The Black Lady of the Night

By AnniePaul5

A vigilante Hero was out one night and saw a person fighting a whole group of Villains all by themselves, but... More

Prolong
Double Entrance Exam
Class 1-A
Hero Vs Villain Class
U.S.J's Attacked
Ashido's new torturment and Sakura's ally
Sport Fest Festival part 1
Sport Fest Festival part 2
Internship, Sakura's new heart and snake tortures Ashido
Final Exam, Sakura's sky date with Hawks and Shigaraki's plan
Summer Camp and Rape part 1
Rape part 2
Sakura saves the five girls and Sakura has a plan for her 'family'
Sakura meets her big sister and father again
Four Staff's reaction, Class 1-A's reaction, Sir Nighteyes Calls and Dorms
Komori and Tsunotori's Torturous Night
Costume Adjustment and Hero Exams
Rei/Miruko's true Quirk, Duo goes 'Eh? What's up, doc?' and HPSC's in hot water
Himiko and Uraraka's dating plus new phone and Gentle Duo's Interview
School Festival, Inko's song and Ashido's worried
Komori and Tsunotori's Torturous Night #2
Joint Training with Class 1-B and Shinsou replaces Mineta
Sakura's Christmas, Tomoe's present and Tomoe's pregnant by Mr. Compress?!
Sakura's present to Tomoe, Rei divorced Endeavor and Miruko marries Rei
Ashido gives birth to her children and the deal
Komori and Tsunotori's Torturous Night #3
Hawks' pregnant by a Quirk?!
Tomoe's babies, Sakura's surprised visit and Hawks gives birth
Tomoe does the deal, Kurogiri goes home, Sakura's married and pregnant

Epilogue

16 1 0
By AnniePaul5

It's the year twenty-one-sixty-eighty making a woman in all black to save a young child from a kidnapper making the child to be sent home by a delivery trunk making the parents to be happy to see her as being sent as a large package seems to be perfect to received their child as they're home safe and sound making the rescuer to be a mystery.

The same person went home after meeting up with their comrade as they live together making them to be welcomed back by their families as the woman was hugged by two teens and six young children making her to smile as she's happy to see them as the comrade has his kids also hugging him as they kept doing this as the woman has Villainy Tendencies.

"So, how's the night been going going for you two, Sakura? Shoto?" The blond male asked as the woman chuckles at her blond haired husband.

"Save a child from a kidnapping and one of my crew used a delivery truck to deliver them home." Sakura said making him to laugh as it kept believe it.

"I'm not going to fall for that form one word, sooo... Are you for real about that?" She nods making him to lose it as that's a major surprised for the parents as she kept doing that for a long time making many to wonder who's doing this really.

"Mine's weird. Some moron tried to touch my butt thinking I'm a female. I iced his ass and sent him to jail." Shoto said making his husband to growl at that as he looks ready to kill.

"Down, birdie. Down." Shoto said as he kisses him making him to calm down as he growls into Shoto's neck.

"Figures Fumikage would be like this towards Shoto." Sakura said as she didn't see this coming as Tokoyami has gotten over-territorial with Shoto who doesn't mind as it's welcoming actually.

"Damnna it. He's going to be like this for two hours like usual, right/" Sakura's second husband said as he carries the quads into the room making Sakura to kiss him on the cheeks like she did to her first husband.

"Don't complain. You know your brother's safe with him." He sighs as that's true making her to wonder about the 'Teen Mother Group' that she was apart of and still is as the leader. Shiozaki Ibara's expecting her son in six months time as her husband Sero Hanta got her pregnant two months after their marriage making her to be happy.

Sero and her make enough to live in a mansion for thirty members as Sakura had the Uraraka Construction Company to build those houses for the group only as they have enough to look after the place. Kaminari Denki asked Jirou Kyouka to marry him as she looks shocked before asking if he's sure about this and he answered her seriously.

It's making her to agree as her children, all three sets intimidate him, but tries his best to ignore it. Jirou smiles as he's doing his best which the kids saw and leaves him alone after six months of living with him making him to feel like he had passed a test or something which got Jirou to just laugh at as it's not even close to the truth.

