The One-Shots of Hosie

Par sumnerc3

One shots about Hosie. More G!p Hope than G!p Josie. Plus

Changes (Part 1)
Josie's Pregnancy (Part 1)
Update
Hope's Confession (Part 1)
A Hosie 4th of July
Josie's Heart
Josie's Pregnancy (Part 2)
Hope's Hurt
Josie's Deal (Part 1)
A Sick Hope
A Hosie Labor Day
Josie's Pregnancy (Part 3)
Hope's Rage
Update 2
Hope's Revenge
Hosie on Steve Wilkos
Changes (Part 2)
A Hosie Halloween πŸ‘»πŸ¦‡πŸŽƒ
Josie's Deal (Part 2)
Josie's Pregnancy (Part 4)
Trouble In Paradise
Josie's Pissed
A Hosie Thanksgiving πŸπŸ¦ƒ
Josie's Deal (Part 3)
Hosie is Offical (Part 1)
A Hosie Christmas (Part 1)
A Hosie Christmas (Part 2)
Busch Gardens
A Hosie New Year
Changes (Part 3)
Hope Is Desperate (Part 1)
Update 3
Changes (Part 4)
A Hosie Valentine's Day β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜
Hope Is Desperate (Part 2)
A Witch Retreat
A Hosie Easter πŸ₯
Update 4
Comatose (Part 1)
Comastose (Part 2)
Josie's Pregnancy (Part 5)
Hope's Confession (Part 2)
Hope's Revenge (Part 2)
Josie's Plan
Comatose (Part 3)
Changes (Part 5)
Sorry
When Hosie Meets Brittana
Stuck
At Odds (Part 1)
Changes (Part 6)
Not Allowed
Hope's Help (Part 1)
Rebekah Needs Josie's Help (Part 1)
Update 5
When Josie Dies (Part 1)
The Plan (Part 1)
The Plan (Part 2)
Brave & Strong
Control
The Plan (Part 3)
A Hosie Thanksgiving (Part 2)
Hope Needs Josie
Stranded
A Sick Josie
Comatose (Part 4)
A Hosie Christmas (Part 3) πŸŽ…πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽ„
Comfort
Hope's Heart
A Hosie New Year (Part 2)
When Josie Dies (Part 2)
So Unexpected
The Plan (Part 4) πŸ”žβš οΈ
The Discovery
The Twins Pain (Part 1)
Hosie is Official (Part 2)
We Get High
Trouble in Paradise (Part 2)
The Discovery (Part 2)
A Hosie Valentine's Day (Part 2) βš οΈβš οΈπŸ”žπŸ”ž
Update 6
Owed (Part 1)
The Fight
Josie's Home (Part 1)
So Unexpected (Part 2)
Gang Related (Part 1)
Josie's Pregnant (Part 1)
I Mean It (Part 1)
A Baby With A Bad Girl (Part 1)
Owed (Part 2)
A Jealous Josie
From Enemies To Lovers (Part 1)
Dark Josie Returns
The Plan (Part 6)
Update 7
Paging Dr. Saltzman
The Mobsters Daughter (Part 1)
Hope's 21st Birthday (Part 1)
A Hosie 100th
The Plan (Part 7)

The Plan (Part 5) βš οΈβš οΈπŸ”ž

1.1K 31 2
Par sumnerc3

Another one. ⚠️Smut Warning⚠️. Someone shows up at the end of the chapter.

The morning after

.....

With Hope

Hope's eyes flutter open as the sun shines through Josie's curtains, Hope feels warm weight on top of her, she looks down to see Josie sleeping on her chest.

Last night was absolutely amazing. She and Josie made love last night, and possibly a baby.

Hope smiles because she didn't know making love with someone would feel so passionate. She rubs her girlfriend's back softly.

Josie stirs a little before letting her sleep take over again. Hope kisses her head, making the brunette stir once more.

Hope gently slips out from under Josie, careful not to wake her. She tiptoes to the window and draws open the curtains, letting in more sunlight that fills the room with a soft, golden glow. Looking out at the world waking up outside, she feels a sense of tranquility wash over her.

