HOUSE OF BTS IMAGINES แขแ—œแข

By CJ_parkjennykim

"๐“ข๐“ต๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐”€๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“Ÿ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ช ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ฑ ๐“Ÿ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“‘... More

AUTHORS NOTE IMPORTANT โค๏ธ
Jimin (Like Crazy)
Jin (Birthday)
Yoongi (Cuddles๐Ÿฅบ)
Jungkook (Military)
Story time
Jimin (Military)
Namjoon (Military)
Taehyung (Military)
Hoseok (Military)
Q/Aโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ
BTS (Birthday)
Hoseok (Seรฑorita)
Jungkook (Training)
Jimin (Being Followed)
Taehyung (Jealousy)
Taehyung (Birthday)
BTS (New Year Special)
Yoongi (Soft Morning)
Jimin (Pretend to Be)
BTS Text Imagine (Yoonjin)
Texts with BTS
Text Imagine โค๏ธ Taehyung
Jin (Dating app)
Jungkook (Rain)
Taehyung (First Snowfall)
Namjoon (Muffins)
Hoseok (Chips)
Jimin (Lip Balm)
Yoongi (Insecurities)
Jungkook (Birthday)
BTS- When they walk in on you changing
BTS (Jimin is Pregnant?!)
Taehyung (Overworked)
SeokJin (Nurse)
Taehyung (Slow Dancing)
Yoongi (Gardening)
Jungkook (Valentine's Day)
Yoongi (Valentine's Day)
Jin (Valentine's Day)
Hoseok (Valentine's Day)
Jimin (Soft Nights)
Jimin (Valentine's Day)
Taehyung (Valentine's Day)
BTS (Tae Joins A Cult)
Hoseok (Valentine's Day pt2)

Namjoon (Valentine's Day)

90 3 102
By CJ_parkjennykim

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚"I'm in a field of Dandelions, wishing on every one that you'll be mine"☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*‎♡‧₊˚═══════*‎♡‧₊˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Y/n smiled sleepily as she felt Namjoon's strong arms wrapped around her in a firm grip, not having let go since last night. As she moved around slightly, stretching her limbs with a groan, Namjoon hummed in content, pulling her closer, nuzzling nose into her neck.

"Morning babygirl," he hummed, his voice deeper than usual due to his vocal chords being dry.

"Morning love," Y/n replied, snuggling closer into his bare chest with a lazy grin, tracing shapes on his back.

Pressing a soft kiss to her temple, he stroked her hair gently, muscles flexing as he did so.

"We have to get up babe," he murmured into her ear, voice rumbling in his chest. With a disgruntled sigh he got up, and Y/n whined at the lack of warmth.

Namjoon got up, and stretched his arms before whipping the heavy curtains open, letting in sunlight into the room.

Y/n watched his strong back muscles, and smiled dreamily at the thought that he was all hers.

Even though she had to squint because of the blinding light, it was worth to see Namjoon shirtless, sweatpants hanging off loosely from his slim waist, band of his underwear showing.

"Like what you see?" Namjoon hummed with a smirk, dimple showing.

"Yeah I do," Y/n cheekily grinned, and Namjoon who was towering over her, kissed her forehead again.

"Now let's get dressed and cleaned up?" He offered, but Y/n shook her head with a pout.

"I'm too lazy to walk to the bath-" a squeal left her as Namjoon scooped her in his arms, his cold skin touching her bare and hot thighs exposed by the shorts she was wearing.

"Joonie put me down." She gasped, and Namjoon giggled cutely.

"No can do. Now lets go shower princess."

-

Once they had both gotten dressed for the day, wearing matching red outfits, they decided to go to a museum.

As they made their way inside Y/n tried to take Namjoon's had in hers but he tutted and shook his head, at which Y/n looked at him confusedly.

"Nuh uh. The guidelines say to not touch the masterpieces," he said with a fake stern expression, and Y/n giggled as she slapped him on the arm playfully. Namjoon smiled, the kind where his nose scrunched up and eyes closed, dimples showing.

They then ventured through the different art and sculptures, clicking pictures, Namjoon's arm around her waist as he whispered sweet compliments to her.

After a whole five hours of seeing artistic talent together, they went off to a food street, the lively colors and people bustling around adding to the ambiance as the sky was a mix of colors, tinged with purples and pinks of all shades, golden light peeking out through it all, reflected on Namjoon's ethereal features.

As they bought a few savory snacks, Y/n licked her lips swiftly, blowing on one of the lamb skewers and taking a bite, before holding it out to Namjoon.

"Joonie try this it's so good!" She groaned, and Namjoon did as told, brows furrowing as he nodded.

"Damn it is." He gave her a bite of his own fish cake skewer and as they finished their food, they went to any other food stand they could find, savoring every delicacy like it's their last.

Soon after, Namjoon took her to a faraway field, where no one really showed up, but the view was entrancing.

Flowers bloomed like their love for each other, swaying with the wind like their hearts did when they looked into the other's eyes, and the sky was painted like a story of its own, shades of every word splashed upon a canvas of perfection.

They settled under one of the bulky trees, where Namjoon laid a blanket, and they laid on it beside each other.

Y/n gazed at her other half, whose hands were behind his head as he stared overhead, wondering about how he got so lucky to have Y/n with him.

"Joonie," Y/n whispered above the tranquil sounds of leaves rustling. "Happy Valentine's Day."

Namjoon chuckled as he turned to his side, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear and pecking her nose gently.

"Happy Valentine's Day too my love," he whispered, before sitting up, grabbing the side bag he had, and retrieving a journal from it.

"Come here lay on my lap, I have some poetry I want to read to you," he mumbled, and Y/n obliged.

He cleared his throat slightly before beginning, stroking Y/n's hair gently, curling the strands between his fingers.

"In fields of flowers there's one that stands out beneath the azure sky,

Where the wind softly whispers and sighs,

Blossoms dance in the gentle light,

But doesn't compare to what I see you and feel like.

As the colors above paint the canvas of night,

In your eyes I see the nature's pure might,

In this garden of hearts beneath the canopy of stars,

Where dreams take flight I pledge my love to you forever,

Will you marry me and be my life's endeavor?"

As Namjoon finished the poem with a serene smile, Y/n gasped and sat up, tears prickling at her eyes as she stared at her boyfriend- more like boyfriend who was just proposing to her, a black velvet box held up as he got onto his knee.

"Did- you just- oh my god-" Y/n's breath came out shortened as she tried to stem the flow of tears from her eyes.

Namjoon hummed, hand slightly trembling as he looked at her, a nervous smile on his face.

"Of course I will, oh my god." Y/n trapped him in her embrace, sobbing now.

Namjoon stroked her back as he joyfully laughed.

"Baby don't cry please," he whispered softly, and Y/n shook her head holding him tighter.

"No- Joonie I'm so happy- I" she was cut off by her own sobs, and Namjoon didn't realize he had let out a few diamond tears too. 

As he slid the ring onto her finger, the gentle breeze began blowing once more.

They sat down, Y/n's head against his shoulder as she wrapped hands around his arm.

"I love you," she mumbled and Namjoon chuckled.

"I love you more." 

Y/n pouted. "No I do!"

"I love you even more!" He countered.

"I love you 3000," she huffed, sitting up.

"I love you infinity." Namjoon teased, as Y/n neared him.

"I love you with my whole exsistence," she said, eyes narrowed.

"Wow, but I love you with everything in me, to the moon and back."

Namjoon and Y/n were now nose to nose, as they challenged each other.

"I love you so much that I would fight my way to the other side of the world in another life it that meant being with you."

Namjoon kissed her softly, and broke apart only to whisper.

"And I would never lose you in the first place."

--------------

Hehe. Hope u liked this one. 

I did that poem and even though it aint good like- dont plagiarize ok? 😭

Love yalll sooo much ❤️❤️😍✨🥰🥹🥹

Remember youre perfect and I love you alottttttttt ❤️❤️😍😍

How do u do that though girlie? .... you know... being so perfect? I need classes....

💋

QOTD:

Q: Any song or rap u can do in korean?

My ans: many :)

BYEEEEE TAKE CARE LOVELIESSS

-CJ❤️💋✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 30.7K 196
Some of these oneshots will be 21+ feel free to skip.
303 22 20
Missing BANGTAN ? Read these imagines to feel a bit good ! :) . . โœงห–ยฐ๐ŸŒท๐Ÿ“Žโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš . . This book includes : A bit smuts Fluffs Snapchats Angst And...
6.1K 132 15
Here are most of my imagines/oneshots that were posted on my old Instagram account.
5.8K 73 35
A bunch of BTS imagines to satisfy my need to write. Under editing