๐’๐”๐‘๐๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐„

Galing kay 38baebyy

๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐›๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž. Higit pa

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
announcement
SEQUEL
Surprise 2/ new story

1

42.5K 583 221
Galing kay 38baebyy

before you read this story, yes it will PISS you off, two there are some grammar and spelling mistaks, and three the end will piss you off. and there's a part 2 of this book,thank you bye.

YASMINE ROSE

"Are you sure you got everything you need Yasmine? Because I'm not coming back here." Her mother said with her hand on one hip.

"I'm sure mom, I got everything I needed, and all the boxes are in the truck."

Today Yasmine was moving out of her mother's house, she was turning 21 in a few days and she just needed her own place.

"I'm so proud of you, you did it baby." Yasmine's mom said going for a hug.

"Thank you so much momma."

Yasmine's father walked back into the house, he and the other workers were sweaty from caring all of her boxes.

"You ready to go?" He asked.

Yasmine nodded her head and headed towards his direction.

She finally got what she had wanted in life, she just needed to finish college, and she'll be free.

Yasmine got to her apartment with her closest friends Shani, Leah, and Janelle.

"Oooh, this place is niceee." Leah said dragging her words.

"Rightt, bitch we needa see yo room like asap." Said Janelle.

"Yall she needa unpack first, and then she'll give yo asses a tour."

"Girl, you only sayin that cause yo ass already saw it." Janelle said playfully rolling her eyes.

"Guys, chill, I need to go get the rest of the boxes outside, can yall help me?" She asked.

"Yes baby." Shani said.

They walked out the apartment and started putting the boxes inside, it was a bit heavy.

"Whew! That shit was a lot of work." Yasmine said.

"Bitch, I, am, out of breath." Leah said sarcastically.

"Bitch please." Said Janelle.

"Y'all I needa go my momma tweakin right now." Shani said.

Her mom always had problems, but Shani always took care of her.

"Ok boo, tell yo mom I said hi. And I hope she feels better!"Yasmine said.

"I will boo." Shani exited out the apartment heading to her car.

"Poor Shani, she deserves better." Janelle said

"No, for real, her momma makin her trip a lot."

"Yeah, you right, but that's her momma yall." Yasmine said picking up the bags.

"So when yo furniture comin in?" Leah asked.

"2 days, and I'll be done, ish, I just need to fix this place..."

Yasmine looked at her window and realized she needed curtains.

"Y'all wanna go to Home Goods real quick?" She asked

"Bitch, you know I'm done for that shit." Janelle said.

"That'll be $45." The cashier said.

"Damn, what da fuck, just for fuckin 3 curtains?" Leah said.

"Girl, relax, it ain't that much anyways." Yasmine said handing out her card trying not to laugh.

"Bitch please." Said Leah.

They walked out with a few bags out their hands and going in to the car, Janelle already left after Yasmine said she was going out.

They went back to Yasmine's apartment and started to unbox some things.

"Yazzy? Where this go?" Leah asked.

"Uhh you can put it over there." Leah said pointing to her shelf.

She bought some things with her but not too much.

She wanted to finish unboxing in one day, she knew if she didn't she would procrastinate about it, Yasmine headed into her room and started unpacking her clothes, and putting them in her closest. She had a lot of clothes.

She kept some of them in the bag to put them in the drawer.

"YAZZY!" Leah yelled.

"YEAH!"

"WHERE DO YOU WANT YOUR OTHER SHELF AT!"

Yasmine went into the living room and needed to see where she would put it actually.

"You can just leave it, I'll put it somewhere."

Leah nodded her head..

A few hours go bye, and it looks like they unpacked a lot of things.

"Thank you for helping me Leah." Yasmine said standing outside the door hugging her.

"Girl, I always gotchu, let me know if you need anything else okay?"

"Yes ma'am."

Leah chuckled and walked off, Yasmine closed and locked her door, she installed a security alarm and cameras incase anyone tried to break in.

"Shit I smell." Yasmine said sniffing herself.

She headed into the bathroom, taking everything off and wrapping her hair, she got into the shower, and took a long time.

After the shower, Yasmine was hungry and she was craving Mcdonalds, but she didn't feel like driving all the way there. She ordered it online instead..

Yasmine laid on her air matress, looking at the photos she should post.

"Ooh, this one looks good."

1/2

2/2

Liked By, 𝗷𝗮𝗻𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗲𝘇𝘇_𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝟯,𝟮𝟬𝟭 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀
@Yazzykashin: I want it, I got it #explorepage #explore

@Janelleezz_: my bitchh so fuckin badd😍😍

@justinrobins21: Congratulations 🎊

@38guttaa: 😍😍😍

@1h00dbabey: 😍😍

@leahpeitie: bad asf😍😍😍🥵

@fearme: ugly ass dog.

𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟵𝟯𝟳 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀

"The fuck is fearme?"

Yasmine heard her door knocking, she was excited to eat her food.

"Thank youu." Yasmine said giving the tip to the delivery person, they were a little rude. She gave  them  a stank look and closed the door.

Yasmine ate all her food and threw the bag away. Her boyfriend started to call her

Bae. ❤️❤️
Ongoing Call 0:00

"hey baby."Yasmine said.

"wassup bae, you home?"

"yeah, i'm home, i put everything where it needed to be, where you drivin?"

"im goin to Zay crib, then I was finna come and see you."

"Why can't you come to my crib first?"

"Cause,  i needa go get sumn."

Yasmine rolled her eyes and hung up the call, her boyfriend kept calling her but she ignored it.

She closed off all the and headed to her room.

"Whew!" Yasmine said patting her head and taking her wig off, she went into her bathroom since its connected into her room, and then brushed her teeth.

Yasmine got onto her bed pulling the blankets and going on her phone. She turned her lights off since she wasn't really scared of the dark. She went to sleep with her phone in her hand.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

544K 23.1K 32
๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐๐ž๐ ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ
109K 5.6K 31
๐–จ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡'๐— ๐—„๐–พ๐–พ๐—‰ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—‚๐—‡' ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—‡๐—ˆ ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—‡...
3.4M 147K 43
๐™๐™ž๐™ก 3005, ๐™„ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™ , ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ, ๐™๐™ค๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ช๐™ฅ.....
704K 25.8K 27
๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