Brainia~One-shots

Av JuliannaSeagram

These chapters are just random Brainia alternative stories That I thought of. Mer

Crisis on Infinite Earths~ (Earth 1's final last days)
Our love❤️between Worlds💙🌎🌍💚
Nightmare
Sick Together
We'll figure this out, "Together"
Cheering up Brainy
Mind-Controlled🎶
Without You
Nia Drunk🍾
Bring you back to Life✨🧪
I Dreamt✨of flying🪽
Saving Dreamer🌀!
Brainy's big romantic❤️gesture
✨Falling with you🌠!
Control👁‍🗨
Future Vision✨
❤️Date Night🌙
Still into You
Brainy in "Love"❤️
Standing up for Nia!
Naltorian🌀Posioning🧪🥂
💙Forgotten You💚
I dream✨of Brainy💚
✨Blinded~Sided✨
Invisible Brainy
Double Date❤️💖
Elevator Kiss❤️
Dreamer🌀kidnapped!
Dreamer🌀trapped
Always You💚
Nia's fear vision
Sweet Dreams✨
Love❤️is a battlefield💥!
Evil Brainy
Rooftop party!
Summer Vacation🏖: Cruise🛳
Another Coluan in town!
Dance🎶Forever❤️
Always in Your💚Dreams✨
Minds wiped
Nia💙Jealous💢
Brainy moves in with Nia
A New Beginning✨
Brainia💚💙wedding anniversary✨
Trust
Nia Nal💙Ace Reporter!
Lucid🌙dreaming✨
Secrets✨
I dreamt✨of an alternative reality!
Soulmates💚💙
A Forced Break-Up!
Trapped in a Musical🎶✨
Fearless
The Future✨
Forgotten our Anniversary?
Evil Nia
Hallucinations:
Powerful✨
For the rest of my life💙💚
The Prophecy📜of "Dreamer🌀"
A kiss💋turned into something "Amazing"
Feelings✨comes back!
Dancing🎶 in the dream🌀realm with "You💚"
The newest Member of the "SuperFriends"
Memories✨🌌:
Dream🌀coma💤
I'm feeling✨ "Happy" today!
Double Trouble!
No more secrets!
Brainy💚saves Dreamer's life!
Rogue Doppelgängers💚💙: Breaking💥 and entering!
The Truth comes out!
Brainy💚comes back!
True love❤️kiss works "every time"
Brainy💚Jealous😡💢
Love❤️is the ultimate "Sacrifice"
Justice never sleeps💤...
Dreamer🌀is Pregnant?!
Dream🌀Fever🤒✨:
Wicked people!
Nia's da💥Bomb💣!
Daydreaming✨
Nia Nal💙missing?...
Welcome to Earth🌎-17:
Brainiac-1.0 Strikes Back!

Dreamer🌀saves everyone!

11 1 0
Av JuliannaSeagram

~{Chapter 76}~*This chapter is about when someone causes everyone in National🏙City to have nightmares👁‍🗨! Well, except for Nia who is immune to it😅. Thanks, to her Naltorian💙biology! So, it's up to her to save them from their nightmares by going into the dream🌀realm alone. I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

*Late at night, in National🌃City*
*3:00 a.m.*
Everyone in the city was in bed fast asleep😴dreaming✨happy, peaceful, wonderful dreams🌌of "hope" after a long day of hard work in their day jobs. Except for a certain Woman who was on top of a rooftop feeling the wind💨in her blue brunette hair. "Time to spread some fear... by turning "dreams" into "nightmares" and not even the "Superfriends" will be able to stop me since they'll all be too tired and dead from exhaustion to think or fight! I could commit any crime and this City will belong to me, and only me." Darcy GrimLock said dramatically with a wicked smile on her face and then rubbed her hands together activating her powers as her palm glowed "purple". Then, she shot out purple spirals of dark nightshades made entirely out of *Nightmare👁‍🗨Energy* traveling all across National🌃City into the apartments/houses where each human, meta-human, and alien lives. Everyone's dreams✨turned into their worst nightmares come to life as they all screamed in fear and terror scared out of their minds! Including, Kara, Lena, Alex, Kelly, Esme, John, and Brainy. But Nia was immune to it as her eyes glowed "blue🌀" cause her dreaming powers were protecting her since she was the only one who could fix the nightmares and save everyone.

*The next day, in the morning*
*10:00 a.m.*
Nia woke up from her dream stretching out of her bed and got up smiling😊while thinking💭she had the best sleep ever in years and had a good feeling about today as it felt like the sun☀️was shining brightly✨on her. And it was through her eyes... Then, she went into her walk-in closet to get dressed for the day of work! Moments later, Nia arrived at CatCo, everyone there including, her fellow co-workers and her boss "Miss Grant" who were all passed out on their desks half asleep struggling to get work done due to having dreadful nightmares of their worst fears coming to life in one night that haunted them making them feel like that they haven't slept in months.  Also, Nia noticed that Kara wasn't in her office which meant that she didn't come to work today! That is so unlike her not to miss work... so, she decided to head to the *Tower* hoping that Brainy and her friends weren't in the same state as the people at CatCo Worldwide Media. Unfortunately, Nia was right😅😔! Well, she's about to find out🔎...

*An hour later, at the Tower*
Nia Nal arrived there in minutes coming out of the tower elevator🛗to find her friends and boyfriend💚half asleep💤while struggling to get their *Hero Work* done and Kara was there too. So, I guess that answers her question about her bestie's whereabouts... but She💙had to ask why they were all so tired today. "Uh, guys? Are you all alright? And what's going on here?!" Nia said loudly out of curiosity to what was up with everyone feeling like they were dead from exhaustion. Like they haven't slept in months. Brainy yawned🥱and then walked up to his girlfriend to give her the answers on "why" and "what" was happening in the city today... since he did his research last night🌃the "Nightmares" didn't affect him right away until later on *in the morning*😅. Thanks to his Coluan capabilities and the perks of being a 12th-Level-Intelligent! So, the reason for all of this nightmare🌌👁‍🗨chaos💥in National🏙City is caused by an Alien Woman who managed to tap into a dark power. The opposite of "Dreams" that has the ability to turn people's dreams✨into nightmares. Which is exactly what happened last night🌙. "Just a bad dream. Nia and I'm not the only one. We all had nightmares and everyone else in the city did too. Besides, didn't you have one as well?" Brainy replied to her question about his tiredness while yawning feeling tired and explained that they all had nightmares. Which made total sense to her! "Wow, I had no idea. That's terrible! I feel so bad for you guys," Nia said sadly in shock having empathy for her friends having terrible nightmares. "And I feel fine. Probably because I didn't have any bad dreams or nightmares like you guys did😅." She added feeling "fine" and was wide awake today. Then, Brainy gasped realizing why that was, and yawned again having a theory in mind of why Nia didn't have any nightmares👁‍🗨like the rest of them did. "Well, that would explain a lot actually! You must be immune to it because of your Naltorian💙dreaming defense mechanism. Your powers✨protected you somehow... because you're the "Dreamer" and the only one who can save us all!" Brainy said ecstatically stating facts about Nia's immunity and truly believed that she could "save everyone" by going into the dream🌀realm alone when they're all asleep to stop these Nightmares at the source. Nia thought that made sense and does explain a lot! She still didn't think💭that she had what it takes... it puts a lot of pressure on herself and if she makes one mistake in the dream🌌World🌐then there is no going back or fixing it. Due to the Realm of Dreams✨being no more if all of the dreams are gone. And the reason why it is still standing is because of Nia's connection📶🌌✨to "it" so, if she fails it will come at a great price! Such as losing a part of herself. This means her Naltorian💙side and dream powers/abilities will disappear... ending the legacy of the "Dreamer" forever❤️. So, there's a lot at stake here😅but the real question is... will Nia Nal be able to handle the pressure and up to the task of saving everyone and the dream🌀realm?