As she stands there, her mind drifts back to last night. It was a night filled with exploration and vulnerability, a night where they bared their souls to each other in ways they never had before. It was about more than just physical connection; it was about trust and love.

Hope turns away from the window, her heart swelling with affection for Josie. Hope freshens up a bit and slips on the cleans clothes. She steps out of the bathroom to see the brunette still sleeping.

She quietly slips into the kitchen and starts brewing a fresh pot of coffee. The scent wafts through the air, mingling with the morning breeze coming in through the open window.

Soon enough, Josie shuffles into the kitchen, rubbing her eyes sleepily. She looks disheveled and utterly adorable. Hope can't help but smile at the sight of her, feeling a surge of love and affection.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," Hope says softly, pouring a cup of coffee for Josie. "I thought you might need this."

Josie yawns and stretches, accepting the cup with a grateful smile. "Thank you, love," she murmurs, taking a sip of the warm brew. The stimulation seems to awaken her senses as she looks at Hope with a sparkle in her eyes. "Last night was... extraordinary."

Hope blushes, her gaze dropping to her coffee cup as she feels a sudden rush of shyness. "Yes, it truly was," she admits, her voice barely above a whisper. "I've never felt such an intense connection with anyone before. It's like... everything just fell into place."

Josie reaches across the kitchen table and takes Hope's hand in hers, giving it a gentle squeeze. "I feel it too," she says softly.

"You felt really good." Hope said staring at Josie's bulge in her boxers.

Josie looks down and smirks. She chuckles softly, a mischievous glint in her eyes. "Well, how about we continue that exploration?" Josie suggests, her voice carrying a playful tone.

Hope's cheeks turn a shade of pink, and she bites her lip as she feels a familiar rush of desire. She takes a deep breath, her gaze meeting Josie's with a mix of excitement and nervousness. "I would love that," she responds, her voice filled with anticipation.

Josie pulls Hope into a passionate kiss, their lips melding together as if they were made for each other.

"Hmm, we're going to do it, right here in the kitchen?" Hope asked against Josie's lips.

"Yeah baby, I need to be inside you again. Nothing wrong with morning sex." Josie lifts up Hope and places her on the table.

She pulls Hope's panties off and she pushes down her boxers making her dick spring out. Josie pushes inside of her girlfriend making her moan.

Hope's moans fill the kitchen, mingling with the aroma of freshly brewed coffee. Josie's hips move in a steady rhythm, their bodies fused together in a raw and intimate dance. Each thrust brings them closer to the height of pleasure, the tension building like a gathering storm.

Josie's hands grip Hope's hips, her fingers digging into her skin as she increases the pace. Hope's walls squeeze around Josie's dick, pulling her deeper inside with each thrust. The sensation is overwhelming, a blissful mix of pleasure and pain that leaves them both breathless.

"Oh baby!" Hope moans loudly in the kitchen. "Oh right there!"

'Right here?" Josie asked biting her bottom lip as she spreads her girlfriend's legs wider so she could go deeper.

"Oh yes, right there!" Hope cried out, her body trembling with every thrust. Josie grinned wickedly and increased her pace, their lovemaking now a fierce, uncontrollable force.

Their bodies moved as one, their souls intertwined in a single moment of pure, unadulterated passion. The room seemed to spin around them, their world condensed to this single instance of ecstasy.

Hope's breath came in ragged gasps, her hands clutching at Josie's shoulders as she felt herself tremble on the edge of release. She knew that she would remember this moment forever, the way Josie loved her and the way she surrendered to the power of their lovemaking.

Josie's eyes locked onto Hope's as she thrust harder, her gaze intense and filled with desire. "I need you to come for me, Hope," she whispered in Hope's ear grunting and moaning as continues to please her.

"Oh fuck! Yes! Yes! I'm cumming!" Hope screams.

Josie's thrusts became more frantic, her mouth seeking Hope's neck and shoulder, leaving hickeys that would serve as a reminder of this passionate morning. Hope's hands gripped the table, her nails digging into the varnished wood as she felt the waves of pleasure crash over her. The sound of their bodies slapping together filled the room, the scent of their mingled arousal growing stronger.

