As if | Max Verstappen

By ricciellen

Belle Russell is the sister of racing driver George Russell and when she becomes the first female driver in F... More

introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50

16

1.1K 26 6
By ricciellen

BELLE POV

TW: mention of Rape, abuse

I had checked into the hotel we were going to be at when we arrived. Max and I had talked an unusual amount on the flight and I was only getting more confused. I had unpacked my clothes because I needed to get ready for meeting Jacob in a few hours.

every chance he saw he showered me with compliments and I felt like the most beautiful woman in the world. today we were just going to walk around town and see nice places where we could have our date. it had been very hot when we landed so I put on a long pretty skirt and a tube top and then put my hair up in a high ponytail.

Jacob💕

are you ready? I'll pick you up in 10 minutes

Belle:

Yes

i grabbed my bag and put on my shoes and just as i was done there was a knock on the door. I opened the door with a smile on my face and gave Jacob a long hug. He felt like the right one even though we had just gotten to know each other.

we went out into the street and decided on a direction to go. he wasn't shy about holding my hans around people and gave me kisses on the cheek every now and then. it felt like we were in a relationship which made me feel special.

several times fans came up and asked for a picture and an autograph and wished me luck this weekend which made me very happy. we kept walking around and the view was amazing. the sun was in the sky and no clouds were visible in the sky. we decided to go into a restaurant and we each ordered a pizza and a glass of wine.

the only thing i thought was strange about jacob was that he always wanted us to drink alcohol but i saw it as he thought it was good. we sat and talked and I had two bites before my brain gave out and when Jacob questioned it I explained it away by saying I was full.

---

we got home to my hotel room and he suggested ordering two bottles of wine. I had a hard time saying no to him and did. when we finished the wine he poured us two large glasses and handed it to me. we put on soft music and he pulled me onto the couch and started dancing. I felt my face start to cramp because I was smiling and laughing so hard. no man has ever made me feel this way before and I wanted to keep it forever.

"Belle" Jacob said and took my hand and sat back down on the couch.

"yes what is it Jacob" I said with a wide smile.

"I know it might be early but I'm really in love with you and I wonder if you want to be my girlfriend" I could hear in his voice that he was genuinely nervous about what to answer."oh Jacob of course I want to" I said and I didn't think I could smile more than I did now.

He stood up and hugged me so I couldn't reach the ground with my feet. but to be honest, his arms were the only place I wanted to be. I locked my arms behind his neck and he spun me around a few times before letting me down.

"now we celebrate with a glass of wine" I laughed and he agreed. we clinked our glasses against each other before we or yes Jacob poured it all at once which made me try to drink my glass quickly as well.

after half an hour and a few drinks later we were both starting to get affected and he leaned in closer and gave me a kiss. I felt his warm lips against mine and I was equally disappointed every time it ended.

as he leaned back and sat up straight again but I wrapped my arm around his neck and leaned back in for a kiss. the kiss grew more intense and our tongues explored each other's mouths. I felt his one hand holding a gentle but firm grip around my neck and the other moving along my body.

I felt a tingle in the lower part of my stomach but I didn't want to do anything when I want and it was hard to tell my now boyfriend.

"Jacob, I don't want to now"

"come on baby you are so beautiful"

"no I don't want to now that we are under the influence"

"stop being boring. we have to celebrate the relationship"

I tore away from his grip and took a few steps back onto the couch. I guess he got a little high when he was under the influence because I couldn't see someone who loves me wanting to hurt me. only since that night several years ago have I panicked about intimacy.

I was with my boyfriend at a party to celebrate his friend's birthday. my boyfriend was three years older than me and his friend was 4 years older. My ex and I had arrived an hour later than everyone else, so they had consumed more alcohol and were therefore more affected.

when i stepped inside i smelled something different and i knew it wasn't the alcohol. I passed several people who were either throwing up, making out with someone or pouring themselves drinks. I sat down on the gray and uncomfortable sofa next to my boyfriend and his friend."happy birthday Liam" I said filling up a glass with vodka and red bull.

"Thanks Bella"

"Belle" I corrected him.

"well you must catch us with the drinking"

My boyfriend sipped his mixture and pushed me to do the same. I didn't dare say no because I was afraid he would hit me. Many times when he was angry with me for little things I had done wrong or if I told him off, he used to lose control and hit me. sometimes in the face if he knew I was going to stay with him over the weekend or he used to hit me in places I wouldn't see the bruises.

when i finished my drink my boyfriend rushed to pour him a new one but i was busy talking to another girl so i didn't see what he poured in. he gave me the drink and gave me a kiss before giving me a strange smile.

I did as he said and started drinking but when it was too slow according to them Liam grabbed my glass and poured what was left. I already felt that it tasted different, but before I could say anything, they had pushed me down the alcohol.

i felt my head start to spin and all i could see was bubbly. I thought I had drunk too much too quickly and with no food in my stomach. I tried to stand up to go to the toilet and throw water on myself. but when I tried to get up my legs buckled and I fell back onto the sofa.

"shall I help you to the toilet SWEETHEART" I asked my boyfriend

"I, uh,,can't..." I couldn't form sentences and all I could do was nod my head slowly.

he helped me up to the sofa and I tripped several times so my boyfriend had to grab me and basically lead the way for me. we walked past the restroom and up the stairs and i tried to tell him but i couldn't form sentences at all anymore. everything got more dizzy and the only thing I could do was follow him and I hoped he would take me aside.

we got into Liam's room and he put me to bed. my eyes got heavy and could have fallen asleep when I heard lots of mumbling in the background and I squinted to try to see who was talking and I could see it was Liam and my boyfriend.

I felt both guys starting to rip my clothes off and I tried to fight back but it was like my body was missing bones. I muttered that they should stop but they had no regard for what I said."sees Miss Russell has too nice a body not to use" Liam laughed mockingly.

i tried to fight him off but he was much stronger than me and my boyfriend said nothing but walked out of the room leaving me with a person sim obviously wanted to hurt me.

he held my arms down with one hand and covered my mouth with the other and then I felt his cock slide into me. I hurt down there because I didn't want to and wasn't wet at all. i felt myself starting to lose consciousness but after all the struggling and trying to tear myself away had exhausted me.

after he was stubborn and refused to stop until he was done i finally gave in and had accepted what was happening to me and i stopped fighting back. I started crying hysterically but it was obvious he wasn't going to stop for that.

"shut up you bitch stop crying"

it was obvious that Jacob was annoyed that I didn't want to but he stopped when he saw that I became uncomfortable. he sat down on one side of the couch and took out his cell phone. I felt that I had done something wrong and texted Lando to save me from the awkward situation but excluded why it was awkward. not even five minutes later there was a knock on the door and I went to open the door.

"Lando what are you doing here" I asked sarcastically and I gave Lando a look to play along.

"I was bored and wanted to spend time with my friend" he said and stepped inside but stopped halfway when he saw the man on my sofa.

"who is this Bella" Jacob asked.

"belle" I said quietly to myself

"her name is Belle and I'm her best and oldest friend Lando Norris. who are you" said Lando already a little annoyed.

"I'm her boyfriend Jacob"

Lando just looked at me and I could tell he was thinking about my life choices. I laughed nervously and tried to lighten the mood by starting to talk about other things. I suggested that we watch a movie together, play something or just get to know each other but it was clear that the two of them didn't like each other.

"when are you leaving Lando" Jacob asked like a dick.

"I've lost my key pass so I'm going to sleep here tonight" Lando replied nonchalantly.

"does he get it for you Isabella"

"Belle" Lando interrupted.

"yes he can stay if he wants. he is my best friend and we always stand up for each other"

"did you guys fuck" Jacob suddenly asked.

"don't be silly Jacob, no we've never done anything like that" I replied with a cautious smile.

"I'll probably head to my room now but remember our date tomorrow" Jacob said standing up and walking out the door without putting his shoes on properly before slamming the door behind him. we sat there in silence and I hoped Lando wouldn't get a bad impression of him or dislike him.

"so" he began.

"I know what you're going to say but I know he's a really good person and he didn't mean anything bad with that comment" I tried to explain to him.

"I don't like him at all and it feels like something isn't right. He doesn't even know your name"

me and lando got into an argument very quickly about my new boyfriend and it was the first time we'd fought in years. the last time we actually argued was 5 years ago about something unnecessary. we raised our voices when we spoke but we were always careful not to say or do anything that would hurt the other person.

"can't you understand that I care about you and don't want you to get hurt" he yelled at me.I was shocked that he yelled at me and to be honest I was a bit scared of him for a second. I got up from the couch and took a few steps back. Lando caught himself and his whole body language relaxed. when he tried to take a step forward, I backed away.

"sorry Belle, I didn't mean to yell at you or scare you" Lando said calmly and almost silently. he lowered his head and sat back down on the couch. i was so confused about the whole situation about the fight but also about the meeting between the guys so i kept backing up.

I felt myself being so overwhelmed with emotion that I started to laugh. I walked with quick legs into the bedroom and locked the door behind me before Lando came after me. he knocked on the door but I turned my back on him and sank down into the fetal position and just cried and several times I thought I was going to throw up because I was hyperventilating.

"Belle, do you want me to go?" Lando asked from the other side of the door.

"no I want you to stay so we can talk about this a little later but need to be alone for a little while" I sobbed.

"I understand and if you're comfortable with that I'll do it, let me know if you need anything"

I heard him sit down with his back to the door and start watching some video on low volume. I wish our argument had gone differently because I didn't want it to be this way. I was afraid that our relationship would get worse because of this but knew that I still had to blame myself a little.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 380 20
Princess Alice is the younger daughter of King and Queen of Belgium, the Grand Prix of Spa made her attend the race because she got invited by RedBul...
40.1K 553 27
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ she is Daniel Ricciardos sister. She is the less successful, living in the shadow of her brother. Daniel races for McLaren along side...
188K 2.8K 45
It was supposed to be a simple one night stand... What happens when the troubled daughter of Toto Wolff gets dragged into the world of F1 and finds h...
79.5K 4.7K 38
Max Verstappen is making his name part of Formula 1 history, starting with his championship fight in 2021. Backstage, his life is troubled. He has an...