MY WORTHY MISTAKE ✨

Von Sahithi_writes

[ COMPLETED βœ… ] Author : She is a cloud and he is thunder . If she is alone she is beautiful but if she is wi... Mehr

Introduction : The characters
CH - 1 The beginning : The cloud and Thunder ⚑
CH - 2 SILENCE BEFORE THE STROM⚑
CH - 3 THE WRONG TURN ❀️⚑
CH - 4 THE BHARAAT πŸ₯πŸŽ‰
CH - 5 THE WEDDING ⚑❀️
CH - 6 THE WEDDING NIGHT πŸ’•βš‘
CH - 7 LOVE YOU OR HATE YOU ?
CH - 8 THE TRUST
CH - 9 FIRST DATE πŸ’•πŸŒ
CH - 10 THE ANGRY TEARS ⚑
CH - 12 THE LOVE CONFESSION β€οΈπŸ’•
CH - 13 CAN'T STAY AWAY FROM YOU ❀️
CH - 14 ABDUCTING YOU AGAIN πŸ˜‰
CH - 15 THE GRAND WELCOME
CH - 16 JEALOUS
CH - 17 YOU CAN'T AVOID ME
AUTHOR's NOTE
CH - 18 THE LETTERS
CH - 19 ROMANTIC NIGHT
CH - 20 VISITING THE TEMPLE
CH - 21 THE RAIN DANCE
CH - 22 THE STALKER
CH - 23 STALKER POV
CH - 24 THE CREEPY GIFT
CH - 25 THE DRUG
CH - 26 THE ANTIDOTE
CH - 27 THE BATTLE
CH - 28 I'M OK BUT NOT OK
CH - 29 THE NIGHTMARE
CH - 30 THE RAIN KISS
CH - 31 THE ICE CREAM ROMANCE
CH - 32 THE BASKETBALL MATCH
CH - 33 THE HONEYMOON ( 1 )
CH - 34 THE HONEYMOON ( 2 )
CH - 35 THE HONEYMOON ( 3 )
CH - 36 THE HONEYMOON ( 4 )
CH - 37 LOVE TO PLAY WITH YOU
CH - 38 THE JENGA ROMANCE
CH - 39 LOVE ADORATION
CH - 40 THE OFFICE WORK
CH - 41 KULDEVI VRAT
CH - 42 THE DIFFERENT PATHWAYS
CH - 43 THE BIG DAY
CH - 44 THE MANALI TRIP
CH - 45 HAPPY ENDING
THE EPILOGUE
LOCKED IN YOUR SOUL ❀️
AUTHOR'S NOTE
BONUS

CH - 11 MEETING THE PARENTS ❀️

6.7K 207 6
Von Sahithi_writes

AUTHOR POV :

Sriya and ruhaan slept peacefully cuddling eachother .

After sometime ruhaan woke up and he saw his sweetheart was sleeping peacefully in his arms . He looked at her face , caressed her hairs kissed her forehead and hugged her more tightly.

Sriya woke up by his actions. She took a deep breath, and hugged him back .

After sometime both released from hug .

Sriya got up feeling shy but ruhaan caught her and said " I don't want you to leave sweetheart ".

Sriya blushed and didn't spoke anything.

Ruhaan came infront of her , he cupped her face leaning more closer and he was about to kiss her but she moved aside saying " I need to freshup ". She blushed and went into the bathroom taking her clothes .

Ruhaan gasped and chuckled .

Ruhaan got a notification on his phone . He checked it was from Ajay .

Ajay message :  " Come to the guest house we will talk in private. Please don't hurt her . If I see any little scratch on her then I'm surely gonna kill you " .

Ajay sent guest house location to ruhaan . Ruhaan thought to go to Pratap's house instead of guest house.

SRIYA POV :

I really felt so shy when he was about to kiss me . I cupped my face and stood infront of bathroom mirror and saw my cheeks turned completely red . A smile appeared on my face .

Then I remembered his traumatic past I really felt so bad for him , childhood traumas are so hard to overcome.

I will make sure he forget his past and change for better. Now I'm his wife , I will be there for him whenever he needs me .

I promised myself and my subconscious mind thought I'm I falling for him ?

I think " Yes ...!" .I spoke to myself looking into the mirror.

I blushed and went to freshup .

RUHAAN POV :

I read her uncle Ajay's message . Well I think I need to go to Pratap's house instead of guest house coz we accepted our marriage and we want to be together. So I ignored Ajay's message.

Just then my sweetheart came out from the bathroom. She smiled looking at me .
I moved towards her , she looked into my eyes with love . This time she didn't avoid the eye contact .

Her hairs are falling on her face , I moved her hairs tucked them behind her ear. I spoke sweetheart get ready we are gonna meet your parents today . She smiled and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back kissing her hairs .

She quickly moved and went towards the wardrobe and started searching clothes.
She took a kurti and a saree on each hand and asked me to choose one . I picked saree .

She told me to get ready and she went inside the changing room. I can see the excitement in her eyes . I don't know why but I feel proud of myself maybe because I'm the reason for her happiness.

I smiled and went into bathroom for freshup . I came out and got ready. I wore my black suit , boots , my tie and my watch . I feel perfect in my outfit.

RUHAAN'S OUTFIT

I got ready but my sweetheart didn't come from the changing room yet . What is she doing ? I knocked on the door . She said wait ...then I heard ouch ! Did she fall . I quickly opened the door and went in . I saw she was fine but she throwed the pillow on my face .

I put the pillow aside and moved out . I stood near the door and spoke sweetheart do you need any help .

She kept some silence and then said yes .
I went inside and saw her .

Her saree is all messed up . She put a cute pout on her face and she looked at me . She spoke " Help me with the plates , the fabric is so soft and the saree plates are messing up " .

Well she put her upper plates well but the lower plates are messing up I thanked the saree that I got a chance to get close to my wife .

I bent down, helping her to adjust the plates . I tucked the plates just below her navel . I can feel the softness of her waist , God how can be someone so soft . I thought.

Well I got up and saw her cheeks turned red . She turned back and pinned her saree .

Well I hugged her from back and I leaned my face near her neck and blowed my warm breath on her . She instantly got goosebumps feeling my touch . She said " please...not ...not now " .

Her words her stammering I like that . I planted a kiss her neck , slowly moving my hand on her bare waist. She started taking deep breathe .

I like it . She is affected by my touch .

I spoke " when ? I wanna kiss you sweetheart when should I kiss you ? ".

I can feel she is smiling.

She spoke " when I willingly pull you closer and kiss you , You promised me you won't do anything without my consent so, keep your promise " .

She turned towards me wrapped her arms around me and leaned towards my ear she spoke " I actually like this puppy face of yours ".

Ufffff....she is too cute and now I'm totally in her control .

She pulled me closer touching my forehead with her forehead cupping my face and I thought she was about to kiss me but she instantly pushed me away and went out from the changing room.

Gosh...! I thought I'm the one who is teasing her but she turned the plate and teased me more .

I'm fully in her control now . Now I really regret my promise .

I moved out and saw she stood infront of the dressing table and getting ready. She put lite makeup, wore her jewellery, and the vermilion on her forehead .

The moment she put vermilion on her forehead in between her hairs a thought hit me in my subconscious mind " My wife " .

Finally she got ready .

SRIYA'S OUTFIT

My sweetheart is looking like an angel in this outfit , I can't take my eyes off her .

She turned towards me and she hit her forehead with her hand and said " oh ! No " .

I jerked a little and got worried , I moved towards her and asked what happened ?

She looked at me with her puppy face and said " my mom won't like you " . I was confused and asked her " why ? What's wrong ? ".

She spoke cutely " coz you're wearing black outfit " .

What ! I was surprised to listen that .

I asked her in my astonishment " what's wrong with this black outfit sweetheart ".

She explained " black dress is considered inauspicious in our culture especially when newly wedded couple visit their in-laws house or their house for the first time " .

I scoffed in disbelief saying " sweetheart do you really believe in that " .

She spoke " folding her hands and looking at me , Do you wear black clothes in summer ? ".

I said mostly I won't .

She questioned Why ?

I spoke coz black absorb heat and I sweat .

She spoke " Yes ! Black colour may look good on you but it absorbs negative energy . We are newly married couple so , many people notice us right. What if any evil eye catch my husband ".

I chuckled and said " husband ! ".

She slowly started removing my tie , looking into my eyes and said " yes Mr.husband , Na Moguda..! " in meeky voice .

I didn't got that word Na mogu...moguda .
I asked her what's that . She chuckled and said " it means my husband in telugu ".

She put my tie aside and pushed me into our changing room saying go and change into something white , cream or beige .

I said okay and went into the changing room. I love the way she tease me and her calling me Mr.husband made me feel I only belong to her . I'm totally into her . I love this feeling.

Well I changed my whole outfit and got ready in the changing room .