"Wait, what? Me!" Nia questioned loudly in fear and didn't think that she was capable of saving everyone's dreams on her own. But he💚has "always" believed in her no matter what. "Yes, you. Nia, it has to be you... you're the Dreamer🌀! And you have the ability to go into people's dreams✨through the dream🌌world🌐to help face their fears🖤in their nightmares and conquer them," Brainy said encouraging his girlfriend that it must be "her💙" to save all of them from their terrifying nightmares and explained to Nia about her ability to travel through anyone's dreams or even nightmares to help face their fears by fixing them and learning from them. Nia sighed still in shock and she knew that she was "powerful" but not that *powerful* and could do the "Impossible" with her powers but nothing quite like this! The thought of that scared her but she pushed that "fear" taking a deep breath and putting a brave face on ready for action for what must be done... "Okay, I'll do it. Brainy, just tell me what to do..." she said bravely. "Good, that's what I like to hear! Nia Nal, but remember this when inside the dream🌀realm don't be scared or frightened... Otherwise, the nightmare👁‍🗨creatures💀could sense that and they'll attack you to feed off that "Fear" until there's nothing left inside you." He said softly warning Nia to be cautious about not letting her fears and insecurities cloud her judgment which would result in seeing her "nightmare" in the realm and she might have to face one or more of those Nightmare creatures if she's not careful. "Well, based on my Research last night I discovered that an alien named "Darcy GrimLock" is responsible for this and has the power of nightmares. A lot similar to your own... but sadly, she's not showing up on facial recognition and this could only mean that she is the dream world hiding in plain sight to create the nightmares at the source. So, you as Dreamer must go through everyone's dreams until you find where she's hiding. Including in ours too," Brainy explains wisely to Nia while showing and calculating that there is a 90% chance that the Woman responsible for the nightmares is hiding in the dream realm. And his girlfriend💙is the only one who can go in after her and stop Miss GrimLock being things get much worse there than they already are😅. Nia nodded in the understanding of knowing what to do now. Thanks to Brainy's research, observation, facts, and warning signs. Then, they all quickly suited up into their super suits ready for action as Nia did the same thing transforming into her dreamer, Naltorian Woman hero suit/mask. And they were ready to get started!

*(Time skipped to nightfall)*
*An hour later, at Night🌃*
*9:00 p.m.*
Kara, John, Alex, Kelly, Lena, and Brainy all gathered around in a circle⭕️lying down on blankets and pillows, and then Nia put them to sleep💤as they fell into a deep slumber😴closing their eyes immediately. Dreamer🌀looked at her friends fast asleep sensing that their nightmares👁‍🗨had already begun... and she knew that it was time to enter their dreams✨by going into the dream🌌realm to save them from their "night terrors". "Okay, this is it. It's time!" Dreamer said out loud to herself with *confidence* as she glowed Naltorian blue joined her hands together in a circle, and focused her powers and energy on opening up the dream realm port to the "Dream Expanse" Her palms glowed "blue" while summoning some *dream energy* into both hands... then, Nia quickly shot out a small dream🌀blast that managed to open a portal to where she wanted to go into the unknown like no other. Meaning the Dream World🌐.

*Inside the Dream🌀Realm~ *Dream Expanse*
Nia was there in a matter of seconds and saw white spirals of lights🔆 that represent everyone's dreams✨. Just like the last time she was here with her sister "Maeve" last year.

But under completely different circumstances😅... and this time Nia knew where she needed to go. But that was the tricky part because there were so many of them and it would take days, weeks, or even years to get to all of them. So, she had to act fast⏩! And it was by entering her friend's dreams✨hoping to run into the Woman for the cause of all this "Nightmare👁‍🗨Fiasco" in National🏙City. Speaking of nightmares there were a few Nightmare Creatures waltzing around in the *dreamscape* near the white spirals of light🔆feeding off the nightmares inside them as the pillars turned "purple" vanished into ashes and scattered across the realm... and when Dreamer🌀saw that knowing what's really at stake if she fails... and couldn't afford to lose now. Nia immediately went another way away from those creatures to not risk getting nightmares herself. Which Brainy warned "her" about being very careful when around the nightmare creatures that could sense Nia's "fear" and *dream energy* inside her. Until she stopped at the sight of a woman wearing a black/purple cloak sensing a dark evil force in her. "Who are you?" Dreamer asked out of curiosity. The mysterious blue-brunette Woman turned around dramatically with a wicked smile on her face and then spoke out💬. "Well, well, well. This is a surprise... Dreamer, of course, you'd be immune to my power. After all, you are Naltorian🌀!" Darcy Grimlock said villainously in a dramatic tone in her voice and had a feeling that "dreamer" would be unaffected by her nightmare powers.

