Half Fire & Ice meets Hydra-N...

بواسطة EllyAizawa

This is about a girl named Elly who joins U.A. in Japan a month late. She's a bit shy. But when she first se... المزيد

The Beginning. Chapter 1:
Old Friends and Hero Training with Bakugo. (Gone Wrong.) Chapter 2:
The BIG Question/The Panic Attack. Chapter 3:
The Emotional Talks, and Grocery Shopping Disasters. Chapter 4:
The Truth Comes Out, Meetings, and Visiting Rei Todoroki. Chapter 5:
The Confession, Meltdown Leading to Nezu, and Visiting Tensei Iida. Chapter 6:
Getting to know you, and a Surprise. Chapter 7:
Talks About The Past, and IMMENSE News. Chapter 8:
Cousins??, Tests, and Talks About Adoption Chapter 9:
Discussing the problem at hand, UA SF P1, & Finding Family. Chapter 10:
UA Sports Festival P2, and Court days. Chapter 11:
Hangouts, Encounter Confinements, & A Special Announcement. Chapter 12:
Secrets & Back To America. Chapter 13:
This Is Not Goodbye & Finding Family pt 2. Chapter 14:
Intern decisions & Visiting Tensei again (+ additions). Chapter 16:
The Dorm Chaos Starts & Disabilities. Chapter 17:
Learning 2 Of The Main Problem Children's Past.. Chapter 18:

Rori Shuzenji, Dorms(+ rules), & Izu's Quirk Backstory. Chapter 15:

3 0 4
بواسطة EllyAizawa

(A/N: So i'm updating now cuz im bored and for once it didnt take as long as the others. {i think} or maybe im thinking ab when i updated the HP AU. Anyways AM {All Might} bashing Izu angst. And fluff also I made the sign names. Some of them I heard floting around from other plp but i came up with the rest. Only the Iida brothers and Zashi i've heard and Sho's is close to another i think. Enjoy!!)

"Here we are!" Elly said as Shoto opened the door and she led them in with Tenya right beside her.

"Oh Elly! Welcome back! And Tenya! My! How you've grown!" Keiko greets.

"Hello Ōoba-san." He hugs her.

"Rori! Tenya's here with his friends!" She shouts to the kitchen after hugging him.

Keiko hugs Elly as Rori comes out.

Rori runs to Tenya and hugs him. "Itoko Ten-chan!"

"Hello Rori-chan." He greets.

"Oh! Are these your friends?"

"Yes but also family."

"Oh! Did Oji Sho decide to adopt? Or Oji Zashi and Oba Nem?"

"Oji Sho is in the process of adopting Elly here." He says gesturing to his right.

"Oh! Your Elly? Nice to meet you!" She says excitedly.

"Y-you t-too..." She says shyly.

^"This place seems familiar..."^ Izuku mumbles.

"So Ten-chan, who's everybody?" Rori asks not hearing Izuku.

"Well besides Elly being my cousin, by extension yours. There's also Izuku and Kyoka." He gestures to them. "Izuku is Elly's biological cousin but the three of them decided to be siblings while I was deemed the cousin. It's very confusing. Then there's Shoto, who is Elly's boyfriend. And our newest friend Hitoshi." He also gestures to them.

"Brother." Kyoka corrects.

"What?" Hito speaks up.

"It's clear Shoto brought you to us for a reason. I mean you could be his brother or cousin but one way or another you'll be family too."

"K-kyo's r-right." Izu adds.

"I don't mind." Shoto chimes in.

"I ermm... I can't say no can I?" He asks.

"Afraid not." Tenya says while Elly shakes her head.

"Umm then can I aleast get some time to think about all this and how I'd be apparently related now..."

"Sure." Kyo states.

"You crazy kids." Chiyo says, coming from the kitchen.

"Ōoba-san! Did you know about all of Ten-chan's friends?!" She asks like an excited puppy dog.

Chiyo chuckles. "Of course dear. They all go to UA and they're all in Shota's class.

"Wow, so cool!"

"Oh, I almost forgot that Oji Zashi asked me to say hello to you both, from them." Tenya informs.

"Thanks."

"Now what kind of ice creams would you all like?" Keiko asks.

They all put in their input.

💙💜🐺🐾

"Hey Elly?" Izuku starts after they've all sat down with their ice cream.

"Hm?" She looks up.

"Sorry if this is a touchy subject but I was just wondering, what is your mom's name? Since it didn't show a name for her on the site if I remember correctly."

