The Black Lady of the Night

By AnniePaul5

A vigilante Hero was out one night and saw a person fighting a whole group of Villains all by themselves, but... More

Prolong
Double Entrance Exam
Class 1-A
Hero Vs Villain Class
U.S.J's Attacked
Ashido's new torturment and Sakura's ally
Sport Fest Festival part 1
Sport Fest Festival part 2
Internship, Sakura's new heart and snake tortures Ashido
Final Exam, Sakura's sky date with Hawks and Shigaraki's plan
Summer Camp and Rape part 1
Rape part 2
Sakura saves the five girls and Sakura has a plan for her 'family'
Sakura meets her big sister and father again
Four Staff's reaction, Class 1-A's reaction, Sir Nighteyes Calls and Dorms
Komori and Tsunotori's Torturous Night
Costume Adjustment and Hero Exams
Rei/Miruko's true Quirk, Duo goes 'Eh? What's up, doc?' and HPSC's in hot water
Himiko and Uraraka's dating plus new phone and Gentle Duo's Interview
School Festival, Inko's song and Ashido's worried
Komori and Tsunotori's Torturous Night #2
Joint Training with Class 1-B and Shinsou replaces Mineta
Sakura's Christmas, Tomoe's present and Tomoe's pregnant by Mr. Compress?!
Sakura's present to Tomoe, Rei divorced Endeavor and Miruko marries Rei
Komori and Tsunotori's Torturous Night #3
Hawks' pregnant by a Quirk?!
Tomoe's babies, Sakura's surprised visit and Hawks gives birth
Tomoe does the deal, Kurogiri goes home, Sakura's married and pregnant
Epilogue

Ashido gives birth to her children and the deal

5 1 0
By AnniePaul5

Ashido felt pain on February eighth making her to hold her stomach as the snake was quick to coils around her as Ashido's naked and the bats went to her breast making her to feel both pain and pleasure as she lays down and the snake keeps her calm as the snakelets start to come out of her after ten minutes making the first snakelet to come out of her.

It's a lamia making the pain to be even worse as the little girl came out and removes the bat on her left breast making Ashido to be feed off of before she felt the next one to come out which's a male lamia and he removed the second bat and drinks from his mother making the two bats to be upset as Ashido went back into labor again.

Ashido can feel ten snakelets leaving her as the snake helps to break them out, but kept the yolk sac as they need it as it moves them to the heater to keep warm as Ashido went into labor again making her to feel the sacs of snakelets leaving her as it's already ten each time rapidly before she felt a lamia or two or a human one making her to feel a lot of pain cause of this.

Ashido's having a hard time now as one of the snakelets is too big making her to birth making her to have a hard time pushing it out as the snake came and thrusts into her as it gentle grabs the snakelet and pulls it out making it to be the same it the father, but as a baby making Ashido to pant as the last ones shot out of her since they're dwarf versions.

Ashido's drain and tired making her to pant as she has five hundred snakelets, twenty lamia and ten humans with snake scales on sorting body areas with snake eyes and tongue children that she needs to raise making Ashido to feed the lamia and human babies before she then tucks them into their bed as there's a human bed for the lamia and human babies.

They even have a heater lamp over them to keep them warm as she has a lot of space to look after them all before the bats went to her breast again and drinks their fill since the lamia and human babies took it from them making Ashido to fall onto the snake's cock making her to be thrusted into as the snake mates with her.

Ashido didn't think that snake would want to get her pregnant again afterwards making her to be thrusted into repeatedly before she cums making the snake to bloat her up with sperm which ahs her knocked out as she's thrusted into by the snake repeatedly until she needs to feed making the bats to let her go and the snake moves Ashido over to feed them.

The snake's still thrusting into her and uses it's tail to pick up the human ones making Ashido to be feed off of while being unconsciously making her to moan at it as the snake supports her and the children until they're all feed and then brings her back to it's body where the thrusting continuous making Ashido to be stuck for the whole night.

This was the pattern throughout the night making her to be heavily pregnant as it's just going to be continuously until Monday as it's Friday night making Ashido to be sore and can only leave to eat before she goes back up and falls onto the snake's cock again by the bats making her to be mated again until Monday morning making Ashido to be very sore once this is over.

The man saw the many babies and was surprised by the ten human babies making him to be curious, but he avoids them as he just watch making him to ignore the thrusting happening and focuses on the children making him to look at the babies and sees that some of her skin color got added to the lamia children's human body, but some were different.

Four has brown skin like if she didn't have Quirk, then brown skin would have been her natural skin color making him to wonder as there's three with patches of white in sorting areas of their brown skin bodies making him to wonder how special is this girl. The human babies though... There's five with brown skin with the father's colored scales.

The rest has peace colored skin and the father's scale colors making them to be very different as he wonders how she's going to raise them as she managed to hide it from many which has him to wonder as he thinks about this. On Monday in the afternoon, he phones Ashido and offers her an apology as one of his snakes escaped and got her pregnant.