RUHAAN'S NEW OUTFIT

Well I came out and I didn't found my sweetheart. I searched for her but I couldn't found her anywhere in the room .

I went downstairs to check . I found my sweetheart in kitchen and she is cooking .

I called her sweetheart !

She turned around and scanned me from top to bottom . She smiled.

She spoke wait at the table I'm bringing you the breakfast. Well now I'm excited to have the food she prepared .

I waited for her and I can smell the aroma it's mouth watering . I really wanna know what she is preparing for me .

Just then she came with the food tray and placed it in front of me . It's dosa .

It looks really good and the aroma hits me really hard . She sat beside me and fed with her own hands . I loved it .

She asked do you like it ?

I spoke I loved it sweetheart . Thankyou for the breakfast . I kissed her hand and smiled .

She started feeding me saying have some more . I too made her eat and we are done with the breakfast.

We went out and I saw the pilot is ready.
I spoke let's go sweetheart. She didn't move she spoke I'm acrophobic , I'm scared of heights . I'm scared of helicopter.

Well I held her hand tightly and said we don't have other option sweetheart.

"We need to overcome the fear by facing the fear ".

I tried to motivate her and we sat in our helicopter. I can see she was shivering. I hugged her tightly, hided her face in my arms all the journey.

Finally we reached our destination. We are in Hyderabad. My sweetheart was ok now . She took a deep breath when we landed on Hyderabad.

She spoke to herself Finally I'm back Hyderabad, I missed you .

Well I feel she love her place so much , ofcourse she will . I thought.

We got into our car and I drove the car.
My bodyguard's followed our car .

She directed me the way . Well there is heavy traffic here but I'm not at all frustrated.

I feel my sweetheart is nervous. I held her hand and asked her " why are you looking so nervous ? ".

She spoke " well I'm a bit scared how my father gonna react , My mom will squeeze your ear and scold you then she will forgive you but dad is not like that I don't know what he gonna do ".

I spoke " sweetheart relax we will convince them " . She smiled and I gave her phone . I thought to give her in the island but I forgot.

She took the phone and she opened it . She saw there was 100 missed calls from her dad , mom , sister and her friends. Oh God ! Now I need to explain everyone everything.

I saw the traffic getting clear . I drove the car and in no time we reached our destination.

I can see my sweetheart was getting emotional. I held her hand and we went inside.

The whole family including Ajay's family were sitting in the hall . They noticed us . We stepped inside and my sweetheart run towards her mom and hugged her . Her sister too joined in the hug .

Everyone went towards sriya and checked her . Her mom , dad , sister, her aunt , cousin and her uncle Ajay .

I can feel how everyone loved her and cared for her . My sweetheart moved towards me excusing them and she introduced me saying " My husband Ruhaan Agarwal ".

I don't know why but I felt so proud. I joined my hands and said Namaste 🙏🏻 to everyone .

I can see the rage in Pratap's eyes pointing his fingers towards me he spoke " I can't accept him as my son in law...! he abducted you and married you forcefully leave him sriya I will get you married to someone from our caste ".

Hearing this my anger hit me but I controlled myself closing my eyes coz I know this is gonna happen .

Sriya spoke " No dad ! I can't . Yes ,I'm married forcefully but I'm not in this marriage by force I accepted him as my husband nanna , he is not like what you thought. He is really a good person nanna . Please accept him . Please give him a chance ".

Her dad ignored her words I can feel it . He closed his eyes for a moment.

I tried to speak to him but just then ...

He quickly took his gun and fired at me but the unthinkable happened when my sweetheart came infront of me to protect me .

I feel my world just shattered infront of me .

*****************************************
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ⭐

So , do you like it today's episode guys ?

So , what do you think ? Will sriya be saved ?

Love you all ❤️

Bye 👋🏻

YOUR AUTHOR

---❤️---

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

233K 8.4K 22
Second Book of Short Stories | Woh Jo kabhi na hua hai Woh Jo kabhi na kiya hai Woh sab ho raha hai inn dino | Laughters, tears, frustrations, anger...
343K 13.5K 51
Book 1 of compilation of short Muslim love stories. Some serious and some funny stories. Short stories: 1~ || Taqdeer - Destiny || (completed) 2~ |...
1.4M 124K 44
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
16.6K 982 13
The story follows Dev and Sonakshi in the ITV show Kuch Rang Pyaar ke Aise Bhi Season 3, after Sona's outburst regarding Dev's absence during Asha's...