"Oh it's, Lorelei." She says simply then taking a bite of ice cream.

"That's a pretty name." Tenya says.

"I agree." Shoto says.

"Mm~hm." She hums indifferently.

"You ok?" Nana asks.

Elly lets out the smallest nod as to not attract attention.

"Alright then."

"What do you guys think the dorms will be like?" Kyoka asks.

"Dorms?" Rori asks.

"Yea, after the USJ incident they decided we should stay near the school and they built a dorm system." Tenya supplies.

"Well better safe than sorry." Keiko inputs.

"I agree." Chiyo adds as well.

💙💜🐺🐾

Elly & Izu talked with Rori about her quirk and by the time they were finished it was time to go if they wanted to make it back to the school on time.

"Wow! Thanks for the help you two! I hope I get into UA!"

"W-we'll be root-ting f-for you, R-right?" He turns to Elly who nods.

~"Of course, and we'll always be a text or phone call away if you want or need."~

"Maybe I could convince oji-Sho to help you train?"

"I really don't think he'll need much convincing sonny." Chiyo inputs.

They all say there goodbyes for the time being to Rori & Keiko & promise to come back soon.

"I'd offer you all a ride to UA, but my car only holds three passengers and plus I have some things to do before being at UA."

"That's alright o bāchan."

💙💜🐺🐾

"So how many floors do you guys think there are?" Shoto asks.

"That's a good question. Well since there's usually 20 to a class, maybe 4 floors." Kyoka comments.

"While that does make since it would most likely be 5 actually since there will most likely be a common room. So the dorm rooms will probably start on the second floor." Tenya interjects.

"Makes sense." Hitoshi adds on.

Elly pulls a face at the mention of possibly 5 floor levels though no one notices since she's in the back except Nana of course.

"What's with that face?" She asks.

Izuku hears this and manages to slip to the back.

~"What's wrong?"~ He signs so he doesn't catch Kyoka's attention.

She shakes her head. ~"Nothing."~

"You shouldn't lie." Nana says.

~"It's not a big deal though."~

~"What is it?"~

She was about to wave him off when Nana said, "When Tenya, I believe, said something about there possibly being 5 floors she made a face at that."

~"What's wrong with that? Do you have a fear of heights? If so understandable cause same."~

She bites her lip then nods once.

~"That's fine."~

She changes the subject. ~"Do you think dad is gonna bring in oji Zashi and oba Nem about the whole ghost part of your quirk?"~

He allows it & answers her question. ~"I'm not sure but we should probably add in Hitoshi as well. I hate to keep secrets or drag in anyone when it's not necessary but to both of those it seems necessary for now."~

She nods. "Yea, just to be on the safe side until we know more. Do you think we'll have to bring All-"~ She was cut off by a sharp & quick sign from Izuku.

~"NO!"~

She stops in her tracks frozen.

He stops and turns to her.

~"Sorry. I meant no. I just-"~ He lets out a soft sigh. And they start walking again. ~"Look I'll tell you about it when I tell dadzawa after dinner ok?"~

She nods. ~"Alright Izu."~

They all reach the gates being the first ones and see Shota in his sleeping bag sitting against it with Zashi and Nem on either side of him.

"Hey little listeners!" Zashi calls.

They all give a sort of greeting.

"Where's Okāsan? I thought you said she was going to be with you all." Shota asks.

"RG's your mom??" Kyoka and Hitoshi ask, though one quieter than the other.

Nem lets out a snort. "Not biologically but y'know like how we are fam or like you guys."

"Ah, ok." Kyo says.

"Hey oji Sho?" Tenya starts.

"Hm?"

Tenya talks with Shota about possibly training Rori.

"Hm. Yea I'll help her but she'll have to wait for us to get settled and we can start talking about setting up a schedule."

"Alright I'll talk to her about it later."

💙💜🐺🐾

Everyone arrived on time so Shota got up & out of the sleeping bag.

"Alright demons listen up!" He starts & everyone quickly quiets down. He hides a proud smile. "Now we are going to head over to Hights Alliance, -that is what your dorm building is called- and we're going to go over everything there. It's a five minute walk from here. Understand?"

"Hai!"

"Good now c'mon." He says and starts leading the way double checking that all students are accounted for.

💙💜🐺🐾

When they arrived on the dorm's grounds the kids were immediately excited & started talking & asking questions like, "I wonder which dorm is mine?" Or, "This place is so huge! I can't wait to explore!"

