Imagines and One Shots

Eva_blossom_16 tarafından

just gotta keep your eyes open and imagine it it's called daydreaming which means dreaming with your eyes open Daha Fazla

One shot
The First Night
deep red
we fell in love in October
CANYON
Runaway
SUNDAY
SUNDAY 2
short imagine
princess×bodyguard-1
princess×bodyguard-2
princess×bodyguard-3
princess×bodyguard-5
princess×bodyguard-6
Friends to Lovers -1
Friends to Lovers-2
Friends to lovers -3
Friends to Lovers -4
Friends to Lovers -5
𝔼𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪
𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥
𝒽𝓊𝓈𝒷𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
ℂ𝕚𝕘𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤*𝕩
ᴏɴᴇ sʜᴏᴛ
𝐌𝐲 𝐓𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐲 :(
𝘕𝘢𝘪𝘭 𝘗𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩
𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘵
𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐋-1
𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐋 -2
𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐋 -3

princess×bodyguard-4

200 6 0
Eva_blossom_16 tarafından

I was wearing a black silk velvet short dress, which designed it with the same matching pair of long black gloves. I wore pearl earrings and a chain and bracelet all made of pearls.

I heard a knock on the door. "Come in" i said. I heard footsteps until it stopped behind me. I felt a hot breath on my neck. I quickly turned around and spotted my bodyguard smiling down at me.

I hugged him tightly and pressed a light kiss on his neck. "what's up my princess?" He asked as though he sensed my tension. "I'm a little nervous I'm going to announce our engagement to the world now" i told him.

He smiled softly and cupped my face. I smiled at him. "Don't worry my princess I'll be there near you. I'm sure you're gonna be ok" he said and kissed my cheeks.

I blushed and got assured by his words. He pressed his lips onto mine and I smiled kissing him back. Our lips moved in sync as they were perfect and made for each other. Of course we are made for each other. I licked his bottom lip and moaned as our tongues collided against each other. I grasped onto his blazer, my other hand finding it's way up to his neck and pulling his more to the kiss. "H-h/n i need you" i moaned and quickly pulled away as i was breathless.

He looked at me. I looked down at his lips. "Princess we can't you need to be out in 10mins" he said smiling softly. "but I need you" i pouted. He looked down at his watch and then back at me "i can eat you out if you want my princess" he said smirking. "But what about you" i asked him "not necessary I'll get mine afterwards" he said and leaned in.

--------------------

"Ahh..fuck" i moaned and came undone all over my bodyguard's face. He smirked up at me and licked up all the mess. I blushed. "Feeling better princess" he asked cupping my chin "yes but later on I want you inside me" i told him getting up and putting on my panty.

He shook his head smiling and we both walked out of my room. I held onto my bodyguard's well finace's arm and we both made our way outside.

"Ladies and Gentlemen my daughter princess y/n" said dad. I faked a smile and walked up to the grills standing at the balcony.

"Princess has something to share to everyone" said dad. I smiled and he gave me the mic. I blushed and took my finace's hand with me and walked more further so that everyone could see us.

"Hello good afternoon everyone here. So there is a special exciting news which I have to share with y'all. It's that I'm here to today to announce my engagement" i said through the mic and everyone cheered.

"Ok and here the person standing next to me is my soon to be husband" i said smiling and everyone laughter died down. I frowned and looked over at my bodyguard he had a sad smile.

"Ok I know this is too shocking as many people expected me to get one of the prince's to be my husband but i choosed the person who is very sincere and kind and simple from his heart and mind and that's my bodyguard. I want to tell y'all a little bit of my love story but as per now i have somewhere else to go" i said.

I gave the mic to my father and pulled my bodyguard to me and kissed him passionately in front of our whole kingdom to show our love. We pulled away and he was blushing. I smiled at him.

"Well there is one more thing i would like to tell everyone here. That princess y/n will be leaving the palace and lead her life on her own as it's per the decision she has made, but she will always remain our princess forever" said father.

I once again took the mic from him. "yes that's because i dreamt of leading my other half life with the person I love and yes I'll always remain your princess and will visit y'all in time of need" i said smiling.

I know everyone was kind of sad with my decision but it all has to be blamed by my father.

---------------------

"Where to now princess?" Asked my dear bodyguard as i got inside the car. "I want to meet your mother, your family" i told him. I know he doesn't have a father as he died in car accident.

He was shocked "but princess" i cut him off "let me please. I want to meet her, anyways she's going to be my mother-in-law so why not meet her before the wedding" i told him.

He smiled softly at me. I cupped his face and kissed his lips passionately. We pulled away and smiled. He got in the driver's seat and began driving.

Soon we reached his mothers house and he opened the door for me. I held his hand and walked out. We reached the doorstep and he knocked on the door and opened out was an old lady who looked in her middle fifties.

She looked at h/n and her smile grew and she hugged him tightly. "My son oh my love" she said hugging him even more tightly. I smiled at the both of them. H/n pulled away and turned to me "mama princess y/n, princess this is my mama" he said introducing us.

"Hello ma'am" i said smiling and holding out my hand for her. She smiled in awe and shook hands with me "oh my gosh princess y/n please come in" she said smiling and moving. I walked inside her house and got the feeling of home.

I smiled and sat down on the couch with him beside me. "I feel so lucky today princess, to having meet you in real. My son always talked about you and was too shy to ask you out. He always talks about you. There is never a day which goes without him talking about you princess. To be honest he's so lucky to having get married to you princess" she said grinning at us.

I blushed and looked at h/n and he was blushing too. "Also congratulations on your engagement princess" she said. "Thank you" i smiled at her. "Actually I'm the lucky one here. Your son has always been with me protecting me, he has a very nice heart ma'am. He's so sincere and kind, and very soft hearted too" i said kissing his cheek.

H/n smiled at me. "Princess if you don't mind please you can call me mum or mama anything" she said smiling and looking over at her son. "Ok sure" i said smiling.

"Princess did you have lunch?" She asked me "uhm no" i said shaking my head. "Ok princess I'll make y'all lunch please stay ok dear" she said. I nodded smiling. She got up leaving us alone.

I turned my attention towards my bodyguard and smiled at him "so what I guess was right" i said narrowing my eyes at him "what was right my princess" he asked smiling at me. "That day when we were at the top of the tower you were speaking on the phone and talking about me" i told him.

He blushed. I giggled and pecked his lips. "It's just that i love you so much my princess" he said smiling "i love you too my dear bodyguard" i said leaning in and kissing him passionately.

----------------------

"Here princess have this" said his mother extending the shrimp towards me. I smiled and my bodyguard put some in my plate.

I smiled at the both of them. They were so sweet and so caring. "Here princess have this dish too. It's actually h/n's favourite. He loves seafood a lot so that's why I prepared a lot of seafood today" she said smiling. I nodded.

I held h/n's hand under the table and he rested his hand on my thigh. I smiled knowing what was coming after this.

"Princess here have some dessert" said his mother handing me a bowl full of the dessert. I smiled and ate it.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

577K 16K 31
He did not love her. It was a loveless marriage to him. In his eyes, she is just a burden who cooks food for him. And in return, he will earn money a...
1.2K 29 30
Why are you doing this to me please leave me. Darling I married you I treated you like a princess I did everything every single thing a girl can ask...
8K 259 22
Would you ever sleep with the enemy? Kiss your nemesis? Fall in love with someone you hate?
14K 169 35
She perfers Intimacy, he prefers conflict She craves romance, he craves tears Her touch creates warmth, his touch creates pain She looks at him like...