"You feel so fucking good, boo. You're so wet. Is this all for me? Are you mines?" Josie said giving Hope a hard thrust.

Hope gasped, her orgasm shocking her with its intensity. Waves of pleasure crashed over her, her body trembling uncontrollably as she felt Josie's cock pulse inside her.

"Oh god, yes," Hope whispered, her voice hoarse from the passion. "I'm yours, Josie. This is all for you."

Josie's eyes fluttered shut, her own orgasm rapidly approaching. She slammed into Hope harder, her hips bucking as she felt her release nearing.

"Come for me, Hope," she breathed, her voice low and sultry. "Let it go baby." Josie said as she rubs Hope's clit.

And Hope did. She let go, her body shaking as another wave of pleasure washed over her. She tightened her muscles around Josie's cock, feeling it throb as it released inside her.

Josie is still thrusting inside of Hope. Josie wants to give her one more orgasm.

"Ugh! Josie!" Hope moans, a sudden intense climax washed over Hope, her muscles contracting around Josie's dick like a vice grip.

Josie let out a guttural moan, her own release imminent. She thrust once more, deep and hard, pushing past Hope's sensitive spot and setting her off again, this time into a mind-numbing orgasm that left her breathless and limp.

As their bodies slowed, they remained connected, their breaths coming in ragged gasps. Josie and Hope looked at each other, their eyes filled with raw and intense emotion. They knew in that moment that they were not just lovers, but soulmates, bound together by a love that transcended space and time.

Slowly, Josie pulled out of Hope, and they're breathing heavily as they hold each other.

As the sun poured in through the window, casting golden light on the scene before them, Hope whispered softly into Josie's ear, "This is what love feels like, my darling. This is what forever feels like."

Josie smiled, running her fingers through Hope's hair, and replied, "And I'll protect this love with all my heart, forever and always."

With that, Josie leaned in to kiss Hope once more, their lips melding together as they basked in the afterglow of their passion.

Josie pulls away. "Damn girl. You took it like a pro." Josie said pulling up her boxers.

Hope giggles hopping off the table. "You're the pro boo." Hope said putting her panties back on.

Josie chuckles as she sanitizes the table. She and Hope cook breakfast for real this time, and they enjoyed their morning together.

Hope and Josie spent their entire weekend together, making love, going to the movies, rollerblading, and Josie even took Hope dirt bike riding. Hope enjoyed her beautiful weekend with her girlfriend.

Oh she can't wait to tell Maya at school on Monday.

....

Monday at school

Josie pulls up in the school's parking lot, today is the day Josie is going to go to football practice. She hasn't played football in a long time, so she might be a little rusty.

"Excited about today, boo?" Hope asked grabbing her bag from the backseat.

"A little, the only thing I hate is that Landon is on the team." Josie rolls her eyes stepping out of her car, before opening the door for Hope. She holds out her hand for her girl to take.

"I know baby, but be grateful you weren't suspended or expelled for kicking his ass." Hope said as she grabs Josie's hand. She shuts the door.

Josie wraps her arm around Hope. "I know, but still. I have to see his ugly ass."

"I'll be there to see you on, make sure you tackle him." Hope said rubbing Josie's stomach.

"I will." Josie kisses her quickly as they head inside the school.

They head towards Hope's locker where they spot Lizzie and Maya.

"Oh lord, they're gonna want to know what happened over the weekend." Hope said rolling her eyes.

Josie and Hope glanced at each other, knowing they couldn't keep their weekend adventures a secret for long.

Lizzie's eyes widened as soon as she saw them. Maya, always the first to know, simply arched her eyebrow, feigning surprise.

"Uh oh, what did you two get up to?" Lizzie asked eagerly, already knowing the answer.

Josie and Hope exchanged glances, both aware that their sexual antics were about to become the topic of conversation for the entire school.

"We had a pretty great weekend," Hope said with a coy smile. "We got to spend some quality time together."

"Oh, I bet," Maya chimed in, grinning mischievously. "I heard you finally got Josie in bed."

"You know what that means, twin meeting." Lizzie pulls her sister outside.

"Oh bitch, best friend meeting in the bathroom." Maya said pushing the bathroom door open and checks the stalls to make sure no one could hear their conversation. "Spill bitch, how was it? And Don't leave out anything."

Hope blushes. "It was alright."

"Stop bullshitting me. Did Josie hit your deep spot or what?" Maya asked biting into her granola bar.

"Okay fine, it was wonderful. She was so gentle, and so soft. We made love, Maya." Hope said with a smile on her face.

Maya smiles. "Hope, tell me, did Josie make you squirt?" Maya wiggles her eyebrows.

Hope giggles, her face turning red. "Okay, fine. She made me squirt like never before. It felt incredible."

Maya nods, her eyes wide with excitement. "I knew it! Lizzie owes me 50." She grins playfully.

"Maya!" Hope slaps her shoulder playfully.

"Girl, all I'm saying is that Josie made you squirt, and that's a good thing. I'm glad you two finally did it, because you both needed pleasure." Maya said throwing her trash away.

"Me too. Maya, I have something to tell you." Hope said nervously.

Maya frowns. "What it is, Hope? You're my best friend you can tell me anything."

"Josie and I didn't use protection 2 days ago." Hope confesses.

Maya's eyes widen. "Wait. So maybe within a week or so you could be pregnant?"

Hope nods. "Honestly, when Josie and I were making love, she was so deep and I begged her."

Maya chokes. "You begged Josie to put her baby in you?" Maya asked in surprise.

Hope nods, a shy smile on her face. "I did, but I trust Josie with my life. I love her more than anything, and I wanted to give her a piece of me."

Maya looks at Hope, her eyes softening. She knows Hope is serious about Josie, but pregnancy is a big step. "You better get that pregnancy test, Hope."

Hope nods, her eyes wide. "That's exactly what I'm going to do. I'm just going to wait. I love her so much, Maya. She's my everything"

"I know she is. So what else happened beside the whole making love without protection thing?" Maya asked.

"The next morning we had sex on the kitchen table." Hope blushes.

"Ooooh bitch, that's what I'm talking about." Maya high fives Hope.

"Then we went to the movies, rollerblading, and Josie took me dirt bike riding." Hope smiles.

"Aww Hope. I'm glad you two found each other." Maya gives her a hug.

"Me too." Hope said pulling away from the hug.

"Now, let's go see Josie practice." Maya said with a smile.

"Good idea." Hope the bathroom door to see Lizzie and Josie talking out in the courtyard area.

Maya and Hope wince when Lizzie smacks her sisters head.

"Should we go out there?" Maya asked.

"Yeah, before Lizzie kills my girl." Hope and Maya heads outside.

"How could you be so stupid?!" Lizzie growls at her sister. "You and Hope could be having a child?!"

"Sis, come on. Hope and I love each other." Josie tried to reason with the blonde.

"Okay, I love Mg, but you don't see us going around having unprotected sex. And what about Hope's aunts? They're going to kill you Josie, if Hope does get pregnant. You're only 16 Jo." Lizzie said as she continues to scold at her sister.

"Please support me on this." Josie said to her sister.

"Lizzie, it was my idea not to use protection, so please go easy on your sister. It was more of my fault than Josie's." Hope told the blonde.

Lizzie sighs. "Okay, but you two better tell our parents and your aunts. Let's go see Jo practice before class."

They all nod before heading out to the football field. Josie is suited up, but she stops when she sees the one person that she'd never thought she'd see.

"Dad?" Josie asked with wide eyes.

"Oh hey sweetie." Alaric waves at her.

"Oh shit." Lizzie said hiding her face in her hands.

......

End of this one. How was it? More parts to this story soon.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

20.2K 465 24
Handon one shots there are different stories for each one. Also feel free to recommend stories.
13.5K 257 25
Sizzie one shots & two parters
28K 569 32
A story about how Josie and Hope fell in love.
6.6K 96 14
You know Lizzie and Josie but do you know Stefanie?