Her little devil (Hazbin Hote...

By Puppet198463

Charlie the princess of Hell, as she pursues her seemingly impossible goal of rehabilitating demons to peacef... More

Bio
Chapter one
Chapter 1.2
Chapter 1.3
Bio 2
Questions
Filler
Short: Bed time
Chapter vote
New name and Charlie look
Birth
Vaggies new look
Filler
Teaser
Scenario: Holding the baby.
Snuggles with Cherri
Teaser's
Mommy time
A day out
Nightmare
Chapter vote?
Day at the beach
Discontinued
Favorite toy
Winnie the Pooh: Blood and Honey.
Sick baby
Loona babysits
Baby's first Zoo trip
Baby learns music
Baby and cards
Bottle
Teasers for the show
Question
Mothers day
Actual teasers from the show
Doctor
Smile for mommy
Snuggles
The relatives are coming
4th of July
These three
Vaggie and baby
Scenario's
Scenario's
Hiatus
Not long now
New trailer!
Y/N's new toys!
QnA
Chapter ideas?
Plot
Episode list
Rework
Little Y/N
Angel gives Christmas presents
Speak baby
Overture
Retcon
Retcons
Radio killed the video star
MasqueradeοΏΌ
Dad beat dad
Welcome to Heaven
Hello Rosie
Spin off?
The show must go on
Trivia

Scrambled Eggs

8K 126 179
By Puppet198463

Charlie, Vaggie and Razzle and Dazzle were putting up a banner that reads "Happy first week, Sir Pentious!

Y/N was sitting on a blakeys with some of his toys. His toy box was close by.

Charlie: That looks perfect! Aah! I am so excited that Sir Pentious is staying at the hotel!

Vaggie: Um, Pentious was just trying to take over the city with his weird steampunk bullshit a few days ago.

Charlie: Well, I haven't seen him try to pull any of that here.

Sir Pentious comes in, rolling in a new machine that his Egg Boiz are sitting on.

Vaggie: What the hell is that?

Sir Pentious: Oh, hello, purple female. It's my new invention, the Skin Flayer 11,000! I'm really looking forward to shooting the other residents.

Charlie: What? Why?

Sir Pentious: Everyone is being too nice. Obviously it must be a lie. I can sense that they are planning to kill me, but when? How? I must be prepared! Ooh, the new parts of my machine are here.

Odette and Clara come in, wheeling in boxes of weapons. Pentious runs over to them

Odette: Sign, please.

Sir Pentious signs the clipboard while Clara wheels in the boxes. He laid one of the boxes to the side and opened it.

Odette: Thank you for your business. Enjoy your Carmine purchase.

Odette and Clara walks out of the lobby as Sir Pentious takes the crate full of parts and weapons for his machine. As he slithers back, Vaggie realizes whom he's buying from.

Y/N cooed as he reached in the box to pull out the Angel head. However, the head slipped from his hands and rolled in the box. The baby crawled into the box.

Vaggie: Carmine? As in Carmilla Carmine? You are buying parts from an overlord?

Sir Pentious: Uh, of course. She's the top weapons dealer in Hell.

Vaggie: Okay, well that stops right now.

Vaggie takes Pentious's boxes away. She closed the open box, not knowing Y/N was in there, as nobody had been paying attention to him.

Sir Pentious: Hey!

Vaggie: You absolutely cannot build weapons in this hotel. No one is trying to kill you. People are being nice because they want you to feel welcome.

Sir Pentious looks at Vaggie with a wry expression. He peeks over his machine to scowl at the other residents and workers. He looks at Husk downing a bottle in the bar, who flips off Sir Pentious. Angel Dust, standing near the bar on his phone, does the same. Niffty, who is dusting a corner of the wall, looks at him and does a sinister-sounding giggle

Sir Pentious: Hmm, I have my doubts.

Vaggie: Well, it's true. You have to trust us.

Sir Pentious: But I don't.

Charlie: Well, why don't we focus on that for today's activities?

