The Sun, The Moon, and Their...

By NoSoulChara

You a dumb idiot with bumbling AuDHD end up stuck in the PizzaPlex, where you hide in the Daycare making a ne... More

Not a chapter
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
The New Job
Not an update
Puppet Bonding

Movie Talks (Part 1)

86 4 5
By NoSoulChara

I rush over down to the locker room for the employees to finally change outta my uniform, which by the way is not comfortable at all. Like seriously, not fun to wear for like 7 hours. But at least I don't have to wait till I'm home to change every day, since the uniforms are all company property, they like to keep them all here. The locker room is kinda boring honestly though, like all the employee rooms (except for the security offices for some unknown reason, why do they get to be decked in merch and gear? HUH!!!). The room is really just a room lined with lockers and some benches, very similar to how it was at high school, with a room sanctioned off to the side, which is where both the bathroom and showers are at. Which I questioned at first, but then remembered how big this place was and how messy the kids are, also who wouldn't want a shower right before heading home... Okay maybe it's a little weird but I ain't questioning.

I grab my clothes outta my locker, which yes I decorated a little (just with some magnets mostly cause don't wanna get in trouble). I almost rush to the bathrooms to shower and change, before remembering clocking out is a thing... Oops, well better do that first, so I rush out of the locker room and..

WHAM!!

Run into someone, oooopps.. "Ow," says my and the other person's voice, it's just Vanessa ...who I knocked over.... FUCK (who is holding her head right now) "SHit, shit, oh Vanessa I'm so so sorry, I should'a been payin' attention and." I ramble on as I help her up, "Nah, it's fine." She grimaces, "Crap, uhhh. I'll go grab some ice or something, GIVE ME A SEC!!!" and I do my signature move of running away to do a thing before someone can respond to me. I rush to clock out quickly as well, which literally takes less than a sec since I just gotta hold my badge to the scanner. Then booked it to the closest thing, a vending machine and grab 3 drinks. One for me and 2 for Vanessa since one's getting used for her head, and then book it back to her. When I get there, I find her in the locker room on one of the benches. "Okay, GOT IT!!!" which causes her to jump a bit, and I hand her the two drinks, "Why two??" she raises a brow at me as she puts one on where I assume she hit her head, thank god it wasn't a really bad fall. "Oh, cause one was gonna be for the bruise other is apology thing.. Sorry I didn't know what you liked so I just grabbed one or well two.." "Well maybe, if someone wasn't in a rush this wouldn't have happened!!" she snaps. OH she's mad, wish I picked that up sooner. "Sorry, I was just ne-" "(Y/N) I don't need a play by play." Oh yeah, forgot she's been victim to my ramblings a couple times by now."Oh, right... you okay?" She looks over and sighs, "Yeah, just.. long night." "Oh, did someone get in.. or was it the animatronics again?" I ask her moving to sit beside her. "The animatronics, mostly the caution bots all decided to bombard me tonight.. No idea why, but they've been doing it for the last month and it's AGGRAVATING!!" I nod, just listening. "They are literally only there for clean up. YET THEY KEEP COMING TO ME!!!" She screams out the last bit, which yeah. I don't like being bombarded either. Even if Vanessa is a bit, snappy let's go with that, she's overwhelmed too I mean I couldn't have done what she's been doing for the last couple of years BY MYSELF if I wanted to. "Sorry, just.. Thanks for listening." I just look over at her and smile, "Course anytime." I move to stand up grabbing my clothes, "Welp, Im'a go shower. See ya'." And as I'm walking to the showers, I give her my signature good-bye peace sign.

I finally get into the shower after.. I don't know how long I was talking to Vanessa for but I don't think it was too long.. Maybe? Curse my time-blindness. But gosh the shower feels so nice after today, cause like Vanessa it's been a long night (well more like last hour or two).

