You Again ~ Alastor [Hazbin H...

由 randomfangirlfandoms

"What's gotten you so blue, my dear?" "Err... sorry, I don't speak to strangers." I mumbled. "I can respect t... 更多

~0~ Flatline ~0~
~2~ Unwanted Reunion ~2~
~3~ Join Him, Join Us ~3~
~4~ Deal. ~4~
~5~ Coffee Date ~5~
~6~ Make Him Pay ~6~
~7~ The Vees ~7~
~8~ Got You. ~8~
~9~ Fixing Experience ~9~
~10~ A Redeeming Quality ~10~
~11~ Lovely Day ~11~
~12~ Hell's Greatest Disappointment ~12~
~13~ Advice ~13~
~14~ Setting Things Straight ~14~
~15~ Rosie ~15~
~16~ All Together Now! ~16~
~17~ The Quiet Before The Storm ~17~
~18~ Battle of The Roof ~18~
~19~ You... ~19~
~20~ Unfinished Business ~20~
~21~ The Limit ~21~
~22~ Operation Haz-Veen ~22~
~23~ High Risk ~23~
~24~ Unexpected ~24~
~25~ Hellsick ~25~
~End~ Me Again ~End~

~1~ One Hell Of A Day ~1~

334 15 0
由 randomfangirlfandoms

For the first time in a while, I felt warm.

I opened my eyes. I felt like I just woke up from a long nap. Everything was a blur of red and fire.

Confused, I dragged myself up and stretched my limbs.

My body feels weird.

I tried to adjust to my surroundings- I don't know what the hell is this place or how the hell I got here.
Everything here seems... unreal, almost as if it came from from mankind's darkest imagination.

Well, nothing is more scary than a human mind.

We always invent our monsters, those that keep us up at night.

Sometimes, WE are the monsters.

I heard shouts and screams getting closer, so I quickly snuck into the nearest alleyway. The sorce of the screams were two... creatures? They seemed to be running away from something.

Almost immediately after they appeared in my line of sight, some form of a winged, angelic being flew at them and killed them.
I froze in shock. It flew upwards and disappeared in a flashing, bright light as the sound of a big clock striked.

Other creatures of a demonic nature hurried out. Scavengers. They left the gruesome corpses with nothing.

Feeling ill, I backed away, deeper into the alley, collapsing behind a big trash can.

How... Why... What...?

I held back my tears and went to cover my face with my hands, as I finally realised:

These are not my hands.

I whipped my head around, finding a puddle. I looked at what it reflected.

This isn't me, is it?

To my horror, the reflection matched my actions. It was... well, I looked like a creature of hell. There were red lines going down some parts of my body, resembling a heart monitor.

And then it all clicked.

I died.

And now I'm in hell.

I thought it was all stories and nonsense, but here I am.

My eyes teared up.

Why me?

How did I die?

