Chapter 18 Gambling
VOL 1 Chapter 19 Hikigaya Group
Chapter 20 Circumstances
VOL 1 Chapter 21 Blackmail
VOL 1 Chapter 22 Unmasking
VOL 1 Chapter 23 Meeting
Chapter 24 50%
S.S Those who were left behind.
Author's Note 2
VOL 2 Chapter 1 Tranquility before the storm.
VOL 2 Chapter 2 Those Who Reached Me
VOL 2 Chapter 3 Alliance
VOL 2 Chapter 4 Beast
VOL 2 Chapter 5 Confession
VOL 2 Chapter 6 Rumors
VOL 2 Chapter 7 Trap
VOL 2 Chapter 8 In trouble
VOL 2 Chapter 9 The trial
VOL 2 Chapter 10 Change for Yourself
VOL 2 Chapter 11 Do you have 5 points?
VOL 2 Chapter 12 Confrontation
VOL 2 Chapter 13 Shizuku
VOL 2 Chapter 14 The Red Moon
VOL 2 Chapter 15 Stalker
VOL 2 Chapter 16 Potential
VOL 2 Chapter 17 Second Year Status
VOL 2 Chapter 18 Scum
VOL 2 Chapter 19 Phantom Asura
S.S Fiancé
S.S Ideal
S.S Determination
Author note 3
VOL 3 Chapter 1 Paradise Cruise.
VOL 3 Chapter 2 The special exam
VOL 3 Chapter 3 Fast Moves
VOL 3 Chapter 4 Handing out the work
VOL 3 Chapter 5 Maturity
VOL 3 Chapter 6 Doubts Affecting the Heart
VOL 3 Chapter 7 Arrogant
VOL 3 Chapter 8 Exercise
VOL 3 Chapter 9 C Class Camp
VOL 3 Chapter 10 The days on the island.
VOL 3 Chapter 11 Respect
VOL 3 Chapter 12 Relationships
VOL 3 Chapter 13 Unexpected Companion
VOL 3 Chapter 14 incident
VOL 3 Chapter 15 Culprit
VOL 3 Chapter 16 Distracted
VOL 3 Chapter 17 Burden
VOL 3 Chapter 18 Taekwondo vs. Hybrid
VOL 3 Chapter 19 Utility
Special note
S.S Greed
S.S Destroy
VOL 4 Chapter 1 Accumulated problems.
VOL 4 Chapter 2 Birthday
VOL 4 Chapter 3 Observed
VOL 4 Chapter 4 Another special test
VOL 4 Chapter 5 The zodiac exam.
VOL 4 Chapter 6 Exam Eve
VOL 4 Chapter 7 the first session
VOL 4 Chapter 8 Apologies
VOL 4 Chapter 9 Cards
VOL 4 Chapter 10 Control
VOL 4 Chapter 11 In the shadows
VOL 4 Chapter 12 Among friends

VOL 3 Chapter 20 The fool

576 19 0
By EdisonSerna

Hachiman POV

The first sensation I feel when I regain consciousness is muscle pain, in addition to the extreme fatigue I have accumulated.

It was to be expected, I was moving like a monkey for seven days, also if we count the hours of sleep I skipped, it makes it a pretty serious condition.

I open my eyes that meets an unfamiliar ceiling, I realize I'm in a bed, that's when I realize I'm on the boat.

It looks like it's all over now. I hope my effort has not been in vain. Quite a few things have happened that I didn't expect.

I leave the room, I can see that the students are spending their free time quietly.

I go out to one of the bows, it's night, I've been asleep for quite a while.
The night breeze refreshes me, I still feel tired, in fact, I think it would be better if I stayed in bed.

While I'm enjoying the night, someone approaches, I look to the side to see who it is, it's Kiyotaka.

Kiyotaka: You woke up, that's good.

Hachiman: That's right, thanks for picking me up back on the island, I would have been in a tight spot if it hadn't been for you.

Kiyotaka: You're pretty reckless.

Hachiman: You think so? I think I use the best option that favors me. So? How did it go?

Kiyotaka: You should know by now, we finished first with 295 points, now I understand why you tried so hard to claim places.

Hachiman: I see, I would still only score 80 points at most, did you guess the leaders?

Kiyotaka: Why are you sure it was me?

My blank stare makes him take back his words.

Kiyotaka: Okay, yes it was me, but you also knew the identity of the leaders, so I'm going to ask you back, If you knew them, why didn't you say anything?

Hachiman: It was very risky, I was only 60% sure of my theory, I could not risk losing a hundred points, basically I would lose all the work I did.

Kiyotaka: It's true, it was a risky move, in any case, you will have to deal with our classmates, because I said it was you, who was responsible for the victory.

Hachiman: Great, more work, hey damn you're not ashamed to leave the work to others.

Kiyotaka: That should be my line, mister "I have to physically overdo it until I pass out."

Hachiman: You say it like I do it on purpose.

His blank stare tells me everything, he hit me back.

Hachiman: I understand, I understand, I overdid it in this test.

The physical limits I set for myself this time were pretty big, but I'm a little ashamed, because if I had continued training, this shit would have been too easy, I really am miserable. I must get back to my old habits.

Kiyotaka: you're going to have to deal with everyone's concern too, I already sent a message to the group, that you woke up.

Hachiman: Tch, traitor.

Kiyotaka: You reap what you sow.
I was expecting you to call them a little later, I need to think a little about the situation.

In about two minutes that pass, the Hikigaya group arrives, Ken and Akito look good, Haruka is panting quite a bit and Airi is the one in the worst physical condition, so she arrives exhausted placing her hands on her knees.

Haruka: *gasps*..... Hikki

Haruka is the first to say my name.

Haruka:...... biggest Idiot.

Yup, I was expecting at least one insult.

Haruka: How dare you get hurt? I feel very upset with you, the fear that something will happen to you was very big, and you come all hurt, don't you dare to say that nothing happened, everything is fine.

I was thinking of saying exactly that, I have become predictable.

Hachiman: I am sorry.

Ken: Haruka, you're right, even though you always insult me for being foolish, right now I can only see a fool standing here.

Akito: You know you can count on us, Hachiman. However don't do such dangerous things, maybe you are used to situations like this but we are not.

I was selfish, I didn't want you to meddle in these matters because I was worried about it for that very reason.

Airi stays quiet as she watches us and starts talking.

Airi:................ Hachiman-kun You fool! You fool! You fool! You fool! You louse! You wicked! Hachiman! Hikigaya!

The sweet and calm Airi, who can't hurt a fly, is being relentless when it comes to insulting me.

Besides the fact that he uses my name as if it were some kind of insult, am I really that bad?

As she insults me, tears begin to stream down her face.

Airi:......... I was so worried.......idiot.......

Hachiman: I'm really sorry.

Haruka: You don't sound convincing.

Hachiman: Do you want me to do dogeza?

Haruka: That wouldn't be bad.

Ken: I'm going to take out my phone to take some pictures.

Akito: Make sure you share them.

Oy Oy Oy Oy Oy Oy Oy Oy Oy Oy Oy Oy, they shouldn't be so predisposed to me kneeling.

Hachiman: Hey, aren't you guys being a little cruel?

All: No.

Just in my meager feelings.

Haruka: Suck it up, Hikki, you can only bear everyone's wrath, blame it on your stupidity.

Akito: You're a bigger pain in the ass than I thought. Congratulations, Ken, you graduated from being the troublemaker of the group.

Ken: Ha! Take that Hachiman, I outdid you.

Hachiman: I don't think that's a compliment.

This kid's got a lot of screws loose

Akito: But it looks like the position for the dumbest is still yours.

Ken: You want a fight? I'll gladly give it to you.

Airi: It's not the time guys, besides you shouldn't fight, un-der-stand?

Akito and Ken: Yes!

She handles them with her little finger, scary.

Airi: And you, Hachiman-kun, don't put on that save-me expression, you're also in for a long lecture on how you shouldn't worry your friends.

Hachiman: Y-yes.

My fate is much worse.

Then she smiles and says

Airi: I'm glad you're okay after all.

What the heck, I want to protect that smile.

She is accompanied by Haruka who also smiles softly.

Haruka: That's right, I feel relieved too.

Damn, the power of these two's smile combined is too much, if they keep this up, I'll end up falling in love with them, it's too much light for my eyes.

Am I the only one who has this effect?

I look towards Kiyotaka, it's obvious that he is not affected, but Akito and Ken, also feeling the power of these two. We can only endure it for the moment.

Kiyotaka: I think we all gave our insults and best wishes, it's time for Hachiman to rest, you know what the doctor told us, he is quite fatigued.

It seems that I was checked by a doctor and he came up with the diagnosis.

Thank you, Kiyotaka, you saved me from this one.

Kiyotaka: Tomorrow you can beat him all you want.

Hachiman: Exactly. ....... Wait, what?

Akito: You're right

Ken: I can't wait for tomorrow.

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, what the hell are these bastards thinking?
I feel like an idiot for caring about their feelings.

Hachiman: Hey, don't you care about my physical integrity?

Haruka: You asked for it, Hikki.

Airi: I'm sorry to tell you, but they are right, you are a big fool.

I was abandoned by my friends, this is betrayal.

However I am glad that at least the atmosphere is still warm between us.

On the other hand, there is something I have been afraid of, I didn't think it would develop after everything I did.

They were very subtle changes that only someone like me would notice.

It all started with Kiyotaka offering to scout the island, then giving me information about the A class without my asking and .......... Then starting the manual fire in the camp. This made it easier for the spy to escape. His cooperation was very good with my plan.

He gave me quite a few hints and of course I also sent him some things so that he would collaborate with me, such as not destroying Ibuki's camera.

My plan was to draw Ibuki's attention with my lack of presence, it was obvious that she was going to be suspicious plus I gave her a chance to take a picture and then the fire was the right time for her to make his escape.

This way Ryuuen and Katsuragi would have the name of the class leader. By pulling out at the last minute they could only answer wrongly.
The straw that broke the camel's back, was the last turn of the exam, when Kiyotaka appeared in front of me, so I gave him a test.

I had already secured the points that were saved along with those of the claimed sites, give up the points of the leaders. If Kiyotaka did it on his own, we would win by an extreme lead. But I honestly didn't want that to be the case.

That made me think that everything I did was useless, even though I didn't want him to have been involved. I felt bad to be honest, it just made my job more and more complicated. I could only come to the conclusion I was least looking forward to.

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka is being blackmailed by Chabashira-sensei.

End of volume 3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 778 24
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
17M 653K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
62.5K 1.5K 76
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
492K 14.2K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?