info !!

hello everyone!! it's so nice to meet you, i'm junnie but you can call me author or jada if you'd like! so i made this information page a little bit later than i'd have hoped but if you're confused on anything or just have some questions please feel free to comment and ask them! this is also for you to know what's going on and who's who in this book.

you the reader are 14-16 in this book! basically this book takes place from like december 2023- summer 2025, to show yours and walkers relationship growing and also a bit of drama!

this book is meant for black readers but you can be any ethnicity and still read it! i don't mean to offend anyone in this book so if you see something wrong with whatever i wrote please correct it!!

FRIENDSHIPS

you, gio, and leah are the bestest of friends. you've know each other since the second grade, when you moved to the US. the two have always been there for you no matter what and vice versa. gio isn't really a celebrity but he is a youtuber that's well known. as for leah though you two are both in the acting business. you love your best friends more than anything in the world. they know everything about you and they are your spies.

you, momona, and mckenna are really good friends you aren't that close to them as you are with leah and gio but you still love them! you guys share stuff with each other but not too much. sometimes you think that momona doesn't like you because she used to have a crush on walker. but whatever you weren't gonna let it bother you.

you and aryan, aryan is also your best friend and you go to him for almost everything. you met him while working on broadway and you are emily and his child making sure to take all the cute pics of them. your not a third wheel, they're your parents!

you and walker, y'see this is where it gets tricky because you and walker have only known each other for a certain amount of time. because ever since leah got the role for annabeth they had been hanging out so you and gio let him. you guys got along fine, but you couldn't help but feel the certain tension(like you might like one another) between you two. but regardless you guys are still friends.

NICKNAMES/CHAT NAMES

Cut the cams💀

includes you, gio, and leah!

gio's nickname is giodude

leah's is leelee

and yours is n/n

the breakfast club🥞💯

includes you, walker, leah, aryan, momona, and mckenna!

your nickname is ms.scobell

walkers is mr.scobell

leah's is wise girl

aryans is goat boy

momonas is moomoo

and mckenna's is floating paige

powerpuff girls 🎀!

include you, momona, and leah!

leah's nickname is bubbles

momonas is blossom

and yours is butter cup

PEOPLE

y/n l/n as yourself

user-@y/nobvi

youtube-UnapologeticallyBlack

roles- Tyeriana(in Avatar 3), and Amiyah George

gio wilson as any guy friend you want

user-@giodudesmash

youtube-gioscorner

leah sava jefferies as herself

user-@leahsavajefferies

roles-annabeth chase, and cassy dirk

momona tamada as herself

user-@momona.tamada

roles-claudia, and brittany clark

walker scobell as himself

user-@walker.scobell

roles-percy jackson, adam reed, and charlie kincaid

aryan simhardi as himself

user-aryansimhadri

roles- grover underwood, and

leena scobell as herself

user-leenascobell

and many more to come..!

UPDATING SCHEDULE

i'll probably be updating sometime in the week or on weekends. it all depends on when i publish one chapter and start working on the next one!

new chapters will be out in about 3-4 business days😭 because i'm lazy. so you guys will have to wait a bit.

i try my best to keep the chapters short but full of entertainment at the same time. due to me not having much time for writing.

if i spell/put something wrong/doesn't belong in the time period then point it out ill fix it! and please comment whenever i really like to hear you guys' feedback!