screentime I walker scobell x...

By -JUNNIE

friends to lovers trope ! no sexualizing just kissing !! started 1/24/24 ended More

chipmunks💪💯
talking🌚
arcade date👾
dream girl😽
dream😴
info !!
accidental meet up🥲
the unofficial official date🤭
serious a/n....
an aquarium date🌊
whats up with her😃
the kidnapping-ish🤫
sneak peek😛

lala land🎀

712 17 29
By -JUNNIE

"if you could see my thoughts, you would see our faces.."

________________

you woke up to you're phone right next to your head and seeing walker sprawled out in his bed snoring. you rubbed your eyes and laughed at him silently not trying to wake him up.

you looked around your room tiredly as the sunshine seeped through your blinds. you silently stretched and got up, grabbing your phone and going to your bathroom.

you made sure you were muted so you wouldn't wake up the boy on the other side.

you brushed your teeth and washed your face. doing your skin care routine and putting on a playlist as you did wtv.

you heard movement on the other line so you looked at your phone to see walker rubbing his eyes while still under his covers. he looked adorable like a baby panda, so you giggled and took a facetime photo of him.

he flinched a bit at the flash and you laughed even harder. you quickly unmuted and said "goodmorning sleepyhead!" smiling at him.

"goodmorning pretty girl," walker said in his morning voice. oh God his voice sounded so good(no weird stuff y'all). you blushed and turned back to what you were doing.

not noticing walkers face softening as he watched you do what you were doing. he thought you looked absolutely majestic, like this and he wanted to admire you forever.

"you look so pretty," he mumbled you didn't hear him of course as you were bopping your head to Ivy by Frank Ocean.

you finished up in the bathroom and went downstairs to the kitchen, trying to find something to eat. your cabinets were looking pretty empty right now so why not go shopping.

"hey walkie, i'm gonna go mmk i gotta go shopping," you said to the boy he quickly replied "mmk n/n i'll call you later!" groggily.

you hung up smiling to yourself, you texted you're group chat with goo and leah. excited to tell them about being on the phone with walker!

cut the cams💀

leah-leelee

gio-giodude

you-n/n

n/n

YALL GUESS HSAT

giodude

que pasó??

leelee

n/n what..?

n/n

WHST*

WHATTT**

giodude

as i said

whats up??

leelee

is this something

to do with walker??

n/n

yesss!!

how'd you know??

giodude

bc it's always

sum ab him

leelee

i agree with gio🫡

n/n

🙄

anyway we fell asleep

on the phone tg🤭

leelee

Ajskejwj

that's so cuteee!!

giodude

okayy bestie

you got a man😜

n/n

woah let's not

get ahead of ourselves here man..

leelee

girl be for real

that's literally the #1 sign

that yall should get tg🌚

giodude

righttt😌

n/n

rightt🤓

giodude

sthu😃

n/n

how ab no??😜

leelee

yall are too

much😂

n/n

he js can't handle

my awesomeness🙄

giodude

what awesomeness

the denial🤨

n/n

sthu giodude😇

leelee

ohh nooo babyyy..

giodude

n/n get off

ca you're doing tricks on it rn..

n/n

oh please i would never wanna

do that to you of all people

leelee

bet you'd wanna do it to walker tho..

giodude

😂ohmygosh she totally would!!

n/n

LEAH!!

BOTH OF YALL STHU😭😭

giodude

she didn't deny it😨

leelee

😨😨

n/n

I DO NOT WANNA DO THAT

WERE BOTH KIDS😭😭

giodude

😂😂

mmk n/n

leelee

we know just teasing😜

n/n

that was not funny

at all.

leelee

she's using periods now!

giodude

we're so sorry n/n!!

n/n

you'd better be🙄

but yeah we were otp with each other

like the whole of last night!(and he called me pretty girl)

leelee

ohmygosh

girlie he legit wants youu!!

giodude

rightt like if you deny that

then you're the new adrian agreste🙄

n/n

oh shut up

maybe i kinda think he likes

me but i'm not getting my hopes up y'all

leelee

good idea

imma ask him tho😽

giodude

Ooo yess

i can also ask leena!!

n/n

how the hell do you know

leena??

leelee

rightt!!

