Conqueress of Demons - KnY x...

By Starryastra_xo

All her life, Y/N served the Geo Archon. After being rescued by him, she offers him her complete devotion as... More

Chapter 1 - Cruelty
Chapter 1.5 - Cruelty (2)
Chapter 2 - Trainer Sakonji Urokodaki
Chapter 2.5 - Trainer Sakonji Urokodaki (2)
Chapter 3 - Sabito and Makomo
Chapter 3.5 - Sabito and Makomo (2)
Chapter 4 - Final Selection
Update!! :)
Chapter 5 - Choose your Steel
Intermission: Memes
Intermission: Memes (2)
Intermission: Y/N Concept!
Chapter 5.5 - Choose your Steel (2)
Chapter 6 - Swordsman Accompanying a Demon
Chapter 7 - Muzan Kibutsuji
Intermission: Love Interests
Chapter 8 - The fascinating scent of Blood
Intermission: Art!
Chapter 9 - Dreamscape
Chapter 10 - "Always Together. "
Intermission: Bloody flower petals
Intermission: Pause
GIRL IS BACK
Chapter 11 - Tzusumi Mansion
Update!!
Chapter 11.5 - Tzusumi Mansion (2)
Chapter 12 - The Boar Bares It's Fangs, Zenitsu Sleeps
Chapter 13 - The House with the Wisteria Family Crest
Chapter 14 - Moonshine
Chapter 15 - Mount Natagumo
Chapter 15.5 - Mount Natagumo (2)
Chapter 16 - Rulebreaker
Chapter 16.5 - Rulebreaker (2)
Y/N Redesign!!
Chapter 17 - Master of the Mansion
Chapter 17.5 - Master of the Mansion (2)
🫶🏻
Chapter 18 - Hashira Meeting
Intermission: (Late) Christmas Special🎄
Chapter 18.5 - Hashira Meeting (2)
Chapter 19.5 - Rehabilitation Training (2)
Chapter 20 - Tsuguko: Kanao Tsuyuri
Chapter 21 - A new mission
Chapter 21 - A new Mission (2)
Chapter 22 - Deep Sleep
Chapter 22 - Deep Sleep (2)
Chapter 23 - Truth
Chapter 24 - Insult
Chapter 25 - Akaza
Chapter 26 - Set your heart ablaze

Chapter 19 - Rehabilitation Training

3.2K 140 25
By Starryastra_xo

A/N: S2 / the movie is finally on Netflix!! This has me super motivated so.. here we go!!🤲🏻

————-

Y/N had to stop her lips from turning into an amused smile as she observed the situation before her. Zenitsu was sitting on his infirmary bed, loudly complaining about the medicine he had to take. Next to him stood Aoi, a girl that worked under Shinobu. She was scolding him with an agitated face, hand son her hips.

„Take your medicine already, will you?! Out of you three you have the worst injuries!"

Zenitsu simply continued wailing, shaking his head. The black haired girl rolled her eyes, turning to Y/N.

„Just how do you put up with this guy?"

The adeptus let out a soft chuckle, her voice tinged with the slightest bit of playfulness.

„I threaten him."

This successfully made Zenitsu quiet down, but also let to Tanjiro giving her a simple blank stare. The maroon haired boy took his own medicine, downing it in one go. Just as he placed the cup on his nightstand, Zenitsu started acting up again.

„His medicine tastes so much better than mine! I bet it does! Tell me the truth! This is total favouritism! Y/N! Do something!"

Y/N simply walked over to Tanjiro's bed, sitting down at the edge. Without even facing Zenitsu, she answered.

„He's my favourite.."

She smiled gently, patting her little brother's head. This earned a pout from Zenitsu.

„Unfair! I also want a pretty girl to care for me like this!"

The green haired woman let out a sigh, turning towards the blonde.

„I doubt that will happen. Maybe you should start liking men."

Tanjiro shook his head softly, looking at Y/N.

„He's still recovering.. you shouldn't be too mean to him."

Y/N's golden eyes narrowed slightly.

„I'm not mean. I'm honest."

This earned a small giggle from Aoi, who was currently sorting the medicine.

„You guys seem to be well!"

Multiple heads turned towards the door at the new voice, Y/N's included. It was the guy they had rescued from Mt. Natagumo.

„It's you.. what was your name again.."

Y/N mumbled, before she got interrupted by Tanjiro.

„Murata!"

Yes. That was his name. The guy smiled and waved at the four of them, his heart skipping a beat as his gaze caught Y/N's for a second. Even tho she was not the most approachable person on the planet, he found himself craving her approval. She saved his life by rescuing him from the mountain after all. Murata walked over to Tanjiro's bed, pulling in a small chair and sitting down as he began to chat with the boy. Tanjiro's face showed a warm smile as he spoke.

„I'm glad you're alright Murata!"

The black haired demon slayer shook his head.

„Well.. my body almost dissolved but your injuries are far worse than mine, right? Are you okay?"

Tanjiro nodded his head before nodding. Thanks to Y/N, he hadn't been lethally injured.

„Yeah. I assume I'll take a while to fully recover from them."

Y/N calmly observed the two, raising an eyebrow as Murata turned to her.

„And you? Your name is Y/N right? Where you injured? What about your boar friend? He's unusually quiet."

The woman simply shook her head, tilting her head to the side and rolling her shoulders back.

„His throat was injured. He's been through a lot. You should leave him alone."

Her voice was reserved, yet not as cold as when they first met. Murata bashfully turned his head away as he heard her request. He didn't mean to make her mad.. was she usually this reserved? Even so, she was still beautiful even while being distant. A sigh left his lips, jolting as he heard another voice speak up, snapping him out of his thoughts.

„Y/N! Tanjiro! Who's this?"