Nia gasped at the realization that this was the "Woman" she'd been looking for and was responsible for this whole mess. "It's You, you're the alien that Brainy was talking about!" Dreamer said out loud stating the obvious. She summoned her dream🌀energy "lasso" into one hand, ready to fight while awaiting her enemy's answer. "Yup, that's me! And your Coluan💚boyfriend's intel was spot on! I must say... I'm impressed but you're too late, Dreamer, this realm will soon be no more! Besides, if you wanna stop me then you'll have to catch me first." she said evilly with a wicked smile on her face and quickly ran into one of the white pillars. Meaning someone's nightmare. "No," Nia said softly in fear knowing exactly whose dream✨her enemy went into. The one person who she didn't want to have a nightmare... Because of how much she loves him with all of her heart💙. That's right, it's Brainy! And would save him no matter what. So, Dreamer quickly ran inside the white pillar chasing after Darcy GrimLock before she made her boyfriend's nightmare even worse by causing him emotional pain by seeing his worst fear come to life, and will most likely die from a heart attack in the "real world". And of course, Nia wasn't going to let that happen...

*Brainy💚's dream*
He was running in a forest from something or someone in his dream in fear😰of the unknown while hearing multiple voices all at once. Until a flash✨of light🔆of *purple energy* emerged from the ground coming out of nowhere... an obstacle course appeared before his very eyes as his girlfriend💙was on top of it crying😭in fear👁‍🗨and said. "Brainy, help me! I can't do this without you... I need you." Dream Nia said in tears💦on top of the obstacle course crying out to him as a damsel in distress. His 12th-level intellect was telling him that it wasn't real but his heart💚kept telling him to save Nia Nal, the woman he loved❤️! Real or not... it was the right thing to do. He didn't know what was real and what was not... Brainy leaned on the ground on his knees in fear about to burst into tears unable to decide. At the last second Dreamer ran in at just the right time as she shot out multiple dream🌀blasts at Brainy's nightmares! It disappeared into thin air like a "mirage" meaning that none of that was real... except for Brainy and her who is glad that she showed up just in time. "Nia? You're here! Thank god," Brainy said in happy🥹tears relieved that Dreamer was here and stopped his nightmares from consuming him into complete darkness. She smiled brightly helping Brainy up and said💬 optimistically with a positive attitude that she'll "always" be here for him💚 with his nightmares👁‍🗨day🌤or night🌙✨even in reality🌎and the dream🌀realm. "Of course, I am! Dreams are my specialty." Nia said heroically, embracing her path as the "dreamer" and never giving in to fear or despair ever again. Staying true to herself! "Well, I'm glad you're okay, and to be the one that saved you from your nightmare," she said relieved happily to be his savior for once. Since he's "always" the one who saved her countless times... it was only fair that Nia saved Brainy to repay him the favor😉. "I gotta go after her and beat her to the last dream," Nia added quickly suggesting that she should go now to stop Darcy GrimLock before it's too late. "Be careful, Nia! You got this!" Brainy said loudly concerned for Dreamer's safety while encouraging her to do her very best as a "hero" in saving everyone's dreams. Like he always believed in her from the very start. Nia admired that about him as she leaned in kissing her Coluan💚boyfriend right away...
This caught Brainy completely by surprise but he leaned into the kiss feeling✨her warmth🔥and smile😊against his wanting this moment to last forever. Then, she broke the kiss shortly to say💬. "I know how you're worried about me and want to protect me from getting hurt.
Like you "always" do. And I love❤️that about you! Brainy, but you don't need to worry... I'll be okay. Besides, I'm dreamer! I got this, and I can take care of myself. So, all you need to worry about is getting yourself home," Nia said courageously winking with a smile😉at him, and then gave her boyfriend a kiss on his cheek to express her feelings about how much she loves him with all of her heart💙. She immediately left chasing after the bad guy.

"Wow, she's amazing! I love that girl..." Brainy said Lovely as he watched Nia exit his dream✨in chasing after the bad guy. Like a true hero would... and he knew that he taught her well. Then, he glowed "blue" exiting his dream, and then woke up back at the *Tower* to see his friends still suffering from their "Nightmare Terriers" sensing fear as their eyes started to turn "purple🟪"... a side effect of having eternal nightmares. But Brainy had "faith" and "hope" in his heart💚that Nia would come through in the end. After all, she did save him from his own nightmare! And Brainy knew that she could do the same for their friends and everyone else in the City🌃. So, he decided to stay with Kara and the others till they woke up, and when Dreamer🌀returned after a job well done😉😊! Speaking of Nia💙she was chasing after "Nightshade" through the dream realm inside everyone's dreams and helped a lot of people face their greatest fears in their nightmares... which led to the last ones!

