Momo Ketchum

By Jani7310

Momo Ketchum is Ash's twin sister. They both have powerful Aura's that let's them talk to Pokemon. Ash's Aura... More

Momo Ketchum
Momo's Pokemon
Attention Readers!
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑂𝑛𝑒
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘‡π‘€π‘œ
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘‡β„Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘’
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ πΉπ‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒
Note
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑆𝑖π‘₯
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ πΈπ‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑁𝑖𝑛𝑒
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑇𝑒𝑛
Note
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝐸𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘‡β„Žπ‘–π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘’π‘’π‘›
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ πΉπ‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘’π‘’π‘›
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝐹𝑖𝑓𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑛
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑆𝑖π‘₯𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑛
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑛
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ πΈπ‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘’π‘›
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑁𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑇𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦
𝑇𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦 𝑂𝑛𝑒
𝑇𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦 π‘‡π‘€π‘œ
Update on Momo's Pokemon

πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑇𝑀𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒

211 5 0
By Jani7310

Sorry for the wait. Thank you for reading guys.

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

Our hero's were walking along heading to the Poison gym. It's Gym Leader was Koga and he was pretty strong. They were getting close to the next City and Ash was getting excited.

"I think I'll use Starmie,Pidgeotto, and Geodude." Said Ash thinking.

"Good choices." Said Brock nodding.

"Yeah. They will work well." Said Momo with a smile and nod.

They suddenly heard a bush rustle. They looked over and waited ready increase something happens. Out of the bushes came a humanoid Pokemon. It was punching in place ready to fight.

Ash looked this Pokemon and it said;

"Hitmonchan The Punching Pokemon.
It's punches slice the air. They are launched at such high speed, even a slight graze could cause a burn. However, it seems to need a short break after fighting for three minutes."

"What!?" Cried Momo scared.

"That's some power!" Cried Ash.

"Yeah, and it looks like it wants a fight." Said Brock.

Hitmonchan ran at them suddenly. They call cried out and ran out of the way. Ivysaur sent out a powerful Razor Leaf and sent Hitmonchan flying into a tree. It struggled to get up but it did.

Hitmonchan's trainer came trying to get it to fight back. Ash was ticked off and shouted at the man, "You should be careful! Your Hitmonchan could have badly hurt my sister and Ivysaur! We aren't boxers for you to fight!"

This scared the man and his Pokemon. Ash had a dark Aura around him. A little girl came running over saying, "Daddy stop! Please come home." 

The man refused and left with his Pokemon. They learned that her name is Rebecca. They let her hang with them. They learned why she wanted her dad to come home.

They agreed to help her. Ash used his Primeape. Brock and Momo would support him in the stands.
Ash was competing in a boxing match. He was doing well until he had to fight Rebecca's dad. Team Rocket tried to take the Pokemon. (I know this didn't happen, but I wanted to add it anyway)

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

Ash won the tournament and Rebecca's dad would come home. They left after saying goodbye to their new friends. They were walking into the next city called, Gringey City.

The air was so stinky that they had to cover their noes and mouth. "This is so stinky." Said Momo.

"Yeah." Said Ash.

"I wander what could be causing this?" Said Brock.

"Ivysaur!" Cried Momo when she saw her friend wasn't looking so good. Ash also noticed that Pikachu wasn't looking so good as well. "Pikachu!" Ash said catching Pikachu who passed out.

"We need to get them to the Pokemon Center." Said Brock. They ran off and headed to the Pokemon Center.

When they did they learned that Nurse Joy was tired and she eventually took care of them after pleeding with her. With their Pokemon being taken care of they went to the power plant. Nurse Joy told them about how she couldn't contact the power plant. They went to talk with Officer Jenny. She told them about where the power plant is. They thanked her and headed off but before they did they saw a bush rustle and out came Pikachu and Ivysaur.

Ash and Momo were worried about their health and after their Pokemon showed them they were fine and the twins let them come as long as they took it easy. They soon arrived at the Power Plant. They went in and looked around. They came across a Magnemite and it was following Pikachu who was running away.

"Magnemite The Magnet Pokemon.
It subsists on electricity. As Magnemite flies, it emits electromagnetic wave from the units on each side of it's body."

"I think Magnemite likes Pikachu's electricrity. It's acting like Pikachu is a power sores." Said Momo thinking.

"Why would Magnemite think that?" Ash said confused.

"We are going to figure that out the more we go." Said Brock.

Magnemite ran away suddenly and they were confused as to why it ran away. They saw a group of Pokemon come out and they stunk as well. Ash scanned the Pokemon and the Poke'dex said;

"Grimer The Sluge Pokemon.
Made of congealed sludge. It smells too putrid to touch. Even weeds won't grow in it's path."

"That's why things are bad here." Said Brock.

"Yeah. Grimer is making the air stink and hard for people to live here." Said Ash.

They stayed ready in case they attacked. Then they saw a Muk and ran off after it had the Grimer attack. They got to the control room and there they learned that it was the Grimer who was stopping the power from coming back on.

The Grimer's got through and the Magnemite came back with it's friends and together they took some of them down. They were able to use a powerful Thunderbolt and knocked out the rest of the Grimer. Muk was still standing but with a combined Thunder Shock the Muk was knocked out. Ash was able to catch it and they relocated the Grimer to a different place.

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

The group headed out again and they soon stopped to have dinner. They happily talked and Ash felt a bit bad for  Prof. Oak. The Muk was sent to the lab and he knew that Prof. Oak will not be to happy with that one.

They trained a bit and it was while Momo was having a practice battle with Ash that Ivysaur started to glow white.

"She's evolving!" Momo said happily.

"Amazing!" Said Ash excited.

Brock smiled and said, "that's great!"

When the light died down there stood a bigger Pokemon. Momo looked up her new partner and the Poke'dex Said;

"Venusaur The Seed Pokemon and the final evolved form of Bulbasur.
Huge amounts of pollen burst from it with the force of a volcanic eruption. Breathing in too much of pollen can cause fainting."

"Wow. We'll have to be careful of that." Said Momo to herself. She smiled and went to hug her Venusaur. "I'm so excited you evolved. I would of been happy even if you didn't want to evolve."

Venusaur was happy to have such a sweet trainer. Ash and Brock congratulated the two and she called and told Lance and Prof. Oak. The two were happy for Momo and Venusaur. They soon went to bed because by the time the excitement died down they saw it was late.

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

Sorry for the wait and I hope you all enjoy. Thank you for reading and if you don't like the story then don't read.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 2.8K 22
Ash Ketchum is a 7 year old kid back then, when a wild Usarang attacked him and Gary. He fought the pokemon and unlocked his aura abilities. And with...
17.8K 290 50
Ash Ketchum is a boy who Dream to become a Explorer Master he also lives in Altomare of Canal Town with his little sister Molly and and his big siste...
18.1K 286 10
Ash ketchum.... a normal boy. He had friends, cared for his Pokemon and had a happy go lucky personality.... atleast that's s what his friends thou...
452 31 30
Join Raido, a young PokΓ©mon enthusiast from the tranquil town of New Bark in the Johto region, as he embarks on the adventure of a lifetime on his th...