My Dahlia (MIMIN AU)

By daphnimnia

"I have become intoxicated with the flower called you. No matter what they say. I'll choose to love you anywa... More

💐
I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVIII.
XIV.
XX.
XXI.
XXII.

XVII.

107 8 0
By daphnimnia

[EVENT PLACE ; 7:30 PM]

"This dress is so itchy." Shuhua complained, scratching her arms because of her outfit.

"It looks cute on you though." Soojin smiled.

"Really?"

"Of course, you're very beautiful." Soojin caressed Shuhua's hands which made the younger feel better.

"I'll endure this the whole night just so you could call me beautiful." Shuhua giggled.

"Hey, have you seen Miyeon? She said she's coming." Yuqi scratched her head, Minnie was standing right next to the Chinese.

"No, we haven't seen her yet." Soojin shook her head.

"She's always late." Minnie laughed.

"I know." Shuhua also laughed.

As the girls continued to talk, a car pulled over. A black sedan. The girls stopped, hoping to see Miyeon come out but was disappointed to see Jaehyun. Yuqi sighed but also kept an eye on the car in case Miyeon agreed on coming with that guy. Luckily for them, Miyeon was not there.

"Hi ladies." Jaehyun smiled, fixing his tux. His eyes were suddenly turned to Minnie, who is not that happy to see him.

"Hello, Jaehyun." Soojin kept a calm expression.

Jaehyun turned her eyes to Soojin and smiled. "You all look so beautiful tonight."

"Thanks, I could say the same to you." Soojin answered. The girls let Soojin do the talking because they don't want to cause trouble.

"Have you seen Miyeon?" Jaehyun asked.

"Oh no we haven't seen her." Yuqi shook her head quickly.

"I see... Well, I'll see you guys at the party." Jaehyun left.

"So annoying." Minnie rolled her eyes.

"I knooooow." Yuqi sighed.

The girls continued waiting for Miyeon but the party was about to start. They decided to get inside since it was beginning to get cold outside. Suddenly, another car pulled behind their backs. The three other girls entered but Minnie noticed the car. She turned around, expecting to see Miyeon. The car door opened, revealing a woman with a black slit dress. The woman's prominent nose bridge, her luscious black hair, her red pinkish lips. Minnie was star strucked, she smiled.

"Glad to see you here." Minnie said.

"Couldn't miss this, you know?" Miyeon smiled. She couldn't stop looking at Minnie, her make up was done differently today. Those smokey eyeshadow, that sharp eyeliner, and those red lips.

"Come on, the party's about to start." Minnie flicked her head, signaling to get inside.

The two girls went in, the music was loud and a lot of students are having the time of their lives. Both of them went to their tables with the other girls.

"Look who finally showed up!" Soyeon excitedly stood up and hugged Miyeon.

"Sorry if I'm late, you guys." Miyeon chuckled.

"Got used to it." Shuhua laughed.

"With what? My beautiful face?" Miyeon joked.

"Eonni, have some shame." Yuqi whined.

"Yah, Miyeon eonnie's beautiful. Isn't that right, Minnie eonni?" Soyeon laughed.

"Very beautiful." Minnie smiled.

"You guys flatter me." Miyeon felt warm again, especially with Minnie's reply. She feels like she could burst at any moment.

"What are you guys waiting for? Let's go in the crowd!" Shuhua said. All the girls ran to the dance floor, mixing in with the crowd. They danced as the music plays. Yuqi was giving her all to impress Soyeon, Soyeon was laughing because of Yuqi, the Chinese was making up funny moves and flirting with the shorter girl.

"May I have everyone's attention, please!" The DJ said. "Grab your partners because this next song will fill this room with love!" He added and played a slow dance song. Couples are starting to dance with loving eyes.

Minnie noticed that Soojin pulled Shuhua for a dance, the Taiwanese was startled but then again, it was just Soojin. Yuqi and Soyeon also danced together, everyone can feel the love circulating around the venue. Minnie sat down with Miyeon.

"They look so happy." Minnie said, turning her gaze to Miyeon.

"Yeah... This is a special moment for them." Miyeon nodded, not noticing Minnie's gaze.

"I'll go to the bathroom, real quick. I think I drank too much juice." Minnie said, laughing.

"Mhm, okay!" Miyeon nodded. The Thai stood up and went to the bathroom.

Miyeon sat there, still watching the couples dance. She smiled. She thought she can ask Minnie for a dance once she comes back, she's feeling bold tonight.

"Miyeon-ah!" A girl said. Miyeon was happy to see Sana at a party. She hugged the girl.

"Wow, Sana. You look so beautiful today!" Miyeon complimented.

"Not as beautiful as you." Sana smiled.

"You flatter me." Miyeon chuckled.

"Everyone's dancing so, do you want to dance?"

"I don't see why not." Miyeon accepted Sana's hand and the two made their way to the floor. Miyeon accepted the dance since Sana was just her best friend and somebody she could trust.

"I thought you weren't coming." Sana said, slowly dancing with Miyeon.

"This is a big party, I don't want to be a kill joy anyway." Miyeon laughed.

"Well I'm glad you came." Sana smiled. The Japanese girl kept looking at Miyeon. Miyeon was used to Sana's stare so she didn't mind it.

"Miyeon-ssi." Sana said.

Miyeon hummed, fixing her stare at Sana. The Japanese girl stared at her with loving eyes which she never saw the girl do before.

"I've been wanting to say something for a long time."

"What is it?"

"Well... Ever since we were kids, I've always looked up to you. You were perfect... Up until now."

Miyeon tilted her head in confusion. Sana was full of compliments when it comes to her but she thought Sana was just being nice.

"Thank you, I appreciate it." Miyeon smiled, not thinking anything more about it.

"I guess it's time that I say that... I like you, Miyeon."

Miyeon's eyes widened, the sudden confession made Miyeon feel confused. She thought Sana was just messing with her.

Minnie got out of the bathroom and went to their table but Miyeon was nowhere to be found. Worried, she searched for Miyeon through the crowd. Thinking that Jaehyun must've gotten her.

"Are you joking? I can't tell if you are since you joked about this a lot." Miyeon laughed.

"Miyeon, I'm serious. I like you. In fact, I want to be more than what we have."

Miyeon was silent. She doesn't know what to say, she doesn't see Sana in that way.

"Sana..."

Sana kept her gaze at Miyeon, locking her eyes at the Korean's lips. Sana leaned in for a soft kiss, Miyeon couldn't do anything because she was shocked.

Minnie squeezed her way to the crowd and finally saw Miyeon's figure.

"Miyeon!" Minnie yelled.

She was glad that she finally found Miyeon but her mood dropped as she saw the Korean kissing Sana. Tears are forming on her eyes.

Miyeon heard Minnie's voice and quickly turned around, breaking Sana's lock. She saw Minnie, the Thai looked devastated. Their eyes met, Minnie couldn't look another second from what she was seeing. She wiped her tears and turned around to walk away.

"Minnie!" Miyeon yelled, not caring to leave Sana alone.

Miyeon chased Minnie who is walking in a fast pace.

"Minnie, wait!" Miyeon kept chasing. She grabbed the Thai's wrist which made the two girls stop.

"Could you just stop?!" Minnie raised her voice and turned to Miyeon. Tear stains from her make up are on her cheeks.

"I left for only 3 minutes and this is what I'm gonna see?!"

"Minnie, I don't understand."

"You don't understand? You don't understand why you kissed Sana?!" Minnie was about to breakdown.

"She kissed me, I-"

"But you let her kiss you!"

"Why are you acting this way?" Miyeon furrowed her eyebrows. Her confusion is making her furious.

"You know what's funny? Seeing the girl you know and loved kissing another woman!" Minnie yelled, her voice breaking.

"Do you love Sana?!" Miyeon raised her voice.

"You're such an idiot. I love you!" Minnie cried.

Miyeon was embarrassed, she didn't know Minnie would like her too. She was silent, letting go of Minnie's wrist. Minnie looked at Miyeon with tears in her eyes.

"Just leave me alone." Minnie tugged her arm and left Miyeon.

Minnie continued to walk fast, not thinking to look back at Miyeon. She was mad at the Korean, she couldn't bear seeing Miyeon with Sana anymore. She doesn't want to see Miyeon anymore but it hurts her so much. She quickly went to the corner of the street and stopped. She leaned her self on the street lamp and sighed deeply. Tears are flowing down again. She screamed at the top of her lungs, letting every emotions out.

The Korean was distraught, she watched Minnie leave without saying what she truly felt for the Thai. She fell on the floor, tears are flowing down her cheeks. She finally knew that Minnie liked her but she fucked up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 8K 33
[COMPLETED] Falling inlove with your BESTFRIEND is pretty normal and it's fine, right? - Started: October 2, 2019 Ended: April 17, 2020
9.2K 133 27
"y/n please, I don't want you to leave me! Please, forgive me!" Start: 19 September 2023 End: TBC Read on to find out more abo...
13.5K 577 10
(COMPLETED) "Our love is dahlia" Elegance Inner strength Change === Betrayal Dishonesty Instability Minmi/Mimin ft. Yuyeon and Sooshu
29.8K 1.4K 30
An idol in desperate need of love falls for a beautiful fan. Started: January 22nd 2022 Finished: May 10th 2022