MY WORTHY MISTAKE ✨

By Sahithi_writes

[ COMPLETED βœ… ] Author : She is a cloud and he is thunder . If she is alone she is beautiful but if she is wi... More

Introduction : The characters
CH - 1 The beginning : The cloud and Thunder ⚑
CH - 2 SILENCE BEFORE THE STROM⚑
CH - 3 THE WRONG TURN ❀️⚑
CH - 4 THE BHARAAT πŸ₯πŸŽ‰
CH - 5 THE WEDDING ⚑❀️
CH - 6 THE WEDDING NIGHT πŸ’•βš‘
CH - 7 LOVE YOU OR HATE YOU ?
CH - 8 THE TRUST
CH - 9 FIRST DATE πŸ’•πŸŒ
CH - 10 THE ANGRY TEARS ⚑
CH - 11 MEETING THE PARENTS ❀️
CH - 12 THE LOVE CONFESSION β€οΈπŸ’•
CH - 13 CAN'T STAY AWAY FROM YOU ❀️
CH - 15 THE GRAND WELCOME
CH - 16 JEALOUS
CH - 17 YOU CAN'T AVOID ME
AUTHOR's NOTE
CH - 18 THE LETTERS
CH - 19 ROMANTIC NIGHT
CH - 20 VISITING THE TEMPLE
CH - 21 THE RAIN DANCE
CH - 22 THE STALKER
CH - 23 STALKER POV
CH - 24 THE CREEPY GIFT
CH - 25 THE DRUG
CH - 26 THE ANTIDOTE
CH - 27 THE BATTLE
CH - 28 I'M OK BUT NOT OK
CH - 29 THE NIGHTMARE
CH - 30 THE RAIN KISS
CH - 31 THE ICE CREAM ROMANCE
CH - 32 THE BASKETBALL MATCH
CH - 33 THE HONEYMOON ( 1 )
CH - 34 THE HONEYMOON ( 2 )
CH - 35 THE HONEYMOON ( 3 )
CH - 36 THE HONEYMOON ( 4 )
CH - 37 LOVE TO PLAY WITH YOU
CH - 38 THE JENGA ROMANCE
CH - 39 LOVE ADORATION
CH - 40 THE OFFICE WORK
CH - 41 KULDEVI VRAT
CH - 42 THE DIFFERENT PATHWAYS
CH - 43 THE BIG DAY
CH - 44 THE MANALI TRIP
CH - 45 HAPPY ENDING
THE EPILOGUE
LOCKED IN YOUR SOUL ❀️
AUTHOR'S NOTE
BONUS

CH - 14 ABDUCTING YOU AGAIN πŸ˜‰

5.4K 177 7
By Sahithi_writes

The Next day morning .

PRATAP POV :

I spoke to my wife " I can't accept this marriage Meenakshi , you don't know how much I am suffering by hurting my own daughter , a father always tries to bring the best for his daughter. Since Sriya's birth I always tried to give the best for her , I built a hospital on her name so that she always receive blessings from everyone . I wanna give my daughter's hand to the best person . I can't afford to see my daughter's future with him " .

My wife spoke " but our child loves him , what about that ? She didn't even care for her life to protect him . He could be really genuine orelse our daughter won't accept him and they are married afterall . Who will marry a married girl and treat her with respect ? They will lift the finger on our daughter for being the second one .He apologized to you and we all saw how he cared for her , even if he is rude I think our daughter will definitely change him . Can't you believe in our daughter " .

" Give me hundreds of reasons Meenakshi but I won't change my decision . Sriya is leaving from here . I'm gonna send her and diya to my brother's house . If she stays away from him I'm sure she will forget him and I'll make sure they both get divorced ".

She just left from the room angrily.

I called my brother and told him everything that happened . He assured me that he will take care of everything .

I cut the call and went to sriya .

I spoke " Sriya and Diya pack your bags you are leaving from here . I won't repeat my words if you have any respect for me then pack your bags to leave " .

AUTHOR POV :

Diya heard everything whatever her dad spoke she quickly went into her room and said to Sriya akka dad is gonna send us to warangal to babai's ( uncle ) house .

What ! So , that's what dad wanna do ? He want to separate me from him . Sriya exclaimed .

Diya quickly took her phone and messaged ruhaan . " Dad wanna send me and akka to warangal ".

Just then Pratap came in . Diya quickly hided her phone under the pillow .

Pratap told them to pack the bags to leave . Sriya about to say I don't wanna leave but Pratap told in strict tone if you have any respect for me then pack your bags to leave and he left the room .

Sriya spoke " Diya I don't wanna leave to warangal , I don't wanna go there " .

Ruhaan saw and heard everything from camera and speaker he set in the drone .

Diya called ruhaan and put the call on speaker .

Ruhaan spoke " I heard everything diya don't worry just do what your father told you to do " .

Diya spoke " but jiju dad wanna separate you and make your divorce " .

Ruhaan chuckled and said " do you think I will divorce my sweetheart and he can't separate me from my wife " .

