K/DA: Fortunate (KDA x Malere...

By rg808guy

Note: This is a K/DA x male reader Summery/Description: Due to a series of unfortunate events, some would cal... More

Unfortanate Events
True Friends
K/DA
The Atomic
Day Out
Ramen
Bodyguard
Flustered
Surprise
Penthouse Tour
Fitting
The Sheriff
Curiosity
Atomic Runeterra
Fallen
Calming the Storm
Promotional
The Ex
Visitation
Stakeout
Hope
Staying the Night
Proposal
A New Star
Moving Out
Workout
Interested
Meet and Greet
Evening Together
Fox Hunt
Beta
Dangerous
Feelings
House Party
Bloody Mess
A Talk
Homecoming
Beast of Piltover
The Club
Blue Haired Mute
Hangover
Tempted Dancer
City Eater
Dinner Incident
Stalker
Obsession
Honey
Explanations are Due
It's Official
Bar Talk
Mini Golf
The Beast is Back

My Demoness

2.5K 104 5
By rg808guy

Chapter 45

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

I'm in my room getting ready to take Evelynn to her interview. I stood infront of a mirror as I put my suit on. A thought lingered on my mind, How to deal with this situation with Sona. Something told me just asking her wouldn't get us anywhere. What was the point of making Ahri to get like she did last night, to break the girls apart? But if that's the case then why have that guy at the bar punch me?.

There's then a knock at my open door "Darling?"

I turn to see Evelynn standing in the door way, compared to most times, she was wearing something more simple and casual. It was like she went into April's closet instead of her own. Skinny jeans hugging her legs, a button up black collared shirt tucked into the jeans, then there was the black heals on her feet. Evelynn was also still wearing her rich maroon glasses and her metal claws.

"Need something Eve?" I ask her.

Evelynn walks towards me and in her hand was a tie "It's for you, special order of course"

It was a black tie with gold accents and gold clip designed to look like the K/DA logo. Evelynn puts the tie on for me, she knows I know how to tie a tie, After last night, I don't mind it. Evelynn then stands next to me as she analyzes the outfit with the tie.

"Perfect" Evelynn says then leans up and kisses me in the cheek, leaving a lipstick mark on it "I can't believe I have such a handsome bodyguard to protect me"

Evelynn then grabs a tissue and wipes the lipstick make off my cheek with a smile on her face "It can't be helped, it's not my fault my handsomeness complements your beauty"  I say with a smirk.

"Don't get cocky now darling after last night" Evelynn says as she moves in front of me "You simply caught me off guard"

"Like this" I say and put both of my hands on her ass and pulled me close to me, our bodies pressing against each other.

Evelynn let out a giggle as she put her arms around my neck. She leans up to my ear "Don't tease too much darling, I've been starving myself for you. Six months of no sex darling, do you understand how hard it is for a demon like me to hold back that long?" Evelynn says in a dangerously lecherous tone.

I simply chuckle in response, wanting to play the game she's been playing for months "I could fill that desire right now darling~, but then we'd be late for your interview by a few hours"

I peered into the her golden orbs through her glasses "Only a few hours?, I expected more out of you (Y/n)" She says.

"Who said I was the one going down first Evelynn?" I reply back.

Her arms snake over to my tie then pulls me down to kiss her, when she pulles away she speaks up "I expect a snack later darling~"

"Only if you let me drive" I say, I knew it didn't matter what I said on my end since she was going to get the snack either way.

"Fair enough" She says then slowly walks away with the tie in hand before letting it drop "Don't keep me waiting long~"

I smile while shaking my head. I wipe the lipstick off my lips from her kiss "So this is what is like to be in a relationship with a diva?, constantly wiping off lipstick"

I walk out of my room and I see April in the hallway  "Why couldn't you wear a suit when we were dating?" She asks with a smile on her face.

"You never asked and I never needed to" I say.

"Well, I think you look handsome" She tells me.

"This isn't the first time you've seen me in one, I wore one the other day when I had to take Kai'sa to that charity event" I tell her.

"I know, I just need to keep saying it 'cause it's true" April tells me "Also don't go teasing Evelynn to much"

"Why do you say that?" I question.

"You didn't wipe all that lipstick off" April says, licking her thumb then wiping the rest of the lipstick off my lips.

"She deserves a little of her own medicine" I say to her.

"Maybe, but we do have another problem at hand" April says.

"I know, I know, trying to figure that out as well" I say.

"Alright, now go, she's waiting" She tells me while shooing me away.

I go down stairs and Evelynn is waiting for me by the door with her purse while swinging her keys around. She looked like she could have been posing for a magazine cover or a poster. The way those jeans hugged her and the shirt formed to to her chest. I never once denied Evelynn's beauty.

"God that outfit looks sexy on her"

"You sure know to keep a girl waiting darling" Evelynn says then tosses me the keys, it's the ones to her Lamborghini, the same one that she nearly ran me over with once.

"I have to keep you on your toes or else you'll miss a beat" I say.

"I'd never" She replies. I open the door and she steps out first and I close the door behind me.

{Time Skip}

I'm driving to the location of the interview. Evelynn sat in the passenger seat, on her phone, scrolling through social media while we're on our way.

"Seems like you're going viral" she tells me.

"Is that so?" I say.

"That fight you got into yesterday seems to got people riled up. Somehow surprised that an our bodyguard can fuck someone up" Evelynn says while showing me her phone. She's scrolling through all the posts about me.

"I mean, they don't know much about me so they're bound to latch onto anything they get" I say.

As Evelynn's scrolling, she scrolls too far, showing her home screen. Her wall paper was a picture of me. I'm not exactly surprised but it was a picture of me drinking coffee. She must of stole that at some point.

"Couldn't get a better picture?" I asked her while looking at the road.

"I was trying to be subtle" Evelynn tells me.

I pull into the parking lot of the location, I'm pretty sure this interview is for a popular tv channel that interviews many celebrities and people. Almost like a talk show but without the audience.

"Here, let's update that picture for you" I say.

I steal her phone out of her hand and then before she could react, I put my right hand on her cheek and brought her in for a kiss. As we kissed a snapped a picture of us. While pulling away from the kiss, I hold her phone out to her.

"Next time, Just ask Eve" I say with a smile then wiped her lipstick off my lips with a handkerchief.

"Darling~" She says as her hands creep up my right arm "I can only keep myself in check for so long"

"Now you understand how it feels to be teased Eve" I say then get out of the car. I go around the car then opened her door for her. Evelynn steps out and I close the door. Evelynn loops her mine while smiling my way "People will get ideas Eve"

"No harm if they don't know it's true" Evelynn says.

"Whatever you say" I say.

{Time Skip}

After waiting in a lavish waiting room, Evelynn and I were lead into a filming room with a back drop and two chairs, where I assumed the interview was taking place, if all the cameras didn't make it obvious.

"Evelynn dear, it's been some time" A black haired lady says as she walks into the room.

"So it has Leblanc" Evelynn says with a smile and they hug each other.

Leblanc eyes me up and down "So this is K/DA's mysterious bodyguard"

"Yes he is" Evelynn says.

I looked her up and down, it felt like I've seen her somewhere before. Not on TV or anything but in person. If that was the case then it would have had to of been at one of my fights, and that means she knows exactly what I am.

"On in one!" A producer shouts. Leblanc and Evelynn went to the chairs by the back drop. I stood on the side, out of the way "We're on!"

"Welcome back everyone, today's guest needs no introduction. She's the devilish diva of the K/DA, the lovely Evelynn" Leblanc says with a smile.

"I'm glad to be here darling" Evelynn says with a giggle.

"So you've been off tour for some time, finally settled back in?" Lelanc asks.

"Yes, our lives have slowed down a bit however idol life is never easy" Evelynn replies.

"I'm gonna cut to the chase dear, your mysterious bodyguard, social media has been in a frenzy since last night over him. Everyone can't help but want to know more about him since the announcement of his existence" Leblanc says.

Evelynn chuckles "He's an enigma for sure, he even surprises us at times. However, we wouldn't trade him for anything else"

"Oh? It almost sounds like you've gotten attached to him" Leblanc says in a teasing tone.

"Don't get any idea's darling, He's simply good at his job. Juggling all of us it's quite a task" Evelynn says "Not just anyone can do the job he does"

"Eve's good at acting"

"How about we talk to him a bit as well?" Leblanc says.