They wanted to scare him away, but it failed as he ignored it to show they don't scare him even if they know the truth to it all. Tsunotori had triplets from the second seed making her to give birth in front of the girls than her room making her to be safe as Sakura deals with the plants again after the sixth time the seed was placed inside of her womb.

It's two, then three, then five, then four, then five again and then six making Tsunotori to have twenty children from the seeds altogether before she got married to Shouji Mezou making him to be shocked she said yes before he actually kicked a government councilor in the face and held him by the front of his shirt and tie as she glares down onto him.

"FUCKING SAY THAT AGAIN ABOUT MY FIANCÉ ONE MORE TIME AND I'LL FUCKING PLACE YOU IN TARTARUS PERSONAILLY MYSELF!" Police were called, but when they heard why she did it, boy did they have a hard time calming her down until they got Sakura who not only agreed with her statement and actions, but she explained what he went through as a child which shouldn't have happened at all.

Shouji's mask came off by the guy's assistant making many to see the scars and were shocked as they glared at the government councilor and his assistant for what for as Shouji looks shocked that someone defended him which got them even more shocked by this as they can't believe this as some were trying to change how children like Shouji were treated making many to help now.

Komori married Kuroiro Shikai making him to help her out with the children as the hares went nuts on her as the pregnancy of a hare since they were Arctic hares was fifty-three days making her to have litter of eight babies each time with two or three human babies having hare as a mutation or her own Quirk or even the Quirk of the hares.

But that Quirk is in either the palms of their hands or in the finger tips making her to be safe as the hares were taken by Sakura and breed for both fur and meat as she removed the Quirks by her clouds making the rest to be raised by Komori as they have no Quirks making them to be treated as pets by their humans siblings with wild ones mating with them.

It's making Komori a grandmother cause of this as she had to look up both about their kind and everything else. Arctic hares live for about three to five years making Komori to have a lot of hare descendants through this as many live with their human family members as pets to be safe as she's happy being married to Kuroiro and being the mother of his children.

Sakura's pleased as Ashido's still getting pregnant by the snake as the long-haired rousette bats died of old age. The long-haired rousette bat lives for only nineteen years, but these two lived to be four times that which's seventy-six making them to be the oldest bat for their species making Ashido to be stuck with the snake now fully.

The man looks after her cause of this as her parents still don't know about it neither do her other family members as one of his sons pretends to be her fiancé and the father to her children making them to be trilled as Ashido knows he's faking it to keep her safe as the snake doesn't know about it making it easier to hide it from him fully.

Uraraka and Himiko had sixteen children and stopped there making them to love their house as Himiko kept helping Sakura out which got her a lot of money as Uraraka doesn't know about this as lots of money came in three ways making them to live happily as Himiko has her in-laws living with them to babysit the children on date night.

Bakugou and Kirishima shares the child baring between them as they work together and figure this out together making them to live in a good place and have between them sharing the job about fourteen children max which has Mitsuki to be happy with  thirty grandchildren from her two children as she's context with this amount in her life.

Sakura wonders about her big sister as Tomoe and Mr. Compress are doing well and had about six more children making Sakura to have play dates between the children as both girls had finally saw that they're cousins, but kept the sister relationship going between them as that's all they knew really and what's the point of changing it if they're context with it.

Tomoe would try to hang out with her sister which Sakura makes time for as she has a cloud clone watching over her Heroine job and everything to spend time with her big sister making many to not noticed it as Sakura's too good at hiding it from others as she gets to live a normal life as well, too which made Tomoe to be shocked by her life style.

"Mou~ Little sister's too smart!" Tomoe complains making Sakura to laugh as it's far from the truth as she works really hard to earn what she has right now making Tomoe to feel a tide bit jealous of this making Sakura to know that Mr. Compress has everything under control. Tomoe just pouts at her sister for this as Midnight and Kurogiri has four more children.

Sakura wonders how these are going to be as Kurogiri's Shirakumo Oboro making his Quirk to be different now and the kids might have it as well, too which one did plus his Nomu body, but then one has a mix of both making them to have it under control which ahs Sakura curious as they went to become Heroes like their mother making Sakura to ignore it.