Vaggie: Not before we lay some ground rules. No more building weapons, no more plotting against other guests, and you need to get rid of these things.

Vaggie points at Egg Boiz who were on the crate of weapons. 2 Egg Boiz, having a tug-of-war over a laser, accidentally set it off and blow a hole in the roof, much to Vaggie's frustration.

Vaggie: Oh! What did I just say? What did I just say?

Sir Pentious: What? Not my little egg boiz. They do my evil bidding for me!

Vaggie: Do you want to stay here and redeem yourself?

Sir Pentious: Yes.

Vaggie: Then no more eggs.

Sir Pentious: All right, eggies. You've got to go. I can't keep you anymore!

Egg Boiz: Okay, boss.

They all follow Vaggie as she wheels Pentious' boxes away, and gave them back to Odette and Clara.

Sir Pentious: No, don't resist. This is how it has to be!

Sir Pentious begins crying as he watches his Egg Boiz walking away. Charlie, looking awkward, pats his shoulder

Alastor in his room, eating a deer carcass with a knife and fork while jazz music plays in the background. Suddenly, the jazz music stops with a record-scratching sound when Vaggie came by with the Egg Boiz behind her.

Vaggie: Alastor!

Alastor looks surprised for a second and his eyes go from the deer carcass on the table to Vaggie.

Alastor: Do you mind? I'm in the middle of breakfast.

Vaggie: Pentious' eggs are all over the place, and I need you to get rid of them.

Alastor throws away knife and fork, stands up and summons microphone.

Alastor: Oh, well, in that case, I'd be delighted to!

Vaggie: Humanely!

Alastor: Hmm. Well, that's a lot less fun *eyes glow red and the x appears on his forehead*, but I suppose I can take care of that on my outing today.

He walks out of the room.

Vaggie looks at deer carcass.

Vaggie: That looks disgusting.

- - - -

As Odette and Clara arrived back at their mothers building, they began to hear something in one of the crates, as if something small was moving around.

They assumed it was nothing, and guessed it was one of the parts. Till they got in the elevator, and heard something crying.

Odette was confused and opened the box. Her eyes, why did in her mouth formed a perfect oh, as she saw a baby boy in there crying.

Odette: Oh my! Well hello there.

She picks up the crying baby and he was throwing his arms around.

Odette: Oh you poor thing.

Clara: Oh my Lucifer! What's a baby doing in there?

That's when the two heard their mother.

Carmilla Carmine: Odette? Clara? Is everything alright?

Carmilla Carmine walked in and saw Odette holding the sobbing baby.

Carmilla Carmine: Oh! Oh my. Where did you find this little one?

Carmilla Carmine walked over, got our knees and tickled the little babies chin, hopefully calming him down.

Odette: We we're last at the Princesses hotel. He must've crawled in when we weren't looking.

Carmilla Carmine: Oh the poor baby. He must be so cold and hungry. Oh? What's this?

She noticed something on his pajamas saying "Of found, please return to Charlue Morningstar. 555-666-7213."

- - - -

As the hotel foyer, where Charlie and the rest of the hotel's residents, minus Alastor, are, with all of them except for Charlie and Vaggie sitting on a sofa. Behind Charlie and Vaggie is a stage with a banner on it that reads "Trusting 101"

Charlie: Hi, guys. Thanks for coming! It's been brought to our attention that there may be a little, tension in the hotel.

As Charlie explained, everyone is hating each other or on edge. Sir Pentious grabs Niffty with his tail and makes to shoot her with his ray gun, but Vaggie snatches it out of his hands before he can.

Vaggie: Tension that can be counterproductive to what we're trying to do here.

Charlie: We think that this group could really benefit from,

The background goes to yellow and Charlie and Vaggie go flying up into the air.

Charlie: Trust exercises!

Vaggie: Trust exercises. Ah, shit!

Vaggie falls on the floor as the yellow background cracks and breaks. Charlie pulls Vaggie to her feet

Charlie: Vaggie, we rehearsed this. We're doing trust exercises!

Husk: So, uh, what's with the whole, uhh, this? I'm not about to put on some show for these fucking chumps.

Angel Dust: Oh, I will, but it's cash up front, and I know that one can't afford me.

Sir Pentious: Gross! I'd never think of it, spider!

Vaggie: Right, well, let's get started. Charlie?

Charlie: Actually, I thought maybe you could take the lead on this one. I trust everyone, so maybe you know better on how to build it properly!

She walks over to stand by Husk, Niffty, Pentious and Angel.

Vaggie: What? Uhh, I don't know if I'm qualified, uh,

Charlie: Oh, come on. It'll be easy! I'm sure you can handle this.

Vaggie: Yeah, um,

She looks at them. All of them are looking grumpy except for Charlie and Niffty.

Vaggie: Sure, I can handle this. No problem.

Vaggie takes a deep breath and walks down one side of the stage.

Vaggie: All, right, so we are starting with trust falls! Each of you are going to share something vulnerable with the group about yourself and then fall backwards, while the rest of the group catches you. Got it? Who wants to go first?

Charlie: Ooh, ooh, me me me! Me! Me! Me!

Vaggie: All right, get on up here.

Charlie runs past Vaggie and onto the stage.

Charlie: I, I love you guys. Like, really, really love you. And I love my baby boy!

Vaggie runs forward and catches Charlie.

Vaggie: Gotcha!

Charlie: That, felt, good!

Angel Dus: Speaking of babies, when's the last time anyone checked on Y/N?

Husk: Ya, I noticed it was a little quiet.

Charlie and Vaggie looked over at the spot where Y/N was, only to see a blanket and toys without an owner. Their hearts dropped in their faces fell.

Charlie: Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!

Vaggie: Everyone look for him!

Angel Dust: Relax! He's a baby. He couldn't have gone far.

Everyone started looking for Y/N.

Charlie checked under tables.

Vaggie checked cabinets.

Husk checked the bar.

Niffty looked in corners.

Angel Dust checked the rooms.

Sir Pentious checked everywhere else.

Charlie was starting to have a panic attack.

Charlie: I lost my baby! I lost my baby!

Vaggie: Hon! I know this is scary, but we gotta keep it together.

Charlie: But this is my one and only baby!😭

Vaggie: Mine too!😭

Angel Dust: He's not is any of the rooms down here.

Husk: He's not in the bar. Damn, for a tiny baby, who can only crawl. He moves awfully fast.

Just then the phone rang and Charlie picked it up.

Carmilla Carmine: Hello? Is this Princess Morningstar? This is Carmilla Carmine. I'm calling about your son.

Charlie: Give me back my baby! Bitch!

Carmilla Carmine: Hey! I know this is frustrating, but we are not holding in ransom. He's here with us. He was in one of our shipping crates. He's with us now.

Charlie: Oh thank god! Everyone! He's with Carmilla Carmine.

Vaggie: Carmilla Carmine? Oh shit, he must've gotten in one of the crates by mistake.

Charlie: We are on our way to get him!

- - - -

Carmilla Carmine looked as her daughter's were playing with Y/N. Clara had him sitting on her lap, while Odette was playing peak a boo with him.

Odette: Oh! Where's the baby! There he is!

Y/N giggled happily and clapped.

Odette: Peek a boo!

Y/N laughed again.

Clara: Oh! He's such a sweetheart!

Odette: I know. Who's a wittle guy? Who's a wittle guy! Is it you? Is it you?

Odette tickled the baby's tummy and Y/N laughed.

Odette: Mind if I hold him?

Clara held Y/N protectively.

Clara: But I'm holding him!

Odette: But I wanna hold him too.

Clara handed Y/N over to Odette, who held him in her arms. She smiled at the tiny infant in her arm. Carmilla Carmine smiled as she watched her daughter's holding and caring for Y/N.

She walked over and looked down at the baby. Y/N snuggled up with Odette. Carmilla Carmine smiled and wrapped Y/N in a blanket and held him.

That's when the elevator dinged.

Carmilla Carmine looked over at the lift.

Carmilla Carmine: We should get treads for the meeting.

The lift reaches the top of the building and opens, where Alastor, Zestial and Frank walk out. Frank watches as other Overlords come out of other lifts and go into another room. Frank follows them in and stands near Alastor's seat. The overlord sitting next to Alastor turns to look at Frank and he waves. The overlord smiles widely at him, showing her pointed, knife-like teeth. Frank hides behind Alastor's chair as another overlord walks to the head of the table.

Carmilla Carmine: Welcome, Hell sovereign overlords. I've invited you all here because you represent the controlling powers of our city. Together, you own millions of souls. Souls at risk with the new Extermination schedule. We need to discuss what can be done to minimize the impact to our interest.

Zestial takes his seat.

Carmilla Carmine: Zestial, so good to see you, my friend.

Zestial: Enchanted as always, Carmilla. Who's that little one? Have you given birth to another child?

Carmilla Carmine: No. i'm just watching him till his mother gets back.

Alastor: Ah. Little baby Y/N is here.

Carmilla Carmine: Alastor?

Alastor: Yes, I know I've been absent some time. I'm sure you've all been wondering!

Carmilla Carmine: Not really. But welcome back in any case.

Alastor narrows his eyes and looks offended in Carmilla's general direction.

Carmilla Carmine: This year's Extermination was brutal, far more even than years past. We have assessed that about 16% of the population was lost. With the angelic legions now returning twice as quickly, I think it prudent we-

Carmilla is interrupted as Velvette opens the door and walks in, on the phone.

Velvette: Yes, I've got it handled, Vox. Are you doubting me? Really? Me? That's what I thought. Yes, I know. They're all a joke. Thank you, V. See you soon. Kisses, darling.

She hangs up and sits down at the opposite end to Carmilla.

Y/N woke up crying due to Velvette.

Carmilla Carmine: Oh no. There there baby. Don't cry. Just go back to sleep darling and your mommy will be back to pick you up.

Alastor: I never took you for the babysitter.

Carmilla Carmine: This is just temporary, unfortunately.

She tickled Y/N's tummy.

Velvette: Who the hell allowed a baby here?

Carmilla Carmine: ...Nice of you to join us, Velvette. Will your, colleagues be joining?

Velvette: No, they have better shit to do than to listen to an old windbag who thinks she's tough shit. I'm here to represent.

Carmilla Carmine: Charming. So, as I was saying, we need to discuss-

Carmilla stops talking as Velvette waves her hand in the air.

Carmilla Carmine: Yes?

Velvette: On the subject of discussion,

Velvette takes out the head of an Exorcist and throws it onto the table. The other overlords look at it and mutter to each other.

Zeezi: Holy shit!

Alastor: Oh! Tasty,

Carmilla Carmine: Where did you get this?

Velvette: I found it in the crate outside the room. If these Holy Rollers can be killed, the game has changed. We can take the fight to them. The boys and I are already working on a full assault plan.

Velvette stops talking and she and the other overlords look at Zestial, who is sipping his tea loudly and aggressively to drown out Velvette. He spike quietly for Y/N.

Zestial: If it be true thee and thy colleagues desire to war with such meagre proof, thou art far more, foolish than I be thought.

Velvette: Meagre proof? It's a dead fucking Exorcist. I'd say that's pretty fucking definitive. You going blind, old man?

Carmilla Carmine: Language! There is a baby here.

Zestial: We know not how this perished. Mayhaps t'was not by a demon's hand at all. If we rush to war without knowing mightn't, they purge all of Hell for daring an uprising?

The other overlords mutter in agreement. Velvette notices Carmilla's expression and smiles.

Velvette: Oh, I get it. So Grandpa is too pussy to fight, so I guess there's no point, right? Oh, what's the matter, Fossil? Too senile to make a real power grab for-

Right before she could continue, Carmilla starts to get into her face, expressing outrage while singing, Respectless.

Both Carmine and Velvette glare at each other. The other overlords are all staring at Carmilla Carmine and Velvette. Alastor finally decides to break the silence. Y/N had fallen asleep.

Alastor: That was a productive meeting!

Velvette: Hm. Fine. Safe travels back to the nursing home, fuckers!

She walks out the door.

Velvette; Kiss my arse!

Zeezi: What the hell? We literally just got here!

Odette: Mother?

The overlords all begin to get up and leave. All of them walk back towards the lift except for Carmilla Carmine, Odette, Clara and Zestial, who go into another room. Alastor notices this as he is walking towards the lifts.

Just then there was a knock at the door.

Charlie: Hi? Carmilla Carmine? I'm here to pick up my baby. And I'd like him back. Now!

Carmine walked to the door holding Y/N. She opened it and Charlie immediately ran in.

Charlie: My baby boy!

Charlie scooped up Y/N and kissed his T's e repeatedly.

Charlie: Mommy's so sorry she wasn't paying attention to you!

Charlie held Y/N with tears in her eyes. Carmilla Carmine smiled at this.

Carmilla Carmine: Aww. What a loving mother.

Charlie: We better get going. Angel is going to help us with trust exercises.

- - - -

The scene changes to Charlie, Y/N, Vaggie and Angel standing in a BDSM sex dungeon. Slapping noises comes in the background. Angel is looking satisfied with himself, Charlie is looking incredibly shocked, and Vaggie looks angry. Charlie was shielding Y/N's face, and covering his ears.

Vaggie: Angel! What the actual fuck?!

Angel Dust: No activity requires more trust than BDSM, baby. No bond stronger than those formed through bondage! That's their motto!

Angel points to a poster on the wall, which does indeed read "No bond stronger than those formed through bondage".

Charlie: Angel, love the enthusiasm. But, umm, uh, hmmm,

Vaggie: What makes you think anyone would be into this?

They look to Husk, who is purring as he gets massaged.

Husk: You know, I, I don't hate this. *chuckles*

Niffty, near Husk, is wearing a dominance outfit.

Niffty: I'm ready to punish some bad boys!

Seeing Niffty and her outfit makes Husk give up.

Husk: Never mind, I-I'm out!

A demon with snake hair comes up behind Charlie and starts giving her a massage. Other demons begin coming towards Charlie and rubbing themselves against her. Not even noticing the baby.

Charlie: Okay, hello there. Hi. Um. Hm. Hm,

Vaggie: If any of you come near that baby, I swear to God, I'm gonna strangle you with your own intestines!

Vaggie pulls Charlie and Y/N away from the other demons

Vaggie: Ugh! I can't fucking believe I let you drag us here, Angel. This is disgusting.

Charlie: It's no big deal, Vaggie. You know, maybe I can just help, uh-

Vaggie: No. I told you you could trust me, and I'm not going to let you down. I already screwed up by not paying enough attention to Y/N. I...I just need to teach them, the way I was taught,

As she said this, Vaggie smiles with excitement when she has the perfect trust exercise for all of them.

The scene changes to the group standing on a rooftop with half-destroyed buildings all around them. Everyone was shocked that the exercise has taken them to a live turf war battlefield with guns blazing in the background, demons screaming, and explosions booming. Y/N even looked surprised.

Charlie: THIS IS HOW YOU LEARNED TO TRUST PEOPLE?!

On the ground, demons are shooting each other, brawling with weapons, and one demon was on fire, screaming and running around while others are still enjoying the carnage.

Cactus Cowboy Demon: Yee-haw!

Punk Demon: Let's go, Baby!

Cactus Cowboy Demon: Bring it on, Bitch!

Back at the rooftop, Vaggie makes a drill sergeant march.

Vaggie: There is nothing stronger than the trust between comrades in arms. Buckle up, buttercups, because today you boys become men!

There is a loud explosion in the background, sending shockwaves that sways Vaggie's hair with a satisfying smile. Vaggie advances on Pentious

Vaggie: You,

She picks up Pentious.

Sir Pentious: Wait, wait! I can't fight without my minions-

Vaggie: Are gonna survive together!

Vaggie throws Sir Pentious off the building before turning to Angel Dust.

Vaggie: And you,

Angel Dust: D-don't you even think about it-

As part of their trust exercise and Angel's punishment for the BDSM sex dungeon suggestion, Vaggie takes Angel up and throws him off of the roof.

Vaggie: Are gonna make this hotel work!

Niffty bounces next to Vaggie, her arms raised with excitement., and psychotically smiling with anticipation.

Niffty: My turn, my turn!

Vaggie picks up Niffty as Husk goes back into the inside of the building, not wanting to get involved and realizing how far this exercise has gone. Vaggie makes to throw Niffty, but Charlie snatches her up before she can. Holding Y/N with one arm and Niffty with the other

Charlie: Vaggie! No!

Vaggie: This is the only way they'll learn, Charlie.

Charlie: No, it's not. There are other ways. It just takes time!

Y/N started screaming and crying, and Charlie rocked him in her arms.

As Charlie talks to Vaggie, Niffty looks back at Charlie, asking to be lifted. When Charlie ignores her, Niffty jumps off of the building herself. Pentious, Angel, and Niffty are being heard fighting against hordes of demons.

Vaggie: Time we don't have! How many Exterminations will have gone by before these idiots get their shit together? How many times will we have to watch your people be killed before we make headway?

Charlie: Vaggie,

Vaggie: I took charge today and it all went sideways. I'm supposed to make your dreams a reality. I'm supposed to protect you.  I'm supposed to never fail you. I can't even watch over our baby without losing him!

Angel Dust: I blame you for this, you crazy bitch!

Charlie: You didn't fail me. Vaggie, you're not-you're not-

Vaggie: If I can't help you, what's the point of me?

Charlie: *gasps* Vaggie, don't say that! You do so much! It's-

Vaggie: I'm sorry. I'd, I'd like to be alone for a minute.

Y/N reached for Vaggie as Charlie walks to the other side of the rooftop, an exhausted Angel comes out of the door, carrying a battered, but in tact Sir Pentious, before he throws him onto the roof.

Angel Dust: Made it!

Charlie: Let's go home, guys.

Angel Dust: Ugh! I just walked up all those stairs!

As Angel pulls Sir Pentious back down the stairs, Vaggie stays on the rooftop by herself.

Y/N watched her sadly.

- - - -

The scene changes to show Carmilla Carmine, Odette, Clara and Zestial all in a room together, with Frank spying on them from behind a pot plant. Carmilla mutters in Spanish as she pours herself a drink, before beginning to down the bottle instead of the glass she poured for herself.

Zestial: Carmilla, what troubles thou? Losing thy composure is unlike thee.

Carmilla Carmine: *sighs* It's nothing, Zestial, really.

Zestial: The felled angel, t'was by thy hand, was it not?

Carmilla Carmine: Let's not talk about it.

Clara: Mom, maybe he should know.

Carmilla Carmine: Nobody should know. I did what I had to do. I am not discussing this.

The scene changes to the Egg Boiz scavenging for weapons, parts, and garbage in a dumpster.

Egg Boiz: Ohhhh, this one smells like fun *laughs* Oh, I love garbage.

The elevator door rings, and Alastor is waiting for the Egg Boi, Frank, to return after spying on Carmilla and Zestial. He's bout to join the others when Alastor stops him.

Alastor: So, what did you hear?

Egg Boiz: First, the old guy w-was all, "You're not yourself. You're the one who killed the angel," a-a-and, she was all , "♪ Whatever it takes ♪"

Alastor: And then what was the last thing?"

Egg Boiz: She killed the angel?

Alastor: Interesting. Lets keep this between us. Shall we?

He makes a evil grin that statics the whole screen for a brief moment.

Egg Boiz: You got it, boss!

Frank salutes to Alastor.

- - - -

Back at the inside of the hotel, Charlie looks down after a disastrous trust exercise. She was hold the sleeping Y/N. Vaggie came on the balcony to see her.

Vaggie: Hey.

Charlie: Shhh! He's asleep.

Vaggie: I'm sorry. And I'm sorry about today. I got so crazy today.

Charlie: No, no, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I put pressure on you. We work as a team. I guess I just thought all this would be easier, but...we'll figure it out...together. I mean, look what your exercise did for them.

She looked to Angel, Pentious, and Niffty laughing amongst themselves after one crazy battle against the demons in a turf war.

Angel Dust: And then, when that buff guy started beating the shitoutta you!

Sir Pentious: *laughs* Yes, and with the dismembered arm, *laughs* Yes, that was particularly unpleasant.

Niffty: I liked that part *giggles*

Husk: Well, hey, at least you can take a beating like a champ. *comes over and pats him* You did okay, new kid.

Sir Pentious: Really? Oh well, I suppose I did get into a little of the old rough and tumble today. And uh, thank you for pulling me out of there.

Everyone laughs with enjoyment, but Niffty had to ruin the moment when she started to manically laugh evilly in front of her peers, and the guys stopped after hearing her laughter turning sadistic.

Vaggie: Well, how about that?

The front door opens, and Alastor enters the hotel with the Egg Boiz minions tailing behind him. Vaggie notices them and calls out to Alastor.

Vaggie: Alastor...Failed to get rid of the eggs, I see.

Alastor: Yes, well, the little monsters prove to be rather useful.

At the end of the sentence, Alastor glows with excitement over the new information he received about the overlords.

Vaggie: Why don't you give them back to Pentious.

Upon hearing this, Pentious gets teary when Vaggie is allowing him to keep his minions.

Sir Pentious: Really?

Vaggie: Yeah. After today, I guess I can trust you with them. But seriously, no more weapons.

At the last part, with every word, the camera zooms with every sword sound at her narrowing eyes, showing how serious Vaggie is about no more building weapons.

Pentious gets emotionally and slithers down to hug his Egg Boiz as Alastor walks away.

Sir Pentious: Ahhh! My eggs! Yay. Ah, it's so good to have you back. Now, go clean my quarters this instant!

At his command, the Egg Boiz immediately scatters away as Charlie and Vaggie watched them leave.

Charlie: Maybe, things'll move fast than you think.

At the end of the day, Pentious was getting ready for bed with his Egg Boiz in tow.

Sir Pentious: Ah! How was your day with Alastor, my minions?

Egg Boiz: It was awesome boss, I went to this meeting and there was a knife lady, an old guy, and a dinosaur.

Sir Pentious: Mmm, that's nice.

Egg Boiz: And the knife lady killed an angel, and I was not supposed to talk about it.

Sir Pentious: Oh, I'm so sure and maybe you'll meet Martians tomorrow, but now is time for sleep. Good Night Eggies.

The Egg Boiz roll over to Sir Pentious and cuddle together as Frank yawns to sleep, while everyone was completely oblivious to the whole thing.

(I apologize for this one. I was already busy with other stuff, and when I was writing this 1/4 of the way through, I was running on fumes.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.3K 4.1K 33
Y/n was a renowned angel in heaven. She was respected by all and was even well acquainted with the Seraphims, Sera and Emily. As a high power, her jo...
56.6K 1.3K 30
At Charlie's Castle, Millie talks with her best friend about how Charlie managed to create the Happy Hotel with the help of someone close to her. Y...
40.4K 815 17
When Heaven's Higher ups receive news that Hell's own Princess Charlie MorningStar has started a project of rehabilitating Sinner's in her Hazbin Hot...
16.7K 194 7
This is a story where y/n, a beast shifting-demon child, decides to help the princess of hell, charlie. To run a hotel called the "hazbin hotel", a p...