Evelynn thought about it then looked my way "Come over here darling" She says while using her fingers to motion me over.

I lean over to her ear, away from where a camera could see my lips "I don't think it's a good idea" I whisper.

"Darling, there is no foul in participating" Evelynn whispers, using her hand to cover block the view of her mouth.

"Eve, I'm a fighter, not an actor. I do not want to put the possibility of slipping something about me or the girls on the line" I whisper.

"It will be fine (Y/n), if you slip, I'll catch you" She whispers.

I sigh "Fine, but a snack is all you'll get later, nothing more" I whisper.

She peers at me then sighs "You act as if I'll be teasing you the entire time" I raise a brow and she sees "Alright, only a snack"

I lean back up away from Evelynn "Get me a seat if that's possible" I say.

A guy comes up with a chair before going back to what he was doing before, I go to sit in chair but Leblanc stops me "How about a little game first before you sit?"

"A game?" I question.

"Yes" She replies.

Two people then roll in one of those arcade punching machines. Not the ones that stood tall and glamorous but one of those that you'd see in a bar for drunk people to hit. The punching mechanism coming from the bottom instead of hanging over head.

"Doesn't a test of strength sound fun?" Leblanc asks.

I groan internally "Sounds fun" I say. I take off the jacket of the suit and lay it over the empty chair. Evelynn and Leblanc gawked at me, the cameras still rolling.

"A mysterious handsome bodyguard, what a combo Evelynn" Leblanc teases to Evelynn.

"I know, right darling, now imagine seeing that every day" Evelynn says.

"I can't say I can imagine dear" Leblanc replies.

I walked over to the machine while rolling up my sleeves, a camera following me as I did. My fore arms now exposed for the world to see. Seeing some of the scares ladies across them, they weren't big most of them were from my high school years and my very early time in underground fighting, before I got dubbed the Beast of Piltover.

"My, where'd you get those scars dear?" Leblanc questions as she turned my way.

"I'm sure could guess" I say as I got into a stance similar to a boxing stance.

I take a breath in then punch the machine with minimal effort, the cushion flies back and the numbers on machine sky rocket all the way up to 999, the max score possible on the machine. I had to sell the fact that I have a power and this was my way of doing it since I had to, if I declined it would have looked like I was hiding something. Hitting the highest score on the machine means that's the cap any one can gauge my strength, and no one will know my full strength.

Leblanc claps "Bravo, what a show"

"It was just a punch" I state. My phone buzzes and I look at it and see that it's Kai'sa "Sorry, I have to take this"

I walked over to Evelynn and told her it was Kai'sa calling, I grabbed my jacket and slung it over my shoulder as I answered the phone while exiting the room.

"Hey Kai'sa, something the matter?" I question.

"Sona called me" Kai'sa states.

"And?" I question.

"She wanted to know if she could borrow you, saying she has a stalker problem" Kai'sa tells me. We all discussed Sona after last nights incident so we are in the loop "You know this is some sort of trap right"

"I know, but it would be the only way to find out why she's doing what she's doing. If not she'll only continue" I reply.

"I trust that you won't let too much trouble happen, however..." Kai'sa says, trailing off.

"You'll still be worried" I say  "We can talk about this when Evelynn and I get home"

"Okay-" Kai'sa says then pauses "Love you"

Kai'sa then immediately hangs up, probably embarrassed that she actually told me that. I slip my phone back in my pocket and put my suit jacket back on before walking back into the filming room. Evelynn and Leblanc were talking away, and I assumed I wasn't getting out of being interviewed as well so I went back to the seat.

"I hope this ends quickly"

Part 2.

You know when I knew Evelynn would be teasing me the entire time, yeah, I was right, Leblanc joined on it as well. So yeah. Evelynn and I are in the car right now.

"So~, when do I get the snack darling~" Evelynn coos.

"Not when I'm driving, that's for sure" I state.

"Aww, that's no fun~" She says.

"Eve" I say while eyeing her " You waited six months, you can wait a few more minutes"

"But darling~" Evelynn says, laying a hand on my right arm "I'm~ starving~"

I sighed, a couple minutes go by and I drive into a parking lot of an ice cream parlor. I park in the side of the building where the purple Lamborghini wouldn't stand out more than it does already.