Shota sighs & flares his quirk.

They all silence immediately.

He drops his quirk. "I have a floor plan of the levels and where you all are at. There are five levels. The common room and others are on level one or ground level. Then there's two through five. The levels where the dorms are at." He finished as they actually walked into Heights Alliance.

"Close enough." Kyoka whispers talking about the room levels.

"Now I'll tell you the level each of you will be on and from there you can find the chart that has where you'll be staying. But note that the girls are on one side and the boys on the other. Understand?"

"Hai sensei." They chorus.

"Good. Now, on the second floor we have Hagakure, Koda, Midoriya, Ojiro, Shinso, and Uraraka. On 3F there's Myself, Bakugo, Nemuri, and Hizashi."

"HAH?! WHY AM I BY MYSELF?!" Bakugo asks.

Shota raises an unimpressed eyebrow as if saying 'Need I say more?' then darts his eyes to do a quick check on the more sensitive students before continuing. "4F contains Ashido, Asui. Jiro, Kaminari, Kirishima, Shoji, and Tokoyami. Lastly on 5F is Elly, Tenya, Sato, Sero, Todoroki, and Yaoyorozu. Now go find your dorms you have two minutes to find them and put whatever stuff you brought with you in them then come back down and take a seat there's more we're gonna talk about. Now, go."

"Hai!" They say & scatter off.

"You're being timed!" He calls out after them.

💙💜🐺🐾

When everyone made it back they had 30 seconds to spare.

"Half a minute to spare. Good. If that were an emergency situation those 30 seconds could be crucial."

He waits until everyone is seated.

"Ok brats I have rules for you all."

They let out groans.

"It's only ten so stop complaining you're lucky it's not more."

"Hai..." They say dejectedly.

"Alright, you can ask questions afterwards. So that being, rule #1: Don't think you can be late to classes now that you're in the dorms. Campus is 5 minutes away so there's no excuse unless there's an emergency. Rule 2: No one is switching dorms without telling me a good reason. Number 3: If you leave the dorms/campus let one of us know first. #4: If you ever need to go out to like the store or something the least amount that can leave is two. 5: No leaving the dorms after 9:30 PM. (unless it's the weekend then 10:30 maybe 11 if you haven't caused too much chaos that week. #7: Lights out 10:00 PM SHARP! (or on weekends 11 maybe 12.) #8: Don't feel you have to hide anything from me or the other teachers. We WANT you to talk to us if there's a problem. If you ever need to talk late at night my dorm is always available. #9: Following that, so are Zashi & Nem's but Zashi wanted me to remind you that he sleeps without his hearing aids so you might need to bring some sort of light. Finally, #10: If something happens and you don't know how to solve it, come to me or another teacher immediately. (Ex: Bakugo blowing up the common room.) Any questions, comments, or concerns?"

"YEA! WHY AM I AN EXAMPLE?!" Bakugo yells quirk sparking & popping.

Shota gives a dead glare with an uptick of an eyebrow, his own quirk coming to life.

Hitoshi raises his hand slowly.

Aizawa nods at him.

"Seeing the carrier in my room, do we actually get to keep our pets here?"

"Yes, we've already checked with everyone's parents or guardians on that matter."

"Any more questions, little listeners?"

Denki raises his hand.

Zashi does a finger gun at him.

"With rule number 4 how come the least that can go is two?"

"Because," Nemuri starts. "It's for safety reasons and if something were to happen with one of you the other can call for help."

"Oh."

"Anything else kiddos?"

"Iya Kayama sensei."

"Alright then, you listeners can get back upstairs and start unpacking."

They all get up & leave.

💙💜🐺🐾

After a while of doing her room she decides to see what the others are up to. She manuvers herself to push her weight against the bed to help stand up before grabbing her crutches. Once she has them and settled she makes her way out of her room making sure to close the door. When she turns around to walk to Shoto's room she finds his room set up in a complete Japanese style as he lays down the tile.

She hobbles over to him and asks, "You did all this by yourself?"

"Yes?" He questions back.

"I-" She gapes like a fish out of water trying to find anything to say but can't. So instead she says, "I'm going to see what the other's rooms look like. Please don't let anyone in mine."

"Alright. Have fun Snowflake."

She goes to Momo's room and was surprised to see her looking upset & also surprised by the giant bed. ^"Momo."^ She says softly.

Said girl looks up with tears in her eyes. "O-oh E-elly. What're you doing here?" She says as she wipes the tears quickly.