After helping Kara, Lena, Alex, Kelly, and John face their nightmares too and finally catch up with "her" also, known as Nightshade, and stop when the path ends. They both faced each other💙💜as mortal enemies! But Darcy made the first attack unleashing a nightmare👁‍🗨blast. Then, Dreamer countered it with her dream🌀blast and then said after her move. "This ends now..." Nia said softly for dramatic effect and placed her hands on the ground feeling the *dream energy* around her and harnessing some of that energy✨into both hands. Then, she shot out a powerful💥blue🔹energy wave that managed to hit Nightshade "hard" knocking her to the ground. "So, it seems... but I'm just getting started," she said evilly getting up without feeling a scratch on her while feeling no pain in her body and was ready to continue this fight/battle between good and evil. Dreams Vs. Nightmares. Then, they both charged in at each other fast while summoning their powers into their hands in their physical form and both sending out a powerful blast at one another. The collision between "nightmare energy" and "dream energy" sends them both flying in the air💨landing on the ground. But Dreamer got back up again refusing to give up hope since everyone is counting on her to save the day... "Do you still think that this World is worth saving? What's it gonna take for you to give it up!" Darcy said villainously. "Of course, it's worth it! And I will never give up or stop fighting... even if it takes all night to stop you.
I will do it!" Dreamer said heroically speaking like a true hero at heart. "Well, you're wrong. Dreamer, fighting is futile." She answered wickedly believing that Dreamer couldn't win this battle alone and fighting was useless Because she already won.

Then, Darcy shoots out a powerful💥purple♒️beam made of dark🖤spirals♾to give Dreamer nightmares too. So, that no one could stop her and the dream🌌world🌐will be no more. Nia managed to block it with her *dream catcher* shield but for how long😅? She couldn't possibly keep this up forever! Dreamer grunted weakly in pain unable to hold her ground until her necklace glowed✨ "gold" that her sister Maeve gave her last year. As it gave her the extra power that she needed to finish this once and all! "It's all up to me... I have to succeed. Otherwise, everyone and everything in the World🌎would be without dreams. And only fear would remain, which I refuse to let that happen. So, I won't ever give up! Not now and not ever," Dreamer said fearlessly as she shouted out loud and proudly like a "Warrior" and shot out a powerful blast of *dream energy* at full blast that opened up a portal to a "secret location" in the Dream World. Then, Nia took Darcy there with her as they disappeared and ended up in an *Ancient land* that was said to be lost forever! Based on the Naltorian💙books📚from her mother's research on the dream realm also, it had a high-tech prison for locking up dangerous creatures and people who pose a great threat to the Universe. After locking "Nightshade" up in a cell that dampened her nightmare powers. Balance has been restored to the Dream Realm and dreams everywhere in the world on Earth🌎are back to their normal state again! Nia smiled brightly. Then, she opened up a dream portal back to earth in "National🌃City" at the *Tower* back home to see her friends and to tell them that she saved everyone's dreams including, the dream🌀world🌐! But something tells me that they already know😉.

*Meanwhile at the Tower*
*2:00 a.m.*
Brainy was pacing back and forth nervously while fiddling with his legion ring worrying about Nia and hoping that she was "okay" based on what Alex told him about her dream✨when Dreamer and Darcy GrimLock disappeared somewhere in the dream🌀realm. Which Kara and the others noticed as one of them said💬. "Relax, Brainy, you're overreacting... and I'm sure Nia is fine. She can take care of herself," Kara said softly trying to calm her friend down. "I know, Kara, but I'm still worried about her," Brainy said. Then, a dream Portal opened up in front of everyone at the *Tower* as Dreamer walked out smiling brightly at her friends happy to be home. "Nia, you're back!" Brainy said happily in tears🥹💦running up to his girlfriend💙hugging her immediately relieved that Dreamer was okay after all. She hugged him back dearly closing her eyes glad to be back in his arms again after everything that happened tonight in the dream realm. "So, what happened to Darcy GrimLock?" Kara added asking the obvious question. "Oh, don't worry about her. Kara, I handled it! She's trapped in the dream realm inside an ancient📜Naltorian prison called the "Dream Prison" a place where She'll never escape from. And her powers are gone too," Nia said softly explaining to Kara and the others what she did with the bad guy.

