๐ˆ๐๐ƒ๐”๐‹๐†๐„๐๐“.

BแปŸi toptierszn

โ It's just that he know what I want. โž ยฉ๐๐Ž๐•๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. Xem Thรชm

โ˜†ใƒป:.,;*.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—.
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” ๐๐“ ๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” ๐๐“ ๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” ๐๐“ ๐Ÿ‘.

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.

2.9K 160 39
BแปŸi toptierszn

i didn't proofread, bare with me if it's errors.

𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗨𝗟𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗧.
𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗕𝗬 𝗧𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗜𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗭𝗡.

𝘈 𝘔𝘖𝘕𝘛𝘏 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘈 𝘏𝘈𝘓𝘍 𝘓𝘈𝘛𝘌𝘙.
𝘔𝘐𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘕.

"Ki." I felt somebody shaking me out of my sleep.

"Hmm?" I hummed in response with my eyes closed.

"Answer that fucking phone. It keep ringing and it's pissing me off." Amir said in his sleepy voice.

I heard my phone ringing again and sat up. I looked at the time and saw that it was three in the afternoon. I looked to see who was calling me and it was my mama.

"Hello?" I put the phone up to my ear.

"I been calling and texting you all day! Where are you?!" She asked, sounding concerned.

"Sorry I just woke up. I'm at Amir's house." I told her.

"I thought you were at Samaria's."

"I was. But Amir came and got me and it was late so I didn't wanna wake you up by telling you. I was gonna tell you in the morning but I overslept. Is something wrong?" I asked.

"No. But your prom dress is here. You need to try it on whenever you get home."

"Okay." I spoke.

I was currently on winter break and I spent most of the week with my friends or Amir. Today was Thursday and school started back up on Monday.

"Call me later."

"I will. I love you."

"I love you more." She said before hanging up.

I put my phone down on the dresser and turned over to Amir who had his eyes closed. I had a feeling I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep so if I can't sleep neither can he.

"Amir." I tapped him lightly.

"Leave me alone. You see I'm sleep." He responded and I frowned.

"How you sleep if you talking to me?"

"I'm sleep talking. What you want?" He asked.

"I'm hungry." I said.

He sighed and opened his eyes before looking at me.

"You lucky I gotta feed King anyways." He told me as he sat up. King was his dog, he was a cane corso and he was big as hell.

"You be starving me and him." I shook my head and got up from the bed.

"Cmere." He looked at me. I walked over to his side of the bed and stood in front of him while he sat on the edge.

He wrapped his arms around my lower body and looked up at me.

"What?" I smiled at him.

"Nun. I just wanted you close to me." He mumbled and slid his hands underneath the shirt I had on which was his and started rubbing my back gently.

Amir's love language was physical touch. It didn't matter what we were doing or where we were he always made it his mission to touch me in some kind of way.

I never minded it because I'm the same way.

After me and him were on the phone that one day we immediately grew closer. We were with each other all the time except for when I had to go to school, even then we still saw each other cause he picked me up and dropped me off.

A month and a half isn't that long but we just clicked so well and it felt like we knew each other forever.

"So. Your birthday next week. How we feeling?" I looked down at him and put my arms around his neck and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Ion know. I'm not looking forward to it." He told me.

"Why not?"

"Cause ion never look forward to my birthday. It ain't nothing special it's just another day of the year." He expressed.

"You're turning 21. You not even a little bit excited?"

"No cause ain't nothing gon change. Everything I can do at 21 I do it now already." He said.

"It's not nothing special you wanna do?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Not for real. Just be with you."

"You always with me." I laughed.

"Exactly. See, nothing gon change." He said before removing his hands out of my shirt and slapped my butt with both hands then stood up. "Lemme feed you before you start that shit."

"What shit?"

"You get mad when you hungry and that shit be blowing me. Be starting arguments cause you want some food." He shook his head.

"Well at least you're aware." I told him before we both exited out of his room and walked into the kitchen.

As soon as we did we were greeted by King and he immediately ran over to me and damn near knocked me over.

"Jesus. What do you feed him? He too fucking big." I looked at Amir before kneeling down to rub King because I knew that's what he wanted.

"I only feed him raw food. Not that kibble shit cause he allergic." Amir said as he opened the refrigerator to prepare King's food.

After playing with King while Amir made his food I sat down on the counter. He better cook me something next or it's gonna be a problem.

"Boyfriend." I said to Amir.

"Wassup?" He asked.

"Oh nothing. Just wanted to see if you would feed into my delusions." I smiled cause this man was not my boyfriend. So him answering makes him just as delusional as me.

"Annoying." He said before picking up King's dog bowl.

"King come here." He said and King did as told. "Sit."

King sat down and Amir placed the bowl in front of him. King didn't even move until Amir told him to.

"Eat." Amir told him, chuckling because King was trained well. He listened to Amir and started eating his food.

"I want waffles." I told Amir and he nodded in response. He walked over to the kitchen cabinets and got out the things he needed to make them. "What else?"

"Eggs and bacon." I added on.

Amir could actually cook and I'm not talking about no basic ass meals either. Like full course ones. I done gained weight by being around him cause he always making something.

His mama taught him how to cook when he was younger. I met her like twice and she was the sweetest. Amir takes after her because he's a sweetheart as well.

"You gonna help or watch?" Amir looked at me.

"Watch." I said, looking back at him.

"You lazy as hell." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever." I waved him off. I left him alone after that so he can cook my food.

I realized I left my phone in the room and hopped down from the counter.

"Where you going?" Amir spoke, scaring me kind of because I didn't think he could hear what I was doing since he was focused.

"Getting my phone." I told him and he nodded in response and I made my way to his room. As soon as I walked in I heard it dinging like crazy.

I walked over the to bed side table and picked it up. I saw it was the group that so I unlocked my phone and opened it.

BIG HERO 7 🏘️

layla
y'all i think ima tat my
man face on mine like
chrisean did.

malachi
You just gon be dumb
all yo life huh?

chyna.
oh please don't do that

+1 (313) ***-****
Don't you got that opp name
tatted on you? Don't tell her
what to do

layla emphasized "Don't you got that opp name tatted? Don't tell her what to do"

chyna.
Khalil stfu
It's getting covered up.

malachi
It should've never even been
on you inna first place 😂

tory
Stop speaking on that dead man.

+1 (313) ***-****
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

samaria
forgot he died that's so sad

malachi replied to "😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂"
LMFAO.

I would say rip but I never liked his ass. Malachi and Khalil think it's funny cause they did it.

ANYWAYS. hi guys !

malachi
Don't hi us where the
fuck you been @?

tory
She been w that nigga

samaria
leave my best friend alone tfk

chyna.
what damn nigga??

layla
MIR 🤣🤣🤣🤣

chyna.
i was wondering why
she wasn't texting back 😭

????
i'm not even wit him

malachi
On von she lying

tory
Yes you is cause dat lo off

malachi
Tryna be damn slick
Yeah keep dat shit off
cause I'll pull up

malachi you is not my daddy..

malachi
Somebody need to be
cause yo actual one
doing a bad job.

Do he even care you be out
with these lil niggas? 😒

tory
He don't even know 😂😂

My mama do.

malachi
And I bet you tell her not
to tell him cause yk he gon spazz

stfu talking to me you
don't know me !

Think he know every damn thing. He right though. My daddy knows about Amir but he don't know I be with him. My mama and sisters know though.

My daddy just became even more overprotective when it came to boys because of what happened with Khalil. I ended up telling my parents about it and all hell broke loose.

They wanted to kill that boy. But I calmed them down and convinced them that I wasn't talking to him anymore, which was true. I never speak to Khalil one on one. His number not even saved in my phone no more.

For the sake of our friend group though I kept it cordial with him. I loved my friends and if I let what he did destroy that it'll be unfair cause they didn't have nothing to do with what he did. They still don't know about it.

They just think me and him called it quits for real and neither one of us told them the reason. That's not something I wanna go around saying out loud anyways. It's disgusting.

After I beat his lil girlfriend up I cut all ties with him. Not from the group obviously, but everything else. He just like a memory now but I'm still getting over it cause I did really love him.

It's not as hard as it was at first.

Plus I been talking to Amir so I rarely think about Khalil nowadays due to that. Amir knows that I was talking to Khalil before him.

I had a venting moment. And I didn't want him to feel like a rebound because that's not what he is. It's just the timing.

"YARI!" I heard Amir yell my name. I had been in the room for a while so I'm guessing he was done cooking my food.

I grabbed my phone and walked back into the kitchen and saw a plate of food on the counter. I knew it was mine cause it was basically calling my name.

I sat down on the stool and he passed the syrup to me. I was finna start eating but I noticed he didn't have any.

"You didn't want nothing to eat?" I questioned.

"Nah. I'm straight." He said and I twisted my lips to the side before picking up the knife and cut my waffles up and divided them on two sides of the plate.

Cause tuh, my man gone eat I don't care what he say.

"Gimme another fork." I told him.

He looked at me weirdly and did so and once he tried to pass it to me I shook my head no.

"It's for you. You need to eat." I told him. The plate of food was big anyways so I automatically knew I wasn't gonna eat it all by myself.

"I'm not hungry, for real." He reassured me.

"Ion care. You don't eat in my face so I won't eat in yours. Now eat it." I pointed to the waffles I cut for him.

Instead of responding he chuckled.

"Whatever you say." He said and I watched him eat first so I could.

"See. Good." I nodded.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

"It fits so good on you!" Tajae gasped.

"Your dress definitely gonna outdo everybody. I don't care." Brooke said as I looked in the mirror at my prom dress.

The color of it was equal to a sky blue kind of and it had silver on the upper half and a lot of crystals on it. I was going for a Cinderella type of theme because I always wanted to be like a Disney princess.

"You look so beautiful. You're gonna look even prettier on prom day once it all ties together." My mama said. "Do you have a date?

When she said that my face dropped. I didn't too much think about that part. I was supposed to be going with Khalil. We had it all planned out down to the colors, not even thinking about the things that could happen before prom. I just never thought about it cause I never thought that we would actually fall out.

"Not anymore. Since you know.." I reminded her.

I didn't have a problem going alone. A lot of people do and end up surrounded by their friends and stuff later on so I wasn't bothered. But it would be nice to get the whole experience.

"Fuck him." Brooke said.

"Not literally either cause you know how you get." Taj eyed me.

"Bitch." I straight faced her. I haven't done nothing sexual since him and didn't plan on it. That whole situation made me never want to give my body up ever again. It got to a point where I regretted even losing my virginity to him.

I knew how he was, I just believed he would never do anything sexual with someone again because that was what he promised me. I felt dumb at first, but I got passed it. it is what it is with that. I would never double back on him again but I also don't wanna catch another body either.

It's safe to say I'm traumatized. I'll just die with one body to my name, hell.

"Girl." My mama cut eyes at me since I cussed.

"My bad." I apologized.

Eventually the three of them left out my room and I took my dress off and hung it up. I laid down on my bed and decided that I was gonna take a nap, the rest of the day was damn near gone anyways.

I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

omniscient.
𝘔𝘖𝘕𝘛𝘏𝘚 𝘈𝘎𝘖.
𝘔𝘐𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘕.

"What if we did it wrong?" Kiyari said to Khalil and he looked at her before laughing.

"I mean you was moaning and I was too, so I think we did okay." He told her.

The two of them had just got done having sex for the first time and was trying to figure out how they felt about it.

"What if I get pregnant?" Kiyari sat up.

"Girl." He chuckled and pulled her back down. "You not."

"How the hell would you know? You didn't even use a condom." She crossed her arms.

"Fuck I'm doing that fa?" He asked.

"Hmm I don't know, to avoid pregnancy maybe?"

"I pulled out." He reassured her.

"Do you even know how to do that right? You never even fucked before." She said, starting to panic once again.

"Yes Yari I know how to pull out. I felt it. That's why it's sitting on your stomach that you have yet to wipe off." He said and sat up.

He used the sheet to wipe her stomach off because it was covered with his mess.

Neither of them had done anything sexual with other people, just with each other. And they were figuring it out as time went on.

It was surprising they hadn't done anything because everybody else in their friend group and their ages were. So whenever it was talk about sexual things they would always tune it out cause they had no clue.

Now they know.

Kind of.

"I can't believe I bit you..." Kiyari said, referring to earlier when she had went down on him.

She had bit his manhood on complete accident.

But that was only because she didn't really know what she was doing even though she had watched countless videos on Twitter with girls doing it. It was harder than it looked.

But after a few minutes she had caught on and was doing it exactly how they did.

"It's coo. You made up for it." He said, referring to when she got the hang of it.

Khalil laid back down next to her and she put her head on his chest.

"Still. It's embarrassing." She mumbled.

A silence fell between them for a few minutes before he broke it.

"But was it good? Like did it really feel good?" He asked.

"It hurt, a lot." She said. "But yeah eventually it felt good."

"You wanna do it again?" He asked and she looked up at him.

"Please don't tell me we just started something." She said.

"Shidddd." He dragged.

"Oh my god. We not finna do this all the time now. Just know that." She told him and he nodded, knowing that was absolutely not true.

"Right." He responded.

"I'm serious." She looked at him with a straight face.

"Okay." He put his hands up in surrender. "But I do wanna go again."

"Me too. We need a redo." She said and he agreed.

By the end of the night they did it about a good five time before calling it quits and falling asleep. They had no clue what was in store for them from that day on.

___________________________
END OF CHAPTER.
VOTE!

not i keep giving y'all short chapters LOL.

but before anybody say ANYTHING about how in the beginning of the story it said Yari and Khalil only did stuff twice when the story started

this was just chy's pov and her saying her side.

them two mfs was getting down more than twice ! but when the story starts that's when they start doing it more...hence why yari started catching feelings. the book starts in the mist of that.

anyways. y'all think yari miss khalil? i miss them tg 💔💔 even tho he treat her so so so wrong. idk why i made him like that but...wtv.

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

623K 21.1K 77
โž๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ,๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐žโž
214K 5.6K 53
๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐Ÿฆ‹.
Our Love BแปŸi TheGoat .

Viแป…n tฦฐแปŸng

476 7 36
"Stop making me feel like I'm going crazy for loving you."