"Checking out the dorms. But what's wrong?" She says coming in to stand next to her.

"I just um- It's dumb."

Elly moves to sit next to her on the giant bed and was surprised at how comfy it was but puts that out of her mind to comfort Momo. She rubs her hand on Momo's back. "I'm sure it's not. Your feelings are valid."

Momo lets out a wet chuckle. "I just-" She takes a shaky breath. "Miscalculated how big the bed would be compared to how small the dorms are. And now I feel bad for whoever brought in all my stuff."

"Hmm..." Elly hums thoughtfully. "Well why don't you come with me to check out the other dorms while we think of solutions hm? It might help you feel better."

"Sure."

Elly grabs a tissue from the box that was on Momo's bed and wipes the girl's eyes with it.

"Thank you." She says as they both get up.

They leave Momo's room after closing the door & heading straight to Tenya's.

When Elly saw it she was quite surprised at all the books unlike Momo who didn't look phased by it.

Before either of them knocked on the frame Tenya noticed them.

"Oh hello Elly and Momo." He smiles.

Elly also noticed a bit of a red coating his cheeks.

"Hello Tenya." Momo greets back.

Elly gives him a knowing look paired with a small smirk.

He sees this & gets slightly flustered & tries to hide it. "Anyways, what brings you two here?"

Elly decides to be nice & answers him. "We wanted to check out how everyone's doing on all their rooms.

"Oh what a nice activity. Would you two like to come in?"

"Sure!" Momo agrees and heads in.

"I'll be there in a second Momo, I just have to talk to Ten."

"Alright take you time."

Elly pulls Tenya into the hall cracking the door but moves out of the line of sight.

~"You like her."~ She gives a smirk again.

"I- I- umm..." He rubs the back of his neck.

^"Don't worry it'll stay between me and you Tenya..."^ She trails off.

"Oh thank yo-" He starts & relaxes.

^"At a small price~ You see, dear cousin, I can keep secrets but it's not always for free."^

💙💜🐺🐾

Somewhere Nezu cackles at the exchange between two of his grandpups.

💙💜🐺🐾

Tenya stiffens & sweat drops. ^Wh-what is it?"^

^"I want to borrow one of your hoodies."^

^"For how long?"^

^"As long as it takes for you both to get together."^

^"I- wh-what?"^

^"That's my price. Take it or leave it."^

^"F-fine."^

^"Oh, and don't worry I'll make sure grand-zu also keeps it a secret. Knowing him, he knows as well and I'll make sure the other's don't know either."^

Tenya nods. "I didn't realize she could be like gran-zu... this isn't good. I have to tell uncles and auntie." He thinks.

^"We better go back before Momo becomes suspicious."^

They go back in & Tenya goes to his dresser.

"Sorry it took so long Momo." Elly apologizes. As Tenya hands her a folded up hoodie.

"It's no big deal. Why are you giving her a hoodie? Not to sound rude, only curious."

"She asked to borrow one." Tenya replies.

"Oh. Alright then. Should we go see Sero's room?"

"Sure. See ya later Tenya." Elly says what sounds sweetly to Momo but to anyone who can tell like Tenya it's full of threats.

"She's like auntie too..." He shudders on the inside.

"Bye Tenya." Momo calls.

"See you both later."

💙💜🐺🐾

By the time they reached the third floor Momo seemed better already.

They go to Bakugo's room first.

Momo knocks on his door frame.

He turns around. "What do you extras want?!" He yells, hands sparking.

Elly, for as scared as she is, standing next to Momo.

"We're just checking out everyone's rooms." The class president answered.

"Tch." He scoffs. "Whatever, just don't touch anything." He says going back to what he was doing.

Both girls look at each other surprised before nodding & heading in. Both counting it as a win.

They look around then leave heading to Hizashi's.

He notices them instantly. "Hey little listeners!"

"Hi Yamada-sensei."

"H-hey uncle."

"Whatcha up to? And is that Ten's hoodie?" He notices seeing tied around her waist.

"We're checking out everyone's rooms and yes."

Well c'mon in you two." He lets them in dramatically with a sweep of his arm.

They enter in to see a chaotic organization of what his room is & also take note that it's a bit bigger.

"It's chaotic but organized." Elly says allowed.

"Yep! I can't find everything when it's normally organized but also I don't keep it messy or 100 percent chaotic so it's just right." He says grinning widely. "Are ya both gonna check out Nem & Sho's too?"

