ADMIRING LOVE

Da Richaa_Sharma

[ Part 1 of Admiring Love.] [ He fell first but she fell harder.] [ If you like to read love stories based on... Altro

Note
Prologue
CHARACTER
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Teaser
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
A/N
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
Chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
A/N
chapter 72
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
Reviews
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
A/N : Thank you
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
Thank you ❤️
chapter 95
chapter 96
chapter 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
chapter 100
chapter 101
chapter 102
chapter 103
chapter 104
chapter 105
chapter 106
chapter 107
chapter 108
chapter 109
chapter 110
chapter 111
chapter 112
chapter 113
chapter 114
chapter 115
Thank you ❤️
LAST CHAPTER
EPILOGUE
New chapter

chapter 73

5K 421 155
Da Richaa_Sharma

" Will you marry me, Neil?" Avni asks Neil, sitting on her knees in front of him with a ring in her hands who at this moment is trying to digest whether he is dreaming or not ? But he had never imagined even in his dreams that Avni would propose him for marriage like this...is this true?

As soon as they reach Jaipur around 11 pm, Avni tells Neil that she will choose the hotel, which Neil happily allows her to do.....Avni chooses XXX hotel and after coming there she also makes the booking but only she knew that she is pretending to do all this just to show Neil.

Whereas she had already booked a room in this hotel and had already given other instructions as to how she wanted to decorate the room and although her favorite is lily, But Neil likes roses so she got the entire room decorated with roses.

Moving towards the room, as soon as both of them reached the door of the room, Avni knew that he would open the door, Neil opens the door and at that very moment Avni takes a step back behind him.

Neil enters but is shocked to see the decoration of the room...At first he thinks something but then he shakes off his thoughts and turns towards Avni who's standing behind him.

" Avni, Lagta hai in logo ne hume galat room de di..." Saying this, as soon as he turns towards her, he becomes surprised. He sees her sitting on her knees in front of him and seeing her like this his heart skip a beat and then starts throbbing rapidly.
And before he can utter another word, Avni asks him, will he marry her?

He is looking at her silently and after connecting some dots that she suddenly showed so much eagerness to come with him here...he is about to say something after realizing that perhaps he is not dreaming, but she speaks further

" I know I've made you wait a long time for this.... par wo kehte hai na der aaye, durust aaye...." Hearing this his eyes fill with some fresh tears.

" Today I want to tell you a lot, some things I may not even be able to say but Neil, first of all I want to tell you that I am very lucky to have you... I have never seen a selfless person like you.......You have always put my happiness before yours, you have fulfilled my wishes before your wishes......you know Sometimes i asks God that I did not keep any fast, then how did HE bless me with a person like you...."

At his words a light smile appears on his face, she had not kept a fast, but he had prayed to God every day ever since he realized that he had fallen in love with her.... So how can God not give her to him?

" But maybe I am God's favorite, that's why he blessed me with a loving person like you...Otherwise, with the way I behave, someone else would have left me long ago... main aapki ek nahi sunti par aap meri sari baate maante ho.....Hmm, I mean how can someone be so selfless? Hmm, tell me..."

At her words he does nothing but looks at the cuteness sitting in front of him with a light smile, even now the tears do not free his eyes.

" And I can't express in words how lucky I feel every single day that I have you who never forgets to make me realize every single day how much you love me....My love for you can never compete with the love you have for me.."

" You know, I still regret thinking about the reason for not marrying you at that time.... I thought things change after marriage but how did I forget that I have you...You were right, love, marriage is not based on age, when you feel that you have found your right person, hold his hand forever...And now I will never leave your hand." His heart swells with happiness after hearing this.

" You have supported me at every step, you have taught me a lot...When I most needed someone to teach me things, it was you who supported me, In those 6 months, even without meeting, you remained my strength and now I need your support for the rest of my life....I know it's a little late for all this but please get married now, you've waited, but now I can't wait to be with you, to make every single day beautiful with you...." Saying all this, now her eyes also fill with some tears realizing the sacrifices he made for her, he always chose her happiness first.

And there Neil is still looking at her silently.....Hearing all these words from her, he becomes emotionally happy and his chest feels heavy....He wants to say something, but words are not coming out of his mouth due to happiness, He bites his inner lip to control his tears, those tears of happiness.

And while still seeing him silent, she looks at him with her innocent eyes.

" Neil, say yes na...warna yun baithe rehne se mere ghutno me dard ho jaayega...."

He smiles at her words and bends down in front of her, holds both her hands and lifts her in front of himself and standing in front of him she sees his slightly teary-eyed....she wipes his unshed tears and with a smile she asks again

" Kya aapki haan hai ?"

" you think you need to ask this? Main naa keh sakta hu....?" he says in his slightly shaky voice, to which she smiles.

" For me, this is the moment I was waiting for so long...I was waiting for you to be ready for marriage...so yes, I will marry you miss Avni "

" No, Not Miss Avni, soon to be Mrs. Khanna, Mr..... So you call me that only..." he smiles at her words.

" Okay, I will marry you, soon-to-be Mrs. Khanna..." Hearing this, her smile increases and she immediately hugs him hiding her face in his chest.

" I love you Neil "

" I love you Avni, Thank you for giving me the biggest happiness of my life.
Whatever was missing in my life without you, today I got everything." She hears this and tightens her grip on him and then after a few moments they both separate and Neil takes her face in his hands and kisses her forehead.

She smiles and then takes his hand in hers, showing him the ring in her hand, she says

" Ise pehnaa doon ?" At her words, he smiles and nods yes, Avni smiles and puts the ring on the finger of his right hand because their engagement ring is already present in his left hand.

After making him wear the ring, she kisses his knuckles and then looks into his eyes, ho too looks into her eyes and leaning towards her, both of them seal this beautiful moment by sharing a beautiful kiss.

Later

Nell is sitting on the couch in the room, holding her in his lap and her hand is around his neck.

" You keep giving me surprises on every birthday...and this time such a big gift just a few days before my birthday..." She just smiles at his words

" Ok wait, I can't wait any more...I'll call everyone at home right now and get the wedding date fixed...." Saying this he does not even notice that it is 12 o'clock at night and his family must be sleeping...And before he can call Avni snatches his phone on which he looks at her.

" Aap sach me thode buddhu ho naa ? " He looks at her confused at her words

" Tubelight aap mujhe kehte ho par abhi sabse bade waale Tubelight aap lag rahe ho.....yehaan mujhe aapko sab samjhaana pad raha hai, uff...kher koi ni...to baat ye hai Mr. Khanna aapko kuch karne ki jrurt nahi hai...ab aapko mere saath sidhaa sirf mandap par baithna hai, baaki intezaam ho chuke hai "

" Kya ?" he asks confused

" Hum abhi kahan hai ? Jaipur, Rajasthan.....aapko yehi shaadi karni thi n....to bas yehi hogi shaadi....Our family will be arriving tomorrow evening along with the guests." She speaks normally and it takes Neil a while to digest what he has just heard.

And Avni looks at him with a smile at his confusion.

Flashback

Avu kya main tumse kuch bolu ?"

" Jii boliye...."

" Tumne shaadi ke baare me ab kya socha hai...." Simran directly asks her this without turning the matter round, and Avni gets a little shocked after hearing this.

I mean, now you have also reached a good position in your career and now you are going to join Raj and Neil, so there is no tension, So are you ready for marriage now?" At first she was a little shocked by her question but then she looks at Neil and then at Simran and takes a breath before replying

" Bhabhi, wo....Haan..." A smile appears on Simran's face after hearing this.

" really ?" On Simran's question she just nods shyly.

" Tumne Neil se kahi ye baat ?" She shakes her head no at his question.

" Why?" Avni hesitates a little on her question but then thought to give her answer

" Wo bhabhi.....Neil pehle ki trah shaadi ki baat hi nahi karte mujh se, to main unhe ye kaise bolu....?"

" What a stupid reason you are giving avu, you two have been in a relationship for so many years and still there is this hesitation between you two...If he is not saying anything and if you want that thing then obviously you have to say it..." She scolds her while saying all this and Avni looks at her

" Par bhabhi main kaise bolu ?"

" Muh se..simple " on this she pouts

" Bhabhi mujhe sharm aati hai, kaisa lagega....main unhe kya bolu ki mujhe shaadi karni hai..."

" Haan " She looks at Simran but suddenly she gets courage and after thinking something she says

" Bhabhi, mujhe aapki help chahiye hogi....."

" I will do whatever you say for you, but first give my brother his happiness...." She smiles at Sirman's words

And then further Avni tells Simran that, okay she will talk to Neil about their marriage but at the same time she is thinking of something else...It's Neil's birthday after a month, so why not give him a surprise....Once he jokingly said that we will celebrate both our birthdays and anniversaries together, so she wants to fulfill his wish.

Avni tells Simran to talk to the family because now she could have talked to Neil but she doesn't have the courage to talk to the family about this.

So on avni request, Simran understands her point and talks about it to the entire family the very next day and she also explains why Neil suddenly refused to marry.

Understanding everything from Simran's words, the family decides to get them married and also, on Avni's request, the wedding date is fixed on Neil's birthday.

And since last one month, both the families have been busy preparing for this wedding.....Raj does all the bookings in Jaipur, while Avni and Simran together get Neil and her dresses made for every wedding function.

And by doing this, hiding from Neil, both the families finish all the preparations for the wedding and then Avni's work starts...To propose Neil for marriage.
And She is so shy that is why she does not think of proposing him in front of the whole family and that's why she brings Neil here a day before everyone else's arrival, in which Raj helped her.

Flashback End.

After listening to all his words, Neil is stunned, he really cannot believe that all this happened right under his nose and he had no idea about it.

" I still can't believe it, is it all true? Are we really going to get married?" He asks Avni to which she smiles but without giving any answer she pinch him hard on his arms and he screams a little.

" Yakeen hua ? Main jo keh rahi hu sch hai...aap sapna nahi dekh rahe...ye sch hai, ek khubsurat sa sch...." She says which makes her smile

" I am really impressed by you, from today onwards I will stop calling you Tubelight...." At his words she raises her imaginary color

" Yes because that post is yours now, Mr. Tubelight..." She says to which he glare at her and both of them smile again together

" Okay, now let's go, don't you want to sleep?..." Saying this she is about to get up from his lap but he pulls her back.

" Aajraat mujhe neend kahan aayegi " she smiles at his words

" Hmm, if you can't sleep then let's do something else...." She says mischievously while caressing the side of his face with her fingers.

" Now, as you wish, my Highness..." Saying this, he lifts her in his lap and lays her down on the bed and then comes on top of her himself.

" Hey, What are you doing...by doing something else I meant watching a movie..." she says teasingly to him, and understanding her intentions very well he speaks

" Hero is here and madam wants to watch a movie...huh, No problem, I will show you a good movie the whole night, and now I am going to get the license too..." Hearing his words, she smiles shyly and saying this he hovers over her and hides his face in her neck and shows her the movie in his own style.

To be continued......

I hope you all liked Avni's proposal.

Finally, Neil got his happiness.

You all are invited to join Avneil's wedding rituals in the next chapter....Please do come...🤧🤧

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

9.1K 1.1K 31
* Please Read Book 1 before starting this one * "Please tell me what should I do to have your trust back on me?" She was begging him despite being so...
15.4K 1.3K 8
Darkhast - दरखास्त -/ the devotion of love /- Tropes : He fell first and Fell harder, so hard that he lost his will to get up. Genre : Dark Romance...
626K 47.8K 50
[Contains Mature Scenes] Sometimes we do things in the spur of the moment. No thought put into it, whatsoever! Started : 24th Feb, 2020. Completed :...
776K 38.7K 67
Reva Kholi X Ansh Jindal Arrange marriage Love at first sight ______________________________________________ An Indian heart warming love story ...