ADMIRING LOVE

By Richaa_Sharma

[ Part 1 of Admiring Love.] [ He fell first but she fell harder.] [ If you like to read love stories based on... More

Note
Prologue
CHARACTER
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Teaser
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
A/N
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
Chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
A/N
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
Reviews
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
A/N : Thank you
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
Thank you โค๏ธ
chapter 95
chapter 96
chapter 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
chapter 100
chapter 101
chapter 102
chapter 103
chapter 104
chapter 105
chapter 106
chapter 107
chapter 108
chapter 109
chapter 110
chapter 111
chapter 112
chapter 113
chapter 114
chapter 115
Thank you โค๏ธ
LAST CHAPTER
EPILOGUE
New chapter

chapter 71

4.9K 425 131
By Richaa_Sharma

Two years later.

Ansh is now 2 years old and with increasing age his mischiefs are also increasing...From his grandmother's house to his maternal grandmother's house, he makes all his family members run after him.

But along with being mischievous, Ansh also has much more intelligence than his age and this is the result of the values ​​given by his wise parents.

Raj Simran does not stop his mischief because he is a child and will definitely have fun but at the same time they definitely teach him how to behave...how to respect elders.

Although he is loved by everyone because he is the only child in both the families, but he likes his buaa the best because she always plays with him, gives him chocolates, tells him stories.

And although his place is not fixed yet, because sometimes he sleeps with his parents, sometimes with his grandparents and sometimes with his buaa...But he sleeps with his buaa most of the night.....The reason is also that Avni knows that along with the child, her bhai and bhabhi also need to spend time together, so that they can get some time together, Avni makes Ansh sleep with her and Ansh also sleeps comfortably in the affection of his buaa.

But while Ansh sleeps comfortably with his buaa, it becomes an uncomfortable thing for his Mama because next to the sleeping Ansh, Avni cannot talk to Neil on the phone till late night because doing so might disturb Ansh's sleep....So she avoids this thing and Neil who does not get time with her in the morning because of her office and then at night because of this....He doesn't understand what to do now.

Avni spends all her time with Ansh before and after office.

Ansh also accompanies his mother to her place of work Where he is famous among the girls.....seeing his cuteness, girls leave their work and run after him and Simran has to remind them that this is an office and not a park, so everyone gets on with their work.

Simran has already taken a long break from her work, she was running her office from home in the beginning, but now that Ansh has turned two years old So now she works mostly by going to her office because she cannot leave her office to the employees forever.
She has achieved this position with a lot of hard work and she knows that now as her responsibilities have increased, her family is there to support her at every step.....Even if she does not bring Ansh with her to her office, her family at home will take care of her child....

But since Ansh is still very small, she sometimes brings him with her to the office.

Amidst all this, after the delivery of Simran two years ago, the discussion about Avni Neil's marriage was once again raised in the house but as Simran had become a new mother, everyone did not like the idea of ​​their marriage that time and the topic was closed there again and did not raised again for two years.

Two years later, today, it is Avni's best friend Priyal's wedding in which Priyal has invited Avni along with her entire family as well as Neil....But due to an international online meeting, Simran is unable to attend Priyal's wedding and due to which Ansh is also at home.

But Avni, Neil and Raj definitely go to her wedding because she had asked everyone very lovingly to come, so Raj and Neil could not refuse.

Priyal is having PHERE with her husband and Avni is standing a little away from Neil with another friend from her college, watching this beautiful moment of her best friend.

But at the same time Neil who is standing with Raj, watching the phera and throwing flowers on that couple....just like seeing the marriage of others, Neil says

" Aisa lag raha hai jaise main to zindagi bhar dusron ki shaadiyaan hi attend karte reh jaaunga aur ek din kuwanra mar jaaunga...." Raj gives his friend a disbelieving look at his nonsense.

" Teri kahin bhi kuch bhi bolne ki aadat nahi jaayegi n...."

" Now this habit of mine will go away from this world along with me... I don't think I will be able to live much longer in this bachelorhood...." Raj hears his words and shook his head.

But coincidentally, Avni, who was coming near him, standing behind him, hears these words and somewhere she really feels bad for him after hearing this.

He has really waited for her a lot, it has been almost 3 years since their engagement but since she said that she needs time to get married, after that...Neil may talk about their marriage in front of anyone but he never asks her directly whether she is ready for marriage now, he never starts this topic between them.

Later, when Priyal is being bid farewell, Avni hugs her best friend and Priyal sees her standing with Neil and says that now it is her turn, She should also get married soon so that she too can be a part of her happiness.

Avni just smiles at these words of her friend and so does Neil and then after Priyal's departure, Raj, Neil and Avni also head home.

Neil drops Raj and Avni at Mehra house because they had to go to the same place so all three went together.

" Andar chal...." Raj tells Neil as soon as all three get out of the car but before Neil can say yes or no, all three hear Ansh's voice who's coming out from inside shouting Papa in his childish voice, jumps straight into Raj's arms and Raj bows before him and stands up again with him.

And sees that Simran is also coming out behind him.

" Aap soye nahi abhi tak...?" Raj asks him

" Ise avu ke bina neend kahan aati hai....tum sab ke aane ka wait kar raha tha....car ki awaz suni to baahar aa gya..." All three smile at Simran's answer.

" Shaadi acche se hui ?" Simran asks Avni on which she nods yes

" Jiii " Avni says And then Neil takes ansh from Raj's arms to meet him and taking him in his arms he kisses his cheek due to which his beard slightly pricks his cheek.

" Maamu, No....chubhti hai..." He says this while rubbing his cheek, which makes Neil smile.

" Aur mera champ kaisa hai....maamu ko miss kiya...."

" Itnaaaaaaaa " nodding his head he extends his hands and speaks, on which Neil kisses his cheek again and again due to his beard pricking, Ansh makes an irritated face at which everyone laughs.

" Maamu Aap bhi aaj yehaan rahoge ?" Neil smiles at his question

" Nahi bachcha,"

" Kyon ?" Ansh asks

" hmmm, jaise Aap apni mumma ke paas rehte ho...maamu bhi apni mumma ke saath rahenge...aapko maamu ke saath time spent karna hai to humare ghar aana padega..." He pouts at his words and then comes down from his arms and hugs Avni, who hugs him sitting on her knees.

" Buaa, chalo....neeni aa rahi hai...." He says pulling Avni's hand to which Avni does not say anything but looks at Neil...She at least wants to hug him before he leaves but Ansh insists on taking her inside, to which Neil gives her a smile and signals her to go inside, to which she gives him a light smile and then goes inside with Ansh.

And then Neil says Simran and Raj that it is very late in the night so he will not go inside so they both says bid bye to him..and then he sitting in the car he starts the car and drives away.

Raj and Simran go inside.

Next morning

The Mehra family is having breakfast and Avni is feeding Ansh by making him sit in her lap so that Simran can eat comfortably.

While having breakfast, Raj hints to his father Ashish that this is the right time to talk to Avni, to which Ashish nods and takes a breath.

" Avni beta "

" Ji dad "

" Mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai "

" Jii kahiye "

" Dekho beta, humne aaj tak tumhari har baat maanni hai to aaj main chahta hu ki tum bhi meri ek baat maano...."

" Jii, boliye mujhe kya karna hai "

" I want you to leave your job and join us..." Hearing this Avni gets slightly shocked and before she can say anything Ashish says

" Dekho beta, You said that you have to do a job for experience...but now it's been almost 3 years...I think this much experience is enough and I don't like seeing you taking leave for small things like this and working overtime like this......bachcha, you wanted experience, you got it...now you can work with us...And that's why I won't say anything more but I am putting 2 options in front of you... will you join me or your brother? Because whatever happens now, I will not let you work outside us...."

Raj and Ashish were talking about this for many days and today they finally told this to Avni.

Whereas Avni listens to her father's words and somehow now she does not find anything wrong in this...she has really learned a lot...Yes, if she had joined her home business from the beginning and worked with her brother and father, she would not have got the experience that she got outside because they don't make her work but now that she has learned the work then what is the harm in it?

And anyway her family listened to her at that time, so today when her family wants something from her then how can she refuse?

" Okay dad, I will do whatever you want...I will resign today itself...." Everyone smiles at her answer.

" This is what I expected from you, so now tell me which of us are you choosing... dad and bhai " Avni smiles at his question.

" Dad, my choice was always bhai..." she says smiling to which everyone smiles knowing that she would have chosen Raj only.

But after hearing his sister's answer, he thinks of teasing her a little.

" Bhai ko Chun rahi ho...yaa indirectly Neil ko.. ?" Her eyes widen a little at his words and everyone else also laughs a little after hearing this and seeing Avni's face...

Whereas Avni thinks that she had no such intention but yes, now when Neil will come to know about this, he will be very happy.

" What are you doing...? Are you in the office?" Neil questions Avni when he calls her.