Elly nods. Then she sees something in the corner of her eye and turns to it, eyes widening.

"Is that for P.Y.H.U.R?!" She says gesturing to the merch.

"You bet! You listen to it?"

"Mhm! Ever since I was little I'd listen to it. You always gave good advice and you have great taste in music!"

"Aww thanks kiddo. Say you two want some merch before it's officially released?"

"Really?" Momo questions.

"Yea of course! Come! Come pick what you want!" He waves them over.

💙💜🐺🐾

The three of them reach Shota's room with Zashi barging right in.

Hizashi if you don't lea-" Shota was cut off.

"The little listeners were checkin' out everyone's dorms ya dig?" He points to the girls.

"Fine whatever. Just don't let Snowball wander around outside of my dorm."

"Why not Sho? You usually wouldn't mind."

"Well yes, but she's expecting soon."

"Wait really!?" Zashi asks, surprised.

Nem pokes her head in. "Did I hear that Snowball is gonna have kittens?" She asks with excitement.

Shota sighs. "Yes. Now close the door or leave. You two can stay, I don't mind." Shota says, turning to the girls. "It's just these two idiots."

"Hey!" They both say.

Nemuri shuts the door and walks over to cats. "Hey fluffballs."

They meow at her and Shadow licks her hand.

"When is she due?" Momo asks.

"Should be in about two to three weeks."

"And it's her first litter surprisingly." Zashi comments.

"Oh? Why is that surprising? How long have you had them?"

"About a little over a year." He answers, as he bends to pet Snowball. "I'm trying to make sure she's not stressed out or she could go into labor early."

"I see."

Shota notices the PYHUR merch they're holding. "Zash I thought you didn't put that out yet?"

"Well I told them they could have some early ya dig?"

"I dig your graves."

Both let out a sound of indignation.

"C'mon girls, come check out my dorm!" Nem says.

"You were next." Elly says.

💙💜🐺🐾

It's after dinner and Izu and Elly go to Shota.

~"Are you going to add oba and oji?"~

Shota nods. "And Shinso."

"We already thought about that as well."

"I'll hold off on Ten and Tens for now but we do need the other three. But first let's help clean up."

💙💜🐺🐾

After they finished cleaning up, Shota called for them. "Shinso, Hizashi, and Nemuri come with us."

The two adults looked at each other then Shota worried since it isn't too often he says their full names while Shinso looked at them all skeptically.

They go to him either way.

"What's the matter Sho?" Nem asks.

"Not here. C'mon." He leads the six of them to his dorm. "After that I'll go get All-" He was cut off by both Elly and Izu saying 'No!'

Nana materializes in between them and sets a cool hand on each of their shoulders.

"Why not, kiddos?" Nem asks while Zashi makes a face remembering the edge in Izu's tone when he asked about the nonexistent All Might key.

"I'll explain once we're inside." Izuku says.

"All right then."

"Well you're in luck. We're here." Shota says monotone with a slight edge of concern. "You can take off your socks if you want too, by the way."

Everyone toes off their shoes and takes their socks off. Nemuri and Hizashi take their spot on the couch and the kids cram into the love seat. The teachers' dorms are more like small studio apartments than anything else.

Shota starts to make coffee and tea. "Nem, coffee or tea?"

"Coffee."

"Shinso?"

"Wait, I get a choice? I thought you would just say tea or water or something like that and thought you would've said that it stunts growth or whatever."

"Kid I've been drinking coffee since before your age and I'm 183cm."

"Or 6ft." Zashi says.

"Oh, ok. Coffee please then."

"Izuku?"

"Same. But speaking of height, Elly you're the tallest girl in our class. And you tie overall with Tenya and Hitoshi."

"She's also taller than the girls of 1-B as well since Kendo is the tallest girl in that class." Nemuri chimes in.

"How are you so tall?"

She shrugs. "Maybe from always drinking milk as a child. I never grew out of it unlike my sister who only drinks it with cereal or chocolate syrup."

"I- now I wish I was able to drink milk more." He says in defeat.

"Lactose intolerant?" Hito asks.

"Yea if I have too much it messes with my stomach and or makes me sick."

"Good to know. Zash, Nem, imma need help making a food allergy chart for the kids." He says while passing out the cups.

"Aww!! You're such a dad!" They coo.

"I hate you both." He grumbles while taking his spot on the couch.

"We love you too Sho-chan~!" Nemi teases some more.

