Save Me Mr.Alpha (Editing)

By Fierylight

She's efficient, loyal and frank. This isn't surprising considering for someone with her ugly past. She was b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Hey Everyone
NOTICE

Chapter 18

11.6K 380 7
By Fierylight

Chapter 18

Ella's POV

I got a ride to the pack house by Leo, and at the moment the twins, Butch, Leo and Sebby are in Sebastian's office discussing what has happened, and the 3 men are handing over information to Leo and Sebby.

For me, I am stuck saying the hello's to people that missed me, including my family. Which let me tell you, was so tiring because they said they didn't want me to step foot outside of the house ever again, which made me laugh.

"So you're actually considering staying with Sebastian." Jazzy said as we sat on the balcony in her room. They all had to move into the pack house since I was taken. My parents still lived at the house, but the children had to be under lock and key for the whole 2 months.

"My wolf wants to. And I really don't want to go anywhere else at the moment." I said lying down, as did she. We looked up at the dark sky and saw the stars peeking through. It was well past 9pm, and people were heading off to bed. 

"After you were taken Leo and Sebby wouldn't allow me out of their sight." She chuckled. "They thought that if you were taken, I was next, and they had hope you would end up coming for me instead." She said and her voice started to crack.

"Well...I would have. I had my ways of gaining information." I said and she nodded. And laughed.

"I know. You were always great in situations like those." She said and wiped her face. I smiled and pointed out Orion's Belt. She smiled.

"Yeah, I suppose." I said and my wolf was so happy and calm.

"We all missed you. People that we never even met knew who you were, and everyone seemed so angry. I suppose it's because you are our Luna." She sighed and I nodded and looked at her. She and i had out heads next to each other but upside down to each other. She looked at me and I kissed her nose and laughed. 

I missed this, for more than 2 months. I missed this for 3+ years.

"I surprisingly missed you all too. And I'm happy to be home." I said and she stared at me.

"You just said that...home?" She said shocked. I never call any place 'home'.

"Yes. Home." I sighed and looked back up at the sky. This is now my home, and I'm going to have to get use to it. Not that it's a horrible thing to deal with.

"Home." She smiled and looked back up at the stars.

There was a good 10 minutes of peaceful silence between us, and we listened to the forest, and the animals, our guards howling as signals, and the wind. It was calming. 

"Girls?" I heard Leo speak, and I jumped slightly as did Jaz, but a smile broke across her face. 

"Out here." She said and there was some shuffling, and the light was turned on and he appeared at the doors and leaned against the frame.

"Why is it that the balcony's are where I find you all the time." He said to Jaz, and she smiled and looked at me. Then the sky.

"Because it's where we use to when we were scared at night when we were younger. And on full moons it was more than soothing." I spoke gently and kept staring at the sky.

"You are both really weird considering on the full moon most male wolves are out looking for their mates at night. It was dangerous for you, what do you mean it was calming." He said and I heard anger in his voice and she sighed.

"It's none of your business." I spoke angrily and stood up and walked past him. I heard a sigh and a growl.

"Ella wait. I didn't mean to be rude." He spoke and I saw Jaz come in and look at me with a pleading gaze.

"Yeah. What ever. Get some sleep. You both look like shit." I said and went for the door handle when Jaz spoke.

"Diddo." I chuckled and left the room. I started to make my way down the halls, and eventually made my way into the kitchen when someone stopped me.

"Ella." It was Cal. I smiled at him and he giggled and attacked me in a hug.

"I missed you." He said and giggled as he kissed around my face, avoiding lips. I laughed and he did too, but then a growl sounded off. We both looked and saw a jealous Tony.

"Calum." Tony growled and he sighed and let go of me.

"Tony, I was kissing her face in a friendly way. I missed her. Stop being jealous." Cal growled and I was shocked. He changed.

"Fine. Hurry up and show her what you needed to because I'm tired." Tony whined and Cal chuckled.

"Get what you need and come on. I'll show you, your room." Cal said and I grabbed a water and followed them.

When we got to the room, it was really nice. Princess worthy. I smiled and shook my head.

"Bathroom's through there. And your clothes are in here. My brother had them move some of your stuff in here for when you got back..." Cal said rubbing his neck. I chuckled.

"Thanks." I said and he nodded.

"No problem. Please promise me you won't run away on us...I don't know how people would react...and it would end up killing me too...I see you as my best friend." He smiled and I returned it.

"Promise." I said and he placed one last kiss on my cheek before leaving, and closing the door gently. I let out a puff of breath, and tears that kept themselves at bay began to fall.

People did care and that's what got me most. No one ever did before...not even my real father. Ramone.

I walked into the bathroom and stripped. I tried to calm myself down and it kinda worked. I sniffled as I turned the water on and when I looked at myself in the mirror, I realized just how different my body was. I had a toned stomach, and my chest was nicer, my arms completely toned, and my legs had muscle that wasn't there before. My face was skinnier, and you could see my collar bones, some ribs, and my hip bones weren't visible, but you could tell they were there.

But the scars, and wounds that littered my skin made me look away. Corvus ruined my body by marking it with horrible things. Not words, or symbols, but I knew where every scar came from, and what it was for. All of the horrible things he had said to me and everything Mark said....

I stepped into the shower and tears fell at a rapid pace. I sunk to my knees, and leaned back so I was sitting and let the water pelt me. I cried like never before. Something that I haven't done in a while.

~~~~~

After I finished the personal grooming, I made my way out to the room, and grabbed some clothes to slip on. Including the matching underwear set, a long sleeve tee shirt, and some shorts.  I pulled my hair into a loose braid, and my hair was past my belly button now. It was so long and I loved it. 

I stared at the bed and felt the silk blankets and sheets. Only the best. Which made me smile. I climbed into the bed and sighed at the feeling. It was so comfortable, and I liked it in here. I looked around and made sure everything was closed. Then turned out the light. 

Maybe tomorrow I'll talk more with Sebastian...we'll see.

(It was just a filler chapter. More to come. I finally have my laptop, but I am still busy. Hope you enjoyed :D Next chapter soon.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 91 13
This is the story of Luna Silver, a White wolf and the daughter of the Moon Goddess. What happens after her 17th birthday and first shift when she i...
156 4 5
Can past trauma be used in the future? Does tough love fix wounds? Is a rogue Alpha and his adorable little brother something I need in my life? I've...
410K 11.4K 42
Madison Walcott: She's a twenty two year old werewolf with a dark past she'd rather forget. Trying to move on with her life and make the most of it...
1.2K 52 18
23 year old carefree Amani just moved into her new home at the edge of the woods, unaware that she was only mere feet away from Werewolf territory. T...