" No, I did not go to office today." Avni replies.

" Why ? Are you okay?" He asks because she doesn't take leave from office like that, so how come today?

" Main theek hu.....wo bas...." Saying this, she is about to tell him that she is joining his office but stops thinking that she will go there directly and suprise him, and didn't tell him anything yet.

" Ab wo....bas yun hi nahi gyi....accha Aap kya kar rahe ho...?"

" Tumhe miss " she smiles at his words

" Aapko Kaam waam nahi hota kya mujhe miss karne ke siwa "

" Aapke khayaalon se fursat mile to koi kaam kare..." A blush appears on her face after hearing these words but then she composes herself and speaks

" Toh apne khayaalon par thoda break lgaaye aur kaam par dhayan de...mujhe yaad karte rehne se aapke kaam pure nahi honge aur ab bas bas...bahut ho gyi baate....aap jao kaam Karo...aur main chali apne baby ke saath time spent karne...."

" Kaash main Ansh hota...tumhara Sara waqt mujhe mil jaata...." She smiles at his words but does not say anything further and both of them hang up the phone after saying nothing but a few sweet words to each other.

" Jii, kaafi waqt ho gya hai aur bebe bhi Ansh ko bahut miss kar rahi hai, to kya Simran yehaan kuch dino ke liye aa sakti hai Ansh ke saath...?" Shweta asks Neela on the phone that it has been a long time since Simran went to live in Khanna House. So can she come here for a few days?

" Jii bilkul, aur aap puchh kyon rahi hai....aapko to haq se kehna chahiye....aakhirkaar aapka naati hai...aap jab chahe use bulaa sakti hai..."
Shweta smiles at this

" Jii fir main kal subah Neil ko bhej dungi unhe laane...."

" Shweta ji, Raj pahuchaa dega unhe...aap Neil ko paresaan naa kare..."
Shweta agrees to Neela's words and then both talk some more and hang up the phone.

" Kya....main kaise rahunga tum dono ke bina...." Raj says when he comes from office and sees Simran packing and on asking, he comes to know that she is going to Khanna House for a few days.

" Offo, Tum to aise react kar rahe ho jaise humesha ke liye jaa rahi hu....wahaan sab Ansh ko miss kar rahe hai aur ansh bhi to Neil ko miss kar raha tha....kuch din ki baat hai reh loge...."

Simran explains to him and closes the zip of her suitcase, on which he looks at her.

" And you are getting so hyper after hearing about few days......look at Neil how he stays away from the person with whom he wants to be close every moment.....Learn something from your friend..." Hearing this, Raj sighs....if nothing then should he learn this thing from him?

Next morning Raj Simran and Ansh get ready to go to Khanna house...Avni meets Ansh before leaving.

" Buaa aapko bahut miss karegi, jaldi wapas aana...." She says this while sitting on her knees and kissing his cheek, on which Ansh smiles.

" Buaa aapki kissi acchi hoti hai...maamu ki chubhti hai..." Avni smiles shyly at his words while Simran and Neela also smile hearing this.

" Isiliye abhi hi keh raha hu beta mat jaa....maamu tang karenge aapko...." Sirman glare at Raj and he becomes silent...he just doesn't want to let them go, how will he live here without them.

Then Avni gives chocolates to Ansh which brings a big smile on Ansh's face.

" Thank you buaa...." He says this while kissing Avni's cheeks, on which she hugs him.

" Avu, maine mnaa kiya hai n Ise chocolates dene se...."

" aur Bhabhi aapko lagta hai main aapki ye baat maanungi....aap mujhe rok nahi sakti apne bhatize ko pyar karne se...." She says mischievously to which Simran shakes her head and then Avni hugs Simran saying goodbye to her.

" Nani, Nani, Nani...." As soon as they reach Khanna house, the whole house echoes with Ansh's voice and Shweta, Bebe, Prakash, Neil, everyone who was having breakfast, hear this and come into the hall.

A smile spreads on everyone's face when they see them coming inside the house and Ansh goes straight and jumps into Neil's arms, who takes him in his arms.

" What a pleasant surprise..." says Neil as he did not know about their arrival And on this Shweta tells him how she had talked to Neela yesterday about sending Simran here with Ansh for a few days.

" Waah mom aapne ye bahut accha kiya"

Raj takes blessings of the elders by touching their feet and then everyone sits together and talks and then when Raj is about to leave them and go to the office, he asks Neil

" Tu chalega saath...?" On his question, Neil notices that he is looking a bit sad and understanding something, he looks at him with a teasing smile, thinking something.