It was the blonde guy in the other infirmary bed, Zenitsu. Tanjiro was the first to answer.

„His name is Murata! He fought with us at Mt. Natagumo!"

Zenitsu hummed in acknowledgment, sitting up straight. Murata gave him a small smile.

„I'm a demon slayer just like you. Nice to meet you. By the way, what happened to your arms and legs?"

The blonde boy frowned.

„I was bitten by a super ugly, talking spider. It was so scary!"

Y/N spoke up.

„That's exactly why the nurse is telling you to take your medication, you know?"

Zenitsu rapidly shook his head.

„No! That stuff is disgusting!"

The woman's lips turned into a frown at his words.

„Do you want your arms and legs to stay small? Do you think anyone would want to marry you like this?"

Zenitsu stopped in his tracks, thinking for a second. She had a point. If he wanted to marry a beautiful girl, he couldn't have his legs and arms stay this short. Aoi nodded in agreement.

„She's right! No girl would be into that!"

Zenitsu sniffled.

„You are so mean!"

„Are you stupid? You need plenty of sunlight and your medicine! If you get that, you'll be back to normal in a bit."

Watching their banter, Y/N decided to leave. Just as she was about to exit the door, Murata's voice stopped her.

„I also attended the Hashira meeting.. and I swear. These guys are super scary.. I was supposed to report on what happened at the mountain.. all of them where annoyed that the newbie's are too weak.. and they even talked about Y/N at the end!"

The woman perked up, turning around.

„What?"

Murata nodded.

„They discussed how to recruit you! Seems like the master wants you to become a Hashira too.. I mean you're just as scary as them, you'd fit in.."

The last sentence was mumbled but it still made Y/N roll her eyes.

„Wish them good luck trying then. I have no intention of becoming a Hashira."

Murata's eyes widened. How could anyone refuse such a promising position?

„But.. you'll get your own estate! And you'd be able to choose your own pay! I mean not fully but.."

The woman raised a brow, her eyes sweeping over to Tanjiro. An estate for them?

„Please respect Y/N's opinion Murata! She has her reasons."

Tanjiro gently pat his shoulder before sitting down on his bed again. Murata blinked, shaking his head.

„I didn't mean to.."

Y/N gave him a dismissive wave as she walked towards the door.

„Still! The Hashira are super scary."

Y/N almost bumped into Shinobu as she walked in, standing behind Murata.

„Hello."

Murata jolted, turning around.

„Lady Kocho!"

He apologised quickly before running out of the room and past Y/N, who was holding back a laugh. A moment later, Shinobu announced that the boys would soon start their rehabilitation training.

About two weeks later, Tanjiro and Inosuke had already started their training. Y/N occasionally helped out, teaching them some hand to hand combat. After a while, Zenitsu was allowed to join as well, leading to them all meeting up in a giant training room. Aoi stood in the middle, explaining their training to Zenitsu.

„Alright! Starting today, you will partake in the training, so I will explain everything once more. Firstly, your tension and built-up muscle blockages will be released."

This was shown by Inosuke, who was being pushed and pulled at by Aoi's little assistants. A pained grunt left his mouth, making Y/N wonder how it felt. Did it hurt that much?

„Secondly, reflex training. In the cups on the desk over there is herb infused water. You're supposed to tip the water on the person opposite you. But if they manage to cover the cup with their hand before you get a hold of it, you're not allowed to touch it anymore."

This time, it was Tanjiro's turn. His partner was Kanao, the girl from earlier and Shinobu's tsugoku. Y/N sat next to the desk as she watched the two participate in the training, Tanjiro being drenched with the herb water each time he tried. Y/N hummed, careful not to get splashed with the reeking mixture too.

„And lastly, full body training? For this you'll either have to catch me, Kanao or Y/N."

Zenitsu blankly stared at them.

„One second."

Zenitsu dragged the other two outside, leaving Y/N some time to converse with the others.

„Are they always like that?"

Aoi asked with a confused look. Y/N nodded.

„Don't worry about it. That's quite the normal occasion."

Aoi nodded.

„And you? You fight with a polearm right? I saw it lay in the infirmary before you came. Is it even possible to kill demons with it? You're also really fast. I mean, when you tried the reflex training earlier, you beat Kanao each and every time you tried."

Y/N sighed, sitting down cross legged on the floor.

„Yes. My polearm is capable of killing demons. I've killed.. many. As for Kanao, I simply have more experience than her. She's doing very well for a girl of her age. She has giant potential."

These words got a small smile from Kanao, who was watching the conversation unfold. Y/N closed her eyes as she heard the yells from outside. As the three came in again, it was Zenitsu's turn for the training. Gleeful giggles escaped his mouth as he got the normally painful massage. Tanjiro just looked at him in a disturbed way, making Y/N raise a brow.

„Just what happened outside?"

Tanjiro let out a sigh.

„Trust me, you don't want to know."

—————

A/N: I made a playlist for the book!!

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6Fan6qKJJczssKci4ttySL?si=9BuvnWVVQMSgVICf1nUClw&pi=e-F67P8c5SSrOo

(Just copy paste the link!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 563 28
(Y/N): "RIP AND TEARS!!!!!!!! UNTIL IT IS DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (Y/N) (L/N) AKA Chainsaw-Man and this is his story....in our original reality (Y/N...
135K 4.8K 26
[DISCONTINUED] Becoming a Hashira was a rather big decision, one that took you years to make. People have always believed in you but you tend to pus...
80K 1.7K 35
(Y/n) had always been maltreated by her family. When her mother was murdered, she was left alone with her dad and was continually tormented by him. (...
6.1K 114 27
// Honestly, I finished the manga and I'm trying to remember things as I go so I'm sorry peeps. \\ Rengoku has a past that you are fairly aware of si...