" The condition is only that I stay away from her till she recovers and I won't stay in your house . Now he himself sending my wife out from his house  Don't worry I'm gonna take care of everything ".

He spoke to sriya " Love you sweetheart " and he cut the call .

Sriya spoke " so should I pack my bags to leave diya ".

Diya told " let's see what happens akka , jiju told to do as Nanna said so , just do that . We don't have other option " .

Diya packed her and her sister's luggage and went downstairs .

Meenakshi asked " sriya how are you feeling beta ? Are you okay now ? " .

Sriya spoke " I'm totally find mom , my wound healed really very quick ".

Pratap came and said the driver is waiting let's go .

Sriya and Diya sat in the backseat of the car and a bodyguard with gun sat in the front seat . Diya asked her dad " are you not gonna come with us Nanna ".

Pratap exclaimed " No beta I need to take care of something so ,you both just go .
I provided full security to you so , that no one dares to touch you " .

Pratap arranged security guards to follow Sriya and shoot the one who tries to approach her until they reach their destination.

Sriya got worried .

Pratap knew ruhaan took the flat near their building , he called him by sending one of his bodyguard and invited him to the house .

Ruhaan accepted his proposal and went to meet Pratap.

RUHAAN POV :

I know my sasur ji ( father in law ) would definitely call me . He did . I already put the tracker in my wife's ring , I can track her . Actually I wanna abduct her again but my sasur ji wanna meet me I can't deny his proposal so , I said yes to meet him .

But I have my own plans to stop her and get to my place . I shared her tracking location to my most trustworthy friend .

I went to his house , he is sitting in the couch and waiting for me , I saw my mother in law . I bent down to took her blessings and hugged her.

She whispered in my ear be careful beta .

I can see my sweetheart is just like her mom always caring and sweet .

I nodded and blinked my eyes in assurance .

My sasur spoke Meenakshi just go inside.

My mother in law angrily went in .

I sat in the couch infront of him and spoke " Namste Mamaiya 🙏🏻 . I see you told me not to enter your house until my wife recovers . Now you called me that means my wife recovered " .

He spoke " Ya my daughter recovered . Now I don't waste my time and I'll come straight to my point what do you want ? ".

I chuckled and said " I only want you to accept our marriage and send my wife with me . You know I'm rich , handsome and good in everything . I'm a Buisness man ".

He said " I mean how much do you want and what do you want to leave my daughter ? If you want your ₹50 CR back then I'll pay you triple of it . Take this cheque and leave ".

I laughed at his joke and said " I kept my promise Mamaiya I didn't stay at your house until my sweetheart recovers and I want you to keep yours so ,please accept our marriage ".

I can see anger in his face he quickly took the gun and put it on my forehead .

I heard a scream " No ! Please don't ". It's my mother in law .

I told her " Athaiya , don't worry Mamaiya won't do anything " .

Just then he got a call and he slowly put his gun down . My sasumaa ( mother in law ) looked confused .

I spoke to my sasur ji " see Mamaiya you broke your promise now it's your fault , if you kill me I swear you couldn't able to find my wife and diya ".

He dropped the gun and caught my collar . I told him " you did a mistake by thinking to separate me from my wife that's never gonna happen . Now please leave orelse you can't talk to your daughter ".

He left my collar slowly. I moved away from him and I told athaiya not to worry . She came forward and said " Please take good care of sriya and send diya here ".

I smiled and said " Ofcourse I will and Thanks for trusting me athaiya " .

She smiled and blinked her eyes .

My sasumaa tried to console my sasur ji .

I slowly walked away from their house .

SRIYA'S POV :

Me and diya sat in the car and we are on the way to our babai ( uncle ) house .

We reached highway and it is empty , I felt strange when the police allowed only three of our car and they are directing other vehicles in different direction .

I told the bodyguard infront of me. He said " don't worry mam we are here to protect you ".

We travelled a few miles just then I can see the smoke covered everything and the driver stopped the car .

The smoke cleared and I saw our cars are surrounded by some other guards with weapons in their hand . I held diya's hand so , that she won't be worried.

Just then a helicopter landed and a guy came out from him . I can see the helicopter logo is same as the one on Ruhaan's helicopter but he is not ruhaan .

Diya got so much excited and she spoke " Akka look he is so handsome and look at his style ufffff..... Damn did he came to abduct me and marry me ! If yes I will just go with him " .

" Shut up ! Diya , he can be a threat to us " . I exclaimed with a bit of frustration .

The guard in my car told to keep quiet .

But my sister couldn't she again started blabbering I also want a same love story like yours akka . Look ! He is coming to us .

I was so worried about the situation and she is getting excited , I tried to call ruhaan but he is not picking up .

The guard who is pointing at us from outside slowly opened the car door , he told me to get down . My guard tried to open the door but he couldn't as his neck was pointed by another guard . I told diya not to get down but she didn't listen and got out from the car .

The guard took me and diya to the guy .
He introduced himself as " Aditya ".