"Wait... How did you know about that?"

"I sssent a sssilent drone to look for my essscaped sssnake and sssaw him in your room before the dorm sssyssstem wasss activate. I wisssh to apologiesss to you and to sssee if I can help you in sssomeway asss an apology towardsss you." He told her making him to hope she would fully accept as he can help her out in the future since she's going to be stuck with the snake.

"I don't know. Is there a place I can meet you? To talk face to face?" Ashido asked as she doesn't feel comfortable with talking over the phone about this deal over the phone.

"I own a busssinesss and have no problem to talk to you there if that'sss alright with you, young misssss." He offered her making her to accept which made a smile to form on his face as he asked for a picture of the kids and will help with anything medically needed for them at no charge unless she would like to pay five hundred yens for the medical cost.

"For one child?"

"For both the lamia and human babiesss only as the sssnakeletsss will need a vet which my eldessst ssson isss and will check up on them for you at one thousssand yensss only for ten sssnakesss max." He explained as he's being serious about this as his son doesn't charge much for his vet clinic to make it easier, but those with Quirk using pets...

He has to add extra cause of this and he did make sure to send filers about his clinic and the extras if the pets of a Quirk which's five hundred to one thousand yens making many to see someone being serious and many tried to destroy him, but never works cause of his filing cabinet being soo organized with CCTV cameras as well, too.

Many got sent to jail cause of this and there's against his body more cause of him being a lamia making many to be charged as Tomoe did help expose those and they got arrested for this as they can't blame those born with animalistic features or how the mutation their Quirks did to them making many to agree and some even killed their own kids cause of this.

Ashido went to the man's business with the pictures and he waves her over making her to walk over and seat down as he's huge making him to apologies for his large size and explains his Quirk; Gigantophis Ark had caused a giantism in his body making her to understand plus it makes him hiss the s's in every word with a s in them.

"Not a problem as I believe Medusa also had that problem, but not sure since no one has that Quirk unless they live in Greece that is." He hiss laugh as he understands.

"SSSo, you want to talk about the deal? Well, let'sss talk about it. I can underssstand you're worried and thisss deal ssshowing up like thisss isss hard to not think of it asss a ssscam really. How would you feel if I ssshow you the area and let you sssee if the deal'sss a ssscam to you. my wife can explain it fully to you sssince ssshe'sss a nurssse." The man offers Ashido.

"I don't mind, but will she want to talk to me? My parents would have to know and I'm scared of being disowned." The man nods to that as Ashido would fear that.

"No, they wouldn't. I'm taking resssponsssibility here, not you. It'sss my fault thisss even happened to a young teen like yourssself." Ashido understands now and agrees to met his wife. The man made sure to explain to his wife before Ashido went down by text and he can't explain in person cause of his business being short staffed today.

His wife explains the area and once she saw the pictures plus the snake mated Ashido again, the wife was upset and hugs her as she promises to help out as much as she can. Even adopt her if her parents found out about this somehow making her to accept as this is hard on her making her to be scared of her parents' reaction towards this fully.

Ashido explains the first day she saw the snake and about the two bats during the U.S.J Attack at U.A making the man to sigh as he explains about the bats as he raised them since they were babies and for some reason, their Quirks makes them drink breast milk only. He had called a vet over and explained about this as it's not normal and DNA was taken to check.

"The two batsss... They were fully one hundred percent experimented on while ssstill inssside their mother'sss womb. That'sss why they need breassst milk. The experiment did thisss to them and the ssscientissst didn't know they had a Quirk sssince they were twinsss. Young misssss, I am sssooo sssorry for this. The two batsss were taken from me.

I didn't know thisss would happen to you." Ashido forgives him, but the snake can hypnotic her and explained the words in her head somehow making him to sigh as this is not want he had fully expected, but in his mind he did and is acting to keep it a secret about his Villain actions fully as Sakura kept it a secret and he kept hers a secret.

"We'll adopt you if your parents disowns you." The man's wife said making Ashido to nod as this is major and she's getting help thanks to this as the man can fully look at the children and see if they have a Quirk or not as he's been curious about it all fully as Ashido's DNA makes the lamia children to be very strong and no one can defeat them if Heroes really.

'Let'sss sssee how thisss playsss out.' The man thinks as this is going to be a major discovery for his research fully.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 99.6K 161
"...You can't go through life on your own, just like a hero can't always save the day on their own. Sometimes, they need a bit of help from their fri...
421 40 40
Age five: lost parents and got experimented on, but she kept running away though they keep capturing her before she lost it and killed them and many...
157K 2.9K 32
Izuku Yagi, everyone's second choice. To most he was nothing more than a disappointment and painful reminder of rape. He was always tossed aside for...
34.3K 828 10
(First off Izuku isn't totally a sociopath just think of it like Karma Akabane's Sociopathacy. He just has the tendencies like low empathy, charisma...