we Will never be something (w...

By welovewenclair

It was enids first years of highschool, expexting it to be the best years of her life, like everyone said it... More

info
1
2
3
4.
5
6.
7.
8
9
10
11
12.
13.
14.
15
16
17.
18.
19
20
21
22
23
happy new year!
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
new book idea

32

654 34 8
By welovewenclair

_______________________________________

-nidnid!
Amilia screamed when enid arrived at their home.

She dint gave her any time to react, she threw herself in her arms and wrapped her little arms around her neck, hugging her tight. Enid began to laugh.

-hi ami
Enid said with a big smile on her face, looking into her Light brown eyes.

But that smile died, when she saw the little girl crossing her arms and looking at her with a serious look. She May be in trouble.

-what..did i do?
She asked looking from lili to ami. Who watchted the scène with a little smirk.

-why dint you Come visit me nini?
She asked with a little pout, making enids heart melt.

-i couldnt i was busy.
She said, trying to find a excuse, scratching her neck, the little girl raised an eyebrow.

-you still could Come. With my sister?
She said confused pointing to wednesday. But enid shook her head.

-nope to much homework.

-but..but you could Come here, wensy and lili could help you.
She said trying to find a solution so she could Come here more.

-i missed you, miss you so much ami.
Enid said with a smile, but the girl tunred her face in another direction still angry.

-i...i forgive you if you play with me.
She said tunring back to look at enid, who nodded, she knew she liked to play games.

-i play as many as you want.
She said givining the girl in her lap a Kiss on the cheek and bending down to place her on the floor.

The girl looked at her surpised.

-nini! Dont do that im still mad at you!
She said rolling her eyes, and crossing her arms. Just like wedbesday does.

-God youre so cute.
She said crouching down, trapping the girl in a big hug, giving kisses on her belly. While the little one tried to escape.

-nini....no...noooooo.
She said laughing struggling to let go.

After some minutes she managed to let go. With red cheeks and a smile, she looked at Enid.

-Come one ami lets play.

Ami who forgot she was angry, took the gilr by her hand and leaded her to the living room. The other two sister went to the kitchen. Enid found this perfect, she had alone time with the youngest addams. They played shooting games for a while, wich, for enids surpirse, the little addams kicked her butt. But then they played ami's favorite game, the dragons. As they went on adventures, and were playing as a team. One had to fight the monsters to keep them away, as the other was looking for the key, for the castle door. Ami was fightingt those monsters but enid had trouble reaching the lever.

-Come on nini! I dont have all Day.
She half shouted, while stading on the couch pushing all the buttons.

-i cant! I cant!
She said kneeling down on the carpet, trying her all best. There were 3 monsters around her.

-Come one nid!
She shouted, trying not to die waiting for enid to finnaly Come and rescue her. -THEY ARE KILLING. NID!!

She clicked a button very fast, and manged to kill one of the three. But the other two kept hitting her.

-i cant! They are killing me to!

-NINI.
she shouted once more. Enid manged to kill them. With her special move and tunred to ami.

-niniiiiii
She says excited junping.

The only one Who was in trouble now was ami, who was walking side to side, trying to get away from the monsters. But the monsters killed her, and soon the letters GAME OVER appeard on the screen. While the two girls were looking at the screen with their mouth wide open.

-ami!
She shouted, in a playful way.
-they killed you.

-they woudlnt if you opened the door faster! She said crossing her arms looking at enid.

Enid sat down on the rug and looked at ami.

-you could fly over his head and kill him!
She sais also crossing her arms.

The two looked at each other angry, when the other two brunettes entered the room. Looking at the scène. Om one side of the couch was ami, playing with her toys, while on the other side, enid laid down looking at her Phone screen. But every now and then they looked at each other, pretending to ignore them.

-lets see what happend?
Wednesday said in a half laugh.

Lili went to her lottle sister, and placed her down on her lap. The little girl crossed her arms and pointed to the blonde. As enid sat up and raised an eyes brow.

-nini did everything worng! If she opned the door on time we wouldnt be dead! Its her fault.
She said with a sad face looking at both her sisters as if it was the worst thing that happend.

-not true!
Enid jumped in. -we lost because she doesnt know how to fight.
She said pointing at the little addams.

-you took to long!
She shouted, but enid stook out her tongue playfully. -lili say its her fault!

-it was your fault amor.
The older addams said laughing. Enid snorted and crissed her arms.

-lie it was dwarfs fault.
She said rolling her eyes. But ami jupmed from her lap and stood up angry.

-Who you calling dwarf freak!?
She screamed stomping her foot agry. As enids mouth parted.

It was the same whenever she fighted with wednesday. The same when they fighted at school.

-how did you call me?
She asked smiling a little bit at the girls attitude. Reaching down to the same height of her. 

-you heard me.
She said and enid started laughing. The little girl was confused but still held her angry face.
-whats so funny?

-you.
She said laughing so hard, and wiping away a tear. -you should spend less time witg your sister.

-whats that supposed to mean?
The brunette said placing her hands on her hips.

-nothing hun. Onky that she gets your attitude.
She said hugging the little girls waist.
-dont you think sweetie.

The girl was about to reply,  but was happy with the little nickname she got from enid. She hugged her back but still said in her diva voice.

-wednesday is alsways screaming. But always when shes stressed abiut school she says you-

-AMILIA.
Wednesday shouted, interupting the little girls speech. Making liliana laugh hard.

-she always screams see?
She said with a giggle, looking at wednesday. She smiled.
-your a bad dragon.
She says poiting to enid.

-me? Well your a naughty dragon.
She said rubbing their noses toghter getting the girl to laugh.

The girl leaned closer, looking at her sister, as if she wants to say its only for enid. But ami whispterd in her ear.

-dragons need a girlfriend. Do you wanna be my dragon girlfriend?
She asked giggling when enid tickels her.

-ofcourse your my dragon girlfriend.
She whispered back. As the girl began clapping happily.

-what did you ask ami?
Wednesday asked curious.

-its a secret.
She says before standing up. Going to the stairs. -im going to play, watch nini, and dont tlet her touch the food without me.
She said blowing a Kiss to enid, who cathed it and gave her a wink.

Enid was smilibg like a fool. While the biggest addams laughed.

-love is young, right amor?
She asked while walking up to her and ruffling her hair.
-your satying for lunch right?

-yup.
She said happily, as the oldest addams kissed her nose, before funning away because her sister could kill her.
-oops.

-now you love my sisters?
The brunette asked bitterly. Enid noddd.

-their amazing.
She said, 'but the one i love the most is right in front of me.' She tought but she couldnt say that. And smiled at her.

-okay well, i dont care.
She said analysing the girl in front of her. -you smile a fool. What do you have in your empty head freak?

Enid looked at her and smiled even more.

-a pretty blonde.
She replied, not telling who it was, but it was obvlious her, but she dint get that and gritted her teeth.

-pff can you tell me who?
She asked, but enid just smiled.

-secret.
She said winking.

Wednesday huffed, walked up to her and grapped her wrist, dragging her away from the living room to a corner. Pointing a finger at her.

-delete that smile sinclair.

-nopeee
She said childess sticking out her tongue.

Wednesday gave her a death glare, expecting to get a slap or scream, she dint expect that, she put her arms around her neck, moving closer to her body. And capsering her lips in hers, kissing her deeply.

Enids heart beated fast, bur that dint stop her from placing her hands on her waist. Pulling her more against her body. And returned the Kiss.

Their lips moved toghter, as enid placed her hands from her waist to wednesdays back. Wedbesday took this as an invation and moved even closer as if it was possibale. And their tongues met. Enid let out a small moan against her lips, feeling that she was getting crazy. And brought her hands to the brunettes cheeks.

Wednesday kissed her more hungeryly. At that moment they ended up against the wall. The diffrance was that not the blonde was in control, but the brunette. Who gently played with her lips, nibbling on them, swiping her tongue on her bottom lip. Her inture mouth was tickling. As she felt a great pang of want in her crotch. The brunette moved away from her, biting her lip beofre speaking. Her cheeks red before speaking and gasping.

-i...want you away from my sister.
She said, before biting her nose, pulling her arms away, and tunring around.

She walked away, what seemed to be the kitchen. The oppsite from her, since her legs were weak and her heart beating fast in her throath. She remaind leaning at the wall, trying to get her breathing normal. But how could she do that when she felt the girls lips ticking on hers? Had wednesday really kissed her? What was happing...? She has always been the one Who Kissed her. But wesdnesday took the lead, and did it herself. Could she get her hopes it? Does she like her too? Or is she just playing with her? She had so many things to think about. She had done it lile she was hunrgy, like she wanted to do that for a long time. But after a few minutes she got herself toghter, and with her limp legs went to the kitchen. Wednesday sat there on the table watching tv, as if nothing had happend. Was she ice? Did this not mean anything to her? Those questions still wonderen in her head.
She never tunred to look at enid, but got out if her toughts when lili cleared her troath.

-all good?
She asked giving her a wink? Enid feared she saw it for a moment, but that was not the case.

-yup, now lets eat im hingry.
She sais taking a seat in front of wednesday.

Wednesday dint say anything or looknat her, she had her cell Phone and jept looking at her. And as enid feared, did the Kiss not mean anything?

Few minutes later ami, arrived and jumped happily when she sww enid.
Who smiled at her.

-food is ready?
She asked reaching her hands, for enid to take her. As she sat on her lap tocuhing her nose.

-you wanna eat with me?
She asked polite, as if she were a Princess.

-would it be out frist date?
The littke brunette asked giggling, when enid nodded. -i accept.

Lili smiled at them, severing pancakes with sirup. Beofrs sitting next to wednesday and began eating.

-dont you think they need to sit in diffrent chairs?
She said smiling when she saw that her little sister, still sat om enids lap, eating her pancakes.

-there arent more chairs.
The blonde lied, as the brunette nodded, chewing a piece of pancake.

-and that one?
She asked pointing to a seat next to them, but laughed, when she saw that they both looked at it and shurred.

-i dont see anything. You nini?
She asked while taking another bite.

-their your sisters imagination.
She replied, prententing their inst a chair drinking water.

-you two are perfect for each other.
Lili sajd laughing and shaking her head. The girls smiled.

-nini is mine.
She said smirking and looking at wednesday. Who ignored them. -Come here i feed you.
She said raising a a piece of pancake on her fork.

Enid smiled, and opened her mouth for the girl. Accepting the bite, who smiled. She saw sirup at the girls lips and took a napkin to clean it.

-awh how cute.
She said seeing how sweet they are.

-nini?

-yeah?
She said while wednesday took a sip of water.

The girl touched her lips and looked at her.

-why are your lips so red?
She asked, making enid red, and wednesday choke on her water.

Lili laughed, while rubbing her sisters back, who was blushing.

-i...well...because?
She stutterd not knowing what to say.

-you kissed someone else.
The little girl sajd upset and mad. Enid shook her head. -yes you did!

-oops guitly.
Lili said raising her hands. Looking at her sister. -promside not to do it again.
She said laughing at the angry brunette.

-liliana!

Enid sighed,

She was stuck between 3 girls...
_______________________________________

I love wednesdays older and younger sister their so cute! And the relatioshipppp.

Its my favorite part.

8 votes and i'll be back on the weekend!

Bye bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 9.7K 54
▌𝒲𝑒𝒹𝓃𝑒𝓈𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝐈. Alluring "I like to think im a bad kisser" "Show me" ───── misfit...
43.9K 1K 35
Layla always got bullied at school, but one day she moves and it all changes. (COMPLETED)
142K 3.7K 23
"you don't understand Wednesday!" "i think i understand well enough, Enid." a new semester has dawned at Nevermore. the aftermath of the last semes...
14K 189 25
Enid Come over to the addams for 2 weeks. Wich wednesday at first dint like. But Enid got her out of her shelf more then both wednesday and enid expe...