I finish up and change and make a note to ask about how we get uniforms cleaned here, cause I got no god damn clue!! Definitely happy I bring my pajama pants with me every day though, I don't wanna wear jeans today either. Especially with me having sobbed my eyes out, and having whole episode over something I didn't cause. Still tired, but I feel less like I wanna drop off the face of the earth and sleep forever kinda tired, and more so I wanna crawl into a small space and lay there kinda tired. Quickly I grab my backpack out of the locker too before I forget, which is my stand-in purse (cause I don't like purses). As I'm heading back to the daycare I rush again to the vending machine, CAUSE DANG IT I'M HUNGRY. Maybe only eating right before coming to the Pizzaplex is a bad idea, especially since I end up spending a bunch on vending machine snacks.. Okay new objective future me, buy some snacks and filling food I can stuff in my purse or hide in my pocket. I grab the Meat bites, Bonnie bites, and Eat n' Cry candy for laughs (also curiosity got me). Then rush back to the daycare, which again I fight myself bout jumping into the little fountain, because it looks so enticing, also cause soaked PJs do NOT sound enticing (I could strip, but I think I could be fired for that, so I won't). But I push forward anyways, cause dang it me and Sunny-swirl are bout' to have an awesome MOVIE NIGHT, or is it day, since ya' know it's 6:00 A.M... Eh whatever.

Now, the decision of the century.. (Epic music starts playing in the background) stair or slide. Do I do the normal thing... or the dumb thing..

THE DUMB THING OBVIOUSLY!

I rush to the slide and grab the underside of the rainbow "Slide Into Fun" Sign, and use that as a handle to propel myself forward, giggling the entire way down. And of course all the plastic balls spread out at me sliding in. After my little joy-SLIDE (I'm awful at puns give me a break) I start making my way out of the dang ball pit, for the first time this night (which is kinda surprising, seeing how I usually end up in this thing at least two times a night if I'm here).

Then I spot it, A GOD DANG FORT where Sun is sitting cross-legged in front of the entrance looking oh so proud of himself. "DUDE I WAS GONE FOR LIKE,—... OKAY I HAVE NO IDEA HOW LONG I WAS GONE FOR, BUT IT WASN'T THAT LONG, maybe..." "OH NO YOU WERE ONLY GONE, FOR AROUND 30 MINUTES, STILL PLENTY OF TIME FOR ME TO SET THIS UP!!" I rush over to Sunny cause I really don't wanna yell again, "Sun, Sunny I would understand if it was a mediocre blanket fort cause even those can take a hot minute to make, but THIS IS CRAZY!!" I say waving my arms at the whole thing, the blanket fort's entrance is big enough that plenty of light is getting, and also Sun can get inside the fort with me, though he'll have to crouch. Then the blankets are like comforter size blankets and thick ones to that block out most of the light, though looking inside both the entrance is giving in enough light and also a little sun lamp which is plugged into the wall.

Wait a minute, "Sun, did you put this right next to an outlet..." I look at them in amazement, "OH YES, I'VE GOTTEN INTO WAY TOO MANY CLOSE CALLS MYSELF, SO I FIGURED A SMALLER DEVICE WOULD NEED CHARGING MORE OFTEN THAT ME!!!" "Sun, I know I already said this, but dang you got good observation skills, and that's coming from a pro!!" I proudly point at myself. "WOW, A PRO!! Though I think I need some proof," he says putting a finger on his chin as if in thought. "HIT ME WITH A QUESTION THEN!!" I say about ready to start jumping up and down. "Okay OKAY, WHAT HAVE YOU NOTICED ABOUT ME!!" I giggle at that, "Oh, do you need an ego-boost Sun-ray cause I'LL GIVE IT!" I move over to sit next to them on the padded floor,

"I've noticed you move around a lot, even now you're hand and feet are moving, even if it's a small amount. Also your rays seem to react to emotions, every time I've seen you giddy they spin wildly. Not to mention the little things, like how you change how loud you are depending on how I'm doing. Don't think I noticed that did you, you stopped being loud 24/7 after the... well you know. OH and you also stopped call me Sunshine or those other little names to.. why'd that stop?" I immediately backtrack on that last sentiment waving my arms, "YOU DON'T HAVE TO ANSWER THAT, sorry shouldn't have asked!!"