giodude

oh so basically she's my sisters

best friend😭

and i met her through my sister!

n/n

ohhh that totally makes sense💯

leelee

totally get that💯💯

giodude

you guys are so unfunny🙄

leelee

you shouldn't be talking😇

giodude

sthu leah😇

leelee

no dummy😇

n/n

imma leave yall to argue

gonna go tot he store

real quick

bye little babies!!

giodude

we're literally older than you tho..

leelee

righttt so you're the baby..

n/n

shut up and get off my line😇

__________________

you clicked off of the group chat messages and called your driver. you're parents definitely weren't home at this time due to work so you wanted to go grocery shopping now.

your brother probably still sleeping, and you did not wanna deal with his cranky mood in the morning. your driver came to pick you up and drove you to a supermarket.

yes you know how to shop for groceries and other necessities. growing up with a lack of parental guidance had made you learn things on your own.

you went into the store getting loads of groceries, when you ran into one of your fans. you did not looks your best at the moment and they wanted a picture.

did you care how you looked yes but also no because it's a freaking sunday😭. you took a few pictures with the fan and a few others and went to check out.

you payed for everything with your own money. and you were tired once you and your body guard went back to the car. your stomach grumbled, yelling at you for not feeding it.

you asked your driver if he could go to the near by wendy's so you could get something to eat. you got (whatever you wanted) and ate in the car. watching coryxkenshin as you ate.

you were watching his spider man miles morales play through, and it was very funny.

you finished eating and went back to your driver and went home. hailing all the bags into the house when your bodyguard telling you not to was something you always did.

because no one is going back and forth from the house to the car. it was way too much work for a weekend.

you unpacked the groceries putting on another one of your playlists, and humming to the songs as you organized everything.

you didn't feel hungry anymore since you ate the wendy's so you went into your room and started doing something.

timeskip(a few hours later)

it was about six pm right now and you had been up since 9:00 am. you were honestly really tired so you decided to take a nap.

that plan didn't work out though since leah and momona started blowing up your phone, asking you(more like threatening) to play roblox with them.

you agreed because playing roblox with them would make a great vid for youtube! (yes you're a youtuber and a actress in this story) so you asked momo and leah if you could and they said yes.

you logged onto roblox on you're pc and did your intro to your youtube video and introduced momo and leah.

after that you guys started playing natural disaster, which included lots of screaming and yelling. mostly you yelling at random players for them being in you're way of avoiding whatever was going on.

after a few rounds of natural disaster, you guys decided to play the mimic! after getting through the first few obstacles, you guys started yelling at each other.

mostly because one of you guys forgot something or you were frustrated at the monster.

"n/n i swear if you don't run!!" momo shouted at you while her avatar was running away from the monster behind you guys. "girl i have to stay behind to capture the moments! don't start now." you replied to her comment.

"AHKSKAK HELP HELPPP" leah shouted she was currently being chased by a lady with a hat in the maze thing. you had laughed at her as she passed you're avatar, when the monster came up to you and jump scared you.

"ahahaha that's what you get!" leah said mocking you. "oh shush" you said back to her rolling your eyes playfully.

it was absolutely hilarious, and you knew that your fans would love it. you guys made it to chapter two and decided to stop there because it was getting way too late.

probably around one or two am at the moment. you didn't even realize the time so you picked up your phone and brought it to the bathroom with you.

brushing your teeth and doing your nightly routine with momo and leah.

you said goodbye to the girls once you got to your bed and hung up the phone. you put your phone down and plugged it into the charger.

yawning as you pulled your sheets over you. snuggling into your blanket like you always did. you feel asleep not long after that.

having a very weird but sweet dream about you and walkers wedding? what was going on with you?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417 4 6
In which you and Coriolanus grow up together in the Capitol and one day cross the lines between friends. Cross posted on Tumblr.
394 40 40
This will be the story Crowded Silence, but in our male lead's POV. If you did enjoy reading my first ever story 'Crowded Silence' then you might lik...
5K 96 11
"see you were never a saint and i loved in shades of wrong" *update might and will be inconsistent(i procrastinate so)* *the mature setting is on bec...
3.2K 68 18
MASSIVE CRINGE WARNING. Not my favorite project but its fun to read when you're bored and not looking for great quality work. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED ...