dream girl😽

BEFORE READING THIS CHAP, i wanna say thank you to everyone who's reading, voting, and commenting on this book. thank you so much for the support guy! i try my best to update whenever i can(idk if i'm gonna update everlasting love😭).  if you're confused on whose who then here's a guide!

in the last chapter ms scobell is the reader and mr scobell is walker, floating page is mckenna grace, wise girl is leah sava jefferies, goat boy is aryan simhadri, and moomoo is momona tamada!!

"don't try to be someone else, Be yourself and know that's good enough.."

____________________

after a while when you got home(showered and everything!) you ran up the stairs into your bed room. you were currently on the phone with you're best friends, gio and leah!

"girl he literally likes you! you guys are so cutee," he said squealing. you had told him and leah about how walker had got you the plushie and about what you did today.

"well what if he wasn't? what if he was just being nice?" you said putting your phone on you're dresser and changing into comfortable clothes. "but what if he does! if anything him doing that for you is definitely a sign!" leah said smiling.

gio and leah were your number 1 supporters ever since you guys were kids. and you were they're's. you guys had met when you moved to michigan with you're family. he was one of the only kids that had wanted to talk to you in the second grade.

leah was the second kid that went up to you, and ever since then the three of you had been the best of friends!

"mm i'm not sure, but i'll take your guys word for it. cautiously though!" you said fixing you're bonnet on you're head and picking up you're toothbrush.

"n/n come on! it's obvi he likes you, even leelee agrees!" gio said whining at you. you laughed at his childishness.

"literally girl, do you want me to

find out if he does like you or? cause i can totally do that!" leah said smirking. you knew she had a plan in that head of hers and you wanted to stop her before anything went wrong.

"noo! leah i don't want to rush anything with walker. especially since he may not like me like that!" you said sighing. "we're friends and that's all me and him will ever be.."

"ok n/n but if he does something then gio and i will kill him!" she said as her and gio laughed: they were so annoying but that's what you loved about them.

after like two hours of talking you guys had gotten off the phone with each other. you had planned to watch some more episodes of gilmore girls, when you got a text from walker.

krafty kid🧀

you-pretty girl

walker-walkie

walkie

hey n/n!

you ready to call?

pretty girl

yes sir🫡

walkie

incoming call

accept or decline

you accepted the call rushing to get into a comfortable place on you're bed as walker connected.

"hey! what's up?" you said smiling at him. he was in a black gaming chair, headphones on, and his controller in hand. "hey i just wanted to talk. how've you been lately with filming?" he said turning his body to face you.

"well filming ended a few days ago, im really sad about it but im also happy!" you said ranting about how you felt about it and what's happened in the past week, all while he was listening to you adding his own comments to what you were saying.

you realized that you were just going on and on so you asked walker how he was. and he started talking about things that his siblings did, working on percy jackson and the olympians, and how life was over all.

you lived the way he talked about things it was like you were getting drawn in like a pirate with a siren. you guys talked about multiple topics.

like how you didn't really like lettuce or burgers(you can change those if you like them) and you're shared hate over you story 4(again you can change this if you'd like).

the call went pretty well and you guys stopped talking after the three hour mark forgetting that you were on the phone and focusing on things that you were doing before.

like him going back to playing fortnight and you going back to watching tiktok and replying to you're fans comments on your recent video.

after a while your eyes began getting droopy. and you fell asleep, walker looked over to his phone surprised to see you guys still on facetime.

he saw you sleeping and smiled. he thought you looked really cute, as you're chest went up and down and your body snuggling into your sheets. "goodnight pretty girl" he said getting into his own bed and falling asleep.