"An ice cream parlor? Is this a sick joke darling?" Evelynn says in an annoyed tone.

"I thought a little date wouldn't be bad but you just had to make it sour" I say.

"A date?" Evelynn says "Oh, Darling~"

"So" I say then leans in and kisses her "What do you want first?"

Evelynn giggles as she places a hand on my cheek "You don't even have to ask darling~"

Evelynn goes in, wanting a deep kiss. After pulling away, she goes for wanted more, lowering her down by crotch. Evelynn lets out a giggle as she undoes my belt and unbuttons my pants. She then pulls my waist band down, along with my underwear, letting my errect cock pop out.

"Well aren't you excited for me darling~"

Evelynn kisses the tip with a smile, leaving a lipstick mark on the head before taking it into her mouth. I could feel the cold metal claws at the base as she slowly moved her head up and down. I couldn't help but let out a light moan here and there, Evelynn very much knew what she was doing and enjoyed every second of it. In the least judgmental way to say it, she's had a lot of practice.

Evelynn pulls up, making sure to make an audible pop as she did. There was a ring of lipstick at the base where her lips kissed the base "Darling, you aren't saying anything~, am I leaving you speechless?~" She teases as she looks up at me.

"Gonna tease me if I say yes" I say.

Evelynn giggles "Just a little~"

Evelynn licks ups and down the length of my cock before slipping it back into her mouth, a smirk on her face as she did. This time, instead of taking the whole thing in and slowly going up and down, Evelynn was focusing on the head, teasing it with her tongue while sucking only the top half. I set my hands on the back of her head. Evelynn feels this and with her free hand, she hand she takes my right hand and interlocking hers with mine. I see her glance up at me through her glasses.

"She really does love me, this truly is no longer game of teasing"

My cock begins to throb a bit as I was about to hit my limit, Evelynn could tell and increased her pace, going back to taking the whole thing in. As I'm about to blow, Evelynn slams her head down all the way to the base, deep throating me as I blast my load down her throat. She slowly raises her head, sucking as she does, not wanting to waist a single drop. To top it off she kisses the tip once more.

"Thanks for the snack darling~, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did~" Evelynn says.

"I did enjoy it" I admit to her.

I fix my pants with my left hand, both of our hands still intertwined with each other. Evelynn smiles then leans close "I love you darling~"

"I love you too Eve" I say, can't say that I don't. Evelynn goes in for a kiss and I stop her with my left hand "Stop right there"

"What's the problem darling?" She questions.

"You were just sucking my dick Eve" I tell her.

"Other guys were okay with it" She says and I frown.

"I'm not other guys" I say  "At least what your mouth out with ice cream before you go in for another kiss"

"Yes darling~" Evelynn says, her hand finally unraveling from mine "I'll never miss this feeling (Y/n), the feeling of love you give me"

"Love is stronger than lust Evelynn" I say.

Evelynn goes to open the door but stops then says something "(Y/n), you'll protect me to your last breath right?"

I raise a brow as she says that, in her bodyguard and now unofficial boyfriend so of course I'd do that "Of course I'll protect you Evelynn"

"Thank you darling...there's demons that not even I can face...I'll hold you to your word" Evelynn says, her tone sounding solus.

"Evelynn, I don't care who I have to break, if it keeps you safe I'll do what I have to" I tell her.

Evelynn smiles "I'm glad to hear your dedication to me darling"

"Evelynn, I don't know what you're getting at but I'll keep you safe"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57K 1K 53
-You are Y/N L/N, an "immortal" human powered by the void, and the CEO of C/N (Company Name) Inc, which is an overall "legally grey" organization tha...
429K 7.6K 43
Disclaimer I don't own any of the pictures in the story or any of the characters used. In this world everyone has powers with an exception of a few t...
147K 2.6K 40
In a World created by the ever flow of Life and death, [Y/N] a 25 year old in a world of magical superpowers, cities of beauty and people of all uniq...
270K 6.7K 67
Only matured rating due to explicit language use, but wholesome all around! :D ▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖ Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n, or Y/n Y/l/n, is the newly trans...