I CAN'T BEG YOU TO LOVE ME🥀...

By hobi_ki_sprite

He was leaving his own home where he found so much love and care Everyone was crying; they were exhausted... More

Prologue
characters introduction
1🥀
2🥀
3🥀
4🥀
5🥀
6🥀
7🥀
8🥀
9🥀
10🥀
11🥀
12🥀
13 🥀
14🥀
15🥀
16🥀
17🥀
18🥀
19 🥀
20🥀
21🥀
22🥀
23🥀
💜✨
25🥀
26🥀
27🥀
28🥀
29🥀
30🥀
31🥀
32🥀
Epilogue ❤️

24🥀

4.8K 176 14
By hobi_ki_sprite

Pic credit to it's original owner ~

From childhood to eternity♾️❣️

Author's POV

everyone gathers at the dining table for dinner, but Jungkook is the only one who stays in his room.

Namjoon and Yoongi want to meet Jungkook as soon as they come from the office, but Jungkook is not coming out of his room, nor does anyone have the courage to go inside.

Jin says, "Our dinner time is 8:30, and it's already 9, why isn't Jungkook coming out?" Then Jimin suggests, "Maybe he's asleep." Namjoon speculates, "He might have passed out in his room," and Taehyung stands up in fear.

Jin lightly taps Namjoon on the head and says, "No, that's unlikely to have happened. We should go and call him for dinner now."

Taehyung takes a deep breath and knocks on Jungkook's door. After a while, Jungkook opens the door, and his eyes look swollen.

Jungkook asks, "What happened?" Taehyung replies, "Dinner time passed, and you didn't come, so I came to get you." Jungkook responds, "I was asleep, and I wanted to eat in my room."

Taehyung says, "But why? I mean, we always used to eat together, right?" Jungkook replies, "Back then, I felt like we were a family, but not anymore. That's why I want to eat in my room now. And if you're not okay with that, I can ask hyung for food."

Taehyung says, "No, no, I'll bring your food. You rest," and he smiles. Jungkook nods in agreement.

Taehyung goes, and everyone watches him. He says he doesn't want to eat. Jin says, "Wait, I'll talk to him," but Namjoon intervenes, "Let Jungkook do what he what to let's not interfere."

Then Taehyung brings all of Jungkook's favorite foods on a plate and places it on the side table, saying, "appa made all of this." Jungkook nods, and Taehyung adds, "Eat comfortably, Jungkook," before leaving the room.

Jungkook starts eating and says, "I don't want to make any more effort. I'm afraid that my love might become a joke again, and this time, you're also involved."

He puts his hand on his stomach and says, "I'll protect you from everything, my little bean," and smiles.

Jungkook now talks the most to his unborn child; he feels like only his little bean listens to him and understands him.

A little later Taehyung comes in and asks, "How was it?" Jungkook replies, "It was good.

Taehyung says, "You've eaten even less than half. Should I get something else for you, Jungkook?" Jungkook replies, "I only eat this much
And I'm not feeling hungry anyway.

Taehyung asks, "You have all your tablets with you, right?" Jungkook answers, "Yes, I do."

Taehyung says, "If you need anything, just call out, Jungkook," and Jungkook nods in acknowledgment.

Then as Taehyung is about to take his plate away, he says, "Jungkook, please talk to me. You promised to give me a chance."

Jungkook says, "I told you not to expect anything from me, Taehyung. I'm not going to make any effort, and I don't even want to think about staying here."

Then Taehyung doesn't say anything else and softly says, "Good night, Jungkook," before closing the door gently.

Jungkook checks his phone and sees a message from Hobi saying that he's going to Daegu for a day and will be back by the day after tomorrow.

Eunwoo calls, and Jungkook answers. Eunwoo asks, "Were you sleeping, Jungkook?" Jungkook replies, "No, I was eating." Then Eunwoo says, "Taehyung and his family didn't do anything, did they?" Jungkook responds, "No, they didn't."

At that moment, Eunwoo's voice hesitates, and Jungkook understands. Jungkook then says, "Hyung talked to you about the marriage, right?" Eunwoo confirms, "Yes, but Jungkook, you're not under any pressure, right?" Jungkook reassures him, "No, my hyung never puts pressure on me."

Jungkook says, "Then you must know about my condition too." Eunwoo replies, "Yes, I know."

Then after a while, the call ends, and Jungkook lies down, thinking about Taehyung. He wonders if his rude behavior towards Taehyung is justified or not, considering he is the father of his child. But he doesn't want to continue living with him anymore.

Then he falls asleep as usual, with his hand on his stomach, because Jungkook has a fear that when he wakes up the next day, if his child is not with him, that's why he always sleeps with his hand on his stomach. Because whatever has made Jungkook happy so far, it has always been taken away from him.

In morning

The morning arrives with a different energy, and Taehyung also wakes up in a good mood because it's a new day and another chance to convince Jungkook that Taehyung has indeed fallen in love with him, and this time it's true.

Then he goes downstairs for breakfast, where everyone is eating. Jimin is feeding Ji Yoon from a bottle. At that moment, Taehyung says, "Jungkook didn't come down," and Jin responds, "I went to call him, but he said he'll eat in his room."