"Anyways, back on topic." Shota draws to attention.

Izuku tenses.

"You wanna start with why you don't want All Might here or you wanna start with your quirk?"

"They kinda go hand in hand actually. So I guess if I start with the quirk it'll lead into that I guess..."

"Whenever you're ready darling."

Izuku takes a sip of coffee and takes a shaky breath then releases it. "The story of my quirk starts with two brothers two centuries ago when quirks were just starting to come around."

Elly links her arm with his left.

"The oldest brother got a quirk to give and take quirks at will and use them as he pleases."

"All For One..." Nemuri breathes.

Izuku nods. "His younger brother was presumed quirkless since his quirk was what people would call weak and it had no tell to it. So AFO tried to give his brother a quirk. At that time he was already doing villainy. His younger brother disagreed with him. So he figured by giving his brother a quirk, even a so-called weak one in a twisted affection so that he'd understand where he was coming from. He gave him a stock piling quirk so he could stockpile the power in his body since he was weak. But, Yoichi has a transferable quirk so when the two merged it turned into a transferable stock piling quirk that's been passed down through 8 other generations after Yoichi."

"Wow..." Hitoshi says on Izuku's other side.

"He was freed from his brother thanks to a resistance leader named Kudo and his second in command Bruce. But AFO found them trying to get his brother back. AFO killed Yoichi but when that happened some of his blood ended up on Kudo making him the second user and gaining a second quirk, his original being Gearshift. Eventually as he and his resistance were fighting against AFO he passed the quirk down to Bruce and was killed by AFO. Bruce's og quirk was called Fa Jin. He then passed it down to the Danger Sense user Hikage. Hikage decided it was a waste to fight AFO so he went into hiding, training up the quirk and making it stronger for 18 years until his body started to deteriorate due to him having two quirks. He passed it onto 5th Daigoro Bango who had the quirk Blackwhip. AFO tried to steal the quirk from both him and En who's the 6th user with the quirk Smokescreen but failed as it was finally passed down to me and Elly's grandmother Nana Shimura. She's the 7th. Her quirk was Float. She also kept the quirk for many years before passing it down to All Might before she also met her fate. Now you're probably wondering, 'What does this have to do with me?'"

Some nod.

"Well about five years ago All Might was in a fight with AFO and ended up getting severely injured making his body weak but he still kept on fighting even though Sir Nighteye, his former friend and sidekick, asked him not to. And throughout that time he had been looking for a successor to pass it down since he thought AFO was killed in their fight. Then ten months before the entrance exam we met."

"How..?" Nem and Hito asked."

"Do you guys remember the sludge villain incident that was on the news?"

"Yes...?" Shota says skeptically.

"Well Kaccan wasn't the only one to be attacked by him that day."

^"Don't tell me..."^ Zashi utters.

"I was actually the first. I was on my way home from school taking a shortcut under a bridge after a particularly bad day at school. I was lost in my head and the next thing I knew the sludge guy was trying to force his way down my throat and I couldn't breathe. I- I really thought that, that was how I was gonna go out. Rather than as a hero."

Elly & Hito for as close as they already are to Izu seem to squish him further. Not that he minded. He likes feeling their presence along with Nana and Yoichi's hands in his hair & on his shoulder.

"I ended up passing out for a minute or two but before I did I saw All Might's silhouette."

"You. Passed. Out?" Shota says trying to keep his cool.

"N-not for long! Umm a-after he captured the villain he woke me up by slightly slapping my face and made sure I was alright. I umm kinda fan-boyd and asked him to sign my notebook but he already did and then he tried to leave but I- I needed to ask him a question so I grabbed onto his pant leg while he took off and when he noticed me his tried to get me to let go when I reminded him we were in the air. So then we landed on a roof and he reprimanded me for doing that and was about to leave when I stopped him to ask my question."

"What was it?" Elly spoke up for once after a while.

"I-" Izuku could feel his throat & chest tighten, his tears welling up & his breaths hitch.

Hizashi lets out a soft gasp when the pieces clicked together. "Darling, is this about-" He was cut off when Izuku nodded his head.

Izuku manages to speak around the lump & tightness in his throat & mutters, ^"I asked him if a quirkless kid could be a hero like him... and he told me no. He told me it'd be too dangerous and to be more realistic and if I wanted to be a hero than to be a doctor or a policeman. He told me about the 'state secret' about what happened to him and said if someone like him with a quirk that powerful could get hurt then someone without- would just be a liability on the field. Then he left me on the rooftop."^

"He said and did, WHAT?!" Shota seeths no longer able to contain his rage and ended up breaking the mug in his grasp.

