To Hoenn Once Again

By Otaku_Aryan_18

In this story , after serena leaves kalos , ash becomes sad and he want to go after her . what will he do ? w... More

Author Notice
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24

Chapter 23

144 5 2
By Otaku_Aryan_18

" So what are we doing today ?" Ash asked .

" umm.... we didn't really explore the city..... so how about we do it " Serena answered after thinking for a while .

" yeah , that sounds good ." Ash responded with a smile .

Both of them went out to explore the city arm in arm with their pokemons beside them . 

They passed by many shops and houses as they were busy enjoying the view of city along with their pokemons . 

After walking through the streets of city , Ash recommended walking by the outskirts of the city where they can enjoy the view of the ocean  . After approval of Serena , both of them went there and got engrossed in watching the magnificent view of the ocean .

After some time , they thought of walking back to the Pokemon Center for lunch . They were just about to reach the Center but they were caught by a voice .

" Run for your life !!!" They looked behind to see some kids along with a woman running to the Pokemon Center .

" What happened Miss ?" Ash asked as they approached the woman .

" You look like trainers.... you see there is a sandstorm going on in the central part of the city . " The woman said after catching her breath .

" A sandstorm ?"  Both Ash and Serena squeaked in shock .

" yeah.... its weird for a sandstorm to just start but its happening and... almost half of the part of central city is covered in it ." The woman told them .

" that is impossible ."  Ash muttered and Serena hummed in agreement .

" i think you should stay away from there . we need to go too , come kids ." The woman contended and went away with the kids .

" we need to check that ." Ash asserted and Serena agreed and they both ran towards the central part of the city .

After reaching there , they really saw a sandstorm which was covering almost half of the area and people were running for their lives . They both went closer to the storm along with Sylveon and pikachu .

As they were almost near it , Serena heard a peculiar sound or specifically a cry and she got lured in the sandstorm . She escaped her arm from his arm and started moving towards the sandstorm scaring Ash and their pokemons .

" PIKA!!" " SYLVE!!" "SERENA!!" All of them shouted but she kept on moving .

She was about to get sucked in it if it wasn't for Ash to pull her and get sucked himself in the sandstorm . after that , pikachu and sylveon gasped in shock and Serena came back to reality .

" huh Ash ?" Serena panicked as she noticed her surroundings .

Pikachu and Sylveon gave a cry and then pointed to sandstorm and Serena got shocked as she understood that Ash is sucked in the sandstorm .

" ASH!!! ARE YOU THERE ?" She shouted in hope to get a response but there was nothing . 

Serena didn't had a flying type pokemon and Sylveon's fairy wind would not be enough to push away the deadly storm . she fell on her knees still hoping to see him .

" its all my fault...." She mumbled and shed a tear .

On the other hand , Ash who got pulled in the sandstorm was having difficulty standing and looking around as the dirt was going in his eyes . He moved further in hope to find something .

" i need *coughs * help . Lucario , i choose you ." Ash managed to speak and toss a pokeball .

Lucario came out of the pokeball and he struggled to stand just like Ash but after a moment , he managed his footing and stood on the ground shielding his eyes from the sandstorm .

" Master , whats happening ?" Lucario asked .

" I don't know , i just got sucked in this sandstorm . can you go and see if Serena and the others are fine ? " Ash solicited to his aura pokemon .

" sure.. master ." Lucario answered and then went out of the sandstorm with the help of his aura .

Ash struggled to keep his footing but he kept on moving forward to know the cause of the sandstorm . the storm was growing strong in the center and he needed help otherwise he would have got carried in the storm .

" Charizard , i choose you ." Ash called out his Kanto powerhouse who gave a powerful roar on coming out .

"Charizard , can you help me here ? i am about to get blown ." Ash asked and charizard flew down .

He got behind Ash's back and acted as a cover for him to keep on moving . Ash finally got a relief and he kept moving forward with charizard's help in order to find the cause .

Ash also heard a peculiar sound and he was lured in it but he was snapped out of it with the help of charizard who shook him up , Ash acknowledged his help and they moved forward .

After walking for some time , they finally were in the center of sandstorm and they looked around for something that could cause the sandstorm . they both heard the same cry but this time the cry was of pain and sandstorm was now even more stronger .

" what the hell is going on ?" Ash blurted in annoyance .

Ash finally saw a green glow in the sky which was moving around and it looked like a pokemon to him .

" charizard , flamethrower there ." Ash ordered and pointed to the direction he saw the pokemon .

