One Blood Shots

By WrestlingNaFGuru22

Multiple stories for one major line of blood, plus extra guest appearances. More

Ill King
Naughty By Nature
Young Chick
Ill King II
Right Hand Man
Young Chick II
Agressive By Nature
Right Hand Man II
Letter Lover
Ill King III
Trouble Kid
How To Deal
How to Deal
FLEX KING
Hey Lover
Hey Lover 2
Hey Lover 3
Stan
COMING SOON
Ms. Parker
Her & I
The Family Concubine
In A Room
Southern Charmer
Southern Charmer II
Southern Charmer III
Southern Charmer IV
Southern Charmer V
Big & Bad
King of the Jungle
Sex With My Ex
Birthday Boy

Locked Up

512 15 21
By WrestlingNaFGuru22

"Consequences from Hey Lover One Shot"

Solo (Joseph): So yeah, it's been two years and I was getting away with the murder of her. They still don't know where his punk ass is and I smile knowing that fact, but anyways I just had to go back to the condo and mourn over her, and that's when I got caught by this undercover cop. It's all gravy. Now I'm up in here in Washington State Federal Prison, and I don't give a damn. 

Judge Croy: I here sentence you to 32 years of second degree murder Dalis Sheri Davis. We thank our jury and everyone in attendance. Young man, I was hoping to see you run on the field and do great things for the community, making your parents proud."

Joseph scoffed, "Please, my family would be proud that I didn't run a white man's ball making me into a little slave. So they're proud of me in some way." 

Judge Croy, "I'm sorry that's your outlook on life." 

Joseph scoffs again, "Whatever yo." 

Joseph arrives to the prison after a three hour bus ride. Once he was in, he saw some female workers that looked appetizing to him in their uniforms. 

Daleesha

Shelia

Vickie

Tori

Gloria

3 Nikki's

Laura

And 2 Kim's

All at his disposal....

Kim B, who was the guard was watching after Joseph's floor that night. Joseph, "GUARD!" 

Kim B tried to ignore him but he kept on and she didn't want him to wake the other inmates. She goes to his cell, "What is it inmate?" 

Joseph, "I'm not sleepy so I figured I could keep you company." 

Kim B, "No thank you." 

Joseph, "Oh so what you're just going to use the staff showers and take hot ones so you won't think about your husband constantly leaving you lonely? Or would you like to come in here and talk to me?" 

Kim B, "What could we pooooosibly have to talk about?" 

Joseph, "A lot of things. Tell me Kim, how is a man like me supposed to deal in here? Hmmm. I heard you have a Masters in Pyschology." 

Kim B, "Even for being guilty 32 years is a long time, but at least you have blood and flesh, that woman is dead because you murdered her, a woman that was off limits to you anyways because she was married. And no I will not come into your cell!" 

Kim B storms away and Joseph watches her hips and butt bounce, licking his lips. Joseph smirks, "So, it's gon take two weeks. Soon Mrs. Kim B, you'll be doing the same thing married and all." 

The next morning, Vickie opens Joseph's cell, "Check in with Gloria." 

Joseph arrives in Gloria's office, Joseph, "Gloria. Gloria. Gloria." Gloria looks up and smile. Joseph, "Beautiful smile." 

Gloria, "Thank you. I need you to sign here to consent to a drug and alcohol test." 

Joseph, "I'm in prison how can I---

Gloria's, "People do it all the time." 

Joseph, "How much you make it here?" 

Gloria, "Almost $40,000 a year." 

Joseph smirks, "I used to pull that in an hour." 

Gloria, "Really? I seen your sheets, didn't say anything about a career." 

Joseph, "Baby, I was my own boss." 

Gloria looks up taking in his appearance, "Really?" 

Joseph leans in, "Really." 

Gloria, "Ummm Mr. Inmate, seems like there's a lot of files to update and go over so I'll pencil you in for 3 o'clock this afternoon. Is that okay with you?" 

Joseph eyes Gloria, "Most definitely." 

3:00P.M.

Joseph & Gloria

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Authors Note: Comment lots! Thank you all!

There will be a part 2! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 57 23
"I love leati Joesph anoa'i not this ,this monster named the tribal chief"
12.5K 385 29
ser·en·dip·i·ty /ˌserənˈdipədē/ noun an unplanned fortunate discovery.
32.2K 1.4K 23
‧̍̊˙· 𓆝.° 。˚𓆛˚。 °.𓆞 ·˙‧̍̊ "𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗟 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗕𝗔𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗗" [2020-2021] [𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘉𝘖...
5.6K 351 11
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐘𝐨𝐮, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐌𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐰, 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐥𝐢...