I Must Stay Within The Tiger'...

By Sweet_Dily

{If you like the Novel 'How To Get My Husband On My Side' it's similar with a little twist and more antagonis... More

Chapter 1: Marriage To A Sageion Man
Chapter 2: Puppet
Chapter 3: Psycho's
Chapter 4: Unwanted Marriage
Chapter 5: Lake Room
Chapter 6: Skulled Monster
Chapter 7: Troublesome Wife With A Confession
Chapter 8: The Banquet Of A King And Queen
Chapter 9: A Brotherly Love Song
Chapter 10: The Cliff I Drift
Chapter 11: Soulless Eyes
Chapter 12: Please Ignore
Chapter 13: Punish Me For My Sin
Chapter 14: A Strange Safety
Chapter 15: Lost By Your Trick
Chapter 16: Caught With A Monster Who Saved Me
Chapter 17: Don't Throw Me Away
Chapter 18: A Birthday Disaster
Chapter 19: A Planned Lie
Chapter 20: Ariella V.S Danica
Chapter 21: Suspicion And Drama
Chapter 22: Rupert's Warning
Chapter 23: Blamed
Chapter 24: You Believe Me?
Chapter 25: Bath With My Hubby
Chapter 26: A Vist For The Newly Wed
Chapter 27: Duchess Camilla
Chapter 28: Sierra Has Been Poisoned
Chapter 29: I Have Come To See Ariellia's Side
Chapter 30: Temple Call
Chapter 31: Disappearance Of My Wife
Chapter 32: Only My Fault
Chapter 33: Awakened A Monster
Chapter 34: The Rain Of The Pink Cotton Trees For The Golden Lady
Chapter 36: A Sea Dragon Who Kidnapped My Wife
Chapter 37: The Sorry I Couldn't Say To You
Chapter 38: A Kiss Under A Romantic Swing
Chapter 39: In This Sweet Embrace
Chapter 40: A Wake-Up Call From The King
Chapter 41: Not Just A Brother-In-Law On A Paper
Chapter 42: A Lesson To Learn Seth
Chapter 43: Congratulations!
Chapter 44: A Difficult Decision
Chapter 45: The Eyes I Saw You With
Chapter 46: A Banquet In Your Name

Chapter 35: A Crazy Man That Does Not Abandon His Wife

149 8 0
By Sweet_Dily

As if time had stopped in between them two she and him were closer than what she could have guessed but farther than he thought.

As if a border blocked them from getting closer to one another.

In this fluttering pink leaves surrounding them.

It wasn't a scene that you'd expect in this golden slight of brightness but an utter unbelieveness for one another.

He who stared at her with ruffed-up hair, large bad eye bags as if he had not slept a wink as his face and palladian uniform were dirty just like he had not had the chance to stop to take care of himself.

But most of all his mouth was opened as if his eyes stared at her like he couldn't believe he was looking at her.

She was covered in pink leaves with her messy hair, her dirty dress, and her dirty face, just like her shoeless feet.

An expression as if she was shocked seeing this man.

Just like a person who had no expectations but for once had been surprised her expectations had been met.

"What...are you doing here..." (Yeretzy, said)

Even her voice resembled her expression.

"MEFF!" (Sheep monster, growling)

"GRRRR!" (Fox monster, growling)

But her monster friend had noticed Alexander.

They became aggressively alert and defensive making Alexander pull out his sword.

"Yeretzy get away from them-" (Alexander, said)

Or at least he tried.

"NO! GET AWAWY! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU!" (Yeretzy, yelled)

"DON'T COME CLOSE TO ME! LEAVE US ALONE!" (Yertzy, yelled)

But Yeretzy had yelled at the top of her lungs.

'Widen'

Alexander's hand unconsciously let go of the grip on his sword as he stood up straight looking at her in confusion.

"Leave...leave...let me be...happy...for once..." (Yeretzy, said)

This time she did not yell at him but looked at him with a pleading expression as if her voice became choked with desperation.

"...." (Alexander)

His mouth closed.

 He knew it well but couldn't help it.

'Step'

"Yer-" (Alexander, said)

"LISTEN TO ME! DON'T MOVE! LEAVE!" (Yeretzy, yelled)

He tried to take a step forward but Yeretzy screamed once again at the top of her lungs with her eyes closed as if she were angry and upset.

Alexander's complexion had become hurt.

His body could not move but his hand at least wanted to reach for her however before he could get the chance to she had turned away from him and ran away from him.

Running in fear while her dirty hurt bare feet could take her running.

'I just want to disappear, I want to be free, I don't want to hurt anymore...I can't anymore' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'I can't take it anymore....I can't take the pain, it hurts so much as if my soul and heart is breaking' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'I don't want to go back, I don't want to go back...I can't go back only to be hurt, I can't...' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'I don't know what I did in my past life, I don't know what I've done in my second to receive this much pain but I can't take it anymore...I can't handle it... all my... hopes are broken (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'Running, Running'

'I was naive that everything would change if I came here but all I've been was a fool...there was no place for me, I have no family...no one by my side...it's scary and cruel...I don't want to go back!' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'So let me go!!' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'Thud'

'Stumble'

"Ack!" (Yeretzy, yelled)

Yeretzy had tripped with her bottom dress hem falling on the dirt cold floor with silent raging tears falling down her crying eyes.

'I want to give up...' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

"Grrrr" (Sea Dragon, growling)

Just as faith would have it she could not leave this world in peace.

The sea dragon that she left behind had now grabbed a hold of the back of her dress.

She and it were making eye contact.

And that sea dragon was quite very furious.

'Widen'

She had been surprised by its sudden appearance but what else?

'Close'

She closed her eyes as if giving up on life.

As if she had finally accepted death.

'It's better this way...I will finally rest' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

......

Alexandre couldn't take the image of Yeretzy's pleading face to be left alone.

It was an image he could not describe only feel as if they were ripping his heart apart.

It was the first time he had ever seen her this defeated, this unwilling.

Each time he looked at her only a golden shimmering sunshine surrounded her bright smiling face.

He knew each time they met, all those times she smiled at him and acted as if she was happy.

Those two were only lies.

She smiled at him as if she wasn't hurting herself.

If he had asked before then would have it been different?

He wondered what she had gone through but could he really ask?

Was he even allowed to?

In fact, had she ever been comfortable with him? With anyone?

Why if she was so scared...so scared of him would she still stick by his side?

"GROWLL!" (Sea Dragon, growling)

'Widen'

His thoughts had come to a halt as his eyes widened at the loud sea dragon growl.

"Huh? What the hell is with that?!" (Henfry, yelled)

Henfty another of his paladins that had been chasing behind Alexander had yelled as he looked up at the sky.

"That sound is definitely-!!" (Terrance, yelled)

Even Terrance had caught up as he too looked up above finally seeing what they were all looking up.

"What the hell??!! That's the Madam!!" (Terrance, yelled)

And right flying up above was the Sea Dragon monster grabbing a hold of Yeretzy.

This Sea Dragon could fly but the cave it resided in was not of a perfect height enough to fly since it had to lean a little down so its head would not hit the cave ceiling.

Therefor it was unable to move with so much freedom but it turns out this one was definitely up in the air now.

'Grit'

Alexander looked up at the sea dragon and Yeretzy as he gritted his teeth.

He couldn't understand what the hell was happening right now but one thing was for sure.

'Pass'

'Widen'

"HEY ALEXANDER!!" (Terrance, yelled)

There was no way in hell he was going to let her go.

Only the yelling voice of Terrance was heard in complete shock and panic at the man who had passed him running at an incredibly fast speed with the sword in his hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 427 75
Neoma is once again reborn as a hidden princess with a tyrannical father and a yandere twin brother. She died at the hands of her psycho brother in h...
2.1K 103 18
My name is Min Ae-ri Shin ... Or it was that. One day as I was taking a bus home from my college as usual while playing an otome game on my phone si...
28.6K 648 54
The Celestial Kingdom has four powerful duchy families and one royal family. The royal fire family. The four duchy families are the Earth, Air, Metal...
75.3K 2.9K 21
โ”€โ”€โ˜… ห™๐Ÿ“๐‚๐‹๐€๐”๐ƒ๐„ ๐ƒ๐„ ๐€๐‹๐†๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐€ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ! ๐‚๐Ž๐๐‚๐”๐๐ˆ๐๐„! ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐— ๐•๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’(?) ฬŸ !! โDid the idea of being a pa...