Charizard released a powerful flamethrower in the direction Ash pointed . When the attack hit the target , a green colored pokemon emerged from the sand storm and upon closer inspection , they realized it was a flygon .

" A flygon ?" Ash pondered .

When the flygon saw them , his eyes glowed red and he released a flamethrower which was countered by charizard's own . Flygon was crying in pain and both Ash and Charizard were confused of that .

While , outside the sandstorm lucario was consoling Serena that Ash is fine but she was still blaming herself for Ash being in the snandstorm .

" hey miss , what happened ?" A voice came from behind Serena .

She looked behind to see a brown-haired boy of around her age standing there with a meowth .

" My boyfriend is inside the sandstorm and he have not come back yet ." Serena answered .

" what , is he mad to go inside this storm ?" The boy asked in somewhat anger .

Pikachu was listening the whole conversation and he found the boy's voice somewhat familiar . He looked behind him and found a familiar boy .

" Pika !!" Pikachu exclaimed in surprise .

" wait , a pikachu ?" the boy pondered and Serena was confused .

" do i know you ?" The boy asked and Pikachu nodded .

" i have only seen some trainers with a pikachu and only one pikachu stays out of his pokeball .......... and that is of Ash ." The boy told and pikachu nodded happily .

" are you of Ash ?" The boy asked and piakchu again nodded and Serena was confused .

" wait , does that mean you are girlfriend of Ash , for Ash Ketchum ?" The boy asked .

" yeah , the name is Serena Yvonne . who are you ?" Serena asked .

" The name 's Tyson . i am one of Ash's rival ." Tyson introduced himself with excitement in his voice .

" i see but we have to save Ash , have you got any flying type pokemon ?" Serena asked with hope .

" no , i don't ."  Tyson answered sadly .

Suddenly , they were blown behind by a strong kick of sandstorm . Both of them got up again and Serena was worried for Ash .

" oh Ash.......... please be safe ." Serena muttered under her breath .

Ash is currently fighting with flygon with the help of charizard but is struggling as if charizard move from his place then Ash will get blown . 

" i think i know what to do .......... greninja , i choose you . " he managed to get his pokeball and toss it in the air . 

As soon as greninja came out , he got in sync with him activating bond evolution . Ash got some strength from greninja to stand in the standstorm and charizard flew up in the air .

" lets do it , charizard use flamethrower and greninja , use water shuriken ." Ash ordered and both pokemons did their attack .

Flygon countered with his dragon pulse which somehow countered both attacks and created an explosion . flygon roared and then cried in pain confusing and shocking Ash and his pokemons at the same time .

" how is he so strong ?" Ash asked to himself .

" we need to give it our all . charizard , use sacred fire and greninja , water shuriken ." Ash commanded and both his pokemons nodded .

Greninja prepared a massive blue shuriken and charizard released mystical flames from his mouth straight at flygon . flygon tried to counter but this time both the attacks were massive which is why flygon was overpowered and got hit . he fell on the floor and his eyes went normal and soon the sandstorm started settling down .

Ash went to flygon and was about to help him up and then he saw a red colored chip on his head which was generating sparks due to being damaged . Ash removed it from his head and threw it away . Ash was about to move him away but then he saw 2 people coming towards him .

" the test was unsuccessful . " one man said ,

as they came closer , Ash noticed that they were wearing black uniforms like the grunts were wearing which were of team outlaw .

" what are you doing here ?" Ash asked gritting his teeth .

" oh look who is here , Ash Ketchum ?" One grunt said while chuckling .

" whats so funny here ?" Ash asked .

" you know you always try to act hero but this time , we will win Ketchum ." Another grunt said and Ash was confused .

" what do you need ?" Ash asked.

" it doesn't concern you and besides that you will know in the future ." grunt said and lets out a laugh with the other .

" how do you know me ?" Ash asked .

" we have past together ." Another one answered .

" Ash !! ASH!!!" A voice was heard .

" looks like someone is coming , sayonara Ash Ketchum ." the grunt said .

" wait , you are going nowhere ." Ash said and tried to catch them but soon a wind blew which made Ash cover his eyes and when he looked where the grunts were ,they were gone .

" shit , they are gone ." Ash grunted .

Ash again went to flygon who was getting his consciousness now . he saw Ash and smiled for some time .

" are you fine ?" Ash asked as he approached flyogn .

" flyg "( thanks human for saving me .) He muttered before blacking out again .

" wait - " he trailed off as flygon was already unconscious .

Finally , after some time the sandstorm completely vanished leaving the road covered in sand and all nearby houses and cars were now buried under the sand .

' did i just understood his language ?' Ash thought and greninja came over to him and placed a hand on his shoulder .

" gren nin ." ( i think you have learnt aura communication completely . ) Greninja told him and he was shocked but nodded .

" Ash , we found you !" Again , a voice came and as soon as he looked behind , he was crushed in a bone breaking hug .

" i am glad you are fine !!" Serena rejoiced and shed some tears on his shoulder .

" i am fine sere , don't cry ." Ash broke the hug and wiped her tears .

" i am sorry its because of me that you were sucked in the storm ." Serena mumbled and again shed some tears .

" it was nothing sere , its my duty to protect you ." Ash responded and pulled her in a soft hug to calm her down .

" hey Ash , long time no see ." A voice came from behind Serena .

" huh - Tyson ?" Ash mused in excitement .

" yeah , its good to see you again ." Tyson said and forwarded his hand for a handshake .

Ash shook his hand and finally got relieved on seeing a friend as well as a rival . 

 " good to see you man , it sure has been a long time ." Ash said .

" what happened here ?" Tyson asked pointing to fallen flygon .

" i don't have a clue but for now , we need to get him to pokemon center ." Ash said and broke the hug with Serena who was somewhat sad on it but she shook the thought .

" will i get your pokeball Sere ?" Ash asked to which Serena nodded and gave him a pokeball .

Ash captured flygon in Serena's pokeball and then returned greninja and lucario who were standing there .

"see you at Pokemon Center Tyson ." Ash effused and Tyson nodded 

Ash got on back of Charizard and then helped Serena to sit as well . They both flew to the Pokemon Center and upon reaching , they gave flygon to heal and they both sat in the lobby .

" what happened there Ash ?" Serena asked .

" i will tell once Tyson comes ." Ash told her and she nodded and rested her head on his shoulder .

" i am really sorry for back there . " Serena said .

" its ok Sere , i told you . i cannot be angry on such a small thing ." Ash assured her and she got relieved after hearing that .

After some moments , Tyson came in the Pokemon Center and then went to Ash who was with Serena and Pikachu .

" i am here ." Tyson said as he pulled a chair to sit on .

" what were you doing there ?" Ash asked .

" its my hometown man , i just heard that there is a sandstorm going and i went there to check it ." Tyson told him and Ash nodded .

" i don't know what was going on there but flygon was being controlled by some evil people and because of that he was a lot stronger than any normal flygon ." Ash told them .

" how strong ?" Tyson asked .

" he just countered my 2 pokemon's attacks with just one attack ." Ash said and Serena was shocked .

" that should be normal , i mean you must be using weak pokemons ." Tyson said and Ash hissed .

" first of all , all my pokemons are strong and the pokemons which i was using that time were my legendary slayers almost equal to the power of legendary ." Ash said and Tyson was shocked .

" thats impossible ." Tyson faltered .

" its true and somehow he countered both of my attacks ." Ash said and both of them were shocked .

" so , who were the evil guys ?" Tyson asked .

" They were members of Team Outlaw , i only know that ." Ash told them .

" its weird and still hard to believe that a flygon created such a strong sandstorm ." Tyson uttered and both of them nodded .

" anyways , that topic is over now . how is it going ?" Tyson thought of changing the conversation .

" not too much , just participated in leagues and still doing that ." Ash answered .

" so you got a girlfriend finally ?" Tyson asked and Ash gave a nervous laugh .

" yeah , she is my childhood friend and we are dating now ." Ash told him and Serena smiled and nodded .

" thats great and i heard from May that you conquered the full Batlle Frontier ." Tyson rejoiced .

" yeah , i did although it was hard ." Ash stated with a small chuckle .

" great man , i also tried it but i lost to Noland only ." Tyson told him and Ash nodded .

" Noland is tough man , he took me to the edge in our match ." Ash acknowledged .

" i can tell , i battled his rhydon , venusaur and machamp . i lost in all the 3 tries . which pokemon did you fought with ?" Tyson asked .

" with articuno , he was friend with one ." Ash answered and Tyson was speechless .

" wh..o did you f-fight a..gain ?" Tyson stuttered .

" i battled articuno with my charizard and we defeated him after a long battle ." Ash told again and Serena giggled after seeing the reaction of Tyson .

" i can't believe it ." Tyson uttered .

" its true , you can go and ask him if you want ." Ash said and he nodded .

" man , you have grown strong since the Ever Grande Conference . " Tyson said and Ash scratched the back of his head .

" maybe but i am not the strongest ." Ash said and he nodded .

They talked for some time and then Tyson left saying that he had some work at his home . Ash took flygon from Nurse Joy once he was healed . He along with Serena and Pikachu went to the battlefield of the Pokemon Center . 

" come out Flygon ." Ash called out .

Flygon came out and flapped his wings with a majestic cry and then landed in front of Ash .

" hey flygon , now you are free to go ." Ash said and flygon nodded .

" fly flygo ." ( thanks for saving me human , i was controlled by them by some sort of device .) Flygon said .

" i know and no need for thanking me . i always help when someone is in danger . now , you can go and be safe from those people ." Ash told him and patted his head .

Flygon nodded and looked towards the sun and then looked back at Ash who was confused as he was not flying away .

" Flyg " ( can i come with you ? i don't have a family and you look very nice . ) Flygon said and Ash's eyes glistened and he nodded .

" here , meet Serena . she is my mate and she also loves to take care of pokemons . i have full team so you can go with her . we both always stay together . " Ash said and Serena was shocked .

" flygo "( i would love to and what is your name ?) flygon asked .

" The name is Ash Ketchum and this is my partner Pikachu ." Ash answered and Pikachu raised his hand to show his presence .

" flyg "( nice to meet you Ash .) Flygon said and Ash nodded .

Serena recalled him in his pokeball and then they both went to rest in their room as it was already evening .

" today was one of a hectic day ." Ash said as he laid on the bed .

" yeah but you saved the city and pokemon once again ." Serena praised him and he smiled .

" yeah , i like helping people but today was unexpected ." Ash said and Serena nodded .

She removed her skirt and then changed into her t-shirt shocking Ash and then laid on the bed besides him .

" what happened ?" Serena asked being a little red .

" you just changed your top in front of me and you are wearing one of my t-shirts ." Ash babbled .

" oh , it doesn't matter and don't i look good in your clothes ?" Serena asked and sat on the bed showing herself wearing his t-shirt .

" y-you look fabulous but......its umm weird to see you in my clothes . " Ash said with a tint of red on his face .

" oh.....so should i take it out ?" Serena asked in a little sad tone .

" no no , wear it . you are looking good in this ." Ash said and Serena smiled and lunged at him .

" thank you , you are so sweet ." Serena said and planted kisses on all his face making him blush .

" uhh welcome ." Ash said and turned off the lights and then covered blankets over them .

Serena quickly wrapped her arms around him as soon as he laid down on his back not letting him go anywhere . Ash also put his arm under her head with his palm on her back .

" good night teddy bear ." Serena whispered softly .

" good night sere ." Ash also whispered and then quickly they both fell asleep .

-x- 

" you 3 are useless , you all just go behind that boy with a pikachu . i have never got some good work from you ." A man said patting his persian on his laptop screen .

" we are sorry boss but we won't disappoint you this time  ." One woman replied .

" you better not Jessie , James and Meowth . next time i hear from you , it should be a good news only ." The man said and then closed the video screen .

Location : Lumiose City Pokemon Center 

" now what do we do ?" James asked .

" we should go look for that Twerp ." Jessie answered .

" but there is no sight of the twerp ." Meowth said .

" he must be somewhere . he cannot disappear like that ." Jessie told them .

" yeah , we will find him . " James said .

" hey you 3 , what are you doing in the kitchen of Pokemon Center ?" A voice was heard .

They looked at the gate of kitchen and saw Nurse Joy along with some trainers who were having their pokemons out .

" uhh , we were looking for pokemon food ." Jessie uttered .

" there is no food for thieves . attack !!!" One trainer said .

All the trainers ordered their pokemons to attack them and they like always were sent blasting in the sky .

" we are blasting off again !!" the 3 exclaimed in unison .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Thanks for reading the chapter . see you in the next one .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.3K 1.1K 80
When some you love break you so badly that you be came unbreakable But what if she is your ture power. Overpowered Ash x Serena Pokemon amourshippin...
157K 1.5K 31
Yandere Serena x Ash Go check out my friend, the artist who drew the drawings and cover: @Cheruyuu in Twitter. I do not own Pokemon or the company. ...
3.2K 72 16
The Kalos league is nearing its end as Ash and Alain prepare for their final battle. Meanwhile, Korrina discovers a plot that undermines the entire e...
1.3K 31 9
Non, ça ne va pas être écrit en français. This is an Amourshipping fanfiction. Ash's journey in Kalos is almost over, when he becomes less clueless i...