HOUSE OF BTS IMAGINES แขแ—œแข

De CJ_parkjennykim

"๐“ข๐“ต๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐”€๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“Ÿ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ช ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ฑ ๐“Ÿ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“‘... Mais

AUTHORS NOTE IMPORTANT โค๏ธ
Jimin (Like Crazy)
Jin (Birthday)
Yoongi (Cuddles๐Ÿฅบ)
Jungkook (Military)
Story time
Jimin (Military)
Namjoon (Military)
Taehyung (Military)
Hoseok (Military)
Q/Aโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ
BTS (Birthday)
Hoseok (Seรฑorita)
Jungkook (Training)
Jimin (Being Followed)
Taehyung (Jealousy)
Taehyung (Birthday)
BTS (New Year Special)
Yoongi (Soft Morning)
Jimin (Pretend to Be)
BTS Text Imagine (Yoonjin)
Texts with BTS
Text Imagine โค๏ธ Taehyung
Jin (Dating app)
Jungkook (Rain)
Taehyung (First Snowfall)
Namjoon (Muffins)
Hoseok (Chips)
Jimin (Lip Balm)
Yoongi (Insecurities)
Jungkook (Birthday)
BTS- When they walk in on you changing
BTS (Jimin is Pregnant?!)
Taehyung (Overworked)
SeokJin (Nurse)
Taehyung (Slow Dancing)
Yoongi (Gardening)
Yoongi (Valentine's Day)
Namjoon (Valentine's Day)
Jin (Valentine's Day)
Hoseok (Valentine's Day)
Jimin (Soft Nights)
Jimin (Valentine's Day)
Taehyung (Valentine's Day)
BTS (Tae Joins A Cult)
Hoseok (Valentine's Day pt2)

Jungkook (Valentine's Day)

141 7 68
De CJ_parkjennykim

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚"You're sweet like chocolate" ☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*‎♡‧₊˚═══════*‎♡‧₊˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

Just wanted to mention that i make these graphics for this book :) so please dont repost them. (The dividers are from online so that's ok, just not the pics)

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Do it guys come on," Jimin groaned from the other side of the table in complain as Y/n and Jungkook nervously glanced at each other, the whole group hyping them up.

Y/n and Jungkook were just dared to do the Pocky Stick challenge by their drunk friends and their respective girlfriends or valentines. Y/n and Jungkook were the only one who didn't have a valentine, both of them yet to be asked out by who they wanted to be.

Each other.

The two best friends looked at each other before Jungkook beckoned Y/n closer, leaning towards her ear.

"We can snap the stick and just loose if you're uncomfortable," he whispered, breathe hitting her ear softly as Y/n shakily sighed.

"Come on you two stop whispering make it quick! Kiss by the end of it too" Taehyung winked as he urged them on and Jungkook and Y/n both sent a pointed glare his way.

Taehyung was the one who they had both confided in about their love for each other, completely oblivious that they had done it to the same person.

How cliché.

Taehyung was definitely playing cupid tonight as he was the one who suggested the challenge.

He quickly got up, grabbing one of the pocky sticks and handing it to Jungkook by the end, and Jungkook looked at Y/n once more, gaze gentle.

Y/n and Jungkook both had a competitive spirit, so they knew neither would decide to lose, and even if they did end up kissing by the end, it would just be a win-win situation for all wouldn't it?

Raising the stick to his lips, clasping it between the plush pink pillows where a single silver ring interwound with the bottom one, he leaned forward, eyes on Y/n's lips.

Y/n gulped, and for a second all the surrounding cheers were drowned out as she neared the stick.

After what felt like an eternity, the first bit made its way into her mouth. She took a bite, keeping eyes anywhere but on Jungkook's tempting lips.

But that just ended up in them making eye contact so hell no.

Averting her gaze back down she moved forward again, taking another bite, the sound echoing in her ears.

Jungkook's eyes had still not left her lips, and as she neared him, his breathe hitched in his throat.

Now even their friends were still, staring at the pair with bated breath. As Y/n took another bite, Jungkook gulped, causing Y/n to still.

She didn't stop though, as Y/n took the final bite, moving closer ever so carefully, she closed her eyes, knowing she wouldn't be able to stand having his ethereal face so close to her.

Jungkook felt like he could drive himself insane as Y/n tilted her head to get a better angle, eyes fluttered shut.

Y/n took the final bite, and their bottom lips touched, and Jungkook didn't even realize he leaned slightly closer until Y/n immediately jerked back, eyes wide as Jungkook did the same, breathing heavily.

Y/n looked at Jungkook, knowing what they felt wasn't normal. She felt as if a fire had ignited inside of her, the tension from wanting to kiss him but also not seeing him ever again killed her, which was cut through as Jimin and Taehyung cheered, Yoongi smiling discreetly at the pair.

"I- I need fresh air I'll be back," Y/n muttered, running outside with her purse, heels clicking on the restaurant tiles.

Jungkook groaned in despair as he thumped his head onto the table.

"I told you guys she doesn't feel that way dammit. Now me and my best friend are all awkward because of you guys." He whined, hitting his head on the table once more.

"Bro- calm down, she likes you too, it's so obvious! Go talk to her shoo-" Jimin forced Jungkook out of his seat before sending him a assuring smile- "thank me later!" He exclaimed as Jungkook made his way out, not hearing Jimin, rather contemplating what he would say to Y/n.

She stood outside, thoughts racing. Jungkook had leaned closer, does that mean he liked her back? Or was it Y/n who leaned closer?

She distractedly kicked a pebble with her stiletto-clad foot as a shiver ran down her back. It was cold outside and Y/n hadn't bought a jacket with her.

As the chilly February wind fluttered her hair around and bit at her bare lower limbs and shoulders owing to the black body con dress she was wearing, she felt an instant warmth envelope her.

She realized it was Jungkook's jacket by his scent before the fabric.

"You shouldn't be out here queen," he began, using the endearing nickname he had reserved just for her.

(Its a nickname he would give his female bestie alr? Idk 😭 i just love it alot)

"I was just thinking," she said slowly, shrugging lightly as Jungkook leaned against the wall beside her, crossing arms.

His tattoos were on display as the black short-sleeved T-shirt clung to his well-built body, accentuating his muscly arms.

"About what?" He questioned, feigning obliviousness.

Of course he knew.

"Be honest with me Jungkook, would you kiss me?" Y/n piped up, breaking the silence as she turned to face him.

Jungkook blinked confusedly. "What?"

"Would you kiss me if I hadn't backed off inside?" She asked again, voice quivering.

'Stupid Y/n of course he wouldn't why'd you ask him that-'

"Never mind that was stupid why would you even-"

Her train of thought was cut off by Jungkook's warm lips and cold piercing on hers. He was heaving with breaths, pulling and kissing and caressing.

Y/n didn't waste time in backing him onto the wall and kissing him back, running her hand through his hair.

The jacket was slipping off her shoulders, but Jungkook wrapped an arm around her waist, turning them around so that he was now in lead.

Y/n sighed into the kiss when Jungkook slowed down, now gently running his tongue along her bottom lip, pecking her mouth once before breaking apart, resting forehead against hers.

Y/n looked up at him with a smile as she giggled.

"You could have told me earlier Kookie," she whispered and Jungkook chuckled in response.

"I was scared," He pouted as he looked down, stepping back a little as he took her hand. "Well, Valentine's Day hasn't officially ended, so if you will, be my girlfriend and Valentine?"

He studied her with his big brown Bambi eyes, which twinkled under the moon light.

"Of course." Y/n smiled and Jungkook nodded sheepishly, pressing lips softly to her hand and telling her to wait until he got his car keys.

As Jungkook made his way inside, Jimin smirked.

"So how'd it go?" He questioned, and the whole table turned to look at him, the boys noticing his lack of jacket.

Jungkook smiled shyly and tossed his keys in the air before catching them again.

"I'm taking her for a date." 

---------

The bsf to lovers simp in me couldn't resist 😔✊

Heheee hope u like this 😜❤️✨😋

Dont have much to say 🤷🏼‍♀️ happy Valentine's Day tho! ❤️✨

QOTD:

Q: Would you rather

Give Taehyung a Kiss on the cheek

Or

Give Yoongi a big tight hug

Yeah......i cant choose...............

Have a great day 🥹✨❤️💜

Stay safe and hydrated

Love yalllll ❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨💜💜💜

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

607K 6.2K 49
These are all of MY Jimin Oneshots and Imagines I made a second version of this compilation. The title says it all. Contains Fluff and Smut These a...
305 22 20
Missing BANGTAN ? Read these imagines to feel a bit good ! :) . . โœงห–ยฐ๐ŸŒท๐Ÿ“Žโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš . . This book includes : A bit smuts Fluffs Snapchats Angst And...
13K 149 11
These are some bunch interesting one shots of BTS. Mostly smuts, some of them fluff and angst. These are just my casual imaginations. I assure you wi...
1.7M 30.8K 196
Some of these oneshots will be 21+ feel free to skip.