What did I do to end up in here?
~~~~~~~~~~~

I focused on the hotel building in front of me.

I quickly scribbled a description of it in my notepad, which I pulled out of my big, heavy bag where I carry all my (few) belongings.

So it’s the Hazbin Hotel, not the Happy Hotel as it was in the interview of 666 new. ...Perhaps I misremembered it.

The building was tall, towering over most of the near area. It was made out of red, dark wood.
The sign was big and bright, almost resembling a sun if you stand deep enough in the city. Like... a beacon of hope in the darkness of hell.

Through my research, I discovered it was owned by the Royal family and was recently renovated into this hotel.

Still, even though it was relatively new, there were a few flaws here and there.
A cracked window, a collapsed pole...
Perhaps minor damage from the extermination last week.

I took a deep breath.
Come on, Y/n. This is my last attempt.
If I can't write an article about this, then I'll stop trying.

I fixed my suit and hat before knocking on the grand glass doors.

None other than The princess of hell herself opened the door. She had long blonde hair and wore a red suit. Her eyes literally lit up when she saw me.
"OH. MY. GOSH."

Being with such a high presence caught me off-guard.
"Uh- your highness, could I-"

"-Yes, yes yesss!!!!"
She dragged me inside by the arm.

"Look, Vaggie! We have a guest!"
The princess jumped up and down enthusiastically.

"Woah, really?"
The demon in question looked surprised.
She had white hair and wielded a spear.

Does that mean that no one has arrived here the entire week?

"I apologise for the misunderstanding, but I didn't come here to stay..."
I admitted. The princesses' expression fell, disappointed.

"So what ARE your intentions?"
Vaggie stepped forwards, cautious.

"Well, I was hoping to interview you! I'd like to write an article about your project, if that's okay."

"Who do you work for?"
She kept on questioning, though she lowered the angelic spear.

"I... uh... currently don't work for anyone. You see, I am trying to start my own platform, perhaps a newspaper..."

They stared at me.

This... sounds sad.
Why would they agree to that?
The newspaper doesn't even exist yet!
I've been struggling to find even small stuff to write about, for fuck's sake!

"...I understand. I'm sorry for wasting your time, your highness-"

"Wait, hold on,"
The princess smiled kindly.
"Is this project a passion of yours?"

"I used to be a reporter, but... maybe I won't be one here..."
I sighed.

"No- no- we are free for an interview right now!"
She reassured me.

"Really?"

"We could use some good press, especially after last week."
Vaggie noted.

I nodded.
Yeah, it was kinda bad.

We sat down on a couch to talk.
"So, your highness-"

"-it's Charlie, call me Charlie."
She smiled brightly.
"What's your name?"

Have I been here for a while without introduction myself? That’s weird. I can't be THAT rusty- after all, it hasn't been too long since I died...

"My name is Y/n, nice to meet you."
I smiled nervously.
"Alright. Charlie, Vaggie, you are the owners of the Hazbin hotel, correct?"

"Yes. Charlie runs it and I guard it."
Vaggie told me. I hurried to write what she said.

In Charlie's vision, every damned soul can redeem itself to get a second chance in the afterlife and go to heaven.
This would make the annual heavenly exterminations unnecessary.

I admired her positivity and determination.

I had the chance to get to know Niffty, the cutesy yet alarming cleaning-freak, and Husk, a winged demon that works at the bar. He doesn't seem too enthusiastic about anything. Nor about being here.

I wonder what caused him to work here, as Charlie is not someone who'd use her royal authority to force him.

Before I could ask him, a pink spider walked down the stairs, yawning loudly.

"No way, this actually worked?"
He smirked.
"I suppose... you are a fan?~"
He approached, almost flirting.

"A fan of...?"
I tried to get him to complete his sentence.
And the look he gave me in return...
As if I killed his pet in front of him or some shit.

"Uh- HELLO?? Angel dust??
Famous porn star??"
He pointed at himself with his numerous hands.

"Ew."
That was my immediate, uncontrollable reaction. Very unprofessional.
Damn. Now he looks at me as if I killed, cooked and ate his pet in front of him.

"Anyway- Hi! I'm Y/n, I am writing an article about the hotel. Who are you to this establishment?"
I asked in a friendly manner, trying to abandon the previous topic.

"I stay here rent-free."
He shrugged.

"...Angel dust is our patron!
Hopefully, with him, we can prove our consept works."
Charlie specified.

I nodded, filling up another page.
I've lost track of time- how long have I been here, an hour? Two? More?
It's just so interesting here.
And this place feels so welcoming, providing a needed rest from the chaos of hell outside these walls.

Suddenly, I heard a faint radio static.
I shivered.
Brings back unwanted memories.

I blinked a few times, thinking I was just imagining, as the others didn't pay much attention to it.

"Thank you for everything. Was that all you wanted to say and everyone you wanted me to meet?"
I asked the girls.

"Oh, just one last thing. Last but not least, our host! ...Now where is he...?"
Charlie looked around before calling out:
"Alastor! We have a guest!!"

I clenched my notepad, almost banding it.
W-Who did she just call?
...maybe it's a coincidence.

But it wasn't.
There was no doubt it was truly HIM the moment a familiar chuckle paired with a radio static noise filled the air.

He hasn't changed much since he died, just the hair color and the more demonic nature, which perfectly fit with his sick personality.
As always, he was wearing a red suit and towering over everyone.

Every fiber of my dead being was screaming for me to get the hell out of there. I stood frozen, still not knowing how to react.

"Meet Y/n, she is-"

"Oh, this won't necessary, my dear."
He leaned forwards.

"Hello, old friend."

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

121K 6.6K 40
(𝔜𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯𝔢! ℌℌ & ℌ𝔅 𝔵 𝔖𝔲𝔠𝔠𝔲𝔟𝔲𝔰! ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯) ♥︎♥︎♥︎ "ℝ𝕦𝕟, 𝕣𝕦𝕟, 𝕣𝕦𝕟 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕪, 𝕣𝕦𝕟 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕪, 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪 𝔹𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕀 𝕡𝕦𝕥...
25.8K 349 18
ㅤㅤ ㅤ ❛ 𝐇𝘌𝘈𝘋𝘊𝘈𝘕𝘖𝘕𝘚 ❜ㅤㅤ ⤿ I - '' Hazbin Hotel" ♡ ● About Romantic or platonic things (mostly romantic, what are u expected) on the hazb...
23.1K 796 13
After Vox is suddenly blindsided by Valentino and Velvette and kicked out of VoxTek, he is left stranded with nothing and is forced to turn to Hazbin...
21.4K 737 11
I never thought that this would be my fate. My body colliding with cold concrete, knocking the breath and soul straight from my body. Though, there...