Year: Eighty hundred

It's been a long time as a woman watches over the Earth making her to wonder how things have changed as she looks at the massive change before her as none of her friends are no longer around anymore and All Might rest in the peaceful forever sleep in his grave she had made for him when he died at age one hundred and fifty-years-old.

Her healing him caused this, but he got to see a whole lot of change from his students and her making her to smile as he's reunited with his bashi-sama, her grandmother making their big sister, Tomoe to be the same as both her and her big brother, Mr. Compress retired from Villainy and just watch their grandkids before dying together on their rocking chairs, hand in hand.

Tomoe had her gloves on making them to never be alone in death making one of the grandkids to cry loudly as they saw them die in front of them with a smile on their elderly faces making their parents to hug them as this is too much for their little brain to handle. The woman cried the most with their father hugging her as this is too much for her.

The woman's name is Sakura and she made herself immortal at the age of forty with her first husband, Keigo who's a phoenix while her second husband, Touya is a kitsune like his family. His little brother, Shoto turned his husband, Fumikage into a immortal as he ages like him now making them to all miss their families and kids.

All For One, Sakura's father has stopped being a Villain with the doctor as both went into a long rest as it's time for them to go making All For One and One For All to leave this world as Sakura cries as her father died making her two husbands to hold her as this is going to be harsh on her. Their eldest daughter, Eri found out about her immortality from her Quirk.

She chose to stay with them on her own as she will miss them, but her mother needs her more as their eldest son, Kai figured out how to use his Quirk to overhaul aging making him to be like Eri with his memories as they work together to help their mother out a lot as she needs them making her to smile at them as she doesn't deserve them.

"No, mama."

"We don't deserve you." Kai somehow had regained his memories, but saw the world differently making him to keep it a secret about this as he saw the world in a different light all cause of Sakura giving him a second change to prove himself as good and not bad making him to see the pain she's in and choses to stay with her forever just like Eri did.

Sakura had handled down everything to her children as each other left Japan to look after the towns and mines that she passed down to them as it's still in the family making her to still keep the Earth safe from outer space stuff and kept the sun at the same size by a cloud to drain some energy from the sun keeping Earth from being destroyed by the sun.

'I miss my family as I knew this would happen, but I know they would what me to be happy.' Sakura thinks as she made a world where they can live in while watching the Earth to hide that they're still alive and walking among them may it been a long time since the last person to know them had died until...

"Well, well, well, so this is where you hidden yourselves. Sakura. Dabi. Hawks. Miruko. Rei. Shoto. Fuyumi. Natsuo. Fumikage. Eri. Kai. Reiji. Lunar. Solar and Terrance." Everyone turned to see Nezu who's still alive making Sakura, Shoto, Fumikage, Eri, Kai and Miruko to be shocked even mroe so.

"HOW?!" Nezu looks at them.

"Hmmm, experiments. I was experimented on remember, sooo I got a experiment to make me immortal from that lavatory." Everyone's shocked as Sakura slaps herself in the forehead.

"Looks like you're going to be hiding with us, sir." Nezu smiles as Sakura serves him some nice black tea making many to wonder how this has happened before they saw a portal to visit love ones as they turned to Nezu.

"Not my doing." Sakura sighs as she knew who.

"Lunar and Solar, you two are in big trouble." Both bolt as their mother and mather run after them as that answers that question.

"Shall we?"

"Yes." Everyone went into see their love ones once again.

The End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 669 44
Momo Yaoyorozu has always gotten what she wanted. Good grades and friends, of course, but also attention. Always in the spotlight in her family and s...
40.7K 594 22
Read this description you will need it promise me. This is my first fanfic. WARNING - THERE IS MATURE CONTENT IN HERE. This story is featuring ou...
1.1M 29.8K 19
(Y/n) has the same quirk as Todoroki's right side. She works at the hospital as a part-time job and meets Todoroki Rei, his mom. How will Todoroki re...
282K 12.5K 48
...What makes them all heroes? What makes the villains actually villains? In the end, everyone commits violent actions, but the heroes are praised wh...