He spoke " hello bhabhi I'm Aditya . Ruhaan's best friend since childhood " .
He forwarded his hand but I didn't .

I wanna confirm him I asked him " how can I trust you ? Ruhaan never told me about you ? ".

He spoke " removing his goggles in shock what ! He never told me about you ? Bhabhi this is not fair he didn't invited me to your marriage and he also never told you about me ..! This is not fair , he only remembers me whenever there is a need " . 

I can see diya is staring at him without blinking her eyes .

I looked at him and said " Prove me you are my husband's best friend " .

I feel he is not lying but I can't trust anyone blindly .

He called ruhaan but he didn't pick up the call . He tried many times then ruhaan picked the call . He spoke to him in anger " Bro ! Why didn't you tell my sister in law about me ? You are really so selfish " .

Just then diya tried to take phone from him but she couldn't reach his height . He looked at diya in frustrating eyes and told me " Bhabhi please control this kid " .

Diya spoke " kid ! You are a kid I'm not a kid ".

He ignored diya and I told him to put the call on speaker .

I heard Ruhaan's voice sweetheart.

I smiled and took the phone I spoke " Ruhaan what's all this you scared me ".

" I'm sorry sweetheart I didn't meant to scare you . Well he is my bestfriend Aditya , my only trustworthy friend since childhood . You can trust him and follow him ".

I can see Aditya smiled when he heard trustworthy friend from ruhaan .

He forwarded his hand to give the phone .

I handed his phone to him .

He spoke to ruhaan " you are so heartless bro , well what should I do with this kid ? Should I send her back to her home ? ".

I can see diya is angry now she said " I am not a kid and I won't go home I wanna stay with my sister ".

I told him " let's take diya with us " .

He said " ok bhabhi as you wish " .

He turned towards diya and spoke " Hey ! Kiddo let's go ".

Diya spoke " Hey you tower ! Don't call me kiddo okay ! Call me diya ".

" You're a kid and kids should obey their elders and I'm not a tower okay ". He said glaring at diya and diya put her hands folded on her waist glaring at him with anger .

I can see both of them fighting so cutely .

I stopped them and said let's go .

Diya said " akka let's take our bags " .

Aditya sighed his guard to get our bags and he did . One of my guards came down and he was shot by Aditya's guard on his hand making his gun fall down .

I told him not to hurt anyone . He spoke " don't worry bhabhi we won't kill anyone and I kept ambulance ready he will get the treatment ".

I sighed in relief but I felt bad for the security guard .

He told me to sit in the helicopter, I did diya helped me to get in and she too sat with me . Diya said " hold my akka you won't be scared ". He too got in and sat infront of us .

The helicopter started and this time I didn't scared as I overcome my fear last time .

Diya spoke " akka how come now you're not scared of heights " .

Aditya spoke " Bhabhi are you scared of heights ? Why didn't you tell me earlier I could have arranged a car . Even bro didn't told me " .

I spoke " I think your bro know that I've overcome the fear of heights " .

Diya exclaimed how ?

I spoke last time when I was with ruhaan we travelled to Hyderabad from the island in the helicopter and he told me ..

" We need to overcome the fear by facing the fear " .

It's true yes we can overcome fear by facing it and it did work . I was scared when I'm in the helicopter but I also felt safe with ruhaan . At that moment I felt all my worries just disappeared and we landed on Hyderabad .

Diya smiled and said " wow akka my jiju is really awesome not like some tower ".

I can see Aditya glared at her but he ignored her words .

He spoke " bhabhi I want your help " .

I told him to ask anything .

He said " I want you to squeeze my bro's ear and scold him for not inviting me to your wedding ".

" You don't need to mention that Adi I'm sure I gonna punish him for that " . I said .

He looked at me with a smile and said " after my bro it's only you called me adi bhabhi , I like it " .

I smiled and didn't spoke anything for a while .

Finally we reached , we went to the same villa in Hyderabad where ruhaan bought me when we reached Hyderabad from the island .

Diya looked around and spoke " this villa is so beautiful akka just like ours " .

Just then I saw ruhaan . I ran towards him and hugged him .

*****************************************
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ⭐

So , how is today's part ?

So what is ruhaan gonna do next ?

Will Pratap ever accept ruhaan ?

Love you all ❤️

Bye 👋🏻

YOUR AUTHOR

---❤️---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 1.8K 34
Unedited! Is it wrong to have feelings towards your husband ?? Yes, it is, in Amaya's case. Amaya, a girl whose life is controlled by her parents, sh...
962K 32.2K 30
A story of arrange marriage between Ansh and Avni. This is a story which depicts the sacrifices everyone makes after marriages . 21/06/2017 - #131 c...
458K 17.9K 57
#1 Muslims 13/01/2020 #2 Indianlovestories 13/01/2020 #3islamic fiction 13/01/2020 #4Collection of short stories13/01/2020 #6 historic 13/01/2020 #10...
56.1K 1.9K 35
Kiana Kapoor a 18 year old cute and bubbly girl. She is in love with her best friend's elder brother ever since she knew the meaning of love but she...