an aquarium date🌊

this chapter was written by sofiadoesart wattpad won't let me tag you😭 but thank you for writing this chapter mll🫶🏾

"don't know why looking at him makes me smile.."

_____________

a few days after the date with walker, you were peacefully listening to music in your room when you received a text from him.

krafty kid🧀

walkie

y/nnnnnn

y/n

y/n

y/nnnn

you alive?

helloooooo

pretty girl

yes walkie talkie??

walkie

are you free today

by any chance??

pretty girl

umm i might be?

for what tho😃

walkie

for hanging out today

i miss being with you

pretty girl

i miss being with you too!

and ofc ill hang out with you!!

walkie

okay! at 1, meet me at these coordinates. 36.6182° N, 121.9019° W ( If you look it up it brings you to a random aquarium btw DONT look it up! Just show it to whoever is driving you there.)

pretty girl

Okay :D

that isn't ominous at all!

i'll meet you there.

you first get dior to agree to drive you there. you get ready for the date, you decided to wear something classy yet simple.

when dior arrives, you show her the coordinates, and she drives to wherever walker sent you. and you're surprised, when dior pulls up and parks next to an aquarium. your giddy smile instantly brightens.

you both says your goodbyes, and you get out the car, you look around. you don't see your boyfriend anywhere. you begin to worry until you feel someone lightly tap you're shoulder.

You look behind you to see walker, holding a small bouquet of (your favorite) flowers.

immediately, you attack him in a hug. he smiles and hugs you back.