The kids all flinched.

Nemuri stood up. "Sho honey, you're scaring the kiddos, calm down please. Zash-"

"Already on it." He says going to the bathroom.

Nem grabbed Shota's face. "Hey, hey, look at me."

He looked at her straight in the eyes so much anger boiling from him but she could never truly fear him.

"Ok, good. Take a few deep breaths with me yea, my sleepy caterpillar?

He does as directed and Hizashi comes over with the first aid kit.

"Can I have your hand Sho?" He asks gently.

Sho looks at Zash then to his hand to see it's bleeding & has ceramic stuck in it. He holds out his hand.

💙💜🐺🐾

After everyone was calmer, & sat down, & Shota apologized, Izuku continued his story.

"After he left I heard Kacchan's explosion from the other side of the street and could sorta see what was going on. I knew it had to be him after hearing his explosions since, forever and luckily the roof access door was unlocked and I ran straight to the scene. When I realized what was happening I was mortified and I couldn't move. Then he looked straight at me and looked like he was begging for help. None of the heroes on standby were doing anything because they claimed their quirks 'weren't useful to the situation'. I couldn't just stand there and do nothing, not when I knew what it was like. I ran in head first without a plan, my feet moving on their own accord."

The three pro's all shared fond looks.

"I didn't know why I was moving without trying and I couldn't stop if I wanted to. I knew I had to save him. I threw my backpack at the villain's eye and started to claw him away from Kacchan and he was finally able to breathe. It's funny, the first words from either of us at that time was, 'What're you doing here Deku?!' And 'I don't know. You looked like you needed help.' And I'm sure you know the rest. All Might saved us and 'Quirkless boy gets berated on live T.V since the heroes wouldn't do anything.'" He let out a wet, sarcastic short laugh.

"Then later when I was going home again I was stopped by All Might. I didn't want anything to do with him but then he told me about his quirk and said I could be a hero. Only after the fact that I saved Kacchan. Tch. But he told me he could train me to receive his quirk. So for ten months I did that and I finally received it."

"When?" Nem asks.

"The er- the day of the entrance exam..." He says sheepishly.

"Wait! The first time you used your quirk was against that 3 pointer?!" Hitoshi asked.

"Y-yea.."

"Man, now I feel really bad about what I said. Sorry again for being a jerk."

"I'it-s fine. It's not the worst I've heard."

Nem frowns at that information but wasn't the one to speak next.

"Listener?" Zashi starts.

"Hmm?" Izu hums, taking a last sip of his coffee.

"What would've happened if it was given to you any sooner?"

"Oh, I would've blown my limbs off probably. And because the quirk is so strong I'm most likely the last holder. Even if it were to go to another quirkless person they could end up getting critically injured and or die."

"WHAT?!" Hizashi says quirk almost spiking if it wasn't for Shota's quick reflexes. "How can you say that so casually let alone have accepted it?!"

Izuku shrugs sheepishly.

Shota stands up collecting everyone's mugs and refilling them along with getting himself a new one. Luckily when he broke his, it was empty except for a small sip.

"Problem children the second part."

Elly and Izu look at each other and nod.

"Well you guys know how Elly can communicate with ghosts right?"

"Yea~..?" Nem draws out as Shota comes back.

"I can too. But not in the same way she can exactly. For me it's only the ghosts of my quirk.

"Wow..." Hitoshi buffers.

"Would you like to meet two of them?"

A chorus of agreements let out.

"Alright, but warning you now that they can't stay solid for long like how Elly's can. They're still learning."

They nod.

"Yoichi, O bāchan?"

Both Nana & Yoichi make themselves shown as best as possible.

"Hello dears."

"Hello everyone."

"Hi. You're so pretty!"

"Hey..?"

"Wassup?"

"You seem like the most logical two and I haven't even met the others."

"That's because we are." Yoichi sighs out.

They flicker but remain there.

"Wow you managed to stay!" Izu remarks.

"Hey bush." Yoichi says and Shota & Hitoshi snort.

Izu lets out an offended squawk.

"Bush?!"

"Yes, your hair is fluffy & bush-like."

"Before I knew your name I addressed you as 'green broccoli kid' to Todoroki." Hito finger quotes.

Nem as Zash burst out laughing.