Sun just looks at me, "You noticed all that... That's a lot." They look down, "I stopped calling you those names, because they're mostly for the kids.." "And you thought I was still a minor at first," "I mean, yeah. But, those names are what we used for the kids we cared for... and well we've never had to also care for an adult, sometimes a teen who got lost or needed a break, though that really only happened during nap-times. But no adults." I look down in a bit of shame and hug my knees, "Sorry, that you had to do that.." He looks over at me in surprise, "Whatever are you sorry for (N/N) it's not your fault no one really paid attention to us," I butt back in. "No, about you having to care for my dumb-butt.. Every time I broke down, you took care of me... You shouldn't have to do that, Sunny... I should be able to care for myself, I'm almost 19 for .. fricking sake.." "Star.." "What?" I look over shocked, "You care so much about me and everyone else here, yet in the process you burn yourself out in the process.. Star. Yeah, that's a good name for you (N/N)." Okay (N/N) keep down the tears, I already sobbed my eyes out today, "No one should expect you to immediately be an adult, and no one should expect you to give up that child-like part of you, Star, it's a part of you that I really enjoy."

"Okay, that's enough emotions for today," I loudly proclaim out, and make my way into the epic looking tent and flop over on all the jumbo blankets. I hear Sunny about to crawl in, "Uhhmm, Star" and I scream into the blankets before he can say anything else.. Once done (embarrassment be damned making me feel THINGS), I flop over and look at Sun.. "HHMm? What can I do for you my dear Sunny-boi," I say in a very stupid polite voice. He hands over something to me as he makes his way into the fort, and as soon as I look at it I squeal! "SNAKE FRIEND!" and immediately bear hug snake Friend. "Oh snake friend, my bestest friend. ~" I sing out. Sunny just giggles at my antics.

As the Celestial Jester makes himself comfortable, I start getting my phone plugged in and pulling up the movies. "Uhhh, lets do "Nimona" first, only because Last Wish is way to good a movie," "Oh really, are you sure bout' that Star" I blush at the name.. It's weird to get called something like that, very nice though. I start searching up "Nimona" and making sure it'll start from the beginning, cause I might have watched it a couple times, "Welp, considering all the critical acclaim, glowing reviews, and analysis and my own tastes," I look over at him, still adjusting his position, "I'm dead certain it's the better one." "Well I'm glad I have such an EXPERT on the topic of film." "I know aren't I just wonderful," I say while doing a cliche hair flip.... Crud that's actually fun, welp a new stim has been added to the list.

And I immediately press play, and cuddle up to Sun and adjust the phone so we can both see it. Throughout the movie, I kinda gush a bunch at the animation, and I think Sunny figured out who the antagonist was within the first five seconds.

Not to mention both of cooing at the relationship between Balister and Ambrosius. Also me getting gender envy a bunch from Nimona, LIKE I WANNA DO THAT!!!

By the end of the first film, I was really happy. "OOHhhh, NEXT ONE NEXT ONE" he said really impatiently.

And so I started up "Last Wish." 

(AN- SOrry this took so long to put out. I never got to the next part of this. But I will, I just wanna plan a bit farther ahead) 

(AN- ALso if you want to see my art and rambles outside of this, my tumblr is theautismgoblin)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 11.7K 50
UPDATES EVERY THURSDAY!!! (Central Time!) (I'll try not to be a stranger to double updates but errrmmm..) A new position opened up in the pizza plex...
38.3K 839 24
Them, just THEM. anyways heres the plot. You work at the Fazbear Pizzaplex and you have to do a majority of the jobs, such as cleaning some areas, ta...
29.5K 902 22
[Security Breach Fan-fiction] You've been working at Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex for a month as a mechanic for the arcade and still haven't met a...
114K 3.3K 33
You fall asleep in the bathrooms of Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaplex (good job) and when you wake up the place is closed down. At least you are not alone i...