" Ahh, maine abhi notice kiya...jiju kaise rahenge ab kuch din didi ke bina...." Raj looks at him angrily because he understands his joke.

" waah mjaa aa gya, ab aapko mera jyada nahi par thoda dard samjh aayega biwi se dur rehne ka dard hota kya hai...." At his words he raises his eyebrows

" Don't worry about me saale saheb... wo kya hai naa mera jo beta hai wo apni buaa ke bina nahi reh paayega....abhi wo khush hai thodi der me avi ko miss karne lagega.....to automatically wo log ghar wapas aa jaayenge shaam tak...." At his words he also raises his eyebrows

" Accha, aisi situation me main aapki behan ko yehaan lekar aa jaaunga par apni behan aur bhaanje ko aapke paas nahi jaane dunga...."

" Huh, I had a good news for you and it was very beneficial for you...but now you see what I do..." He is about to inform him about Avni joining the office but seeing his actions, he decides not to tell him.

And there hearing his words Neil sees him serious

" kaisi news ?"

" Main nahi btaa raha ab...aur ab main chala...bye...." Saying this, Raj, who was talking to him a little aside, comes closer to Ansh and Simran and after hugging Simran, he kisses Ansh's forehead and after hugging ansh, he takes everyone's permission to leave and goes to his office.

Time passes.

Shweta Bebe Prakash and Neil play with Ansh the whole day and keep him happy, Neil doesn't even go to office just to spend time with Ansh.

At one time the whole family is sitting together and seeing this, Shweta says

" Simran, main aur bebe soch rahe the ki shaadi ka season chal raha hai...kyon na tillu aur avni ki baat ki jaaye...ab kaafi waqt ho gya hai...inki shaadi ho jaani chahiye..." Everyone listens to Shweta and instead of being happy, Neil looks at his mother seriously.

" Main soch rahi thi ki kal hi neela ji se is baare me baat karu...." Simran smiles hearing this but before she can say anything, Neil speaks

" Mom, no" everyone looks at Neil at his words.

" Kya hua tillu ?"

" Mom koi bhi baat karne se pehle mujhe Avni se is baare me baat karne dijiye....she needed time and I don't know whether she is still ready or not... So before you all go there and talk about anything, let me talk to her.....Let me know the answer, then I will tell you all what to do..." Everyone looks at him at his word.

And even though Neil says this, he himself will not talk to Avni about this, Just so that his family does not go there and talk about their marriage, that is why he said that he will talk to Avni first but he will not do so because he does not want to put any kind of pressure on her again....If Avni is ready then she herself will come and tell him this thing now.

Whereas after hearing Neil's words, Simran sees him thinking something and sighs.

Some more time passes but as evening approaches, Ansh really starts crying for Avni because it has been a long time since he saw his buaa.

" Mumma, Buaa ke paas chalo..." Ansh speaks in his crying voice but before Simran says anything, Neil says

" Ansh, maine aapko kaha hai n...unhe buaa nahi bolna...maami kehna..."

" Buaa, maami kaise hogi....?" On this Simran glare at Neil, her child is crying and this man is busy with buaa and maami but still she answers her baby....

" bachcha, jab mama se buaa ki shaadi hogi to buaa maami ban jaayegi....par abhi wo aapki sirf buaa hai OK..." Simran tells Ansh to which Neil glare at her.

" Ye shaadi kya hoti hai...?" He forgets his crying and turns to his questions.

" Ab, wo shaadi kya hoti hai....? Hmm....Shaadi wahi hoti hai jaise mummaa ki papa ke saath hui hai...." Simran answers him

" Par wo kaise hoti hai aur kyon....?" The whole family looks at him on his question...now how should they answer this...this is not such a difficult question but there is no answer to it either.

" Ansh ab chalo sawal band, aur naani ne aapke liye aapka favorite chocolates milk bnaaya hai n...use piyo...." Ansh hears this but again starts missing his buaa.

" No, mujhe buaa ke paas jaana hai...." Saying this, he starts crying again, on which Simran holds her head...it hasn't been a few hours since they came here, now how can they go back?

" Arre to main Avni ko lekar aata hu n...." On his words all looks at him

" Tujhe to bas yehi mauka chahiye tillu..." Shweta says on which Neil sighs

" Mom aapke naati ki khusi ke liye hi keh raha tha...warna mujhe kya padi hai...huh..."

" Haan haan yehaan hum sab jaante hai Avni putter ke yehaan aane se kaun khush hoga...." Neil just slightly rolls his eyes at Shweta's words

" Mom par Neil sahi hai...agar avu nahi aayi to ye rokar pura ghar sar par uthaa lega....aur yaa to fir hume hi wapas jaana padega...." Shweta listens to him and says no, her daughter has come today and she will not let her go back.

So they decide that Avni will come here but as she is not married to Neel, she cannot stay here... Neela argues this, when Shweta calls her and asks her to send Avni here, Shweta tells her to send Avni here for some time so that Ansh can calm down.

After this, Neil immediately reaches Mehra house to take Avni to his home.

In the car

Avni is looking outside the window and seeing this, Neil takes her hand in his hand and she turns towards him

" what happened ?"

" nothing, I just felt like holding you...after so many days I am getting a chance like this with you...I feel like running away with you somewhere where there will be only you and me and no one else..." She smiles at his words but then she straightens his face by placing her hand on his cheek.

" Focus on driving, Mr. Majnu..." He smiles at her words and while talking like this, both of them reach Khanna House.

Avni reaches Khanna house, meets Ansh and when she hugs him only then Ansh calms down, and everyone else breathes a sigh of relief.

" Avu thank God tum aa gyi, isne pura ghar sar par uthaa liya tha..." Sirman says to Avni when she is sitting in the hall with Sirman after calming Ansh.

It is evening time and Bebe is doing puja in the temple of the house and Shweta is preparing some special dish in the kitchen for her grandson, Prakash is looking after office work in his room and Neil is playing with Ansh on one side of the hall.

Ansh is again happily playing with his mama in the presence of his buaa And here Simran and Avni are sitting together and looking at them with a smile.

But at the same time, finding Avni alone with herself, Simran thinks of discussing the matter which had arisen in this house today...she knows why her brother is not ready for marriage but maybe things have changed now and she will know it only after talking to Avni.

" Avu kya main tumse kuch bolu ?"

" Jii boliye...."

" Tumne shaadi ke baare me ab kya socha hai...." Simran directly asks her this without turning the matter round, and Avni gets a little shocked after hearing this.

I mean, now you have also reached a good position in your career and now you are going to join Raj and Neil, so there is no tension, So are you ready for marriage now?" At first she was a little shocked by her question but then she looks at Neil and then at Simran and takes a breath before replying

" Bhabhi, wo....Haan..." A smile appears on Simran's face after hearing this.

" really ?" On Simran's question she just nods shyly.

" Tumne Neil se kahi ye baat ?" She shakes her head no at his question.

" Why?" Avni hesitates a little on her question but then thought to give her answer

" Wo bhabhi.....Neil pehle ki trah shaadi ki baat hi nahi karte mujh se, to main unhe ye kaise bolu....?"

" What a stupid reason you are giving avu, you two have been in a relationship for so many years and still there is this hesitation between you two...If he is not saying anything and if you want that thing then obviously you have to say it..." She scolds her while saying all this and Avni looks at her

" Par bhabhi main kaise bolu ?"

" Muh se..simple " on this she pouts

" Bhabhi mujhe sharm aati hai, kaisa lagega....main unhe kya bolu ki mujhe shaadi karni hai..."

" Haan " She looks at Simran but suddenly she gets courage and after thinking something she says

" Bhabhi, mujhe aapki help chahiye hogi....."

" I will do whatever you say for you, but first give my brother his happiness...." She smiles at Sirman's words and she further tells her, her things, hearing which Simran smiles.

" This will be perfect." Simran says and Avni looks at Neil.

To be continued........

BTW meet Ansh

Are you all suprised ? If not, there will definitely be Suprise in the next part.

Sorry to take the story in such a fast forward mode but I am doing this only for you all so that the scene you all want comes soon.

Please don't forget to vote, comment if you guys liked the chapter and also follow me if you guys want.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 4K 21
you know no that today is our wedding night and If I want, I can do anything with you, my dear wife." She looks at him angrily at his words. " Well...
703K 65.4K 50
"๐™‡๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™œ๐™ช๐™ข. ๐™๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™ก ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช,๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๏ฟฝ...
15.4K 1.3K 8
Darkhast - เคฆเคฐเค–เคพเคธเฅเคค -/ the devotion of love /- Tropes : He fell first and Fell harder, so hard that he lost his will to get up. Genre : Dark Romance...
47.3K 3.1K 18
Your next favourite saga! Come join this love story