"Kyo has me as Broccoli Sunshine in her contacts." Izu pouts.

"Nem called you a green bean once when you weren't around." Zashi adds.

"Anything else you guys call me that has to do with my hair or eyes?"

"I'll say Emerald or Sprout for you and Elly you can be Pumpkin or Cherry Blossom." Nana says.

"I like it." They both say.

They look at each other for all of two seconds before they burst with laughter.

The trio of adults smile, happy to know even after the tough day Elly & Izu had that they could still laugh.

"I think it's time I give you three, your personal sign names instead of just little listeners or listeners."

The two stop laughing. "Sign names?" Izu asks, amazed. "What are your sign names?"

"I'm Loud Cockatoo." Hizashi says while signing it a few times. "Shota is Tired Panther, and Nemuri is Courageous Tiger." He repeats those as well.

"So adjectives and animals?" Hitoshi asks.

"That's it. But not everyone follows that. Tenya and Tensei don't all the time. They have two. Tesei's is Fast blue or Sonic 2. Tenya's is Fast Little or Blue Cheetah. Though instead of Sonic it can be Hedgehog 2." He also repeated those.

"Oh that's neat!" Izu exclaims while Elly nods along.

"You." Hizashi points at Hitoshi. "You remind me of Sho. Sleepy Purple Kitten. Try it."

Hitoshi blinks then watches Hizashi sign it. Then slowly trying it himself. "~"Sleepy. Purple. Kitten"~" He speaks aloud with it.

"That's right. Now try it faster.

"~"Sleepy. Purple Kitten. Sleepy Purple Kitten."

"That's it. Now Izu. Hmm..."

"How about something with Bunny?" Yoichi comments.

"Yes! Now for the adjective."

"Self sacrificing." Shota quips.

"Intelligent?" Elly adds.

"Amiable?" Hito questions.

"Got it! Amiable Bunny!"

"Now for you Elly. Hmmm... This ones a tough one too.

"Intuitive?" Izu chimes.

"Creative. I saw what you did at the sports fest." Hito voices.

She smiles and bows her head.

"Shy?" Nem adds.

"Intuitive." Zashi says. "Now the animal."

"Giraffe!" Izu says immediately, making some laugh.

"Capybara." Nana inputs.

The kids and Nem look at her like she's crazy.

"What?"

"Wolf." Shota inputs.

"Red Panda." Nem and Hito say.

"Intuitive Wolf." Hizashi claims while signing it.

"Hey wait, Yoichi didn't you want to ask or say something to me?"

"Didn't you forget to tell them something?"

"No??"

Nana & Yoichi give him a disbelieving look.

"What??" Izuku asks, genuinely confused.

"Need I spell it out?" Yoichi asks.

"Yes, cause I'm so confused. I didn-" He was cuz off by Yoichi literally spelling it out.

"K. A. T-" Then Yoichi was cut off.

"OKOK!!"

"Wait, don't tell me." Shota starts while trying to hold back a sigh. "You have a deeper history with Bakugo than just some middle school rivalry.

"I- How?!"

"I had a feeling. Which is another reason why I wanted you and him separated when I wanted the seats rearranged. I planned to look into it sooner but haven't had the time though that's no excuse. Sorry, problem child."

"I-it's alright." He stutters a bit. Then mumbles, ^"You'd be the first..."^

"What was that sweetheart?" Zash asks.

"Nothing..."

Elly looks at Hito behind Izu's head and he slowly blinks with the smallest nod to show he heard what Izu had mumbled.

"Look I won't force you, you already gave a lot of info but when you're ready we're here kid."

"Th-thanks."

"That being said, we should probably head out before Kyoka starts a search party, ay kiddies?" Nem jokes.

"Yea... I guess so."

💙💜🐺🐾

(A/N: Well I'ma start working on the next chap. Couldn't tell ya which story is coming next but I'll see ya! Bye my Nekos & Okamis!)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

14.9K 484 14
So before we get into the meat I wanna say that this is the first story I've written here, and all the "Dream x reader" stories I found are really go...
1K 55 9
REMAKE OF MY first OC Book! (it's a rp too now :0) Will put OCs that will enter in future chapters like in League of Legends and True Potential and s...
12.1K 256 27
This rp book is officially re-opened!! Feel free to join or tag me if I haven't replied!!!
4.4K 96 7
Abby is the daughter of Optimus prime. She is human and robot. She is homeschooled by her mom who is human and doesn't meet her father until there is...