sneak peek😛

GIYS THANK UU SO MUCH FOR OVER 8K VIEWS. OMG THIS MEANS SOKUCH TO ME EVEN THOUGH MY UPDATING SCHEDULE IS BUTT😭😭 I LIVE YOU ALL SO MUCHH🥰🥰I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAOTER LOVE YOUUU(it's a bit short, but it's only a sneak peek😭)

_______________

walker and leah had finally arrived at your house. and it didn't seem like your parents or your brother had been home. "there's no cars in the driveway." walker said pointing to the side of the house.

leah hummed as a response walking up to the, front door and knocking suspiciously. "no one's answering either." she said looking through the glass.

Leah and Walker looked at each other and sighed. one had given up hope, and the other thought they had a bright idea!

"what would happen is i kicked the door open?" walker said questioningly. "i think you'd fall on your butt" leah replied crossing her arms. "you're such a hater" walker said to leah while rolling his eyes.

leah walked up to the door and opened it. "hey it's open!" she said while walker ran towards the door and kicked the air.

you may be wondering "did he kick it open?" well no he didn't, he's not that strong silly! He actually fell on his butt, and hit his head really hard.

"BAHAHAHA" leah laughed as she doubled over while laughing at the dirty blonde on the ground. "Shut up!" walker mumbled getting up quickly, while brushing off his clothes.

he wanted to blush right now, but he could never blush for another girl than y/n. "let's go" walker said while speed walking through the door.

"ok dude" leah said wiping her tears of laughter, while following behind walker. inside the home was quite literally pitch black. the moonlight subtly hit leah and walkers face, creating a beautiful image.

They both didn't want to waste anymore time so they an up the stairs, yelling out your name. Once they reached the top, they heard creaking.

your room door had been wide open. walker rushed in busting the door open only to find that things in your room had been broken.

your plants had been on the floor, dirt spilling out. your clothes were too. and your window had been open. it had looked like an animal came in there.

leah had her hand over her mouth she was in shock. the person that had texted her, wasn't there.

where did the person want to meet them?

"where the heck is she?? where is that person!" walker said angrily as he marched over to the window.

"i-i don't know. what the heck happened here??" leah said, walking towards the broken objects. "leah does it look like I know what happened?" walker snapped at her.

"walker don't use that tone with me." leah said in a serious tone. "sorry, im just mad right now. im gonna call the other okay." alter said whipping out his phone.

"k." leah said trying to call your parents. this had been worse than they had thought. what would they do next?