Taehyung nods and looks at Ji Yoon, saying, "Aw, my cutie is drinking milk. Did my baby has meet his Kookie uncle?." Jimin adds, "Not yet, they haven't met properly yet."

Taehyung says, "Why don't you go, Hyung, take him to your room, you have a cradle there too." Jimin responds, "I'm feeling embarrassing."

Jin says, "We've already done the embarrassing part, now we'll face it too. Jimin, go talk to him; Jungkook is very soft-hearted, he'll melt just by seeing Yoon."

Taehyung says, "I'm going to the office for the last time today, and then I'll go straight after my baby's delivery." Jimin raises his eyebrows and says, "You didn't like babies before, did you?" Taehyung responds, "But now because it's connected to Jungkook."

Jimin says, "Oh, lover boy Taehyung is back," and Taehyung responds, "Yes, but this time with the right person, someone who deserves all the love in world."

"Jimin gives a soft smile and taehyung says bye to both planting a kiss on Jiyoon's cheeks."

Afterward, Jimin goes to Jungkook's room. Jungkook is using his phone but immediately sits up straight and looks at Jimin as soon as he enters.

Jimin says, "Hey Jungkook, take it easy, it's just me." Jungkook responds, 'I'm okay," then Jimin takes Ji Yoon and sits with him gently on the bed.

Jimin says, "I thought you two hadn't properly met yet, so I brought him here to introduce you."and Jungkook smiles while looking at Ji Yoon.

Jimin says, "Why don't you pick him up?" Jungkook replies, "No, I might drop him."

TJimin laughs and says, "You and Yoongi are alike, he said the same thing. But it's not true; just hold him properly, she won't fall." Jungkook still hesitates, so Jimin says, "he's so adorable, just like me, see?"

Ji-yoon
Only 8 months old
Fluffy ball
A cute little baby who always smiles and likes to playfully act a bit naughty
__________________________________________________________________

Jimin hands Ji Yoon to Jungkook, who holds him carefully with gentle hands and smiles.

Jungkook feels a different kind of emotion, he leans in and gently kisses Ji Yoon's cheek, showing affection. Jimin smiles warmly as he watches them both.

Jungkook asks, "What about his real parents?" Jimin replies, "Both of them passed away in an accident, and someone from her family left her on the roadside with a note. As soon as we saw her, we fell in love and decided to adopt him'

Jimin says, "I've grown so fond of him in such a short time. We don't share same blood but my heart feels deeply attached to him."

Jimin asks, "How have you been, Jungkook?" Jungkook replies, "I'm okay." Then Jimin says, "Ever since you left, everything has been a mess. Please forgive me, please, Kookie."

Jungkook says sternly, "No, hyung, I can't. I feel a strange sense of shame, realizing I was a burden on everyone, and you guys were just lying to make Taehyung happy, even though neither of us was happy."

Jimin says, "We wanted both of you to stay together, and it was just taehyung who was in grief of her but now he understands everything Trust me, Taehyung is really good, and now he even loves you."

Jungkook says, "I was here for 9 months, and he didn't even look at me. And in just one month, he developed feelings for me? Is this some kind of joke?"

Jimin says 'he was hurt, he hurt you too, it was our fault, we lied. Please Jungkook, don't go now. our baby grow up together like a family Please.'

Jungkook says, "I'm just here until delivery, I didn't want to stay here. Please hyung, and if you're only trying to persuade me to stay here by making Ji Yoon a pretext, then please, Ji Yoon is very dear to me, and I want to play with him while I'm here. Please hyung, don't do this."

Jimin nods and says, "As long as you want to stay here, stay. And Yoon is your baby after all, okay? Both of you play."

Jimin leaves them both, closes the door behind him, and Jungkook hugs Yoon tightly, pressing his little hand against his cheek, saying, "You're so adorable, aren't you, my Yoonie?"

he says, "You know, I also have a child as adorable as you inside me, and you're so soft, my fluffy ball."

Then Ji Yoon laughs loudly in her baby voice, and Jungkook says to her, "You'll call me Kookie uncle, okay Yoonie?"

Then after playing with Ji Yoon for a while, he slowly puts hum to sleep and leaves the room'. Namjoon watches him and asks, "What happened, Jungkook?"

Then Jungkook hesitates for a moment before saying, " Yoonie is asleep..." Namjoon goes to him, takes the baby, and says, "Don't pick him up. You're pregnant, right? You need to rest. I'll take care of him go take some rest son." jungkook just nods 

____________________________________________________________

 here we go with another chapter ✨

thoughts about our bunny😭(jungkook) character 

do votes🔪

bye bunnies🫂

love yourself💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 4.9K 44
Kim Taehyung known for his regressive nature cold aura and obsessive behavior.... he have a secret which no one knows more like he don't let ppl know...
259K 9.4K 50
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
33.7K 2.6K 31
A taekook fanfiction where.... Jeon Jungkook a rich and famous CEO in Seoul he cold heartless and rude person... He lives with his parents and brothe...
146K 5.4K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...