accidental meet up🥲

"i care for you still and i will forever, that was my part of the deal honest,"

______________

you, dior, and leah were now at the mall. you had been there for a little bit roaming around going into different stores and buying accessories and clothes.

everything was peaceful until you went into target. you know when you got

to target late at night with your friends? yeah imagine that right now.

you all were just running around and trying on the halloween costumes that they had(i think target has these all year round so it's not october yet). leah out on a corn costume and door put on a taco one.

"it's raining tacos!!" you said as dior was doing a ridiculous dance. leah ha decided to join in and dance with dior, so it turned into a dance party.

it was all very funny, and you couldn't help but laugh. you lived you're friends. once that all stopped you guys went to get some snacks planning on going to the movies.

dior wanted to watch kung fu panda 4 since it came out a few weeks ago and none of you guys had watched it before.

and instead of buying the overpriced food at the theatre buying stuff at target was looking way better for your bank accounts.

you had gotten quite a lot of stuff, and you're arms were getting heavy. so you all made your way over to the movie theatre attached to the mall.

you went in and got your tickets for the movie when dior turned around and saw walker and aryan walking up to the register. "walker and aryan are here!" she said nudging you and leah.

"ohmygod," you said as you're eyes had widened seeing walker right now was not helping you forget about the dream you had, and you were totally sure you would freeze if he tried to talk to you.

"oh hey guys!" aryan said waving to you, dior, and leah. making walker look straight at you.

you quickly looked away flustered. 'why the hell am i acting like this??' you said to yourself. "hey!!" dior said dapping both the guys up.

leah said hi and waved at them as you awkwardly didn't make eye contact with them and waved now saying a word. "you need any help with your bags?" walker said looking at you.

he probably thought you were weird but did you care? yes, yes you did. so you said "y-yeah sure," handing him only half of your bags.

"i'll carry some for you two," aryan said to dior and leah. they gave him their bags and went back to you grabbing you by you're arm and going towards the back where the screen rooms were.

the guys were also going to see that movie too, and had already bought their tickets following behind you.

you had all sat down and it turned out you were sitting right next to walker and leah. dior on the right of leah and aryan on the left of walker.

you couldn't have been anymore nervous than you were before and you're main focus was on the screen, glancing every so often at walker.

"you know i can feel you staring right?" walker whispered to you looking still looking at the screen infront of him.

"o-oh.." you replied back "i'm sorry" you felt like you were a creep for staring at him. and you you were even more embarrassed that he had caught you.

 "you're fine, it's good to know i wasn't the only one staring," walker said while turning to face you. you were shocked at his statement so you turned to face the screen, not daring to look back at him.