freak | geminifourth

By gfseuphoria

"Don't cry, i am just a freak." Gemini Norawit, the popular guy of the school, feeling the embarrassment of w... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
11'
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28. ♾️

10.

1K 48 16
By gfseuphoria

Fourth and Gemini had a wonderful evening together. It was midnight when they were finally exhausted. Gemini was resting in Fourth's chest and Fourth was pouring kisses around his body.

It felt so magical, Fourth thought to himself. Being with Gemini was a dream come true. Ir felt unreal to him, he thought that everything was just going to disappear.

"I'd rather die to be apart from you, Fourth."

"Why are you saying that? No one is dying."

It will Fourth. Gemini's heart is going to die. Your love is going to die. I don't know why, but i feel like it. Everything will be ruined in a second, you wouldn't even believe that. It is going to happen in a moment where you couldn't imagine being more happier.

"I love you Fourth. I'm so sorry for what i am."

Fourth saw his boyfriend's teary eyes and he was kinda feeling weird. Why was Gemini crying? What did he mean by that?

Fourth slowly caressed his face and wiped his tears away. Gemini looked at him with a gaze full of love, regret and sadness. Fourth leaned into him and kissed his forehead. He had no idea what was going on.

"Gemini, at first i want you to know that i love you too. I love you more than anything baby. You came into my life so fast, but now i can't imagine a life without you. It feels like, i've never lived before. But after you came to my life, you made every inch of it better. Gemini, sometimes i feel so happy that we bumped into each other that day. I'm happy that we fought, i'm happy that you finally saw me after years."

Gemini held Fourth tightest he could ever, and he started to feel those emotions again. Don't wanna mention them again, because you already know it.

After about a few hours, Fourth fell asleep with Gemini in his arms. Gemini couldn't sleep though. He took his phone from the little drawer next to them, and checked his messages.

[SATATATATATATA]

ford
shut up you filthy bitch
at least i have a date to go

pond
BRO
YOU'RE TALKING LIKE YOU HAVE A ONE??

dunk
not gonna lie
i asked joong to be my date
i hope you won't ruin it joong

joong
IF YOU DONT LIKE BEING MY DATE
GO FIND A NEW DATE

satang
WHY ARE Y'ALL SO AGGRESSIVE TODAY
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG

mark
can y'all please stop

winny
i don't even want to go honestly
it's gonna be like the MOST boring parties our school ever hosted

phuwin
i can only agree to go if we're not gonna stay home
plus
we can make it better
we have each other, and it's a party
why care about others?

gemini
what's happening here

satang
well
our school is hosting a party
for the seniors
so we were deciding if we wanna go or not

gemini
what kind of a party is that

mark
i think it's gonna be a fancy one
because the announcement was just like a fairytale letter

phuwin
actually
gemini
you can invite fourth too
you guys can have fun

ford
that's a good idea
at least it's a good way to forget what we've been doing
even though it's for a day..

gemini
fourth is sleeping now
wait wait wait
did school announce it in the middle of the night

phuwin
bro are you okay
they did it in the evening
where have you been

winny
wait
why are we awake

mark
don't question it y'all
i think author kinda forgot about the time
ACT LIKE WE'RE NOT SLEEPING

satang
wait so
gem
what about fourth's dad

gemini
fourth has a house guys
he took me there to
dye his hair blue
he looks like a blueberry now
and then we kinda got clingier
ended up falling in love :(

mark
i'm so scared|
i'm so scared about this whole thing|
i hope nothing happens|
you lovebirdssss
you deserve a good rest
tell fourth to come with us as our friend's boyfriend

gemini
let us sleep now
i'll ask him when he wakes up

Timeskip, after 2 days

Gemini asked Fourth about the party, and Fourth agreed. It was hard for him after years of being invisible in school. But finally, with Gemini's help, he was over his insecurities and he was feeling better.

And finally, it was the party day!

The gang was getting ready so excitedly. They were all so ready to have a good night after the regretful things that had happened. The most excited one was Gemini. He was getting ready very well, trying to impress his boyfriend tonight. He was wearing a white shirt and white pants, he also had jewelry as well as necklace, ring and piercings.

He thought he was ready, before the gang started to insist that he would do some makeup. They helped him out and watched many many videos of influencers to make sure they did everything right.

In the end, there was Gemini, who couldn't believe that he spent 3 hours to get ready, just for Fourth to call him pretty.

It was pretty late when it was time for the party. Fourth promised Gemini to pick him up and Gemini was so excited to see how he looked. All his excitement was over the end when he heard a click from his phone.

my fourth
i just arrived
can't wait to see you, beautiful (:

Gemini screamed in shock and he started to panic.

"Chill dude, it's not your wedding! It's just a party!"

"Do i look good enough? Wait wait, give me the perfum-"

Mark quickly sprayed him his perfume and gave him the little handbag that he just got. Gemini started to run downstairs and finally let out a breath to calm himself down.

"I wonder how is he going to act when his wedding."

"Way worse than this."

Gemini opened the front door, and the continuation goes like, damn god.

Fourth was staying infront of his black car, checking his watch. He was wearing a black motherfucking suit and his new blue hair was styled very nicely. He was totally shining. Gemini couldn't help but to feel possessive when he thought how people were going to stare at his man.

Fourth looked up when he heard the door's opening, and he smiled at the view in front of him. He walked up to Gemini and grabbed his hand to kiss it.

Gemini held his neck with his both hands and kissed his lips.

"Oh my gosh, you look fucking stunning. I don't think I want to go there anymore. I want to keep all this beautiful baby to myself."

"Talk about yourself, Khun. You look breathtaking. We should recreate the day we've had before."

"Ah, which one? The one you couldn't stop moaning my name?"

"No, the one that you melted in my hands when.."

Gemini slowly got closer to whisper."

"When i gave you a handjob."

Fourth bit his lower lip and his hand traveled around Gemini's waist as he pulled him closer.

"Come on, princess, your ride is here."

"I prefer riding something else."

Said Gemini, before winking at Fourth and giving him a kiss on the lips.

🌃

Okay!!
⚠️

Get yourself tissues before i update this again tomorrow because it is not gonna be good for your mental health...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.6K 2.7K 30
This is a Gemini and Fourth AU. When something unexpected happens between two people who have always been each other's first love, how will things ch...
23.4K 697 21
Gemini and fourth,two friend,two partners,two lovers. This will be a beautiful and cute story,spicy story yes,but with the love they have for each ot...
8.5K 580 15
Fourth Nattawat Jirochtikul A 26 years old hotshot doctor who works in the ER section of GMM Central Hospital. But underneath the scrubs lies the dan...
5.7K 416 10
꒦꒷ 𓈒 𓈒 𓈒 POSSESSIVE ˖ ݁ . こ Fourth Nattawat fortuitously walks in on his friend's roommate, Gemini Norawit having an intimate moment with a g...