*Late at Night, in the city🌃at CatCo*
*3:30 a.m.*
Nia was working late tonight at her desk typing fast on her laptop💻for an article about how "Dreamer" saved everyone in the dream realm.
Meaning herself to make it believable! Besides, after the whole city and its people had control over their dreams✨again... Miss Grant assigned her to get all of the details of what happened and wanted it done by the end of the next week. So, Nia got right on it and had her mind consumed with her work with all of the words flooding out onto the screen in front of her while typing fast to get it all done by tonight! Two hours later, she finally finished her article and published it right away.

*The next day, on a beautiful, Saturday morning*
*9:55 a.m.*
Nia woke up earlier completely out of since she was up all night and her dreaming powers needed to recharge after last night using them to save "everyone" and protect the dream realm from being destroyed😅. She turned to see that Brainy wasn't in bed by her side and thought that maybe he was in the bathroom or left for work early at the *DEO* either that or in the kitchen making breakfast since it is Saturday after all😉. Then, Nia got up out of bed yawning and walked out of the bedroom to see that the whole apartment was filled with Dreamer🌀merchandise, "Congratulations" and "I love you" balloons🎈everywhere in the living room and there were breakfast feast with all of her favorite foods with a rose🌹on the kitchen table. "Brainy, what is all of this?" Nia asked her boyfriend out of curiosity a bit in shock while still half asleep😴💤. He chuckled with a smile. "It's all for you, Nia Nal! After all, you did save the city🌃, our friends, and myself from enteral nightmares." Brainy said ecstatically proud of his girlfriend for saving the day. She smiled brightly. "Oh, it was nothing... I just did what any hero would do," Nia said softly with a smile thinking that it wasn't a big deal and that she was kinda out of it today because of it😅. "What do you mean? You were amazing!" Brainy said smiling brightly to express his emotions toward her of how amazed he was by Nia's bravery last night in the dream🌀realm. "Thanks, Brainy, but I couldn't have done it without you..." she said. "What are you talking about? I had nothing to do with it... that was all you," he said softly letting Nia know that it was all her in saving everyone from their nightmares. And only her. "I know, but if it weren't for you encouraging me to stand up to do the impossible in saving everyone alone. Because you know that "every Dreamer needs a believer" and that's you," Nia replied softly letting Brainy know that if not for his encouragement to save everyone and the dream realm all by herself gave the push she needed to rise to the challenge.

He smiled. Nia leaned in kissing Brainy on the lips as an act of "love" and was glad that he helped her also, falling in love❤️with him was the best thing ever that could happen to her! Then, she broke the kiss shortly to say💬. "I guess what I'm trying to say is Thank you, Querl Dox for "always" being there by my side when I needed you. And I love you so much," Nia said gratefully with a lovely smile telling Brainy how much he truly means to her and was so happy to have him in her life. "You're very welcome, Nia," Brainy said softly.

Then, he leaned down on one knee and took out an engagement ring. This meant that Brainy was proposing💍... Nia gasped😱in shock not expecting this at all and covering her mouth with her hands to say💬for dramatic effect. "Oh, my gosh! Brainy, what are you doing?!" she questioned out loud. "Nia Nal, you're the "girl💙of my dreams✨" and last night🌃you saw it in my *dream* that I was afraid of losing you if I wasn't there by your side to protect you. Because of how much I love you with all of my heart💚! So, I wanna be the person who stays by your side til the very end... fighting with you together against the forces of evil rather than trying to protect you it. To be your partner through it all! The good times and even the bad ones. So, will you do me the greatest honor and pleasure to be my Wife?" Brainy asked the question if she would marry him to be his wife/partner. She was speechless and couldn't that this was actually happening right now! "Yes, Brainy, of course, I'll marry you! A thousand times yes!!!" Nia said excitedly out loud, answering his question about in an instant "yes" to becoming his wife. Then, she ran into his arms and they shared a warm embrace🤗 that led to an "epic kiss" of passion❤️.

*Sorry, very long chapter😅. I hope you enjoyed reading📖it though... and Hopefully, my next chapter won't be so long! like this one. Until next time! Bye👋, for now.*

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

77.2K 4.1K 200
AU's that will make you go "What the fuck are you on?"
302 0 9
this is basically something i wrote.
142 6 16
Random stories I'd thought of and didn't want to make a huge story out of (May eventually make a story out of them).
213K 2.8K 59
Oneshots that I've wanted to read but nobody I have read has done them. (If there is a tw I will make sure to put it at the top)